Anal At Last Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms round my neck and shoulders, lifted one leg to wrap around my waist, and told me to hold her. I cupped both her butt cheeks in my hands as she lifted the other leg to wrap around me. We kissed, our tongues twisting around each other, her breath hot and fast. She started humping against me, rubbing her cunt up and down my growing hard-on.

After a few minutes of this, she slipped off me, her tits heaving with her panting breath. She kneeled down in front of me, undoing my jeans and pulling them down with my boxers, my cock springing free. With a small "Oh!" she took me in hand and ran her tongue up my length just the once.

Then she stood, grinned at me, and took me by the hand, leading me to the stairs. I bent over and scooped her up in my arms, making her grunt in surprise, and we went upstairs. Once in my room, I literally threw her onto the bed. She giggled, spread her legs, and held her arms up to welcome me into them. I sank into them, and she instantly reached down to line me up. I pushed, sinking deep into her moist heat. We both groaned as her cunt enveloped me.

I slipped my hands underneath her ass, cupping her cheeks, feeling them tighten as she pushed against me. I started fucking her, hard and fast, pushing my hardness up into her, hitting her g-spot. After a few minutes, I moved my hands up to her shoulders, cupping them from behind her, using the leverage to pull her down against me as I pushed my cock up and into her. She groaned, thrusting back against me, her hips bucking, and soon after she came, her cunt clenching around me.

I kept on fucking her for a while, making the most of the sight of her hourglass figure beneath me, and then I pulled out, and quickly turned her over onto all fours. She arched her back, still panting from her orgasm, and I lined my cock up and pushed deep into her cunt again. I reached down and spread her ass cheeks wide as we fucked, watching her asshole loosen and clench beneath me. Sliding one hand round, I started spreading her juice around her from her cunt to her asshole.

She groaned each time I rubbed against her nether hole, and then she whispered to finger her ass, looking over her shoulder me, pushing her butt back at me. I pushed a thumb in, feeling her cunt tighten around my cock, and she grunted as I filled her up. As her asshole loosened, I pushed my other thumb in, stretching her further. She was soon getting close to coming, as was I, so at the last minute, I pulled my cock and thumbs out of her, quickly lined my cock up with her asshole, and pushed the head inside. She hissed as I forced my way in. It was too much for me, and I pushed, feeling her rectum stretch as the widest part of my head entered her, I came, my come shooting into her ass. This set her off, and her asshole snapped around me as her orgasm ripped through her.

--------------------

On Wednesday, I met Angela for lunch, chatting about her plans. I mentioned about Tina's plan for something special on her leaving do, but Angela couldn't think what it was. She vowed to drill Tina mercilessly till she found out. I asked if Tina was good looking, and if so, could I help to drill her mercilessly, which earned me an exasperated look.

"So," she said at a natural pause in the conversation. "When are you taking me to Greece?"

"Angela, I've not even -"

She interrupted. "Because I've decide that it's going to be OK Andy. I know you want to treasure those times with Sharon, and I'm fine with that. In fact, I support it. It's the type of thing I love about you, like I said the other day."

She paused, sipping her coffee, holding one finger up to tell me not to speak.

Then she continued, in hushed tones. "But... Well, I want that as well. I want you to look back on a time when we were in Greece, enjoying the sun for once instead of this god-forsaken cloud that hangs over Glasgow, teasing each other with sun tan lotion..."

I felt movement between my thighs. She was sat opposite me, and evidently she'd kicked her shoes off. Her foot was pushing its way towards my groin.

She continued. "... Telling stories about how we'd like to fuck the beautiful people we see on the beach, wanking each other under the towels." Her toes reached by cock, and started rubbing. We were sat in a booth, and luckily, the restaurant was pretty empty and no-one was sat within hearing range. She smiled at me, saying "...and then going back to the flat and fucking each other's brains out, slithering in the lotion, using it as a lubricant as you fuck my ass hard... " Her toes pressed more firmly, still rubbing, my cock starting to react. "...enjoying the afterglow in the heat of the afternoon, then heading out for a nice meal on the shore as the sun sets, and then back to the apartment for some slow sensual sex before I rest my weary head on your chest and fall asleep with your arms around me."

How could I resist either her words or her foot? "OK, we'll go - "

She squealed, and launched herself across the table, hugging me, kissing me, making heads turn in the restaurant. After a few moments, she calmed down, easing back into her seat. Then she stood up, and came round to my side of the table, shuffling me along to make room for her.

As soon as she sat down, her hand was in my fly, undoing my zip. I looked at her, and grabbed her wrist gently, but she carried on regardless. She reached in, under the cover of the table cloth, and managed to work my cock out. Fortunately, I wasn't erect; otherwise she would have had a problem.

"Angela.... " I said, with a warning tone in my voice. I glared at her, not wanting to say anything else in the public arena.

She carried on whispering in my ear, wanking me slowly. "I know you'll want to keep those memories of Sharon, baby, but I want some of me as well. I want you to look back on us together, on the beach, oiling each other with suntan lotion, your fingers slipping inside my lips as you do the inside of my thighs, or rubbing up against my asshole as you do my rear. I want you to remember how I arched my back, pushing my ass against you so that your finger entered my hole just a little bit. I want you to be able to recall how my hand slid back along my body, down to your groin, wanking you just like I'm doing now, everyone else oblivious to what we're doing to each other, to how turned on we are, to how wet I am, to how much I want your cock inside me."

By now, I was fully erect, very conscious of the people around us, knowing we could be seen at any moment.

"I want to find a little cove, which we'll have all to ourselves, and sunbathe naked, knowing that sooner or later we're going to have sex, knowing that each time we top up our sunscreen, that could be the time you finally push me back and fuck me with that fine cock of yours. Then I want someone to find us, maybe a young boy the first time, unable to believe he's able to see us fucking, thinking he's hidden from us. He gets out his cock baby, it's hard, like all young boys are, and he starts wanking whilst watching us, knowing we could spot him at any time, knowing someone else could walk by, but unable to stop himself."

She smiled at me, loving my discomfort, and licked my ear sensuously as she paused.

"Then I'd look right at him, beckoning him to join us. He'd come over, nervous, afraid, but as I reach over to pull him close and take his hard little cock deep in my mouth, he'd groan, and instantly come, unable to hold back.... We'd keep on fucking, your cock so stiff in me, and he'd watch for a bit more, his stiff cock hardly going down... I'd get him to rub some lotion on his cock, and then get behind me, pushing into my ass... He hardly needs the lube baby, as I'm so used to your big cock in it... "

I was getting turned on, my breath coming hard and fast.

"And then he looks over, and two of his friend are watching us, their cocks out, wanking themselves..."

And with that, she broke contact with me, quickly picked up her coffee and swallowed the rest, and stood up. "Sorry baby, got to get back to work. You'll be able to hang around and pay the bill, will you?" she said, overly sweet and innocent.

I growled at her, making sure no-one could see my throbbing cock, then shook my head. "Of course, darling," I replied, loud enough for anyone to hear. "But don't worry, it'll be your turn to do me a favour tonight."

She grinned, blew me a kiss, and virtually danced out of the room. I ruefully shook my head as she left, thinking how happy she looked at my situation, and planning how I was going to get her back. Her party. That will present the opportunity, I was sure. It took me about twenty minutes to relax enough to get my cock back inside.

--------------------

Aside from that, nothing exciting happened till Friday lunchtime, when I got a text from Angela.

"Are you free right now?"

I texted back: "Yes. What for?"

"Wait 5 mins and find out. Turn on camera in bedroom. Start it recording. Mail me how I can access from work."

Wondering what she was up to, I set up the camera to start recording. Then I mailed her the URL and logon details, so she could watch the security system live. Within a minute or so, she mailed me back. "Got it!"

There was a knock at the door a few minutes later. I went to answer it, fully expecting to see Angela there.

It was Simone. "Hi Andy. I checked with Angela about this, and she's fine. I'm on my lunch-break, and fancy a quick fuck. I didn't want to step on any toes, given that it's pretty much only been the three of us so far, hence my checking with her first. Are you up for it?"

She was dressed in a charcoal grey, pin-stripe suit. Very figure hugging, very sexy. I like the smart office look on a woman.

By way of answer, I opened the door to let her in, and lead her up the bedroom, which was obviously what Angela wanted to happen. By the time we got to the bedroom, her jacket was off, her blouse partly undone. I pulled her to me, into a tight hug, and started kissing her throat and neck. "Oh god," she growled, "I've missed this..."

She reached up to start undoing my shirt as we kissed, sliding it off my shoulders. "Mmm. I love your shoulders Andy. Nice and broad. And your pecs. Not too big, just nice and firm. Oh fuck it, I love your body. It's nice to have a guy who takes care of himself, to be honest."

I smiled at her, undoing the rest of her blouse. "And it's nice to have my own little Pamela Anderson doll to play with," I said, my hands reaching into her open blouse to play with her tits.

She slapped my chest. "You'll pay for that later... but first...." She undid my jeans, reaching in to pull my hardening cock out. "Mmm", she moaned. "I've dreamed about this for the last two nights. Had to wank myself off to get back to sleep. I can't believe how much I want you right now."

I turned her round, and pushed her back on the bed, watching her tits bounce as the bed settled. Then I quickly pulled of the rest of my clothes, while she did the same. I lay on top of her, both of us sighing and murmuring as our flesh touched without any clothes in the way.

She opened her legs, encouraging me, and I responded appropriately, lining my cock up with her cunt and giving a steady push. She wasn't quite wet enough and I had to strain harder than usual to get her lips to open up. But open they did, and as I nudged in and out a few inches, I felt her juices start to flow, making our movements easier. Within a few more strokes, I was fucking her with the full length of my cock, her hips working to get more leverage against me.

I ducked my head to her tits, which she pushed up towards me, and I sucked in one of her nipples, teasing it, feeling it stiffen in my mouth, biting it softly as we worked against each other. Her hands let go of her tits, sliding down my back to grab my ass, pulling me tighter. I managed to lever my toes in between the mattress and the frame of the bed, and used the leverage to aid my hip-curl, pressing my cock tight against her g-spot.

Soon, she was bucking hard against me, her orgasm getting near, and I let myself go as well, intending to come at the same time as her. But I didn't make it. Her come was quick, intense; her eyes closed as the feelings ran through her, her hips straining against mine to push me as deep as possible, her hands painfully gripping my butt-cheeks.

I lay on her and in her, gently fucking her still, as she came down from her come, panting, kissing me, and breathing her pleasure in my ear. "Fuck me Andy that was just what I needed.... So good... So fucking good... What do you want Andy? Tell me what you want."

I thought about Angela watching us over the web, and wanted to put on a show. I pulled out of her, the wet sound of her juices sounding like music to my ears, and I lay on my back. "Get on all fours, squat above me, facing away from me." She did so - not kneeling, but literally squatting, her hands and feet on the bed, her knees bending to lower her cunt onto my cock. "Now, wank me off with your cunt."

She looked over her shoulder, confused, so I took a hold of her ass cheeks, and started lifting her bodily up and down, not letting her rest her weight on the bed. She got the hint, working her thighs, pushing her tight cunt lips up and down the first few inches of my cock, pulling up till my head was just touching the outside of her lips, then pushing down. I gazed down at her lovely ass, her cheeks spread by the angle she was in, her rectum winking at me.

I ran a finger between us, over her lips, collecting her juices, and then up to her asshole and in, making her groan and pause in her fucking. As I started fingering her ass, she carried on fucking me, now raising and lowering herself over my entire cock, her cunt touching my balls at the bottom, my head just coming clear of her lips at the top. As she rose, I could see her lips, taut around my cock, dragging behind as she lifted, clenching tight. She was moaning as she fucked me, but whether from pleasure or the burning in her thighs, I'm not sure. I lay back, closing my eyes, sinking into the feelings of my cock sliding into her hot depths, letting my orgasm approach.

Within a few minutes, I was there, and I told her so. "Thank god!" she gasped. "I can't keep this up... much longer."

I kept fingering her ass till I came, but cock pulsing, my come spurting into her cunt as she dropped down on top of me, letting me take her weight, moaning as her thighs relaxed, working her hips in response to my finger in her ass. "Oh fuck Simone, that's good... You feel so tight baby... You looked so dirty and so horny and so fucking good..."

She waited till my cock stopped pumping, and then raised herself off me, dropping herself onto the bed beside me. I still had a hard-on, and decided to treat her. I rolled her over onto her side, facing away from me, and curled into spoons behind her. Lifting her uppermost leg, I pushed my cock between her thighs. She reached down to line me up, and I sank into her depths again. We both started pumping our hips, and I reached around her to play with her tits, grabbing a handful of the firm flesh, playing with her nipples, squeezing them, running my hand down her front to her clit, rubbing it as we fucked. I stayed with her clit then, teasing it, bringing her on intentionally, getting her to come as fast as possible.

It didn't take her long. She jerked her hips several times, her hand coming up to squeeze her nipples, as she moaned my name, her cunt walls closing in my cock as the muscles spasmed.

I let her ride it out, cuddling her. Eventually, she twisted round, curling into me, nestling my cock against her warm belly. "Thank god for Angela. I can't believe she's sharing you out like this, but thank god she is. I'm going to miss this in a month's time, believe me."

"And I'll miss you too," I whispered, kissing her and stroking her hair, enjoying the feel of her gorgeous, wank-tastic body up against me.

"No you won't. You'll be moving onto your next conquest."

"Exactly. And it won't be you. Remember, I've spent many years knowing you, thinking of you, -"

"Wanking off at the thought of me," she said, smiling.

" - Wanking off at the thought of you. Exactly. So it's nice to finally get the real thing. The next woman, I don't even know who it is. OK, so Angela's got me lined up for Charlie, and yes, I've met her once. But that's not the same as a living-breathing fantasy-figure, is it?"

She pulled me closer, sighing as we hugged. "You're too nice Andy. I hate to say it, but I wish we'd gotten together before you met Angela, then I could have had you all to myself. But don't tell Angela that. I feel bad saying that when she's been so... well, so generous."

I ran my hand down her, stroking her, enjoying the curves of her breasts, her stomach, her hips, her ass, feeling her tense and relax as I touched her. "Too late," I said, hoping she would take this well.

She pulled back, looking at me. "What do you mean?"

I pointed at the cupboard that housed the camera, and then waved my hand. "Wave to Angela."

Simone looked to where I was pointing. "What are you on about, Andy?"

"I've got a security system installed, web-enabled - but secure, don't worry. Angela's watching us now."

Simone looked again, eyes wide open. Then she looked at me. "She's watching? Really?"

I nodded.

"God, that's so dirty. And yet... quite exciting. She can hear us as well, I take it?"

I nodded again. She faced the area of the camera. "It's very clever - I can hardly see it even though I know it's there. Anyway..." She raised her voice a bit. "Angela. Hope you can hear me. Don't take offence. Yes, I wish Andy and I could have gotten together without you being around, but it can't be helped now. I know he's yours, don't worry. I just ... well, I just want to make the most of having a nice man around whilst I can." She turned back to me. "Can we hear her?"

"No, it's one way."

"Damn. Oh well."

Then her phone beeped. She read the message, laughed and looked at the camera. "It's from Angela," she said. "Apparently she's just been wanking in the office watching us. She'll be round later so you can finish her off... Oh, no, hold on.... I think she means she'll be round later so I can finish her off." She blushed, smiling at the camera. "Christ, what have you gotten me into, Andy?" she whispered, as rolled off the bed, starting to pull her clothes back on.

"You think this is good? Wait till there are four of us - you, me, Angela, and Peter, after Angela's party."

"Oh, I can't wait. It'll be a bit odd with Peter there - I hope I like him. But... well, two of you at once? I'm looking forward to it. But... I'm going to tease you so much - both of you - that you'll be ripping your clothes off in the taxi on the way home, desperate to get into me, desperate to feel me around you, any hole - cunt, ass, or mouth. You'll be so horny for me..." She carried on getting dressed for a while, so I lay there, enjoying the show.

"You won't believe the outfit I've gotten Andy. It's... positively sinful. After you see me in it, you won't be able to stand up without bursting your jeans, you'll be so hard. It reveals so much, and yet keeps it all hidden so well. It fastens at the back, so you can stand behind me in a dark corner, undo a couple of buttons, and feel my ass. You might even be able to slide your hand round inside it, to finger me in front as well. Not sure about that, we'll have to try. And I think - if we get the chance - I'll sit on your lap for a while, get you nice and hard, and we'll see if you can get your cock through a gap and fuck my ass for a while. I'll make sure I'm nicely lubed up for you..."

I stood up, helping her do up the buttons on her blouse. "I think you'd better ask Angela about that."

"I already have," she said, a knowing look on her face. "In fact, she and I have set ourselves a challenge to see who can get you the most turned on during the night, and which one you'll try to fuck first, before we even leave. Mind you, it's a good job that Sam's not on your list. I think if she was all dressed up as well, we'd both lose to her, wouldn't we?"