Anal Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian, who had not cum in his wife's mouth, ran his palm lightly over Amanda's flat belly, feeling the vibrations of the aftershocks racking her body. He motioned to my husband and Amanda's and between them they lifted her limp body. Brian sat with his back against the sofa and said firmly, "Amanda, I'm going to fuck you in the arse now." I licked my lips and grabbed the lubricant, slathering it over Brian's erection. I held his hard prick vertically as Ray and Robert carefully positioned Amanda over Brian, facing away from him in reverse cowgirl position, and eased the tip into her puckered hole as she descended. I put my other hand on her pubic bone and they lowered her carefully. She whimpered and murmured but made no move to escape. Inch by inch, her rectum was impaled on Brian's rock hard dick.

She knelt still astride him for a few moments, then began experimentally to rock her hips, her brow furrowed, as she accustomed herself to the unusual sensation.

"She's never had anal before?" my husband asked hers as they watched her.

"Nope," replied Ray. His wife pushed strands of sweaty hair from her forehead as she began to pick up a rhythm on his friend's cock.

"I predict she'll love it as much as Helen," laughed Robert. "She seems to be taking to it already."

Beads of sweat were rolling down between Amanda's artificial boobs and she was mashing them together with her hands as she undulated her hips.

Her own husband's cock was rising rapidly, despite having just cum in Sonia's pussy.

"I need to have her," he said, throatily.

Agreeably, Brian slithered forward until he was lying on his back. Robert and I supported Amanda as Ray unfolded her legs with some difficulty and Brian held on to her waist. Between us, we managed to get her lying on top of Brian without his prick slipping from her backside. Ray, grunting, pushed both sets of legs apart and began to thrust his dick into his wife's slippery pussy.

Amanda let out an inhuman wail as both her holes were stuffed. Alarmed, Ray stopped moving and searched his wife's eyes. "Are you alright, babe?"

Amanda panted, collecting herself, and then replied, with difficulty, "I'm so full. It's incredible."

Grinning, Ray began again to move. Robert began to film on his iPad, capturing all the details of Amanda's double penetration. She was very vocal now, urging them on: "Fuck my arse, Brian!" she would yell; then, "Harder, Ray! Pound my pussy!" It was amazing.

Finally, she was sated: "I'm cumming. Oh fuck, Ray, I'm cumming. No, don't stop!" and they continued to fuck her through her orgasm until she shopped thrashing and was quite still. Brian unloaded deep in her bowels, while Ray withdrew from her cunt and sprayed semen over her bald pubis.

Rob, Sonia and I just watched as the three of them recovered and untangled their limbs. When Brian extricated himself from beneath Amanda she lay inert on the floor, her husband's spunk slowly dripping down over her inflamed labia.

. . .

I had made up the guest bedrooms in anticipation of no-one being sober enough to drive home.

Robert and Brian carried Amanda through to one bedroom and Brian winked at my husband, joining her beneath the covers as Robert closed the door behind him.

My husband took Sonia's hand and kissed me on the lips before leading her off to the second guest bedroom. "Good night, my love," he said, smiling at me.

I locked my arms around Ray's neck and kissed him deeply. "Come on, lover," I said and took him into Robert's and my bed.

. . .

I woke first in the morning, swinging my legs over the side of the bed in which Ray still snored softly. My thighs were encrusted with his dried jizz from a three a.m. fuck. I smiled, remembering. As I tidied my hair, he reached out to squeeze a breast, murmuring, sleepily, "Where are you going, babe?"

"To make a start on breakfast," I replied, smiling at him.

"I'll come with you," he offered and I tossed him one of Robert's bathrobes.

. . .

The smell of coffee drifted through the house. I was laying the table, dressed only in the retro apron I'd worn the night Robert first gave me to his golfing buddies, and Ray was sprawled in a dining chair, smoking lazily and enjoying the view, when a screech rent the air.

We rushed into the hallway, to see Amanda bounding naked down the stairs, her breasts jiggling madly, her mouth open as she screamed again. Brian, also quite naked and sporting a semi, stood on the top step confused. Sonia and Robert, tying up bathrobes, leaned over the landing banisters, rubbing the sleep from bleary, hungover eyes.

Amanda threw herself into her husband's arms, sobbing incoherently. He stroked her hair for a moment, perplexed. Then he held her at arm's length and said, "Calm down, babe. Whatever is the matter?"

She swept her arm around and pointed dramatically at Brian, whose semi was wilting rapidly as he descended the stairs, his wife and my husband close behind him. "He raped me!"

I looked down and saw for the first time the mess of semen on her upper thighs. It seemed clear what had happened. Waking with morning wood, Brian had taken the opportunity to wake Amanda with sex, but she - startled and hungover, still mostly asleep and having only a sketchy recollection of her adventures the previous night - had had a massive shock.

She seemed suddenly to realise she was naked in front of us all and covered her breasts with one arm, holding tight to her husband with the other. He, however, was beginning to laugh.

"Raped you, honey?" he asked through his merriment. "Last night you were riding him with abandon."

She stared, opening her mouth to protest. Then an expression of dawning comprehension spreads across her pretty face. She looks between us, shaking. Ray puts his hands on her waist and leans her buttocks against the dining table.

"Helen," he says, looking into his wife's eyes. "Fetch the iPad."

I felt a stab of empathy for Amanda. I had been where she was now, the smell of coffee in the air as my husband showed me proof that the people surrounding me had fucked me. She stared at the moving images on the screen in disbelief. Finally, she bowed her head at the sound of her voice begging to be fucked harder, crying out in orgasm.

"They've all had you," Ray said, helpfully. "Well, all except Sonia."

And Sonia, eyes glittering, dropped to her knees between Amanda's legs and began lapping her own husband's drying spunk from her thighs. Amanda threw her head back and Brian's mouth found her nipple.

Relieved, I poured six cups of coffee.

12