Anal Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers

"Mmmm," she purred as she pulled away and took a deep breath. "I can't wait to watch you fuck Ashley's tight little ass."

A few seconds later, Ashley re-entered the room holding a little black plastic bag.

"Got it," she said cheerfully as she set it down on the coffee table.

"Thanks sweetie," Jess spoke grabbing the bag before I could get to it. "You know? I think Damon might like to see what you're wearing under your dress."

My attention immediately shifted from the enigmatic little bag to Ashley, as she let my girlfriend peel the tight fitting dress from her petite, tanned body.

"What do you think?" she asked, standing before me dressed only in her underwear with her hands fidgeting nervously behind her back.

She was wearing a sheer white camisole that fitted tightly around her torso and cupped her round, perky breasts. It was fashioned from a see-through material, with the exception of the area directly covering her nipples. Her little white boy-short style panties completed the matching set.

"Very nice," I complimented, scanning her body with lustful eyes.

"Wait," Jessica blurted with excitement. "You have to see the best part!"

My girlfriend had obviously enjoyed herself by dressing her friend up like some kind of sexy little Barbie doll. Again she coaxed Ashley to turn around and display her ass to my wanton stare. The material of the panties tightly hugged her little round ass, forming a deep cleft between her tantalizing cheeks. To complete the look, there was a small heart-shaped cut out at the top that allowed a teasing peek at the very top of her butt. I licked my lips in anticipation.

As I continued to gaze shamelessly, Jessica began removing the items from the bag and setting them on the table. She had purchased an assortment of anal toys of various shapes and sizes as well as a small tube of cherry flavoured lubricant.

"Wow," I exclaimed, inspecting the various objects. "Are you going to use all of these?"

"You never know," Jess answered with a smirk as she turned back to Ashley.

She then stepped close to her friend and leaned down to treat herself to a long, sensual kiss, her hands roaming her body as if in frantic search of some unseen prize. As their tongues danced, my hand migrated downward to absently hold myself, feeling my dick pulsing to life within my pants. I became increasingly amazed at my girlfriend's enthusiasm and wondered if it was the ecstasy or the situation that had awakened some unrestrained, lustful desire within her.

"You know Jess," I said with grin, interrupting their passionate embrace. "I don't think it's fair that Ashley is the only one in her underwear."

Jessica let her soft, wet tongue slip from Ashley's mouth as she turned to acknowledge me with a suspicious glare. Without so much as a word, she began removing her skin tight dress, peeling it down over her finely toned body.

"Happy?" she asked, standing before me dressed in a skimpy black bra and panty set.

I nodded, trying hard to maintain my composure as I watched the events unfolding before me.

"Well, you know what would make me happy?" she asked, biting her lip as her eyes darted back and forth between us before coming to rest on Ashley's wide-eyed brown orbs. "To see you...on your hands and knees."

Again, a coy look of embarrassment appeared on Ashley's face as she smiled innocently for a few brief moments before turning and lowering herself to the floor, her eyes locked on Jessica's as she assumed the provocative pose.

"Mmmm," Jess purred with contentment as she knelt beside her submissively positioned friend.

With each hand, she grabbed hold of a fleshy little cheek, staring up me with a devilish smile as she tested the firmness of Ashley's ass with soft, sensual squeezes. Leaning down, she then planted a lingering kiss as she began inching the little white panties down over her enticingly plump cheeks. The entirety of her naked backside soon came into full view and I felt my heart skip a beat as Jessica slid the underwear down her tanned thighs. Ashley's perfect little round ass was now fully exposed and I could see her tiny pinky pussy lips peeking out from between her legs. Jess smiled as she continued to admire her friend's body, her fingers in constant motion as she caressed her soft, golden skin with obsessive determination.

"Ooohh," Jessica cooed quietly as she lightly stroked a fingertip over the surface of her blushing pussy. "You're wet."

Ashley responded with one of her trademark, child-like giggles as my girlfriend wiggled her finger inside her, sinking a slender digit in up to the knuckle. As her finger pumped in and out with constant rhythm she lowered her head and pressed her lips into the soft flesh of her ass. I could see her silver tongue ring flashing in the dim light as she licked along the tantalizing cleft, delving deeper with each pass of her flickering tongue. As she pulled her finger from her little wet hole I could see it glistening with moisture as she brought it to her mouth and sucked it between her pouty, pink lips. She appeared to be in some kind of sexual trance as she closed her eyes and delighted in the taste of her friend's pussy. As her wet finger slipped from her mouth, she placed it between her cheeks, running it over Ashley's tightly closed asshole. As she moaned in appreciation, Ashley rested her head against the floor, settling in as my girlfriend continued to play.

"Mmmm," Jessica exclaimed, gently peeling Ashley's ass cheeks apart with her prying hands. "She has the most perfect little asshole I've ever seen."

Again her tongue flashed out, this time stabbing directly into the center of her little pink ring. With the tip of her tongue partially embedded in Ashley's ass, she looked up at me with a sultry stare before proceeding to bathe the enticing little star with a series of sensual licks. It was quite possibly the hottest thing I had ever seen.

As one corner of her lips curled into a sexy smile, she reached out her hand and beckoned me closer.

"You want to lick her ass don't you?" Jessica asked, her icy blue eyes locked on mine as I joined the amorous pair on the floor.

"Yes," I answered as I inched closer, my heart racing with lurid exhilaration.

As I was about bury my face between Ashley's sweet little cheeks, Jessica reached out and grabbed me roughly by the back of my hair. Pulling my face to hers, she jammed her tongue into my mouth with lustful abandon, locking me into a deep, spirited kiss. As our lips broke, her eyes flashed with carnal desire and she pulled my face into Ashley's ass.

"That's it," Jess prodded, forcefully holding me by the hair as my lips pressed hard against her twitching rosebud. "Lick that hot little ass."

I was caught unaware by my girlfriend's suddenly aggressive demeanour, but followed her instructions without question. My tongue slipped out and lashed at Ashley's virgin hole with enthusiastic swipes as Jessica reached over and grabbed the lubricant off the coffee table.

"Mmmm," she said with slight surprise as she licked a drop of the flavoured lube from her finger. "This stuff actually tastes pretty good."

As I pulled my tongue from Ashley's clenching hole, Jessica pulled me in for another kiss, tasting her friend's ass on my lips. She then dribbled the red liquid down between her cheeks as I held her tiny ass apart with helpful hands, watching with unrelenting hunger as the lubricant coated her winking star.

"Does that feel good?" Jess asked, easily slipping a finger past her tight little ring.

"Yes," Ashley squeaked as my girlfriend twisted her finger inside her, coating the inside of her ass with the slippery liquid.

As Jessica pulled her slick digit from her friend's eager hole, she offered her cherry-flavoured finger to Ashley, who obediently opened her lips in acceptance and sucked the excess lubricant into her purring mouth. Jess then picked up one of the toys from the table. It was about four inches long with a slender, tapered shaft and a broad, flat base, obviously crafted for anal use.

"Ready for something a little bigger?" she asked, inspecting the object closely as Ashley answered with a soft "uh huh."

Jessica placed the tip if the toy between her cheeks, letting it glides gently over her lubricated asshole before pressing it into the tiny pink knot. As she twisted it from side to side, the plastic object gradual sank into Ashley's eager little butthole with relative ease. Continuing to watch the obscenely enticing display, I began to undress as Jessica worked the slender plug in and out with increasing enthusiasm. By the time I had stripped down to my tight fitting boxer briefs, Ashley's ass was easily accepting the length of the plastic plug right down to the base.

Jessica then asked me to hand her a larger toy, as she began sliding the smaller object out of her friend's ass. I reached over and picked up a fat, plastic acorn-shaped plug as she nodded with approval. She then stared directly into my eyes and smiled as she removed the toy completely and held it to her mouth. My cock pulsed as I watched her part her sensual lips and suck the lube-covered plug down to the base, moaning as she relished the kinky taste of cherry flavouring.

I continued to be astounded at my girlfriend's emerging nasty side as she licked the toy clean of excess lubricant and set it aside.

"Okay Ash," she began, as she accepted the larger, fatter plug and started coating it with the slippery liquid. "This one's even bigger."

My absently wet to my aching dick as Jessica then proceeded to work the object slowly into Ashley's eager little asshole. As she let out a prolonged, high pitched moan, her resistant muscular ring gradually stretched to accept the invading plug before clamping down tightly around the base.

"There we go," Jess stated with satisfaction, testing the toy's firmness by wiggling the wide plastic base. "I think we should move this little party somewhere a little more comfortable. Let's go to the bedroom."

Ashley quickly hopped up and scurried into the bedroom, one arm reaching around to hold the plug in place as she went. Jessica smiled as she watched her, grabbing the lube and casually sauntering behind. I went to the kitchen to get a bottle of before joining the two girls.

As I walked into the bedroom, Ashley and Jess were seated on the bed, kissing and running their hands over each others' bodies.

"Take your underwear off," Jessica ordered, glaring at me with frenzied, dilated eyes. "I want to see you fuck Ashley."

I slipped my underwear down and kicked them aside before climbing onto the bed. Jess coaxed her friend to lay down before gently spreading her legs apart for me. Unlike my girlfriend, who kept herself completely hairless, Ashley had a tiny, well-manicured tuft of light brown hair above her pussy that she playfully stroked her fingers through as she smiled warmly. I hadn't expected to sample her pussy as well, but looking at her inviting little hole, I wasn't about to complain.

"Wait," Jessica said as I moved into position between her friend's outstretched legs. "Let me get that nice and wet first."

She then leaned down and wrapped her lips around my wavering cock, sliding halfway down my shaft as she swirled her tongue around the head. As I felt her tongue stud pressing into the underside of my dick I closed my eyes, revelling in the sensation, enhanced by the effects of the ecstasy. After I had been sufficiently lubricated, Jessica wrapped her fingers around my wet shaft and guided it to Ashley's waiting pussy.

As my pulsing head nestled between her moist lips, Ashley moaned with pleasure and groped at her own breasts through the thin material covering her quivering torso. She was even tighter that I had expected, her pussy walls gripping my cock and resisting me with every inch as I worked the length of my shaft into her shuddering body.

"Oh my God!" she gasped, arching her back ecstatically and clutching at the bed sheets.

As I lowered my hips into hers, I looked over at Jessica. She had removed her panties and was sitting back watching as her hand worked her own clit with slow, rhythmic circles.

"Her pussy's really tight huh?" she asked, as she reached her other hand down and began toying with her own asshole.

"Yes," I confirmed, smiling at my girlfriend as she slipped her finger deeper into her ass.

"Just wait until you feel how tight her other hole is."

For the next few minutes, I fucked Ashley with slow, careful thrusts as stared down into her adorable, gasping face. She let out frequent, cute little moans as her petite body writhed under my plunging hips.

"I want to taste her on your cock," Jessica said, crawling back towards me and gazing approvingly at my half-buried dick, glistening with her friend's juices.

As I withdrew entirely and slipped my shaft from her tight little pussy, Jess shifted forward and sucked me into her hungry mouth. I tossed my head back in pleasure as she bobbed back and forth, intently tasting every inch of my wet cock.

"Lay back," she ordered, gently pushing me onto my back as she coaxed Ashley to come forward and share in sampling my throbbing dick.

Lovingly, Jessica pushed her friend's hair out of her cute, beaming face and guided her soft lips down around my shaft. I could feel her nimble tongue against the sensitive underside as Jess prodded her to take more of me into her mouth. As she wrapped her tiny hand around my pulsing shaft and sucked at the head, Jessica moved around swung a leg over to straddle my face. My girlfriend's ambitious move caught me unawares and I paused for a brief moment as she placed her dripping pussy directly onto my lips. As she settled in, I moaned into her blushing lips before thrusting my tongue up into her neglected hole. I found myself staring directly into Jessica's winking asshole as she rode my tongue with lustful gyrations.

I felt Ashley release my cock and climb up onto my lying body as Jessica reached behind and stroked her fingers over her asshole. The close up view of my girlfriend's finger slipping into her clenching butt hole only increased my fervour and I worked my rapidly tiring tongue with laborious intensity. I soon felt my turgid dick once again entering Ashley's sweet little pussy as she parted her lips around my bulging head and slid down around my shaft. The combined sensations were unexplainable and I found myself sinking into a world of absolute, carnal pleasure.

As Ashley sank down to the base, firmly embedding my pole inside her, Jessica leaned forward to kiss her, bracing herself by placing her hands against my heaving chest. As her wet pussy lifted away from my hungry tongue, I raised my head attacked her thrusting finger with frenzied licks as it remained snugly ensconced in her asshole.

"Oooo," Jess cooed as she felt my flickering tongue, and slipped her finger from her tiny pink hole. "Yeah, lick my ass."

She then leaned back, driving her ass onto my mouth, as her hungry hole swallowed my probing tongue. Wiggling her ass in an effort to take more my stabbing tongue, I felt her firm, muscular cheeks contracting around my face. Her hand reached back to clutch my hair in fervid passion as she tossed her head back in pleasure, sending her silken hair thrashing across her sexy back. Her other hand reached down to strum her clit, taking her to the edge with furious abandon.

"Fuck yessssss," she moaned, writhing on my face as body shuddered with a sudden, unexpected orgasm.

As her body convulsed, Jessica's tiny muscular asshole clenched and spit out my probing tongue and I felt her warm pussy juices drooling down over my chin. Immediately she hopped off my gasping face and spun around to thrust her eager, wet tongue into my mouth, moaning as she kissed me with unrelenting exhilaration.

"Are you ready to fuck Ashley's little virgin asshole?" she asked in between breathy gasps as she flicked her tongue out to lap up her juices from my face.

"Yes," I answered simply as Ashley smiled down at me from her perch atop my upward thrusting dick.

"Are you ready?" Jessica asked again, this time directing her query to her cute little friend.

"I'm ready," Ashley confirmed enthusiastically as she smiled warmly, producing child-like dimples in her blushing cheeks.

My dick, wet from Ashley's tight little cunt, fell to my stomach with a wet 'slap' as she crawled off me and laid back on the bed. I sat up and re-lubed my cock by drizzling liberal amounts of the sweet smelling red substance down the length of my shaft as Jess guided her friend back onto her hands and knees. As I stroked my dick to spread the slippery lubricant, Jessica took hold of the plug in Ashley's ass and started to gently pull. As the thick plastic toy slipped free, her recently stretched asshole closed back up into a tight little star.

With our drug-induced passion enduring, I eyed her tiny orifice with a renewed, desirous gaze as I inched my way towards my prize. Jessica pulled her friend's cheeks apart and beckoned me closer, resting her chin on her ass as she smiled with lurid intent.

"Mmmm, that's it," she urged, treating herself to a close-up view as I placed the head of my quivering cock into the tiny, glistening knot and began to push.

I would have normally proceeded at a much more careful rate, but the effects of the ex combined with my unrelenting arousal led me to embark in a much more aggressive, self indulgent manor, goaded on by my girlfriend's prodding encouragement. The alcohol and ecstasy also made the experience much more comfortable for the recipient, even if it was her first time.

"So hot," Jessica sighed as she used her thumb to help push my swollen cock head past Ashley's accommodating little hole.

Ash let out a subtle whimper as she felt her muscular ring clench down around my sinking shaft. Pausing to allow her tiny hole to accommodate my pulsing thickness I became transfixed on Jessica's sexy eyes which in turn, were locked on her friend's slowly stretching asshole.

"Fuck it," she hissed, her hands holding Ashley's cheeks lewdly spread. "Fuck that tight little asshole."

Happy to oblige, I pushed forward, relishing the sensation of her tightly squeezing butt firmly caressing every inch of my disappearing cock. As I sheathed myself completely within the confines of her little virgin ass, Jessica reached under to stroke her clit while watching with elated admiration.

"Ooohhhh," Ashley squealed in glee as I inched my sliding cock back and forth inside her tight, pulsing asshole.

"Deeper," Jessica urged with dominant persuasion. "I want to see your cock deep in that tight little asshole."

As each of my strokes increased in length, Ashley's unrestrained moans built to a squealing crescendo as I plunged deep into her tiny tunnel with every drive of my thrusting hips. Gliding easily along on a river of cherry flavoured lubricant, I continued relentlessly as Jessica's nimble wet tongue lashed out to attack her freshly reamed asshole which was tautly stretched around my sliding shaft. Normally I would have long ago succumbed to an unrestrained climax, but ecstasy always delayed my orgasms to the point of sometimes making them impossible. At that point, however, I was thankful for the effects as I wished to prolong the amazing experience for as long as possible.

"Stick it in my mouth," Jessica ordered adamantly, her eyes aglow with fiery lust as she attacked the shaft of my thrusting dick with frantic licks of her pierced tongue. "I want to taste her ass on your cock."

Pulling my glistening shaft from Ashley's hot little ass, I offered it to Jess, who opened her mouth with acceptance and eagerly wrapped her lips around my pulsing pole. After sucking it clean of any remaining remnant of cherry flavouring, she gripped it firmly around the shaft and guided it back into her ass. Renewing my anal assault with unabashed, sexual fervour, I slipped deep into her shuddering body as she began to tense with approaching orgasm. Jessica continued rubbing her clit as she let out a drawn out, unintelligible squeal as her tiny little butt clenched around my dick.

damonX
damonX
3,003 Followers