Anal Epic Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom & I get banged at the adult theater by a t-girl.
3.5k words
4.46
65.3k
54

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

"Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and some violent situations. In addition, all characters in any sexually explicit conduct are over the age of eighteen (18) years at the time this story was written."

On a weekend Dad was traveling, I escorted Mom to the adult movie theater. It was the same theater I had 'met' Barbara Smith. (http://www.literotica.com/s/mrs-barbara-smith)

Although it was still March, we had a bad case of spring fever. Mom wore sexy, low back, bib denim overalls, and a low cut tank top. I wore an old pair of shorts and a muscle shirt.

We stood at the top of the main aisle, watching a woman getting her ass plowed on the big screen, until our eyes adjusted to the darkness. We then headed to the middle of the theater.

Just as we walked by the couch I had sodomized Barbara on, Mom whispered, "Look! Is that guy sucking the other guy?"

I squinted at the far dark wall. I could barely make out a guy on his knees. He was in front of another guy, who was definitely thrusting his hips.

Mom and I watched the movie for a while, until two men and a woman, about twenty rows in front of us, stood up. The threesome soon became more entertaining than the movie.

One of the guys, moved to the next row directly in front of the woman and other guy. The woman, a young blonde reached out and grasped his shoulders to support herself.

The guy next to her, moved behind her, pushed down on her back, so that she was somewhat bent over, and lifted her skirt. It was quite obvious she had gone commando like Mom and I.

The guy vigorously battered her bare cheeks for a couple minutes and, apparently, came because the two men exchanged positions. The second guy pounded her, too.

After he came, the threesome abruptly left. The small crowd of men, who gathered to watch, dispersed.

About ten minutes later, the same men were seated around Mom and me. Although they maintained a respectful distance, they were close enough to watch.

At some point, I looked at Mom and nodded. It was time to play.

I unhooked Mom's bibs, let them to fall into her lap, and then pulled her top down. Mom's full, bare breasts never ceased to amaze me. I greedily cupped her 'prizewinners' in my hands and began suckling her erect tits.

Attempting to be cool, the man in our row moved closer and closer, until he was close enough to place his hand on Mom's knee. When we didn't stop him, he began gently rubbing her leg up and down, going farther up each time, until he reached her crotch. Not sure what to do next, he respectfully paused and looked at us.

Since he looked 'okay', I gave Mom our signal - a wink. Mom gave the guy a sexy smile as she slowly lifted her hips and pulled her bibs, just past her smooth cleft.

"You wanna eat my pussy? Be gentle...okay? And, no fingers..."

A couple of minutes later, I was about to ask Mom, "Is he doing a good job?" when another guy suddenly sat down into the row, directly in front of us. He immediately turned around to watch Mom receive cunnilingus.

About a minute later, another man sat down in front of me. His bare cock was sticking straight up out of his pants.

Mom's eyes widened when I stood up, pulled my shorts down past my knees, and leaned against the chair behind me. My exposed cock was erect, too.

When I began stroking my cock, the guy in front of me shamelessly opened his mouth and leaned forward. Mom pursed her lips and then subconsciously rubbed her erect tits as she watched him blow me.

The man in the row in front of Mom stood up, exposed his hard cock, and began masturbating slowly as he continued to watch the oral confab in front of him. In no time, he was joined by at least two more guys.

I smiled as Mom's eyed widened even more. She probably had never seen so many hard cocks at once.

"Go ahead," I encouraged Mom.

Mom gave me a quick glance and then stood up, forcing the guy between her legs back. She stepped out of her bibs and pulled her top off.

Completely naked in the dark theater and surrounded by horny men with hard cocks, Mom was undeterred. She reached out, grabbed two cocks, and began jacking them, as one man began to squeeze and fondle her breasts, while another tugged on her nipples. A third man, who had slid into her empty seat, swept his hands around her thighs, and captured her pussy.

"Can I help you with that?" he asked.

Before Mom could react, he dipped a finger inside her wet pussy and began wiggling it around. In seconds, he wanted more than his finger wet. He began gently pulling Mom's hips, attempting to coax her bottom down onto his hard cock.

When Mom saw what he was offering, she lustfully complied and then squealed as she guided his erection into her pussy. Mom's writhing bottom caused the guy to cum very quickly.

The game of musical fuck chairs had begun. Without hesitation, Mom left his lap a slimy mess of cum, and easily slid her cum-filled pussy down the next seated guy's hard cock.

As Mom adjusted to her penetration, the guy who had been eating her out stepped in front of her. He moaned, "Ooohhh goddd," and started spurting semen, bukkake style, all over her titties.

Another guy standing behind Mom tapped her shoulder with his cock. When Mom turned, he leaned forward and pushed the hard cock into her mouth.

Mom was pretty busy at this point. She was still rocking back and forth on the cock she was sitting on, the man whose cock she had just swallowed was fucking her face, and some guy on her other side was fondling her tits as he masturbated. He came first.

He moaned loudly and as he began showering sperm onto Mom's neck, cheek, and breasts. Feeling his sperm raining on her, Mom freed her head, and gave the guy a quick suck.

"Mmm," Mom purred as she sucked the remaining cum out of his softening cock.

When Mom turned back to the cock she had been sucking, she reached her hands around the guy's naked hips, grabbed his ass cheeks, and spread them open. I knew what to do.

I smeared my thumb with lube and pushed it right up his asshole. I thumb-fucked him and Mom sucked him, until he shrieked.

His orgasm was intense. Mom's throat muscles bobbed up and down a couple of times as she swallowed mouth loads of warm cum.

Suddenly, Mom hollered, too. "Ooohhh...fuck me. Fuck me! SHIT!" as the man beneath her began pumping faster and faster inside her gurgling pussy. Then, with a gasping groan, he emptied his balls, too.

After Mom got off the guy, she slumped wearily down in the seat in front of me. She was breathing deeply, yet, managed to smile as she energetically said, "Oh Honey...that was the most fun...so exciting. Ugh. I must look and smell like a whore. Let's get me cleaned up."

Mom grumbled slightly when she put her clothes on. There were splotches of damp cum all over them.

When we walked back into the theater entrance, Mom saw her reflection on the mirrored walls. She stopped dead and looked at herself incredulously. Her hair was matted to her face and cum was everywhere on her clothes and skin.

"Jesus, I look like the biggest slut I've ever seen!" Mom exclaimed.

Since there was no one around, I took Mom to the ladies' room. I figured Mom could clean up there and not be disturbed.

Mom removed her bibs and leaned against the sink to look into the mirror. I gazed down at her upturned, sexy ass. It looked so inviting that my cock immediately stiffened.

When Mom began wiggling her smooth butt in an exaggerated manner, I looked up to see her smiling at me in the mirror. We stared at each other, until her eyes drifted down to my bulge.

My sexual appetite had been wetted, intensely, for over an hour. I had not gotten any relief!

Taking the hint, Mom braced her hands against the sink top and pushed her ass out as I slowly pulled my shorts down, freeing my painful boner. I then reached into my pocket, removed my lube, squeezed a big glob into my hand, and generously applied it to her anus.

When Mom was ready, I positioned my cockhead against her anus and pushed my hips forward a couple of inches. Mom groaned as her slick, straining sphincter muscles gave way to my greasy, throbbing cock.

As I casually began fucking Mom's snug ass, someone said, "Don't be embarrassed...worried... I'm into that kinda thang, too."

Flabbergasted, Mom and I turned and just stared. A black t-girl with long blonde hair and eyes adorned with light blue eye make-up was standing at the doorway. She was about six-foot-three and looked close to three hundred pounds. She was wearing purple, silk jogging pants and a pink tank that left little to the imagination.

"I know what you're thinking. I'm not a guy," she said as she raised her top for us to see.

Although her breasts were huge, they looked firm. She was sexy in strange way...just proportioned...super big!

Regardless, I know Mom and I were thinking the same thing. "But...was she a she?"

"No, I'm not a man. I haven't been, since before I moved here. I'm transsexual. Take a look at this. I'm a hot-bodied woman with a man's equipment..."

That was for sure. The t-girl had a very large, thick cock. Even limp, it was probably six inches long and it appeared to be at least two or three inches across in thickness.

As Mom and I stared at her horse cock, t-girl innocently asked, "You never see a black cock like this?"

I shook my head 'no' as my once hard cock eased out of Mom's warm ass. I was very disappointed at this turn of events.

Unable to take her eyes off the huge cock, Mom exclaimed, "My God!" as she straightened up, and then felt her anus like someone would as if they were checking for cum.

"Want to touch it? Go ahead white lady. Touch it. It's okay."

When the black t-girl came forward, Mom and I reached out and tentatively felt the huge cock. It felt velvety soft as we moved our fingers around it squeezing and stroking it.

Then it was her turn to touch us. "You've got a great ass," she whispered in my ear as she ran her hands over it and then did the same to Mom.

"I got what both you white kids need. HA. HA."

The t-girl then turned to Mom and asked us if she could taste her pussy. When Mom paused, she smiled reassuringly and said, 'I'm not going to hurt you white lady. I'm all about love!"

Mom and I looked at each other, smiled, and then simultaneously nodded. Without further discussion, the t-girl reached out, grabbed Mom's hips, and easily lifted her up onto the sink top. Mom then leaned back as the t-girl lifted her legs and placed them over her shoulders.

"Mmm. Sweet. I love eating freshly fucked pussy."

As I watched the t-girl bend over and begin eating Mom's pussy, Mom panted, "Oh yeah... Honey, suck that big, black cock for me. Make it cum in your mouth for me!"

I dropped to my knees, grasped the black, one-eyed monster, jerked it a couple times, and then quickly put the soft cockhead in my mouth. T-girl's cock was expanding rapidly and I wanted to get it into mouth before it got too big.

I opened my mouth wide, tilted my head back, placed both of my hands on her hips, and pulled her body forward. I easily swallowed about six inches of her cock, although semi-hard it was rubbery.

Knowing I could take more, I opened my mouth wider, sucked in a deep breath and pushed my head forward. Even though I gagged, I didn't stop until my face was a against t-girl's belly.

I pulled back slowly, making wet, sucking sounds, until her cock was almost out of my mouth. I then quickly plunged forward, again. I did this repeatedly, as t-girl lustfully slobbered over Mom's pussy.

After about three minutes, t-girl reached down, grasped the base of her cock, and pulled it slowly out of my throat. "We must share sweet-tee."

Her cock was now rock hard. Its weight prevented it from pointing straight up, like mine. It extended straight out.

T-girl then pulled Mom forward and pushed her glistening, nine inches into Mom's sopping, wet pussy. Mom reacted immediately. She hollered, "Aaahhh!" several times.

The massive black cock was only in Mom's stretched and wide open pussy a few inches and less than a minute before Mom proceeded to cum so hard - she squirted all over the t-girl. Twice!

"Jesus Christ!" the t-girl exclaimed. "You white girls are sum-ting!"

The t-girl then unexpectedly disengaged from Mom, grabbed our clothes, and motioned for us to follow her. Bewildered, Mom and I followed. We didn't have much choice.

Mom and I were led down the dark sidewall toward the bright movie screen. Mom was naked from the waist down and I was semi-hard. If the theater had been crowded, Mom's bare ass and mine would have been repeatedly sodomized, before we even reached the mid-point of our journey.

When we reached the end of the aisle, t-girl stopped and then took Mom by the hand, and parted a black, heavy curtain that appeared to cover a doorway. I would never have imagined what the panels hid.

Centered in the middle of the semi-dark room was a platform. I was about two feet up from the floor and about ten feet square. The only reason we could see it was because of the light from the adjacent move screen.

As we climbed up onto the platform, we quickly discovered that it was covered with soft carpet over what felt like several layers of padding. The platform had probably been designed to hold speakers.

"What you think?" t-girl asked as she stripped.

"I like your body," Mom said. "You have a huge..."

"Nooo...about this place."

"Nice...secretive," Mom said as I walked up to her and began to caress her breasts. Taking my cue, t-girl moved behind Mom, and began massaging her shoulders, until she bluntly asked Mom to sit on her face.

After t-girl was prone, Mom mounted her face, and then held the t-girls head as she went to work on her pussy. It did not take this time for t-girls' meaty tongue to make Mom cum.

Mom recuperated very quickly from her small orgasm and told t-girl, "I want your big cock inside me, again. Fuck me slowly...at first."

As I sat patiently watching and stroking my cock, Mom got up off the t-girl's face, sat down on the carpet, winked at me, submissively laid back, pulling her knees back to her breasts. Although Mom wanted her pussy fucked, she offering t-girl either wet hole, as well as enabling herself to see her cock enter her!

"Oh yeah!" t-girl exclaimed as she rolled over onto all fours, crawled on top of Mom, and guided his cock into her pussy. Mom groaned deeply, as t-girl's fat cock stuffed her pussy.

"Like my man meat in you? Open that pink pussy up for me...feel me in your belly... Tell me you want my black baby..."

Although t-girl stopped talking for a while, she still grunted with every thrust forward. Mom just lay there. Her eyes were mere slits, no doubt from all the waves of pleasure.

When t-girl began fucking Mom harder, both women's breasts began to bounce. T-girls breasts rhythmically swayed back and forth as Mom's breasts danced wildly, slapping each other, and flailing around in every direction.

The t-girl just kept pumping Mom, until she erupted inside Mom's bored out pussy, generously filling her womb with baby batter. Mom's vocal response was definitely orgasmic.

"Yeah, that's it," t-girl said with a grin. "Your pussy is sum-ting else."

T-girl then disengaged her cock from Mom's pussy and crawled over to me. "You need some pleasuring, too...while I build my strength back up. Once I cum, it takes me a while to get hard, again... Now spread your legs!"

T-girl gave my cock a good workout. She swirled her tongue around my cockhead several times before wrapping her lips around it and sliding them down the length of my hard shaft.

"Nice," she said. "Do you like it?"

When I groaned and nodded 'yes', T-girl hollowed her cheeks and began to suck my cock harder. She stopped occasionally to suck my smooth nuts, one at a time, into her hot mouth.

Eventually, t-girl began to lick behind my scrotum. The closer she got to my anus, the wider I spread my legs for her, until like Mom; I had them pulled back to my chest.

I moaned loudly as t-girl began snaking her tongue all the way down the crack of my ass, before licking her way back up. Occasionally, she would stop to flick her tongue over my puckered anus.

Wanting more of her hot, wet mouth on my pucker, I reached down and pulled my ass cheeks apart. T-girl grunted and then thrust her tongue right into my tight hole. Her tongue massaged the inside of my rectum for an insanely, enjoyable, few minutes.

I did not even know that t-girl had smeared lube on her forefinger, until she penetrated me. Her long, big finger went right to my prostate. As my ass squirmed, t-girl said, "I can make you cum like this, sweet-tee. Your prostate is much bigger than normal...very sensitive..."

Before I could respond, T-girl rolled me over onto my stomach. "Don't worry, I'm not gonna rape your pretty, white ass...HA! HA! This is for fun...we're both gonna love this! Your woman, too. Now, feel this," she said as she laid her cock in my ass crease.

I looked over at Mom, who had rolled on her side to watch. She shamelessly smiled and made her yes big as her hand glided down to her pussy. Mom was going to masturbate as she watched the big, black cock fuck my ass!

"Feel how big it is? Just wait'll I start rubbing your big prostate with the head of my big cock...fireworks!"

After pausing to lube my ass and her cock, t-girl said, "You need a lotsa lube to take me, sweet-tee... Okay! Here it comes, my darling!"

Without another word, t-girl straddled my ass, grabbed her massive, erect cock, and pushed it straight down into my greased asshole. She easily slid in a few inches, before I gasped loudly.

"Yeah...its big...and I am gonna pack your fudge tonight...your ass is sooo fuckin' tight...feels sooo good and soft around my big cock...just like a woman's. Squeeze those cheeks! Aaahhh! Keep squeezin'! Work it!"

When my ass tired, T-girl pushed her giant cock in deeper and began to grind it into my horny rectum. She made big circular motions clockwise and then counter-clockwise. I'm not sure who was more excited -- Mom, me, or t-girl.

"You're so tight...Momma...isn't...going...to...last...long! Milk it...milk...my cum out! Yeah! Damn! I'm gonna cum...cum right in your sweet...white...ass! Aaahhh!"

When I felt t-girl's cock go rigid in my rectum and then push forward, I did my best to squeeze it. I raised my ass, pushed back.

As the groaning t-girl's warm ejaculations flooded my bowels, my ass shook uncontrollably and I began to wildly hump the carpet, as my own ejaculations ripped out of me. Somehow, I guess I had triggered a prostate driven orgasm.

After we were through cumming, Mom, with some concern asked, "Are you okay, Baby?"

"Ssshhheee...IT! White boy just came...his little ass just gave my big cock just a great fuckin'..."

"Oh Baby," Mom cooed. "I...I loved it...watchin' your...cute ass swallow that huge, black, horse cock!"

I think Mom was going to say "girlie ass". I didn't care. She had rolled over and was soothing me with exquisite, tender caresses. "I've never cum like that."

Ignoring the loud squelching sound when t-girl finally pulled out of me, Mom gushed, "I've never...I've never been so filled, stuffed, and fucked in my life, either. You sure know how to use that...enormous cock!"

"Damn, bitches! That was fun...fuckin' your pretty, white asses. Wish I could stay and party with you all, again, but I gotta go to work." "Your turn," t-girl said as grabbed her clothes and walked away.

Mystified, Mom and I looked behind us. Our eyes widened and our assholes clenched shut. There were three beautiful t-girls standing behind us.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers