Anal Epic Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait! Not yet! Don't cum!" Diane commanded the black guy.

Then in the same tone of voice Diane told Trish, "That's enough! We don't want him to come just, yet."

Apparently, Diane had more immediate plans. She quickly reached under me, grabbed my cock, yanked it out of Trish's sucking mouth, and then squeezed it really, really hard.

As I grimaced in pain, I gasped as the black guy roughly pulled his baseball bat cock out of my clenching ass. Little did I know what Diane had in mind.

"I'm gonna fist him to orgasm, Trish. He will beg to cum in your mouth! Just watch!"

Diane, wasting no time, inserted two fingers and then another into my gaping asshole. She began to finger-fuck me slowly and sensuously. My cock responded and quickly returned to full erection. Trish, however, obediently kept her mouth loose around my boner.

A couple of minutes later, I felt another insertion right before the little blonde perv announced, "Four fingers. I've got four fingers inside your boyfriend now...let's see him fuck'em."

As I began rocking back and forth on Diane's fingers, overwhelming, pleasurable sensations began emanating out of prostate. I knew another orgasm was not far off.

Just as I was getting revved up, again, Diane pulled her fingers from my behind with a pop. I quickly shot her a frustrated look, but she did not see me. She was tucking her thumb and her pinkie underneath her other three fingers.

As I continued to watch Diane, she placed her free hand on the top of my butt to steady herself. Then with a little self-indulgent smile, she began pushing her whole hand inside me.

When the widest part of Diane's hand entered me, I felt an immediate painful, intense stretching. My face automatically grimaced and my ass writhed as I involuntarily tried to expel her invading hand.

"I'm all the way in," Diane hooted proudly. "Go ahead...wrap those sweet lips around that sweet cock. He has to be dyin' to cum...my hand is not going to last forever..."

As Trish's mouth eagerly collapsed around my cock, my mouth opened wide as Diane balled her hand up and gently started pushing her fist in and out of my keyster. Not only was Diane stretching me wider and deeper than the black guy's cock, it felt as if she had her fist all the way up to my stomach.

Regrettably, I was slamming my cock and balls into Trish's face as if it was a warm meat slab with an eight-inch hole. I was too excited to care. I was on the verge of the biggest orgasm of my life. I didn't care what I fucked, as long as I could cum!

"Wow! Amazing!" Tracie exclaimed as she watched Diane fist fuck me.

About a minute later, Diane suddenly changed tactics. She leaned forward and began forcefully twisting her hand back and forth.

My rectal muscles, which had been grasping and squeezing the hell out of Diane's wrist, immediately went slack. My ass opened up and I began hollering as I came. My cock was so hard that it felt like some of the capillaries were bursting.

Strangely, my sperm did not exit my balls in the normal spurting style. I came in what felt like one very long stream, as if I was pissing sperm down Trish's throat.

I knew I was feeding Trish more cum than she had ever swallowed from any one cock. I really hoped I wasn't choking her.

Diane actually pro-longed my orgasm when she pulled her fist out of me. I squealed loudly as my ass made a giant sucking sound like a foot stuck in a mud hole. Several massive slurp sounds followed as I involuntarily tried to shit, with my cock still jerking in Trish's mouth.

"Want some more? He's still cumming..."

My pink hole and ass tunnel were gaping so wide open that I barely felt the black guy penetrate me, 'til his huge balls began slapping my hairless cheeks. He poured it on effortlessly and relentlessly. I am sure he rarely had the opportunity to let go with that big cock. His thrusts were literally lifting my ass up off the bed, as he built to a feverish pitch.

After what seemed an eternity, the black guy came screaming like a banshee. He pounded my squelching rectum right through his orgasm.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Fuck! Shit! Take it. Aaahhh!"

As his black hose spasmed in my flooded ass, I looked up to see Sis smiling at me. She was only wearing a t-shirt. I could see her easily see her prominent headlights.

"Ye gads, Honey! Your little ass must be horny tonight. You're sooo hot, Honey!"

When the black guy pulled of me, he slapped my ass, took a quick look at Sis's pussy, and then walked away, muttering, "That's some good ass right there."

"Looks like you have another customer," Sis said, as another black guy rolled me over and mounted me like a woman. I grunted wearily as he easily shoved his entire cock up my ass in one stroke.

As soon as he began pumping my squelching rectum, Trish, who had come out from under me, looked down at me and smiled. As I returned her smile, she leaned down and whispered into my ear.

I loved it when Trish lowered her voice as she spoke intimately. I actually fantasized about her sexy, nursery mouth, too.

Trish knew my mind was elsewhere, so she said, "Listen up, Hon. Remember the Spanish girl with the long black hair...when we came first upstairs? She...Lydia wants to meet you."

Sis broke the spell when she loudly announced, "I don't know about you girls, but my pussy needs a lickin'...and this boy can eat some pussy, too!"

Sis then locked her naked thighs around my head. She smelled sooo sweet and my parched lips were sooo grateful for her pussy juices that I feasted on her pussy like a pig.

Suddenly, I felt Sis squirm. A black cock was pushing into her anus.

In no time, Sis ample breasts were bouncing wildly over me as her ass got fucked, too. We were both being fucked in the ass at the same time. That was a first!

"Suck him as he fucks my ass."

I could tell Sis was excited. Her voice was shaking.

After our party broke up, Trish signaled me. She grabbed my hand and led me intro another bedroom, down the hallway.

Little did I know that Tracie also wanted me to meet someone. Her phone number had been surreptitiously slipped into my pant's pocket.