Anal Etiquette Ch. 02: Politics as Usual

Story Info
Working at City Hall isn't all it's cracked up to be...
3.2k words
4.43
34.7k
14
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CypherWest
CypherWest
135 Followers

City Hall

Is this meeting ever going to end? I was thinking to myself as I scanned the mostly empty City Council Chamber. As usual, being Deputy Mayor, I sat in the center of the long oak desk used to conduct council business on. To my right were my fellow Progressives: Councilwoman Adrianne, the busty fire-haired beauty married to the town's sheriff. Beyond her Councilwoman Kendra, a dark-haired business woman from a local influential family that many people accused of buying her way onto the council.

To my left was seated the two Opposition members on the council: Senior Councilwoman Eliot, who looked particularly interested in the current goings-on. The black haired harpy should be grateful she was able to hold onto her council seat after the stunt she pulled during last month's elections. Beyond her was the newest member of the group, Junior Councilwoman Andrea. She had won her seat by pulling off a surprise victory against her Traditionalist opponent after numerous tapes emerged showing her opponent going plug-less for extended periods of time at her home. How the tapes got released to the public and who exactly was responsible for the filming of them is all speculation, but I suspect Eliot had her hand in the scandal.

I allowed myself a quick glance at Eliot. The center seat is slightly elevated over the other positions giving me a perfect top-down eye view of the truly massive tits attached to my political foe. She had worn a blouse that was split down the center and pulled back to the sides completely revealing her massive mammaries to any who cared to look. Below those sat an impressive bulge in her tummy, the tell-tale sign of a seated butt wrecking sized latex retaining plug. I soaked in the details. The only time Eliot was to be seen with a plug that massive was during council meetings - where she is sure to wear something revealing enough to emphasis it's presence - or during the times when she is campaigning; assuring her constituents that she holds the same values as they do.

Of course, it was complete nonsense. As soon as the meeting would be adjourned Andrea, would be in Eliot's office extracting the belly-bulge causing plug before I could lay down the gavel. The council meetings were often used as a way to show off the assets of the members though. Eliot wasn't alone in making use of the time allotted her in this chamber. Even right now, Kendra was wearing an expensive looking scarf around her neck that matched the quarter-cup corset she was wearing revealing the light brown areolas that sat atop the bronzed skin of her own set of massive orbs. Adrianne appeared as though her dress was made of a single, sheer white sheet that had a V-style opening running down the center of it so deep that when she stood

up, the red pubic hair she kept neatly trimmed was visible as was the chain she wore that linked her clit piercing to the piercings of her bright pink nipples.

Andrea was the odd one out - not yet having figured out the best way to show off what she can do. Other than just being cute, she wasn't graced with the ample breasts of her fellow councilwomen. Being younger than they, she hadn't worked herself up to the point that she would be able to impress anyone with the size of the plugs she endured. I know it would be a problem in her reelection bid, but that was two years away and she had plenty of time to work on it; I'm sure Eliot would see to that herself.

What audience was in the room was the usual for us: Deputy Jenny was present providing security. A few concerned citizens that showed up to every meeting - probably out of boredom. There were a few more I hadn't seen before - probably here to listen to Eliot drone on about the importance of keeping breast enhancing drugs out of the city's water supply - a pet project of hers - and a kid in his last year of high school we've caught jerking off in the back row of seats more times than I can count - which I realized was going on right now as the kid stared a hole through Kendra.

I motioned for Deputy Jenny to come over and whispered for her to take care of it before a scene was made... again. Then I got back to pretending I was concerned about the "dangers" of pumping the water supply full of drugs. The Deputy silently approached the young man jerking it in the back row and had a seat next to him. She whispered something in his ear he nodded yes and she quickly and quietly spit in her hand and took over where he left off. She had matched the frantic pace he had set for himself but the only attention she had drawn was from myself. He seemed to finish the same time Eliot was wrapping up her "important findings." Jenny brought her hand to her mouth and cleaned the kid's cum from it, and then - as he always does - he turned a thousand different shades of red. After tucking his spent cock back into his pants, he bolted out of the room.

Deputy Jenny stood up kind of shrugged her shoulders at me and moved back up to her normal position. "I want these findings put on the record before we take the vote," Eliot demanded, wrapping up her tirade.

"Very well." I took the papers from her as she offered them and placed them in with the previous stacks she had me add to the record. "If there is nothing else then, I move to take a vote on the issue of adding Voluptuzym to the city's water supply."

"I second!" An enthusiastic Kendra had spoken up.

"Very well all in favor raise your hand," I along with Kendra, Adrianne and surprisingly Andrea raided our hands. Andrea was on the receiving end of a look that could have stopped a stampeding Bison in its tracks - courtesy of Eliot. "All opposed, raise your hands." Eliot raised her hand in response. "Very well. Let the record show the vote is four to one in favor of issue

1391: adding Voluptuzym to the city's water supply."

"I'd like to add an addendum..." Eliot had started talking again, but I was going to have none of that. This meeting was wearing thin on me.

Pounding the gavel over her voice I announced, "Meeting adjourned." I grabbed the stack of papers before me and headed to my office followed by Kendra. I opened the door and the sexy councilwoman was right behind me as I entered my office.

"Well that went better than expected!" she mused. "I was a bit surprised Andrea broke ranks with Eliot on this." Kendra started removing the pathetically minuscule piece of cloth she claimed was a skirt. Her bare pussy came into full view as she stepped out of it.

"I am too. I imagine it was a surprise for Eliot as well judging by her reaction." I removed and folded my pants allowing my erection to spring free and took a seat on the couch across from my desk. Kendra wasted no time in mounting my cock. Her pussy was so tight from the plug in her ass we had to both work to get me inside of her.

Kendra made a purring noise as my dick sank into her cunt at last. "The Mayor will be pleased." It was just like her to continue talking business while she rode a stiff dick.

"Well you can take most of the credit for this one; it was your idea," I responded, with that she started picking up the pace of her hip grinding as she worked to get me off. I reached around to her backside and started applying pressure to the giant plug she had lodged in her backdoor. I realized it was much larger than last time we fucked. "Good for you." I said. Kendra just smiled at me and continued pumping her snatch on my cock.

The Mayor entered my office not long after the two of us had finished. Kendra was standing near the door getting ready to head to her own office. "Kendra, congratulations on the issue passing!" The voluptuous mayor declared reaching down to sink a couple fingers into the councilwoman's exposed twat. Mayor Jordan removed her fingers and sucked the clean. "Tastes like you two have been busy." She gave me a wink and slapped Kendra on the ass as she exited my office door.

"Mayor, you seem to be in a good mood." I took a seat behind my desk, Jordan moved to the seat across from me. She let out a grunt as she sat down, a result of the massive plug she wore around the office adjusting itself internally.

"Wouldn't you be if you were in my position? Andrea showed she's willing to break ranks with Eliot today. That's good news for all of us."

"Maybe, it was only this one issue."

"So far, I think we can work this to our advantage." Jordan shifted in the chair, suddenly looking uncomfortable again. "This damn plug. It doesn't ever want to seat correctly."

"Yes, well... you should have your assistant take a look for you when you get back to your office." There were some lines I wasn't willing to cross and my relationship with the Mayor had always been strictly professional.

"I think I will. Bring a copy of Eliot's findings on this by my office later. I want to have a prepared counter statement to her own when she releases it. I hear our favorite reporter is in her office as we speak." No doubt the Mayor was referencing Dorian - the bane of our existence. The woman spends so much time looking for corruption that doesn't exist from Conservatives, that the one story she should have picked up on flew by her without so much as a peep.

Jordan excused herself and I went about my business. The day just seemed to crawl by. I didn't have any appointments scheduled and when midday finally arrived I had to get out of the office to keep from going mad with boredom. I prepared the files Jordan had requested which didn't take the amount of time I hoped it would and decided after dropping them off I'd head over to Eliot's office to see what the other side was up to.

It came as no surprise to me Eliot's office was busy; it nearly always was. Her secretary had just told a gentleman arriving that Eliot would be seeing him momentarily and to take a seat. I looked over the waiting area, all men as usual. There was a reason Eliot had 90% support from the men in her district, despite her voting for policies that they nearly universally oppose.

"The Councilwoman is in a constituency meeting, Deputy Mayor." I waved off Eliot's secretary as I walked up to her office door. "You can't go in there!" I paid the woman - whose name I'd forgotten - no mind. I burst into the office and got a firsthand look at how Eliot maintained her voter base. The constituent she was meeting with - an elderly gentleman that had to be in his seventies - was in process of pumping Eliot's pussy full of his cum as she laid on the couch in her office - legs pulled back nearly behind her head.

My sudden entrance startled the old man and he jumped up cock still spurting. He had his pants up so fast he was lucky he didn't break a hip! "How rude!" Eliot attempted to admonish me. The old man rushed past me, and I closed the door behind him.

Eliot started to get up. "Nope! Stay right where you are," I ordered, taking on my authoritative tone. The tone women that have had a proper upbringing learn to obey. She settled back into her previous position. I examined her as she laid spread out before me. Some of the old man's cum had made it's landing across her stomach and massive tits. I noticed her stomach hardly had any bulge poking out from it at all. I glanced down to get a better look at what was going on between her ass cheeks.

"Now this is disappointing." I told her, the plug she had inserted up her poop chute was the size of something a girl going through her first few months of training might wear. "Honestly, Eliot, I don't even know how that pathetic little thing is staying in there without falling right out. It's a wonder that old geezer was able to cum at all!"

"I think he was probably just happy to be fucking me," Eliot chimed in matter-of-factly.

"Bitch, did I say you could talk?" I had planned on just stopping by to rib her a little over the earlier vote, but the current situation had started to piss me off. It's one thing to fuck constituents - everyone does that. It's another to fuck constituents while wearing something that comes in a package labeled "Baby's First Butt Plug". My societal duty as a man wouldn't allow me to overlook this.

I walked over to the couch and pulled out - or rather let fall out - the tiny plug impeding Eliot's colon. Now, Eliot was fairly tall for a woman at around 5'10" - maybe even more so. Her asshole should have no difficulty taking something whose size would be impossible for most women both in the length and width department. I grabbed the bottle of lube she keeps handy and coated my right hand and arm with it.

"I really don't think this is necessary!" Eliot was looking at me down through her ample cleavage as I knelt by the couch to gain access to her backdoor.

"You continuing to speak without my permission is only making things more difficult for you," I said as I shoved my hand into her colon with a squelching sound as the widest part of my hand passed her anal ring. I continued pressing until I started meeting resistance around the widest part of my forearm. Eliot, to her credit, did what she had been trained to do and pushed outward with her anal muscles as though she were trying to expel my arm. This of course, opened her dark passage even more allowing the rest of my forearm entrance into her depths. Unfortunately, the side effect of her efforts was that her pussy also pushed outward and the combined loads of what had to have been half a dozen men spilled out of her pink fuck-slit.

"Seriously!?" I exclaimed as the white goo coalesced around my elbow, which was now seeking entrance to her backdoor.

"What? I can't help that!" Eliot sounded defensive.

"You could not run daily trains with your male voters," I replied and pushed my elbow inside her ass.

Eliot let out an "Oompf!" like the wind had been knocked out of her. She let out a series of grunts as her intestines opened up for my invading arm. Sensing her ass was about to give up fighting, I made a hard jab and, sure enough, my bicep was soon encased by her spacious rectum. I could feel her lungs filling with air as she breathed in and emptying as she breathed out. I tried to get more of my arm in, thinking I may be able to get to my arm pit but it wasn't going to happen.

Satisfied this was as deep as her ass would allow I began jackhammering her butt with the entire length of my arm. I'd go from bicep to wrist in one fluid motion and then reverse the process. Every time my arm would pull outward a wet squelch would follow, then, as I rammed

back in, a sloppy popping sound could be heard.

Eliot's eyes started rolling back in her head and I knew she was close to cumming. That's when her right hand came out of nowhere and smacked her pussy so hard I'm sure the sound could be heard in the hallway. I shoved forward sinking my arm in her ass as far as it would go as her pussy started spasming right in front of my face. It looked as though it was trying to prolapse she was cumming so hard, and her anal ring had started gripping my bicep doing its own spasm routine.

I slid my arm out of her nether hole and was treated to an impressive gape, I could see all the way up her ass until her intestines turned. This is how she should be all the time, I thought to myself. I headed over to her office closet and pulled out the case I knew she kept in there. Opening it I selected a retainer plug worthy of the ass my arm had just gone spelunking in. A truly massive 24" long 8" diameter anus destroyer from Anal by Design's, "Nuclear Option" line of toys. I coated the thing with lube and slammed it into her before Eliot even realized what was happening. I wanted to catch her before she had recovered from her orgasm and I was successful.

"Oh, FUCK!" Eliot was coming to terms with the size of the toy I'd chosen. "Oh, SHIT! NO! STOP! FUCK!" She was pleading with me and starting to whimper through her cries of discomfort. Then, just like with my arm before, her ass opened up and the entire length was gobbled up by her greedy colon. The plug seemed to seat itself, and was so massive it was pulling her pussy apart and outward revealing the wet pink insides of her juicy slit.

Even though I loathed the woman, I had to admit she was quite the sight in her present condition. I stood up and fished my cock from my pants. "Suck me off." Eliot needed little else in the way of direction, she gingerly maneuvered into a sitting position grunting as the massive plug rearranged her insides and swallowed my dick with her eager mouth. I grabbed onto both sides of her head and began hate-fucking her face. My balls were slapping against her chin as I drove my pistoning cock in and out of her throat. A few minutes of this and that's all it took for me, I drove my cock all the way down her throat and let loose with a flood of my cum. It seemed like my orgasm lasted forever. Eliot's face was turning blue from lack of air, but - like a well-trained slut - she kept her composure until the cumming ceased and my orgasm subsided.

As my cock came out of her mouth, she took a deep gasping breath. At least as much as she could with the thick slab of latex pressing against the base of her lungs. "You jerk!" she shot at me.

"Oh whatever, Eliot! Act mad all you want. You know you needed that!" With that, I made my exit. Turning to walk back to my office, I stopped briefly in front of the man I recognized as being next to see her. "I think you'll find her snatch a bit snugger than normal," I told the now somewhat befuddled looking man. "You can thank me later, and remember vote Progressive!" Then I continued on my way.

CypherWest
CypherWest
135 Followers