Anal Etiquette Ch. 03: Politics as Usual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CypherWest
CypherWest
137 Followers

"It's all part of the treatment system we follow here. Trust me, the treatment was devised in several German stretching clinics and has been vetted all over the world. It's very effective and, properly plugged, you won't even know the difference," Dr. Hailey assured me.

I glanced back over at my wife. Her orgasming pussy had started spraying liquid outward every time the nurse's balled fists would pop out of her ravaged snatch. She was obviously enjoying her warmup! "This is more than I expected. A lot more actually." I looked back to the doctor.

"Well this includes all four women." She said.

"What now?" I didn't understand.

"Yes Ashley had me include Annie, Courtney and Katerina..."

"Katrina," I interrupted.

"Yes, that's it: Katrina. Which, if you notice, is getting a deep discount on her treatments, seeing as your wife took advantage of our multi-woman special offer that we're holding through the end of the month," the doctor added.

I pressed my thumb print onto the tablet's scanner and was greeted with a confirmed payment notification. I suspected a certain group of girls had been plotting behind my back -- plotting that wouldn't go unpunished.

"You've made an excellent decision," the doctor chimed in, taking the tablet back and standing up.

"Umm... Doctor?"

"Yes? Oh, right, I'm sure you will want that erection tended to. Well, we've had a cancellation in the sperm bank. Should I schedule you for that spot?"

"Go ahead," I told her. "It looks like Ashley is going to be here for a while anyway."

Dr. Hailey made a few swipes on the tablet. "Ok, you can grab your tote and head next door. Nurse Rose is just finishing up preparing the room for you."

As I was leaving the room, Dr. Hailey was helping Nurse Vinni switch the strap-on out with a larger dildo already. Both of my wife's holes gaped open obscenely. She had her eyes closed and was breathing heavily as she briefly got a chance to rest. With tote in hand, and still naked, I walked from Ashley's exam room to the sperm bank room.

On the way I passed Autumn -- the attractive Sheriff's deputy being escorted by the bottomless nurse Mercie I recognized from before. In tow was Autumn's tired looking, still naked son. The two women smiled at me as they passed, "Like what you see ladies?" I said as I passed them, my boner was still sticking up proudly. The two of them just giggled and turned into their exam room. The son, Ethan, just gave me a dirty look. I smiled to myself as I approached my destination.

"Come on in! You can place your tote on the shelf," Nurse Rose greeted me as she spun around to face me from her position on the stool at the seat of the table I was about to be milked on. I placed my things on the shelf and approached the pretty redheaded nurse. "Looks like you're ready to go already," she said eyeing my dick. "I see it's still wet too!" she added, before

leaning in and sucking the whole thing down her throat, and then backed off of it. "Dr. Hailey, right?"

"Yep" I responded, taking a seat on the exam table and reclining back. Nurse Rose brought the stirrups around and I placed my legs in them knowing the drill. It was required by law that each man give two samples per year to their local sperm bank; these were kept in storage by the government. Anything beyond that, the man was paid for by the clinic who sold the samples to insemination clinics whose job it was to both issue pregnancy licenses and to handle the necessary procedures to artificially inseminate women who either didn't have a husband, or who didn't want to ask a male friend to get them pregnant.

"I recognize the taste," Nurse Rose commented about her earlier question. She had donned a latex glove and was squeezing lube onto her hand. She brought it up to my cock and ran the lube all around it making sure particular attention was paid to the head. Then she brought the milking contraption down holding onto the base of my dick as she feed it into the machine. Even though it was fake it still feels pretty good and I relaxed once all the way inside and settled in for a good prostate massage.

"Your wife is in exam room three, if you'd like to watch her on the monitor," Rose suggested helpfully. I felt her slide one, then two lubed fingers into my asshole from her gloved hand.

"Actually, could you put it on room 2?" I asked.

"Sure can! Monitor, exam room number 2," she stated. The black monitor screen sprang to life. Nurse Rose's exploring fingers had found the sensitive spot and she started pressing into it making little circles. "Would you like any more fingers?"

"Two is enough for now," I responded.

Exam room 2 was occupied by the three I passed in the hallway. Autumn was on her back strapped into the exam chair. She had her ass plugged and a tube feeding water into her colon was attached to the base of the plug. It was doing its job of keeping the water being passed through it inside of her intestines while serving the dual purpose of being the nozzle to which the water was being administered. At the foot of the chair was Nurse Mercie, who was in the process of bobbing her head up and down on Ethan's stiff cock.

"Wasn't that the kid you just had in here?" I asked Nurse Rose as she idly massaged my prostate and rubbed on my balls with her bare hand.

"Sure is! He came six times while in here," she told me. The redheaded nurse working her magic had been watching the monitor as well.

"Wow, six times? You must be good at your job," I commented and smiled at her.

"Well, I grew up with two younger brothers," she said.

"Two?" I looked down at her pulling my eyes away from the monitor. "I remember! It made the local news when the youngest one was born. Only family in town that had two sons."

She never broke her pattern of running circles with her fingertips as she spoke, "I had plenty of practice with this before I went to nursing school. My instructors all thought I was a natural, but it was just experience," she stated matter-of-factly.

I turned back to the monitor in time to see a very pregnant looking Autumn get her pussy impaled by her son's cock. He and the nurse were chatting about something and she was making pointing gestures to various parts of his mother's crotch and stomach. He began thrusting his hips quickly, and Mercie was shaking her head side to side. His gagged mother looked down at them from between her tits; her vision partially blocked from her swollen tummy. Mercie said something and he stopped his thrusting. She moved around him to his rear and hooked three gloved fingers into the boy's asshole. She then pressed against his taint with her thumb like she was pinching everything in between and started using her hand to guide his rhythm which was a much slower pace. Autumn let her head fall back to the padded head rest on the exam chair.

My cock started jerking and I sprayed cum into the machine milking my penis. Rose started immediately smacking my nuts with her bare hand until My orgasm died down. "That was a good one," I told her.

"I think we can get a couple more out of you," she replied.

I tuned back to the monitor. Nurse Mercie and Ethan were still having a talk of unknown import as she guided his thrusts with her grip on his asshole. Autumn's stomach had started to deflate as the enema was being drained out of her intestines. Once her stomach was again flat, Mercie made sure Ethan pulled his cock from its hiding place. The boy stepped aside and -- after having removed the enema plug -- Mercie was showing him and talking through the process of running her arm length up his mother's backside.

Mercie manipulated Autumn's shit chute until she was buried up to her bicep, then she withdrew her arm -- all the while still involved in her conversation with Ethan. He was nodding his head in agreement with whatever she was telling him. Ethan and Mercie switched places and after having lube applied to his hand an arm by the nurse, he slid his much wider arm into his mother's rear hole. He was embedded up to the widest part of his forearm when he made some comment to Nurse Mercie. She pressed down on Autumn's stomach with her hand then pointed to an area, and then moved her arm in such a way that I recognized it as the way to turn an arm when getting past a turn in a woman's intestine. He nodded his head and after a moment, his mother's colon swallowed the rest of his big forearm. Autumn's eyes rolled back in her head and her pussy shot out a little squirt of liquid landing on her son's chest.

The sight was enough to coax another orgasm from me. My cock started spasming; which queued Nurse Rose to start spanking my balls again. She worked me through completion and then went back to her usual light squeezing and rubbing of them.

"Nurse, switch the monitor over to my wife's room please."

Rose said the words and the monitor's image switched to my wife's unmistakable form being ravaged by Dr. Hailey and Nurse Vinni. Nurse Vinni had both of her forearms buried to their widest part in my wife's asshole. I could see the muscles in her biceps flexing as she worked my wife's hole over. Dr. Hailey also had an arm alongside the other two also buried to the elbow.

Mere inches above the sphincter destroying antics playing out in my wife's asshole, the blonde doctor was jackhammering a thickly veined, four inch thick dildo into my wife's splayed open pussy. Every half dozen or so thrusts, she would rip the phallus out of Ashley's cunt. Each time Dr. Hailey did so, it was followed by a long steady squirt from my wife's urethra -- which I guess didn't want to be left out of the party.

Ashley's eyes were closed tight and her head was flopping exhaustively from side to side. I could tell by her heavy breathing and heaving tits that she was either getting ready to cum, had just cum, or was cumming right now; my bet was on the latter.

I came again and Rose was on it doing her usual tasks. "That was fast!" she said after I had finished up.

"I haven't seen my wife do that before." I told her.

"Really? Huh... getting triple or even quadruple fisted is pretty common for a woman going through the kind of procedure your wife is."

"Anyway, you've been a model patient," she told me. "If you'd like -- and your good for one more -- you're welcome to use my vagina as you work it out." She pulled her fingers from my ass and stood up.

"I'd like that, thank you," I replied, as I hopped off the exam table. I maneuvered behind the attractive nurse and bent her over the exam table so that I could still watch the procedure on my bound wife. Nurse Rose was plugged with an impressive looking slab of latex. I reached around her front and grabbed onto the hard bulge sticking out from her stomach. I released it and grabbed onto my dick, guiding it into the bent over nurse's slimy pussy. She let out a long slow sigh of contentment as I bottomed out in her artificially tight cunt.

I started a slow rhythm and grabbed the base of her plug. I began pulled it out slowly -- causing her to groan as the light texture of its surface pulled at her sphincter and rectal walls. With the six inch thick plug roughly half way out, I began to thrust it into her useless asshole in opposite rhythm to my cock. Nurse Rose groaned in pleasure as two of her three lower holes were violated.

Turning back to the monitor, Dr. Hailey was now viciously double fisting my wife's cunt as Nurse Vinni sawed a massive, roughly textured dildo with wicked looking little nubs spread across its surface into Ashely's GI tract. I knew she was going to be out of commission with anal fever for the rest of the weekend. I guess Annie and Courtney would have to pick up the slack as my wife recovered.

It took me maybe ten minutes to build up to a third orgasm -- by which time, the nurse had already had half a dozen orgasms. I held onto Rose's thin waist as I filled her cunt with my seed. Finally spent, I pulled my cock out of her slit and stepped to the side of her still bent-over torso. Grabbing her thick plug with both hands, I began hammering her rear hole in earnest.

"Oh, God yes!" she cried out as her next orgasm neared.

I like to make sure my women have their anal wellbeing taken care of; even if they're only just temporarily mine.

I flipped the monitor back over to exam room 2 to catch up on the action. I could tell the exam was almost over as Autumn was being rewarded for being a good patient. Mercie had the deputy in the exact same position as Kelcie had been in earlier: at a 45-degree angle with her head below her butt. Both of Nurse Mercie's forearms were pounding into her patient's nether hole in alternating directions. Ethan had removed his mother's gag and was kneeling at the other end of the gynecological chair and fucking his mother's throat like a second pussy.

I was momentarily envious of the young man. He had to have been working up to his eighth cum since he got to the clinic. It would likely take me another hour before my cock would be ready to play again. Oh well. It's not like I have anywhere to be in that time, I thought to myself as I alternated my attention towards the action on screen and the orgasms of Nurse Rose.

Hours later, Dr. Hailey was walking us out. Ashley had to be taken out of the clinic in a wheelchair. She had a new retention plug sealed into place in her shapely bottom; it's girth being a new personal record for her.

"It will be later this evening before Ashley can be expected to be up and walking around again," she explained to me. The doctor handed me a prescription strength anal cream, "This will repair any tears caused by the procedure. Every two hours, you'll need to remove her plug and manually apply the cream along her intestinal tract, and then replug her."

"Sounds good, doctor," I replied, taking the large tube of Formula 24.

"You'd better become an expert in its application if you're going to help four women through their treatments in the coming months," Dr. Hailey went on to say. "Speaking of which, I'd like to set up the girls for a Monday, Wednesday and Friday treatment schedule," the large titted doctor was telling me as she pushed my wife out the door and towards our waiting car.

"Can you drop them off at the clinic by 8:00 on those days? You should be able to pick them back up by 10:00 or so."

I could tell Ashley was pretty out of it as I picked her up out of the wheelchair and placed her into the passenger side of our car. She moaned painfully as the motion caused the massive rectal plug sealed inside her to rearrange a few of her organs; and then gasped as I dropped her the last few inches into the seat.

"I think that's doable, doctor," I replied, and shook her offered hand.

"Great! We'll see you two and the other three first thing Monday morning. Have a great weekend!" she said and turned back towards the clinic.

Money well spent, I thought to myself as I climbed into the driver's seat.

CypherWest
CypherWest
137 Followers
12