Anal Fantasy

Story Info
One night made her fantasy a reality.
1.2k words
4.21
52.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mystie
mystie
2 Followers

I am not sure exactly when I started having fantasies about losing my anal virginity. The thought of a big hard cock in my ass made me feel dirty, slutty, even whorish, but also very turned on. I was a little shy about brining it up to my boyfriend, Mark. He hadn't given me any hints that he was into that.

On one night, we decided to mix things up a little bit, and put in a porn video. We didn't usually watch porns, we never needed to. We just did that night for something a little adventurous.

"Does this one look okay, baby? Which one do you want to watch? You need to help me here."

"I'm sure that one is fine. It really doesn't matter to me." I told him.

We started watching the movie, I was really starting to get hot. I looked over at him, kind of peeking, and noticed that he was hard as a rock. That was really getting me going.

I turned back to the T.V. just as a new feature was beginning. It started out with a beautiful blonde, already nude, with huge tits and a nice shaved pussy. She was stroking two cocks, one in each hand. She moved to all fours and began sucking on one cock, while the other guy moved behind her. He began fucking her pussy. She was so wet, and I have to admit, so was I.

I leaned over and began stroking Mark's cock, he moaned and started playing with my nipples. Still watching the movie, the man behind the blonde pulled his cock out of her, and placed the tip at her ass. I really started getting hot now. He slowly slid it into her ass and began fucking her.

Mark looked down at me, "do you want that babe? Do you want this cock in your ass?"

"Mmmm, that sounds good. Yeah, I want it."

"What do you want? You have to let me know."

"I want your cock in my ass, I want you to fuck my ass with your cock, really hard, and really fast. Oh fuck me, fuck my ass baby."

Suddenly, the movie was forgotten. Mark leaned over me and started kissing my mouth, really hard. He had his tounge deep into my mouth. I kissed him back as hard as I could. I leaned down and took his cock into my mouth. It was so hard, and so big. It tasted so good. I love to suck his cock. It's such a turn on for both of us. I continued sucking and licking, I moved down lower and licked his balls, then sucked them into my mouth. Mmm they taste so good.

I leaned back on the couch and took my clothing off. He immediately moved down and began licking and sucking my shaved pussy lips. He is so damn good at this. He took my clit into his mouth and began sucking and nibbling. I moaned out loud, oh it felt so good.

"You like that babe?"

"Oh yes, don't stop. Damn that's good. Oh yes!"

He continued for awhile, then came up to kiss me. We kissed long and hard. Savoring the taste. He then moved his cock to my pussy. Oh I was so wet. He slid right into me and began to fuck my dripping cunt.

"Oh fuck yeah! Oh yes! Oh fuck me, fuck me. Fuck ME!!"

He held my legs up and positioned them over his shoulders. Oh damn, did I love that. In that position I can feel everything. His cock hits every magic spot I have. I couldn't believe it, he just continued slamming me. Oh it felt so good.

"Had enough yet? Do you want me to stop, or do you want more baby?"

"More, I want more. Don't stop now. Oh fuck me harder."

He pulled his cock out of me. I was kind of confused for a second.

"Suck my cock baby. Suck your juices off of it."

"Mmm yeah."

I leaned over to him and took his huge cock into my mouth. Oh it tasted so good. I sucked and licked his cock, licked his balls, and sucked him some more.

He turned me onto all fours and slid his cock back into my pussy. He started fucking me even harder than he was before. I was moaning and screaming right away. I couldn't even say how many orgasms I had. He brought me over the edge time and time again.

He pulled out of my dripping pussy before he had a chance to cum. He kept me down on all fours, but he stood up behind me. He leaned down and positioned his cock on the rim of my ass. My mind was spinning. I had always wanted this, but at that moment I was unsure. He didn't ask, he just slowly started pushing his cock inside me.

When he just had the head inside, he stopped.

"Are you okay? Do you want me to stop here?"

"No, I ne-- need to do this. I want to do this."

"Okay, but just let me know if it's too much."

I nodded, and he started to push in a little more. His cock was wet from my cunt juices, so it wasn't too bad. Before I knew it, he had his whole cock inside my ass. It felt amazing.

"Oh baby, this is so good. Don't hold back, fuck my ass and fuck it good."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes, just fuck my ass. It feels so good."

That's all it took. He was pumping his cock in and out of my ass real fast. I was loving every second of it.

"Oh fuck yeah! It feels so good baby!!!"

I reached down and started rubbing my clit and brought myself to a great orgasm. I reached a little further and slid two fingers inside my pussy. He noticed that.

"Damn baby, that feels really good."

"You can feel my fingers in there?"

"Yeah, it feels awesome."

I kept my fingers inside my cunt while his cock fucked my ass. I came over and over again. I felt so dirty having a cock invading my ass, but damn it sure felt good. He pulled out and shot his cum all over my back and my ass. I reached back and rubbed it into my ass cheeks.

We lied together on the living room floor, savoring the feelings we had. We were only laying there for about an hour when he turned to me and we started kissing again. He was hard again. He reached down and played with my clit for a little while. I thought he was going to finger my pussy but he went right past and slid his finger into my ass. I think he was beginning to like the whole ass thing.

"You want more already, honey?"

He looked at me with that look in his eyes.

"Yes, I want to fuck your ass again."

"You sure like that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do. It is a great feeling."

I took my panties off again and he went to get some lubrication. He put some on his finger and lubbed up my ass, and I took some in my hand and lubbed up his cock.

I got on all fours again with my ass up in the air for him to do with what he pleases.

"Fuck me like I deserve to be fucked. Fuck me like the dirty whore I am."

"Oh baby. You're going to be fucked, don't you worry about that."

And then so started round two. Damn was that a great night.

mystie
mystie
2 Followers