Anal Invasion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Owww... forty eight... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... forty nine... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... fifty... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... fifty one... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... fifty two... thank you mistress Torrie..."

Once she was sure she had Lita's full attention again Torrie's spanks became a lot more playful again.

Copying her girlfriend Torrie tried never to hit the same place twice, moving her strikes all around Lita's ass cheeks in a, mostly, gentle rhythm, occasionally becoming rougher, but not too rough.

Torrie would have liked to be rougher. Like Stacy she thought Lita had a very spank-able ass and considering all the fuss everyone made about the redhead Torrie would have liked nothing better than to tear into the WWF diva's ass and make the high and mighty Lita cry like a little bitch, but she wasn't going to do that. This was a reward for Lita, a well done for obeying her mistress last night and being a good little slave. So Torrie would wait until Lita inevitably screwed up, newly enslaved bitches always did, and then hopefully Stacy would let Torrie join in on the fun of tearing Lita's ass apart with spanking and butt fucking.

Of course, that didn't mean this morning was going to be butt fun free. In fact, in a moment the WCW girls were going to once again showed their dominance over WWF girls by tearing the high and mighty Lita's ass up. Torrie couldn't wait to fuck Lita up the ass, but first she was going to have fun finishing spanking this bitch.

"Owww... ninety six... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... ninety seven... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... ninety eight... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... ninety nine... thank you mistress Torrie... owww... one hundred... thank you mistress Torrie."

"Mmmmm, that was fun. Lita has such a spank-able ass." Torrie said.

"Yeah, and fuck-able too." Stacy said, "Believe me Torrie, you have got to slide a strap on in between this bitch's butt cheeks, because I swear this is one of the best pieces of ass I've ever fucked."

"Really," Torrie said thoughtfully, "In which case would you mind if I pounded this bitch's butt during the DP?"

"Of course, after all, I did promise to save you a piece of this ass when I decided to tame it." Stacy said.

"Thanks Stacy, and if you feel like fucking Trish's ass any time just let me know and I'll have that whore spreading her cheeks for you at the click of my fingers." Torrie said.

"Mmmmm, I'll definitely have to take you up on that one time." Stacy said, already looking forward to pounding Trish's ass, "Just promise me one thing."

"Anything." Torrie said.

"Promise you'll tear my bitch's ass hole apart." Stacy said with a evil grin.

"Oh I promise Stacy, I promise I'll rip Lita's butt hole wide open. She'll be feeling it for weeks." Torrie said.

"Knew I could count on you Torrie." Stacy said, "Now let's get our strap ons."

At this the WCW girls got up, Torrie throwing Lita to the floor like she was garbage without a second thought for her well being.

From her place on the floor Lita watched as Torrie and Stacy walked over to the table they left the dildos on, picked them up and slowly strapped them on, before walking back over to her.

The sight of those big dildos caused Lita's ass hole to clench and the extreme diva was reminded of the humiliating sodomy she had endured last night. Lita became flushed with embarrassment as she shifted awkwardly on the floor as the two women who had abused her and her lover came to stand before her.

"Kneel before your betters bitch." Stacy commanded.

Lita felt a flash of anger and considered fighting back. She and Trish were physically superior to these WCW bitches who had just beaten the hell out of her girlfriend, and part of the redhead very much wanted to stop them but finding herself to turned on by the situation to put a stop to it.

So instead of fighting back the extreme diva knelt before Torrie and Stacy who grinned at her submission.

"You see this Lita?" Stacy asked, walking right up to Lita and shoving her strap on directly in her face, "You remember this don't you? It's the dick that conquered you, that took your anal cherry, broke your ass hole and made you my bitch. It's because of this dick that you're my bitch, the bitch that you were always meant to be. You can try and fight it if you want, but deep down you know the truth, because this dick showed you the truth, showed you what you really are, and now all you will ever be is a bitch. My bitch. And you should be grateful to it. You should be grateful that it fucked you up the ass and turned you into my bitch. You should be grateful that it introduced you to anal sex, because let's face it, a bitch like you was born to take it up the butt. So I think you should thank it. Thank it for saving you from a life without anal sex and for turning you into my bitch. And I know the perfect way you can do that, and that's by sucking It. Suck that big juicy girl cock that ripped your ass up and made you my bitch. Suck my cock, and then suck Torrie's cock. Make it easier for me and Torrie to slide into your whore holes and you can show us that you understand your new place in life."

Lita bit her lip and thought about this. She could pretty easily kick Torrie's and Stacy's asses, save her girlfriend, and teach these WCW bitches a lesson... but she didn't want too. Whether it was from the events of last night or seeing her girlfriend get dominated or Torrie's and Stacy's dominant attitude or a combination of the three Lita was feeling incredibly submissive and horny and she just couldn't stop herself.

Taking one of the dildos in each hand Lita began to gently stroked them before looking up at the smiling faces of Torrie and Stacy and then bending her head down to take Stacy's strap on into her mouth.

Once her lips were tightly around the shaft Lita closed her eyes and began to slide her mouth up and down on Stacy's dildo, slobbering generously all over it for a few seconds, before swapping it for Torrie's strap on and repeating the process.

"Jesus, your bitch looks hot sucking on my strap on." Torrie moaned, the stimulator inside the dildo rubbing against her clit as Lita's sucked it.

"That's because it's one of her natural places to be." Stacy said, "I told you Torrie, all WWF girls are bitches, and a bitch's natural place is serving superior women like us WCW girls, isn't that right Lita?"

Lita grunted incoherently as she switched strap ons, slowly lowering her mouth on Stacy's cock and then bobbing up and down on it.

"Right." Stacy chuckled, "Now get back to sucking my cock like a good little bitch. That's it, all the way down, all the way down, deep throat that cock you fucking whore. Yes, just like that, slobber over it. Now take it out and lick the shaft. Up and down, good bitch, don't forget to lick my balls too."

The WCW girls laughed as the former women's champion obeyed Stacy's every instruction, deep throating the fake dick and slobbering all over it before running her tongue up and down it and then licking obediently at the fake balls. Licking the dildo's balls would not bring Stacy pleasure, nor would it in any way help Lita take the inevitable fucking to come, but it was not about bringing Stacy pleasure or making things easier on Lita, this was about submission. This was about Lita submitting to Stacy's every command, something the redhead seemed only to willing to do.

Part of Lita still wanted to rebel against being treated like a bitch by Torrie and Stacy, but another much larger part of her loved submitting to them and so the extreme diva obediently did everything she was told, switching between licking fake balls and licking, sucking and deep throating the strap on at Stacy's command.

"Ok, my turn again." Torrie said after a few more minutes of watching her girlfriend receiving head from the redheaded bitch, "Get that whore mouth over here bitch and suck my cock!"

Removing Stacy's cock from her throat Lita turned to were Torrie was standing and swallowed almost all of the dildo strapped around her waist in one mighty gulp. Concentrating on controlling her gag reflex Lita took the remaining inches down her throat, before beginning to bob her head up and down on the cock.

"Fuck yes, suck that dick, just like that, slobber on it, slobber on that dick, I want to see you drooling all over that cock, getting it ready for your ass!" Torrie commanded, "You better fucking getting ready, cause I'm going to tear your ass hole up! I'm going to tear it up, just like I teared up your little girlfriend Trish's ass hole up! Come on bitch, slobber on that dick, that's it fucking slobber."

Lita did her best to obey, forcing herself to salivate all over the dildo, even taking half of the cock out of her mouth so her drool could slowly slid out of her mouth and down the shaft, showing Torrie she was doing as she was told.

"That's enough Torrie." Stacy said, as she lay down on her back on the bed, "That dick is more than well lubricated for a slut like Lita. In fact it will probably slide in like butter after the way I ruined her ass last night."

"We'll see." Torrie said, pie facing Lita off her cock, "Go ride Stacy's cock you fucking slut."

Lita nodded and crawled up off the floor and onto the bed to wear Stacy was lying with her head on a pillow.

Staring down the monster in between Stacy's legs Lita bit her lip, wondering whether she should turn around given that Stacy had told her last night she prefers looking at her ass, but Stacy seemed to be beckoning her forward so the redhead continued to crawl until she was on top of the blonde.

Quick as a flash Stacy licked her fingertips and then push them downwards until she reached Lita's pussy and brushed her fingertips over the soft lips of the redhead's cunt, causing the WWF diva to moan.

"Your pussy's fucking soaking slut." Stacy pointed out as she rubbed Lita's cunt, "Guess you want your mistress's big cock inside that whore hole don't you bitch?"

Lita bit her lip and nodded.

"Well, beg for it then." Stacy ordered.

"Oh please, mistress Stacy." Lita moaned, remembering to call Stacy by her proper title, "Please allow me to take your big cock inside my whore hole. I want it so bad. Please give it to me."

"Ok, since you asked so nicely and treated me with the proper respect." Stacy said, grabbing the base of her strap on and pressing the tip of it to the entrance of Lita's pussy, "Go ahead, lower that pussy on my dick. Treat your WWF whore hole to a piece of WCW girl cock."

Lita moaned from Stacy's dirty talk and the strap on pressed against her pussy, and she began moaning louder as she slowly lowered herself on the dick, gasping as the head of the dildo penetrated her, and then cooing happily as she took inch, after inch, after inch into her horny hole until she had the whole thing inside her.

Once every single inch of that big dildo was in Lita's cunt the redhead began happily bouncing herself up and down on the shaft.

Unfortunately her happiness was short-lived.

"No, bad bitch!" Stacy yelled, smacking Lita's ass so hard it had the redhead stopping immediately, "Did I give you permission to start fucking yourself? No, I didn't think so. So stay still, reach back and spread your ass for Torrie, because she's about to stuff your shit hole with strap on so we can really get this party started."

It took a few more brutal blows to the redhead's behind but eventually Lita stopped bouncing on Stacy's strap on and leant forward to give Torrie access to her ass. However, when it came time for Lita to spread her ass cheeks the redhead couldn't help feel reluctant to do so and it earned her another series of hard spanks to her ass.

"I said spread your ass bitch!" Stacy spat at her disobedient bitch.

Gritting her teeth Lita swallowed her pride, and then lent forward further so she was lying on top of Stacy, before reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks.

"Wow, you really do have this bitch well trained don't you Stace." Torrie complemented her girlfriend as she got in position behind the redhead.

"Not yet." Stacy said bitterly, "Maybe when I got her spreading her ass cheeks for her betters without pausing I'll consider her well trained, but for now she's just a little bitch who needs to be put in her place."

"Well don't you worry Stace, I'll be happy to help you out in training this bitch to bend over and spread ass for her betters." Torrie said, as she pressed the head of her strap on against Lita's tight anal ring, "All she needs is a couple more sessions of hard anal pounding and this bitch will be spreading her ass at the click of your fingers."

"Damn right she'll be spreading her ass like a good little bitch in no time." Stacy said, "Now take my whore's ass already. She totally wants it, I can see it in her eyes, and I want to hear her squeal like the bitch she is."

"No problem Stace, one squealing little bitch coming right up." Torrie said as she pushed forwards, forcing Lita's ass hole to stretch to accommodate her shaft.

Although she didn't squeal Lita did whimper as she felt her ass hole being forced open by the head of the strap on which unceremoniously bullied its way inside her bowels, Torrie not stopping until the head was firmly buried within the redhead's rectum.

After the initial pooper penetration Torrie allowed Lita a few moments to relax before sliding another few inches inside her shit hole, the extreme diva clutching at the bed sheets as her exit only hole was turned into a two way street for only the second time in her life. Even though Stacy had thoroughly used Lita's ass last night the redhead's back door was still very tight and unwelcoming to Torrie's cock, not that that stopped the blonde. It did mean that Lita struggled to take the strap on in her ass, but thanks to Torrie allowing her time to relax the WWF diva was eventually able to take every single inch of the WCW diva's dildo up her butt.

"Are you in all the way yet?" Stacy asked impatiently.

Torrie nodded, "12 inches, right up this bitch's butt."

"Finally, let's start ripping this bitch's holes up!" Stacy said as she began to thrust upwards into Lita's pussy.

Smiling at her girlfriend's impatience Torrie began to gently pull out of Lita's ass, watching the WWF diva's shit hole stretching around her strap on before pushing all the way back in and then repeating the process. Once she had settled into a steady rhythm in fucking Lita's butt Torrie removed the redhead's hands from her ass so she could spread it herself, giving her the chance to play with it. Torrie groped Lita's ass as she fucked it, enjoying the feeling of those firm yet soft cheeks in her hands as she continued sliding her strap on through the WWF girl's bowels, loving the fact that she was fucking the mighty Lita up her ass.

Of all the WWF divas Lita was definitely the toughest still on the roster, and arguably one of the toughest of all time, but now Torrie and Stacy, two WCW pieces of eye candy had the extreme diva sandwiched between them, Stacy fucking her pussy while she was fucking her up the ass. It was so crazy Torrie almost couldn't believe it, but it was happening before her very eyes.

Before last night Torrie had serious doubts that Stacy's plans to break Trish and Lita would work. She had no doubt she could break Trish, the Canadian blonde bombshell looked like she was born to be someone's bitch, but Lita was a different story. The redhead was so dominant in the ring Torrie just hadn't seen her submitting to Stacy no matter how much she punished, humiliated and degraded her but Stacy had proved her wrong and Torrie was so glad she did because Lita looked so good taking it in both her holes for them and although she hadn't tried her pussy yet her ass was really tight and a lot of fun to fuck. Now Torrie couldn't wait until she and Stacy had Lita screaming in orgasm.

Lita moaned in pleasure as one dildo slid through her pussy while another moved inside her ass.

Before last night's anal invasion the redhead had been a back door virgin and she had only occasionally thought what it might be like to take a cock in her pussy and ass hole at the same time but this went beyond anything she could have imagined. It felt so good, so unbelievably good.

After a slow start Torrie had settled into a steady rhythm in fucking the redheaded diva's ass. Lita had been surprised to find she actually found the initial anal penetration painful. She guesses she should consider herself fortunate. After last night Lita thought her ass hole would remain a gaping crater, or at least be loose and useless after the rectum wrecking Stacy had given her. And as for Stacy, she had began fucking Lita's pussy the second Torrie had her strap on buried inside Lita's ass, and had quickly found her rhythm in fucking her redheaded bitch.

Her bitch. Stacy's bitch. Stacy Keibler's bitch. That's what Lita was now, she supposed. Part of Lita would still very much like to kick Stacy's ass, but for now a much larger part of her wanted to do whatever the blonde told her to do, and right now that involved taking a double fucking, which was something Lita just couldn't say no too.

Stacy could tell that Lita was still having second thoughts about being her bitch, but she could also tell that the redhead's inner sluttiness would not allow herself to stop Torrie and Stacy from double fucking her body, and that's all that mattered right now. As long as the WWF girl allowed the WCW girls to do whatever they wanted with her then Stacy really didn't care what Lita was feeling.

It wasn't like Lita wasn't a broken bitch anyway.

After last night Stacy had no doubt that deep down Lita would always be her bitch, and she had plenty of time to train her bitch until she had accepted her fate and did everything Stacy told her to do like a good little bitch. Training a bitch was so fun and Stacy couldn't wait to start training Lita.

Stacy thought her bitch looked so hot kneeling before her, taking her strap on inside her pussy while Torrie steadily pumped into her ass from behind, the two WCW divas fucking the WWF diva in almost perfect harmony.

The only thing that could make it better in Stacy's mind is if her bitch started to help in the fucking. This was supposed to be Lita's treat, but she was still a bitch, and a bitch shouldn't allow its owners to do all the work. Lita should be bouncing on the dildos inside her, not kneeling there moaning. The redhead was going to contribute, Stacy was going to make sure of that.

"Don't just kneel there and moan you stupid bitch, start bouncing on those dicks!" Stacy ordered, smacking Lita's ass, "Come on you lazy whore, bounce up and down so me and Torrie can better fuck your whore holes!"

Blushing furiously at Stacy's words Lita did as she was told, beginning to move herself up and down on Stacy's strap on while pushing herself backwards against Torrie's big anal invader, helping the WCW girls fucking her pussy and ass at the same time.

"Good bitch, that's it, bounce for me, help us fill your holes with cock, just the way you like it you fucking cock slut!" Stacy cried out gleefully as she smacked Lita's bouncing ass.

"Yeah, back that ass up, impale yourself on our cocks you fucking anal whore!" Torrie demanded, slapping Lita's butt as it backed up against her.

With Torrie and Stacy hurling abuse at her and smacking her ass Lita soon picked up the pace, slamming herself back and forth on the dicks until she was fucking her pussy and ass hole as hard as she could on those big fake cocks, moaning uncontrollably as she did so.

While Lita fucked herself on the dildos Torrie and Stacy concentrated on insulting the redhead and smacking her ass repeatedly. Sometimes they would smack Lita's ass at the exact same time, sometimes a little apart, and sometimes a lot apart, the only thing remaining constant was that Torrie slapped Lita's right ass cheek while Stacy smacked her left. That was until Torrie and Stacy started switching ass cheeks meaning sometimes they spanked the same ass cheek together, sometimes they spanked the same cheek one after the other, sometimes they just concentrated on one ass cheek, and sometimes they would spank different ass cheeks. After a while Torrie and Stacy got carried away and began viciously spanking Lita's ass over, and over, and over again as the redhead rode their strap on dildos towards orgasm, an orgasm that would be denied.