Anal Peep Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When can we meet again?" I asked.

"Hmm, Ok, same time Thursday night, OK," he agreed with a smile

Once home I sat on the toilet and a torrent of cumm spewed out. When I looked in the bowl, there were gobs of gooey jism floating on top mixed in with brown substance.

The next time we met, Bill called and arranged the meet at my house.

This time, he selected the kitchen table.

I was naked in a few quick seconds as Bill pulled his pants off. He wore white briefs that showed the outline of his bulging cock straining to be released.

I knelt down on my knees and skinned his briefs down to his knees. I reached out with my right hand and grasped two very large egg-sized balls.

My left hand grasped his fat cock and frigged it some. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed as much of his member as possible.

I could hear my mouth and throat as it sucked hungrily on his cock. Slowly his cock began to grow and engorge with blood.

His hands held my head and pumped inside my mouth down my throat. After a minute of eager sucking, Bill was hard and ready to fuck.

He had me lay on my back on the table and pushed my legs up over my shoulders. I held my calves back exposing my puckered anus. Bill pushed his face inside my ass cheeks and began licking my crinkled brown hole.

Oh, this was different and awkward. But I enjoyed it so.

My anus hole responded to his wet mouth and tongue. The feeling was exquisite. I moaned and pushed my ass back onto his face. Bill seemed to relish the smell and flavor of my puckered anus.

His tongue poked inside my hole. I could feel my anus contracting as his tongue poked at the orifice. While he poking his tongue in y nether hole, he applied some cream onto his cock.

After a few minutes, Bill concentrated his mouth onto my balls. He sucked each one of the saggy appendages into his wet hot mouth at a time.

My nuts sent a small shock wave into my lower abdomen. My cock was straining to release a load of cumm.

Bill released my nuts from his mouth and engulfed my achy cock. He sucked expertly causing a near eruption.

I guess he sensed that I was about to cumm when he stood up and directly his angry member to my puckered anus.

He prodded a second and suddenly the plum sized head managed to stretch that small orifice and pop inside being snugly encircled.

Not being satisfied with the just the head, my ass bucked up eagerly awaiting the full stretching of his huge cock.

Bill was of the same mind and with a one determined push, he sank half his cock in my hungry hole.

"Oh, Gawk, Umpf, Ugh, yes o' yes, that's it," I moaned loudly. I was without concern that anyone would hear us.

Bill didn't stop but a few seconds to admire his distended cock halfway inside my innards. He quickly began a steady stroke that sank his shaft deeper with each long stroke.

Bill's breathing was labored and he moaned with pleasure as his cock was imbedded in my tight sheath.

"It's smooth as butter, and tight as the first time," he exclaimed.

I wanted more of his hard cock and begged for him to fuck me. I could feel my innards contract and constrict around his massive cock.

"Oh Fuck Mee, Yeah, fuck me please," I cried out.

Bill agreed and with just a few more strokes, he was up to his balls in my rectum.

I could feel his balls slap my spread ass cheeks. I raised my head to view the enormous shaft piston in and out while my innards churned for more.

"Oh my God, Oh fuck, Hmmpf, Fuck, Fuck me," I cried out.

Bill's finger's pinched and pulled my hard nipples. The sensation was electric.

He did not disappoint me. His strokes were longer and harder each second.

My cock was ready to explode. Several large clear drops of cumm oozed out when suddenly I knew it was time for my cock to explode.

"Oh, I'm cumming—yee—iighh," as Bill pulled out and suddenly sucked my cock.

His hand pushed between my ass cheeks and four fingers inserted inside.

My cock erupted in Bill's mouth as torrents of jism shot out. Bill appeared to relish the cumm and swallowed all. My cock spasmed as his mouth drained my nuts of its pearly jism.

Then he helped me off the table and had me bend over it. His cock found its way between my ass cheeks and pushed inside me.

My cock was deflating but the ass fucking was welcomed as I pushed back against the intrusion.

Bill fucked me for a short time and pulled out. His hands pulled me around and I knew what he wanted.

I dropped down to my knees and quickly engulfed his huge appendage in my mouth. I frigged his cock with renewed effort as he pushed his cock down my throat.

The action caused Bill's legs to jerk and spasm.

I frigged him vigorously encouraging him to cumm in my mouth.

His cock jerked in my mouth as it ejected a torrid of jism. I couldn't swallow it all as some oozed out of the corners of my mouth.

I swallowed the pearly slick jism. The texture was like oyster juice. His cum drooled down my chin onto my T-shirt.

I released his hard cock and stood up. Suddenly Bill's lips were on mine and his tongue caressed where his cock had been

Bill sensed that my cock still had life in it. He had me turn while he frigged my cock and pushed two big long fingers in my puckered anus.

He vigorously finger fucked my rectum and frigged my slick coated cock.

"Ummm, Yeas, that's so good," I exclaimed and suddenly my cock erupted in a series of uncontrolled spasms.

My cock was suddenly sensitive and I asked him to stop. He wiped his fingers off on my T-shirt.

My legs were weak and I needed to sit down and rest my buggered ass hole.

Bill suggested that next time that I use a butt plug to open my pussy hole before fucking.

I shopped in the book store and picked out a pink butt plug about one inch wide and a bulb to secure in my rectum.

We agreed to meet in a couple of days. Bill had my number and said that he would call me to meet up. Oh, how I relished the thought of fucking.

At home I applied some anal cream for hemorrhoids. I used a hand mirror to exam my nether hole.

I saw a reddened puckered anus. It looked almost raw. I liberally applied the cream to my sore hole. As I did, my finger opened the red puffy red lips and gradually slipped in a finger.

My cock stirred as my finger prodded inside my rectum. I closed my eyes and recalled the fucking earlier that day. The butt plug took some coaxing due to the swollen anal lips.

After some time the plug was secure in my hole. I left it in for an hour enjoying the full feeling.

Chapter 3

Oh George.

It was Thursday afternoon and no call from Bill. I was horny and decided to just visit the book store. I lubed my plug and slowly inserted it up my rectum.

After a few minutes of loitering, a medium build man approached me and asked me to suck his dick. I asked if he wanted to fuck me in the ass and he said no. I ignored him and he walked away.

After five minutes, I was ready to give up when a tall man walked in. He was skinny but there was something about him that looked promising.

He saw me and we both smiled in acknowledgement. Inside the booth, I dropped down to my knees as he pulled his pants down.

Oh my, what an appendage was hanging there.

"Wow, that's the biggest dick I ever saw," I said in amazement.

I grasped his enormous member with both hands. I hefted its weight and girth was scary. This was way more cock than I could handle. I don't think it would fit in my mouth.

I was frigging his cock and could feel it begin to swell. I was impressed with two huge balls hanging down.

I decided to try and suck the bulbous head. I stretched open my mouth and gradually took in one inch of his meaty cock.

I had the urge to drain his swollen balls of jism. I sucked and frigged with gusto at the thought of relieving his cumm.

I looked up and saw that he had closed his eyes. He pushed some as my mouth worked over the head.

He was stiff and moaning and I thought he would cumm soon. I wanted him to cumm.

The truth was I feared his member. I was afraid of being split open by this giant cock.

I felt my cock stiffen. I decided to unfasten my pants and release it.

I held his cock in one hand and greedily sucked with my mouth. My left hand stroked my cock and I noticed some pre cum which I used to grease my palm

I fondled my new friend's balls and continued to frig and suck.

I was puzzled when he did not cumm. I released his cock and asked if he was going to cumm.

He grinned and said he wanted to fuck. Oh no, I thought. I wanted hard cock in my ass but he was so big. I reached between my legs and pulled out the plug. I stood up and pulled my jeans off with just my tennis shoes on.

My legs were weak as I turned to expose my plump little ass.

He stroked his cock as I applied some anal lube between my cheeks.

My finger slipped into the stretched hole from the butt plug.

I leaned over as he nudged that huge member between my butt cheeks. I reached back and guided it to my achy hole. After nudging the puckered orifice, the enormous head pried open and popped inside the distended lips.

"Oh, my Gawd, you're so fucking big," I cried out.

My companion did not speak but simply pushed his straining cock a few inches in my rectum.

"Oh, geez that's so big—Mmm—Aww—Aww—Mmmm," I whimpered.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as that beast began to plow my ass in earnest.

I was stretched sore past the point of no return. My cock felt like it was about to explode. Slowly more and more, little by little, that enormous beast invaded my bowels.

The feeling was wonderful. I was in another world as he fucked me.

"Awww—so goo—good," I cried out in ecstasy.

He stopped pushing and stood there while half of his enormous monster was buried up my ass. I pumped my ass back and forth.

The feeling was electric and I was hot for his cock.

I pushed back and forth until his pubic hairs were mashed onto my ass cheeks.

That's when he pulled out and pushed my shoulder.

"Suck it again," he commanded.

I knelt down and took his oily cock head in my mouth and savored the taste of my ass and his juices that oozed from his cock.

I frigged his cock in earnest and greedily sucked on the head.

"Ok, stand up and bend over," he said

I bent over and he found my stretched anus and plunged all ten inches of his spit soaked cock up my ass.

"Awwkk—Ommpf," I moaned. I pinched my nipples as he began a steady pace of fucking like a machine deep in my bowels.

Slap, slap, slap went his pelvis and balls slapped against my upturned ass.

My cock erupted in a series of white cumm that flowed like a facet each time he stroked inside me.

"Oh God, I'm Cumm—ming," I moaned. As my cock continued to squirt out more jism.

I was fucked out when he ordered me to suck his cock again.

This time as I frigged his member and applied my mouth, he tensed up and groaned then his cock began a slow eruption of thick pearly cumm. I think I swallowed it all.

I asked him if coming here was a regular thing. He said it could be and that Monday and Thursday was best days. I thought to give him my number but just decided to say that I would be here on the next Thursday.

My ass was genuinely sore. I could look forward to some great ass fucking in the future. I was barely able to walk home because of the soreness of my rectum and rubbery legs.

At home, I examined my hole with a hand held mirror. The lips were swollen and bright red. I retrieved some anal balm and applied a generous amount with my two fingers.

The anal balm was soothing and I experimented with the middle finger. My anal lips were so swollen, my finger hurt as it gently prodded the tight aperture.

Several days passed and still no phone call from Bill. It was Sunday night, I was horny, and my achy hole wanted some hard cock. I applied a squirt of anal lube up my rectum and gradually forced the bulbous plug inside my rectum.

I visited the book store and noticed two men standing next to each other in the booth area. I stood there for several minutes when one of them approached. He was taller than me.

"Hey, you want to suck some dick," he asked.

"Yea and some butt fucking would be nice," I replied.

He agreed but then I discovered he wanted his friend to join us.

"Both of you?" I asked.

"Yea, is that Ok?" he replied.

I nodded and we entered the largest booth. Never mind the movie, I rubbed two stiff cocks inside their pants.

I skinned my jeans off as the two opened their trousers. Two nice dicks were eager to be sucked. My cock was hard as I knelt down and began frigging one and sucking the other then swapping.

Soon I had two hard cocks of good size swollen and angry. The taller man's cock was skinny while the shorter was fatter. I frigged and sucked with abandon. My own cock was swollen and hard.

I pulled out the butt plug. I noticed the lube oozing out and stood up.

Not sure which one wanted to fuck first. The shorter man moved behind me as I bent over.

His cock was poking at my ass crack with no success. I reached back and guided his member to my achy hole.

It was a nice size cock and stretched my hole well.

"Hmmm, yea that's it—fuck me good," I moaned.

And, he obliged. His cock began pumping then the strokes got harder and deeper. Meanwhile, his friend urged my head down to his cock. I obliged him and frigged with one hand and sucked with vigor.

The one in back came too quick. So I pivoted and soon had his friend's skinny cock up my hole.

It felt good and with a few deep strokes, my cock began ooze its load. My balls were tight like a vice. Each stroke brought an intense orgasm.

My cock and balls were drained and the poking was boring so I rose up. The skinny cock came out and I pivoted, knelt down and eagerly sucked his cock and frigged the shaft vigorously.

I could taste my rectum and lube. In less than 20 seconds, skinny squirted some hot jism in my mouth which I swallowed.

We adjourned and I walked home with a happy pussy hole.

Final

I met with George and Bill at my house on a regular basis. We fucked two or three times a week. Some days I received both men within an hour of each other. Bill got off work at 3 and George at 5.

We fucked in different positions. George likes me bent over the table. Bill prefers me on top in the bed. I would straddle Bill and ride his cock like a pony.

George was simple suck and fuck while Bill enjoyed pegging and nipple pinching. Both were great fucks and I always came like a bitch in heat. Afterwards, my anus and rectum felt a little sore but my nuts were totally drained and happy.

It turned out that both were married and just like ass-fucking. There was no playing. I stripped immediately and always kept anal lube on hand. I took their hard cocks easily and gratefully.

After five years, I met and married a sweet girl and my ass fucking days were over. Now we use a strap on whenever I have the urge.

The End