Anal Rendezvous

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Entering the cabin by the backdoor, J and I stopped dead in our tracks by the unmistakable sound of a couple involved in some very hot sex. Tiptoeing out of the kitchen, I was greeted by the sight of M sliding a huge vibrator in and out of her vagina while watching one of my porn DVDs. J and I watched silently as M brought herself closer and closer to the top. Motioning J back into the kitchen I held my finger to my lips and started taking her clothes off. J got into it right away by returning the favor. Both quickly nude, we entered the living room and stealthily approached M. Almost to her, M scared the hell out of us with a shriek as she went over the edge. J yelped in surprise and M knew we were there. Without missing a stroke she continued fucking herself. The vibrator she used was at least a foot long and five inches around. There was no way she could keep it from rubbing against her big, protruding clitoris. Calling me over with a wag from her finger, M took my hand and placed it on the vibe. My dick was rock hard as I began fucking her fast and deep with the plastic. J didn't waste time moving in front of me to begin licking my hard-on. It wasn't long before M was cumming again and her juices were squirting. She had been considerate enough to place a doubled towel under her ass to catch her cum. I was appreciative that I would only have to clean the chair J had been in last night and not the couch. I'm not sure how many times M got off but I can tell you that she has an amazing capacity to cum.

She finally pushed my hand away and the huge vibrator made a popping sound as it left her hole. With the big tool gone, I could see she had also inserted a slim, wireless plug into her asshole. This she left in place as her pussy creamed and creamed. Figuring M was done for a while, I pushed J off my dick and helped stand. I could tell by the wet spot on the wooden floor where her pussy had been that she was ready.

Directing her to the bed, I bent her over with her palms flat on the mattress and slid my cockhead the length of her slit coming to rest at her anus. J spread her feet opening her slit and I repeated the rubbing several times just so she would get used to my dick being at her shitter. Squatting slightly, I entered her pussy in one smooth thrust. Now I don't consider myself large in the cock department, I'm about eight inches with average girth, but my dick couldn't have filled her up more. If this wasn't the hottest, tightest pussy I had ever been in I sure couldn't recall any better. Her ex-husband must have been a pencil-dick if he wasn't fucking this every chance he got.

Only the thought of getting into her smaller hole kept me from fucking her like this until we both got off. I don't think she had ever tried this position because she had a small one after only a few strokes. Thinking this was as good a time as any, I withdrew and placed J on the bed with her back to me. Lifting her leg a little, my dick found her vagina. I spoon fucked her for a while and used my fingers to spread some of her juices to her backdoor. Pulling out, she pressed her ass against me looking for what I had just removed. I moved my cock that wonderful inch and gently pressed against her anal ring. I doubt I had half an inch in when she gasped, "Stop, it hurts. Take it out! Take it out!"

Damn, to be so close. Reaching around to rub her clit, I backed off. Whispering in her ear I said, "I can make this the best you've ever had if you'll trust me and do what I say."

Rolling over, she looked at me with damp eyes softly saying, "You promise it won't hurt because I thought that was going to tear me apart?"

"That was my fault. I should have spent more time getting you ready. That won't happen again and I promise it won't hurt if you help out."

J said nothing for several seconds before nodding her head and asking, "What do I need to do?"

Taking a feather pillow, I folded it over and said, "Lift your hips."

Doing as I asked, I slid the pillow under J's butt bringing the hole I so badly desired off the bed. From the nightstand drawer I brought out a small, liquid filled bottle that looked like a little throw away douche and a seven inch black vibrator. Positioning myself to eat J's pussy, I inserted the douche tip into her asshole and gave a little squeeze. Pulling the bottle away, some of the clear liquid followed and I scooped it up with my finger putting it back. The room began filling with the essence of strawberry.

"What is that stuff? It's making me feel tingly down there."

With my finger softly rubbing her butthole, I dipped my head to lick her before answering, "It's my own special formula but you'd probably freak if I told what's in it."

"Only if it's like some weird shit made from ground up monkey balls or something like that. It's not, is it?"

"Nothing like that. It's actually synthetic motor oil made in Japan that's a 100% vegetable derivative. It's much safer than a petroleum product and really reduces friction. The strawberry you smell is just a little added extract. That's what's causing the tingly feeling. You still okay with this?"

"I guess. I'm not sure I like Pennzoil up my ass though."

I ended the conversation by putting my mouth to other uses. Once her hips began rocking, I slipped a finger in her ass feeling no resistance. I immediately withdrew and made it two fingers. J's only reaction was to moan as I finger fucked her anus. I kept this up until she came once more. I let her catch a little breather but left my fingers where they were. I tongue fucked her pussy and slipped out of her ass. Squirting my magic lube into my palm, I rubbed it all over the vibe. J stopped moving and clenched her butthole tight when the cold plastic touched her.

"I don't think I can take that. It's too big."

"You said you'd trust me and help. If you just relax you'll find out how good this can be."

I watched the wrinkles disappear from her brown eye as she relaxed the muscle. Again my face dipped to her waiting pussy. It took a while for her to respond with the tip of the vibe at her asshole. I concentrated on bringing her to climax lapping at her swollen clit and probing her piss hole with the tip of my tongue. My lingual endeavor was paying off when I felt the vibe slip a couple of inches into rectum. I held it in place and twisted the end to a gentle vibrating setting. I let J take in more at her own pace. I turned it up to medium when half was in. Her anal ring was now stretched as far as the tapered vibe was going to open her up. I worked solely on her clitoris now alternating between my teeth and tongue. With a loud grunt she was cumming and her shit hole sucked the rest of the vibrator in. Pulling my face away, I pushed her legs back until her knees rested on her tits. Only an inch of the seven-inch vibe was visible. I languidly fucked her leaving only the tip in before pushing back in to the speed control. Her pussy opened with insertion and closed during withdrawal.

I knew she could take me now with little problem. I'm only slightly larger than the vibrator now buried in her ass. I took J's hand and placed it at the end of the vibe to hold it in place. Positioning myself over her upturned pussy, I eased my cock in. She came as I bottomed.

"Oh my God," she cried out. "I'm so full. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me."

I couldn't stay there long. Her vagina was that much tighter with her ass filled and the vibrations were about to drain me. Reaching under, I pulled the vibe from her and quickly withdrew my cock from her pussy to replace it. I took my time getting the head in and J lay very still. I knew I was dilating her a bit more and didn't want to hurt her again. She relaxed a bit and I slipped right in. I waited as her canal enveloped me. Feeling pressure from head to base, I began fucking at a leisurely pace. It was as good as I knew it would be. J was matching my rhythm. I was close, very close. Wanting J to cum the same time I did, I rubbed my thumb over her clitoris. My tempo picked up with both my cock and thumb and J stayed right with me. It was a near perfect union. I felt as if J and I were becoming one and I have never experienced anything like this before. The pleasure is so intense it is almost painful. I hold back, hold back, hold back, J is cumming now and her canal clenches me. I can let it go now but her anal ring is so tight around me I cannot cum. Her orgasm is incredibly intense but thankfully short. Her muscle is relaxing its hold and cum pours from me in one long, continuous blast. I know she can feel it splashing against her cavity and she cums once more halting my release. Loosening much faster this time my seminal fluid now shoots in jets like normal. With the last, long spasm I feel myself slipping away. I awaken to J shaking me, asking me if I'm okay. My cock is still in her ass but shriveling fast. I believe the French call it "Little Death" and it's another new experience. My prick came out with a sucking sound and that beautiful asshole was the last thing I saw before falling into a natural sleep.

A steady rain was falling when I woke later that afternoon. The place was quiet except for the usual noises of the cabin. I called out to M and J but received no response. I found a note on the kitchen table:

Had a GREAT time but I'm fucked out.

See you Monday, M

It had probably been the best weekend of my life but I wanted to see if J could make me feel like that again. I shrugged it off figuring it was a one-time thing. The second note was on the mantle:

I had to leave with M. We left at 1:00, I'll be back by 5:00. I'm fixing dinner tonight so prepare for a trout vegetarian feast, and you know what else, J

12