Anal Rendezvous - Ingrid's POV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now he began to rhythmically work that hand of his, that fist inside my ass, deeper, harder. Unable to resist and forgetting to ask, I brought a finger down to my pussy. But he pushed it away. Instead he now did something so marvelous and unexpected. He brought his mouth down to my cunt, his tongue to my clit, and began to lick me, lick me while he continued to fist my depths. His hand felt so alive inside me, his fingers grazing over the smooth surface of my rectal walls, intimately caressing the contours of the humid cavity, exploring its hidden depths. And then he pushed in even further, driving his hand past his wrist, so deep inside my now, his probe so intimate, and somehow so lusciously depraved as well. I felt at once a compliant object of his exploration and one graced to be so intimately fondled. I sensed every motion of his fingers within me. He was an explorer exploring a dark, alluring cave, his fingers, his sense of touch his only guide

And I would have imagined a probe so extreme to have been difficult, perhaps impossible to endure. But intensity of desire and arousal, I knew, could overcome and diminish all other constraints.

And then there was his agile tongue caressing my vulva, so very different. The Yin and the Yang. The tongue and the fist.

This mix of sensations and recognitions was volcanic, explosive. I could have climaxed at that instant, but I held back, wanting to experience more of this, much more, the delicacy of his tongue and powerful insistence of his fist. Probing, stimulating me expertly like this, the mix of the two very different gestures, oral and manual, yielded a complex potpourri of sensations, one I savored immensely.

Now I could not help myself as I brought my hands down to his head, running my fingers through his hair as I pressed his face against my raw flesh, eager for the delicious contact. Crazed with lust now, greedy for pleasure, I bucked my bottom upwards against his pounding fist. That fist was now so deep inside my it felt as though it were penetrating to the very core of my being. His tongue on me, his fist inside me, the mix was finally too much as I began to feel the welling sensations, my body quivering, pulsating, the arrow of my pleasure cascading in delirious ripples to a crescendo, a series of crescendos, my climax, my sublime, my electrifying, my delayed, my desperately needed orgasm!

As the ripples calmed and the feelings subsided for me, he slowly withdrew his hand from my humid depths, I now luxuriating in the delicious afterglow of post-orgasmic bliss. He gave my a single, tender kiss on the lips and left the room.

"I'll return shortly," he told my, departing.

He wished to give me time alone. He wanted me to refresh in my mind, to reanimate and reflect upon all I had just experienced.

When he returned I lay there, as before, still blindfolded, still in stirrups, still vividly exposed, still somewhat breathless. After he had withdrawn his fist from me, he could see my anus spectacularly dilated. But now it had almost completely retracted again, the sphincter definitely showing signs of all the intrusion it had endured but, still, impressively back to a relatively 'normal' state.

"You have a healthy bottom," he said, gently caressing the anal opening.

Now I heard him remove his clothes. In fact he was undressing. If he were now naked as I was myself, what did he next have in mind, I wondered?

He unstrapped my ankles from the stirrups and I was glad to stretch my legs and move my body. Then he removed my blindfold and now, for the first time, we were able to gaze into one another's eyes. I'd had no sight of him, and now there he was, his handsome, masculine face, his sleekly muscled body, as naked as mine, the man who had so thoroughly probed my bottom, had made me, for the duration of the past two hours, his anal slave. And while I had been visible to him, he had not seen my eyes, eyes which he now saw were big and bold and beautiful and radiant, eyes aglow with sensual contentment, eyes as aglow as his own, burning with the same raw lust, with the most profound desire.

He pressed me close to him and we smiled at one another, sharing this moment of disclosure and intimacy. Then our lips met as we kissed tenderly, lovingly, passionately. I could feel his penis hard against my thigh as it again stiffened. Boldly, I reached down to take the steely shaft in my hand, the shaft that earlier had been buried in my bottom.

"Come with me," he said, taking hold of my hand, leading me out the door to the garden behind the cottage. It was a magnificent Spring day, the azure sky crystalline, a cool breeze tempering the still warm air. The birds sang, and the sound of rushing water mixed with their songs and the chirping of crickets. The air was sweet with the scent of wild flowers.

Surrounded by this idyll, he gently pushed my down on a thick patch of grass, shaded by an old oak tree. He spread my legs wide again and pushed them back by the ankles. The effect was to lift and, again, expose my bottom. Now, once more, he slid his cock into my ass. My smile was beatific as I sighed with profound satisfaction. We were lovers, two naked lovers, equals, linked in this sweetest of couplings. I quickly roused as he filled me with his cock, fucking my ass now with a beautiful rhythm, pounding me, hard and deep, in and out, but also twisting it inside me in a sort of figure-of-eight motion. I savored every sublime sensation, bringing my lips to his, our mouths, our hot, sweet breath fusing as I wrapped my arms and legs around him and pressed him close. I wished to contain him, all of him, his cock in my ass, his body close, mine.

And then he shifted, shifted suddenly, rolling over so that I was now on top, riding him now, my rectum impaled on his cock, never disengaging. He'd been setting the tone, the pace, the speed, the depth. Now he gave me my chance. And I boldly met the challenge, fucking his cock with my skilled rectal muscles, showing him that when it came to anal pleasuring, I was an accomplished mistress myself, grinding down hard, taking his massive cock into the depths of my guts!

"I love this so much!" I said with a gleeful little laugh, my eyes sparkling.

"I love it with you, Ingrid. Your ass is a gift, a precious gift."

Now he looked up at my perfect breasts, above him. He squeezed those breasts, pinched the prominent nipples. They'd been neglected, my tits, but now he made amends, licking and suckling on each nipple as we fucked. Then he brought his lips to mine again and our kiss lingered as we found a perfect rhythm, I now needing to bring a finger down to my cunt again, the arousal quickly intensifying, my greed for orgasm knowing no bounds. I shook my head like a wild, free animal, a wanton slut drunk on anal pleasure.

We gazed into one another's eyes and each could sense the other was close. I let out a piercing sigh as my body convulsed and my anal muscles twitched, my orgasm, sudden, violent. And this triggered his, his cock releasing its bounty in a cascade of spasms, releasing it into the welcoming contours of my enticing rectal depths.

Afterwards, when he finally withdrew, I licked and sucked, greedily savored that cock which had given me so much pleasure. And as I sucked him, I felt that delicious reminder, his semen dripping out of my raw and violated and very content ass.

"Mmmmmmh! I'd say my ass has been fucked today," I said with a delighted, unabashed chuckle, "fucked and.... fisted.... and loved!"

"I'll say it has," he said, bringing his lips down to mine for a tender, an intimate kiss.

12