Anal Sacrifice

Story Info
Erika gives up her ass cherry to save the day.
2.1k words
3.73
79.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Austinx
Austinx
4 Followers

Erika swallowed. A cold shiver ran through her body. She tried to block out what was about to happen.

"Well..." I said, "I guess you better be ready like he asked when he gets back..."

Tears started to form in her eyes. "I hope this is over with soon." She said.

She went into the middle of the room and started to undo her shorts. Erika was a pretty attractive college girl. She had tan skin and short red hair. She was average height, and while she didn't have the biggest breasts she had a great ass and long legs than led up to it.

I got a good view of it while she started to pull the shorts down over her hips, exposing the blue thong that I bought for her for valentine's day. She hadn't wore this pair of underwear for me yet. We had been fighting for a while and now it's July and we still haven't had sex since Valentine's day. Well maybe not with each other.

The shorts dropped around her ankles and she kicked them off and toward me. I picked them up and held them in my lap. Her thong followed to the floor but stayed around her ankles, as she was ordered. She got down on her knees on the rug in the floor and then leaned forward, placing her head in her arms on the floor.

In this position her ass was up in the air and her face on the floor. Her legs spread and then brought back together under her ass at her ankles where the thong still hung. Her black top pulled down toward her shoulders exposing the matching blue bra. Part of me wondered if she has ever wore these in the past few months. I know she hasn't for me. And how odd she just so happened to have these on tonight.

She was staring me in the eyes for a minute. Then turned her head the other way and covered it with her arms. Soon the door opened again and she turned back toward me to see behind her.

Jake stopped in his tracks when he saw her in this prone position, like a sacrifice at an alter presenting herself to be taken by a beast. And from what I understand and started to see bulging in his pants, is exactly what Jake had waiting for her.

"Damn man. This is like 5 times hotter than I could have imagined it looking! Holy shit let's get started!" He was already undoing his pants.

"Well look man," I started, "She's never been able to do this before. Like, we tried. Be easy on her. Did you find the lube?"

"Yeah about that," He said. "I couldn't find any. I thought my room mate had some in his room but I don't know where he must keep it. I guess you'll just have to get her ready for me."

Oh fuck. You're kidding me. I thought to myself. "Whatever let's get this over with." I said aloud as I got on my knees behind my girlfriend.

"Ew I hate this." She said. "I'm not crazy about it either," I responded.

I placed my hands on her ass cheeks. Even in this spread position he butt cheeks were still plump enough I had to spread them apart to really get to her ass hole. You could barely see it outlined but you had to push those firm cheeks aside to really get into it to do what I was about to.

Keeping them spread I leaned forward and placed my mouth on her star. I kissed it deep and pushed my tongue out trying to stab into it. It hurt my neck to lean unsupported so I grabbed her hips with one hand and pushed her back into me, my tongue plunged deep into orifice and she audibly gasped at the feeling.

I tongue fucked her for a while, being thankful that she always had everything feeling and tasting fresh and clean down there. I could probably eat her out for hours. It sort of tasted like lemons.

I leaned out and stuck a finger in my mouth. Slobbering it up and getting ready to push it in. I started rubbing her asshole with it working it in when Jake stood next to me.

In all this time he had already removed his shorts and underwear and was stroking his cock. It was as big as the rumors. Probably atleast 7 and half inches and so big around you probably couldn't wrap your thumb and finger around it. I thought about how that was gonna destroy her when he reached out to hand me something. It was a bottle of lube.

"You basterd." I said.

"Damn this shit is even hotter." Jake was saying. "Sorry man I just need to see how far you're willing to go. Well anyways take this it'll make things go faster."

I sighed and opened the lube. I poured it down her ass crack watching her shiver at the cold substance. I started rubbing her little rosebud, feeling her gasp more as my fingers started to go in nice and easy.

"Alright man get her ready for me."

I closed my eyes just a second and swallowed. I moved to be more on her side. On the opposite side she was still looking up over her shoulder. Her green eyes sparkled with fear and anticipation and resignation. I reached on each side and spread her cheeks open. Jake grabbed his dick in his hand and motioned to the lubricant. I groaned and as he placed his head to her back door I poured it down his long shaft. He rubbed it in himself and then placed his hand behind his tip and started to push. I pulled her cheeks open wide. She put her hand on my leg and was grabbing it for comfort. She pulled in air through her teeth and dug into my leg with her nails as he started to penetrate.

When his head popped in she started yelling "Holy shit! Holy shit! Go slow, stop Oh My God!" With her free hand she reached back and braced her hand against him.

Jake told her "You might as well get used to it. I'll give you a minute."

I reached underneath Erika and felt underneath her bra for her nipple. I undid her bra with my other hand and moved it out of the way. I got on my back sort of underneath her and started suckling on of the tits. I felt her body relax. I was playing with her other nipple with one hand.

"Alright here I come" Jake said. I reached up and started playing with Erika's clit. I felt her body re tense as he started pushing. She started exclaiming, but it was more in gasps. "Okay stop I can't handle this." She said.

"Ah man come on I'm almost halfway in!" Jake said.

She looked into my eyes as I took my mouth away from her tits. "Is there anything I can do?" I said hesitantly. I know what she's gonna say and I'm dreading it.

"Will you eat me out baby?" She said pleadingly.

I sat quietly for a moment before saying "Okay."

"We're gonna have to do some rearranging." I said.

"Well I'm not moving from this position and neither is she." Jake said.

"Oh come on man I'm not doing that." I said.

"Either get between my legs or hers it's your choice dude. I'm not the one asking for money here."

After a moment I told Erika to let me underneath her. She rearranged slightly, spreading her ankles and kicking her thong of. During this Jake pulled out and stood up. I slid on my back underneath her. We were now in the 69 position. Her pussy and already swollen asshole was a few inches above me. Lube was running down her legs slightly. I craned my neck up and started eating her. I felt her thighs tense up in pleasure.

"Here I come, man." Jake said. He squatted back down behind her. "Spread your cheeks Erika."

She did as he was told. Giving up her support and having to place her head into my crotch. I was glad I wasn't getting hard from all this. I was practically in shock down there. I laid back as he started to penetrate her once more. I could see everything. Her hole opening up. I could see her vagina tensing up and the rearranging everything was getting. She grabbed my leg and squeezed it as she squealed and called one of us a motherfucker. I figured it was me.

leaning up to put my mouth back on her vagina, His balls weren't far from my forehead. As I started to rub her clit with my tongue he started to push in and out giving his last few inches. Once he had bottomed out I was applying as much pressure as possible to her and his balls barely grazed my brow.

She was still squeezing my leg but after a moment of us all freezing in that position, she let up.. She let go of the breath she had been holding and was taking short gaspy breathes again.

Jake started to withdraw and the pushed back in slowly. She let out a small squeal and was rubbing her head into my crotch. "Fuck dude." Jake said. "This shit won't take me long at all to cum." I was happy for the relief this statement brought.

He started fucking her, picking up the pace as I kept licking. Erika's breathes started getting deeper and more like moans. As long as she was enjoying it, at least I know he isn't doing permanent damage I thought to myself.

Soon he had really picked up the pace and was plowing my girlfriend. His balls repeatedly slapped my forehead and after a while I just laid back and started fingering her. He started taking up to smacking her ass and taking deep strokes and she was practically screaming. But I guess the good kind of screaming. I hadn't made her scream like that in months. And maybe not even this loud.

Soon I could feel his breath hitch and he started doing irregular strokes trying to keep going. Erika started actually pushing back against him slightly, probably trying to milk him and end this little nightmare.

Soon he grabbed her hips and pulled her in deep making a loud groaning sound and he sprayed my girlfriend's asshole with his cum.

Another man just deposited his seed in my girlfriend's ass. He just practically marked his territory. Claiming her most private parts as his.

Erika didn't seem to upset. Her hips were still pushing back slightly. Evidently she was on the edge of an orgasm.

Jake pulled his cock free from her butthole. Making a slight noise. Her ass was red and a little swollen but went back shut once his head was removed.

"Alright" I said tapping her side. "Let me up."

Before Erika could respond, Jake started, "Wait man. This isn't over. Don't move just yet."

"What now?" I said.

"Eat it." He said.

"Her ass? You're kidding me man. No. Nope."

"This can take as long as it wants to but if you want my help, you're eating that spunk out of her ass."

Erika answered for me, "Just get this over with!"

She leaned up putting her ass into my face on the ground.

"Fine."

Erika spread her cheeks open as she sat up. I placed my tongue into her abused anus as she pushed down into my face. She started bouncing up and down and flexing her asshole. I could taste all the sweat and feel it mixed with lube all over my face.

Then it started to come. His wad of cum started to get dislodged and ooze out of her ass. It tasted salty of course. Almost like fruit, though. I opened my mouth and slurped as she pushed it out. It all dropped filling my mouth. She pushed for a second and bounced more and once she felt most of it leave she leaned her ass up.

"Now snowball it to her."

Erika made a disgusted face as she dismounted my face and turned around and came toward me. She put her mouth over mine as I began spitting out Jake's cum. We are arranged till I was over her, spitting in her mouth and she licked the inside of mine. I pulled back allowing one last dribble of spit and cum to go in her mouth.

"You know what to do," Jake said.

She closed her eyes as she gagged slightly, swallowing his cum. She smacked her mouth and she tried to erase the grossed out feeling and look on her face.

"You happy now?" I said. I was humiliated.

"This is a start." He said.

To be continued.

Austinx
Austinx
4 Followers