Anal Seduction

Story Info
Sensual anal session from start to finish.
1k words
3.68
67.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know what I'm thinking of ...

I'm thinking of you lying face down on a bed with white sheets, I'm rubbing and stroking you all over (but especially on your buttocks)...

... and when you're nice and ready, I gently part your cheeks and start licking you ass just up ad down to start off with ...

... as you get more relaxed and wet, I start darting your ass with my tongue, sticking the tip in ...

... Then pressing my tongue further into your hole, feeling the resistance of your muscles and savouring the bitter sweet taste...

... I'm rock hard now ... and turn around so you can suck my cock and play with my balls ... all the time I'm licking your ass and squeezing your buttocks ... hmm, you'll be ready soon.

... I lick my finger and rub slowly around the muscle, I lick it again and stick the tip in, feeling you give way gradually as I move the tip around in slow circular movements ...

... it's time to go deeper, I spread some lube on my finger and on your ass - them pass the lube to you so you can grease me up too ...

... as I'm inching my finger in I can feel you doing the same ... feels so good ... you're looking at my big fat cock and wondering if it will fit in your ass ...

... I feel you rolling a condom on my big fat cock - you're feeling every inch of it and anticipating the feel of every bump and vein as it enters you ...

... I turn back around and lay over you, you can feel my breath in your ear whimpering slowly 'shhhhhh, shhhhhh, relax, relaaaaxxx' ... all the time I'm rubbing more lube deep in your ass ...

... I feel your body relax under me and know that it's time ...

... you fell my hard cock against your ass ... I feel your cheeks your cheeks caressing the shaft of my cock ...

... I pull your cheeks a little apart and push the head of my cock against your asshole ...

... Then slowly ... sloooowly ... I edge my cock forward ... you feel the tip entering you ... I feel the muscle giving way slightly and enveloping the tip ... you feel your ass opening and filling ...

... slowly, I push more, you're ass gives a little more, you really feel the stretch, but the tip's not even half in yet ...

... I push more ... I'm nearly in up to the rim now, and your ass is being stretched further and further ... you feel the pain ... you wonder if you can take any more ... you bite the pillow and screw your eyes up and the cock continues it's relentless journey in your hole ...

... I hold it there for a moment ... my cock throbs .. you can feel the blood filling my cock and stretching you wider ... I begin slowly rotating my hips ... stretching you from every direction ... I hear you scream, but I continue regardless ...

... you're begging me now, I can see the tears flowing down your cheeks and decide to spare you ... just a little ... and put the tip all the way in ...

... the relief you feel when your hole envelops the crown of my tip is short lived as my cock continues it's journey filling your hole and stretching your ass ... you feel it all over your body ... the dull ache in your ass, the heat in your pussy and the dryness in your throat as you choke back a scream ...

... the cock continues up your ass, surely there can't be more ... you feel the hair on my balls against your ass cheeks, as it eases in all the way to the hilt (did you really take all that cock up your ass) ... but I think you can take a little more ... I spread you cheeks and push further until you can feel my hairs tickle you as the base of my cock shaft stretches it to its fullest ...

... you have never felt so full in your life ... you savour the feeling ... you squeeze your ass - I feel the pressure pushing my cock out, but push it back in, then draw it out slowly ... up to the crown of the tip ... then push it back in ...

... I keep up the slow thrusts ... you feel the every vein and bump of my cock as it slides in and out ... you can't take the teasing any more and shout out "FUCK my ASS, FUCK my ASS" ... and I pick up the speed, getting faster and faster as I pump my cock into your ass, you feel it banging deep into your ass ... you feel my balls banging against your pussy as I slide in and out ...

... soon, the tightness of your ass around my cock is too much and with a final deep plunge I come violently, you feel my cock throb, you feel my body shake, you hear me scream out as I squirt my load deep inside you ...

... I collapse on top of you, you feel my hot body and breath on you back as my cock slowly shrinks and your ass pushes it slowly out of your ass until it pops out onto your cheek where you feel it's hot wetness ... your ass is hot and numb from all that abuse and a satisfying glow flushes throughout your body ... you know you've been fucked good ...

... you're going to feel it tomorrow too, when you're sitting at your desk and when someone comes up to you and asks why you look so well - you simply smile as you shift on your chair and feel the echoes in your ass of the good fucking it got the night before.