Anal Sex is Still for Buttholes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve fell down first and he still had ahold of my hips and that pulled me down with him. And I guess when he fell his willie slipped out of my muffin but was still stickin' out. He hit the floor pretty hard and I guess his butt musta bounced of the floor 'cause it bounced back up as I was comin' down. Well, when I landed on him his willie went right up my butt.

Now that kinda thing happened to me before and it 'caused all sorts of problems and now it was all happening again. Just like before my butthole was hurt and it musta got panicked 'cause it tightened up on his willie like Grammy squeezin' sausage outta the tube.

I screamed and Steve screamed partly 'cause my butt clamped down on him and partly 'cause his butt hurt from hittin' the floor and partly 'cause he was as scared as I was. I was rememberin' the last time it happened and thought if I could sneeze again that would get us apart 'cause that's what did it last time but don'cha know it I couldn't sneeze again for nothin'.

So I was tryin' to stand up to get off him and my feet kept slippin' out from under me and fall on it again. And Maria was tryin' to help me but was slippin' too and then she fell on top of me and it pushed Steve's willie in even harder.

I was screamin' at the top of my lungs, "Get it out!" And Steve was screamin', "I can't! And Maria was screamin', "Don't panic!" And I was scared the neighbors would call the police like last time but the police were already here 'cause they live here.

I kept tryin' to get my feet under me and stand up but they'd slip out from under me to the front, then to back and every time it pulled Steve up with me then when I slipped he made a big splashy smack sound when he hit the floor and a whimper like a bad puppy.

Then I tried again but my feet slipped sideways and stuff and I was thinkin' it was a good thing I practiced doing splits for my sets 'cause guys went nuts over things like that but now it prob'ly kept me from slpittin up the middle. But it made my butt tighten even more and Steve was floppin' his arms and screamin' like Jaimie Wincup when he jumped on his bike and missed the seat.

It was scary.

Maria said , "Don't panic. I'll be right back."

But it was too late for that 'cause my butt just panics on its own and I can't stop it and stuff. So I was still tryin' to stand up but every time I did my butt would grip tighter and I was pullin' Steve's butt off the floor and then I fell back down and Steve would make a sound like a the neighbors dog when you catch it poopin' on your porch and you kick it.

Maria sorta ran outta the shower but she was slidin' all over and bouncin' off the walls and stuff.

I said, "I can't stand up 'cause all the soap on the floor."

Then Maria came runnin' back in with an armload of towels but as soon as she hit the soapy floor she slipped again and the towels went everywhere. But I got ahold of a couple of them and wiped the floor a little but the water was still sprayin' so the towels got all wet and it was just smearin the soap around and makin' bubbles and stuff.

I looked at Maria but she was sittin' on the floor with her legs spread and she looked like Grampy's mule kicked her head like it did me.

Steve said to put the towels on the floor and put my feet on 'em to stand up and I tried that and my feet didn't slip any more but I couldn't get his willie out and it was just pulling him off the floor and I was afraid it might tear his willie off. So I said "It's stuck and won't come out!"

So Maria crawled on her belly and got the hose thingy and was tryin to spray all the soap away and she was sprayin' me and Steve too but I guess the water musta run outta heat 'cause it went ice cold all the sudden. Well that musta been a good thing in a way 'cause I felt Steve's willie get smaller and it popped outta my butt like cork from a bottle in the Champagne Room at the club but there wasn't any foam that came out or nothin'.

We all just laid there for a while. Steve was curled up in a ball holdin' his willie and I was layin' on my side 'cause my butt hurt and Maria was sittin' in the corner lookin' like a Raggedy Ann, only she wasn't wearin' nothin' and her hair isn't red. But it was getting' cold layin' there all wet and stuff so Maria helped us up and dried us off and helped us get some clothes on.

Then we went back to the kitchen but it kinda took us a while 'cause I was walkin' slow with my legs apart and Steve was walkin' slow with his knees together and Maria was still a little wobbly and stuff. We musta been a sight to see.

Maria made some sandwiches and soup. And I warmed up some apple cider only I did it in a pan on the stove instead of the microwave 'cause the jug wouldn't fit in there but was better that way 'cause I put some cinnamon in it like Grammy did.

We were sittin' at the table tryin' to eat but I don't think any of us was hungry but we were drinkin' the cider and Steve put a little vodka in it 'cause he said we'd sleep better. Then we all started lookin' at each other and Maria started laughin' and Steve started laughin' too and I was thinkin' how it all musta looked in that shower and I started laughin' too.

So we all went to bed but instead of sleepin' on the room Maria showed me, she pulled me into the Master's bedroom and we all slept together in the big bed which was nice after all that happened cause we were all cuddled up together under the blankets and stuff.

My butt still hurt in the morning and I had to call Tony I couldn't come in that night but I just told him I slipped on the ice cause he didn't need to know the other stuff.

We all watched movies on the big TV the rest of the day and just cuddled on the couch. Maria made more soup and I made more cider and Steve just kept lookin' at us with this big grin like was the King of Siam and stuff.

Me and Maria teased him too but it was just in fun and he laughed at us and stuck his tongue out. Maria said, "You point that at me and you best be prepared to use it." So he turned around to me and stuck it in my mouth. So I bit it. Not hard but it made Maria laugh so it was ok.

We got to be really good friends and I stayed with them at night sometimes 'cause we all have fun together but we stay away from the shower and stuff 'cause of the bad memories. But we always have apple cider around 'cause you never know when you might get a cold up here.

So remember to drink your cider when it's cold out 'cause one sneeze at the wrong time can be a real pain the butt.

Debbie :heart: