Anal Summer Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She started to slowly grind her wet snatch and work her way back up again.

Meanwhile, I was still groping and kneading each half of her bottom with either hand. With my right hand, I caressed my fingers in to her ass crack. Slowly as she humped up and down I would softly run my finger from the tail of her spine down the crevasse lightly brushing past her pouting anus and her taint to where my fingers picked up some of the wetness of her vagina.

I used the newly moistened fingers now to massage her sphincter, rubbing and poking it slowly loose. As just the very tip of my index finger worked its way toward relaxing the outer layer of her rectum's security system, I demanded, "Here!! Right here, I want to fuck you in this!" prodding her tight knot of rectal flesh.

"Mmm, me too... but.. but..."

"But what? I want your ass!" I argued.

"We can't."

"Why not?"

"Because ..I'm not prepared."

"I will go to the bedroom and get the K-Y, what's the big deal?"

"No, that's not what I mean... the timing isn't right."

"I thought anal sex was your favorite... now you're talking about timing," I said.

"No. I mean, I'm full."

"Oh, I see," I answered, finally understanding. "What if we took a break? Then we can get you 'prepared' together...It could be fun; we could turn it into something sexy."

She looked at me and seemed surprised that I not only knew something about preparation for anal sex, but something about her as well, something she thought secret, about how she used enemas to keep her rear entrance clean and ready. It was the part of our shared fetish she thought she kept to herself. "I stumbled on your hygiene apparatus by accident the other day while looking for a towel. Please don't be angry. It was accidental," I offered.

Madison was quiet for a moment, then said, "I guess it could be fun... are you sure you're alright with it? Seems kind of kinky for you, Lawrence." She looked at me with a bit of doubt in her eye, then she smiled and said, "It has been fun helping you shed your inhibitions and teaching you how to fuck; why not keep educating you?"

"Yeah, and the short break will help me last longer and come harder," I added excitedly.

"Yes, lots and lots of hot come...right where I like it." Madison dismounted me, and even that felt great. Then she stood up, as did I, stripping myself out of whatever clothes were still on my body. Madison took my hand and led me through the condo to the large bathroom that was connected to the bedroom.

We were in the bathroom with its huge mirror and double sink, and I thought how just this bathroom alone was bigger than my entire apartment. Madison got two large towels and laid them out on the floor. Here I was ready to try yet another new experience. My pounding heart awoke the butterflies in my stomach as excitement of the uncharted quadrant of the sexual ocean neared.

Madison retrieved a red rubber bag from one of the cabinets, along with some white plastic tubing and a nozzle with a flared tip, a different one than the one in the guest bath. This was a woman committed to keeping her pipes clean, I thought.

Next, she retrieved a half gallon plastic jug of some milky liquid and poured about a measuring cupful into the bag. "This is a soap solution," she explained. "It's good for enemas, as it's a bit soothing. I make it up myself with a bar of pure, unscented glycerin soap." She moved to the sink and started filling the bag with lukewarm water from the sink. "While I'm running water into this, would you be a dear and fetch us the K-Y jelly?" she asked. The red rubber bag was now almost full. She shut off the faucet and screwed the white plastic tubing onto the open mouth of the bag.

I did as I was told, and when I returned to the bathroom I found Madison on her knees, head down on the towels she had placed on the floor with her beautiful round ass upturned. It was always a highly erotic view, and if my beef pole wasn't already stiff, seeing this would certainly have made it that way.

I knelt on the floor behind Madison, her gorgeous ass in my face. The robe was gone, but she still wore her garter belt and stockings.

"I can't believe this," I said, thinking out loud.

"What?" Madison replied, looking up over her shoulder, her beautiful posterior still pointed toward the heavens as if she were offering up her rectum to the gods of carnality.

"I can't believe that I get to live out my sex dreams with a gorgeous woman like you."

"Mmmm, yes, a woman who loves getting fucked in the ass by your big, hard cock," said Madison. She knew the power her words had over me.

"Its all I ever wanted and more," I said truthfully.

"Do you like what you see?" she asked, teasingly swaying her bottom in a seductive dance-like motion.

"I'm crazy about it and can't get enough of it."

"What do you like best?" she said playfully, already knowing the answer."

"Your beautiful ass. It's so sexy and perfect. It makes my cock so hard."

"Does it, now?" she said in mock surprise, still grinding her ass in the air.

"Yeah!"

"What will you do for it?... will you worship it?"

"I want to sniff, lick, finger and then fuck you right in that fucking sexy ass."

"Hmmm, sounds terrific," she purred, "but let's work in that enema right between the parts where you're fingering my ass and fucking it, okay?" She reached back and parted her ass crack with both hands. I took the opportunity to bury my face in her ass, poking her backdoor with my nose and lapping her sweet twat with my tongue. Then I put both hands over hers and took over the job of separating both hemispheres of her beautiful ass while inhaling her musky fragrance.

Madison let out a moan of ecstatic joy when I plunged my tongue in the ring of stretchy pink and brown anal flesh. Doing a complete rim job was my idea of fun, and we both enjoyed it but it also helped to relax and loosen the anus. I smeared a liberal amount of KY on the white plastic tube and spread it around.

Then I massaged another dollop of the clear jell into her hungry rectum. Taking the flared tip and resting it right up against Madison's sphincter, I applied only the slightest pressure.

Slowly the tip sunk in. I watched in fulfilled excitement as the white tube slid deeper. The contrast again was striking; the whiteness of the tube and the brownish pink color of her ass lips were sexy and beautiful. I undid the clip on the tube that allowed the warm, soapy water to run and fill her. Madison requested that I "rub her belly."

I reached underneath her with my free hand and massaged her lower abdomen.

Madison later told me that this helped the person to accommodate the enema, or "take it better," so I rubbed her with one hand while holding the enema tube with my other hand.

"Mmmmmm, it feels sooooo good, all that warm water rushing into my ass," said Madison as she started to stimulate her clitoris.

I had never used a toy or anything other than my fingers and penis in anyone's vagina or anus. So the insertion of the enema tube in her bunghole was an exciting and new level of debauchery to our sex games.

"I'm starting to get full," Madison moaned as the warm, soapy water transferred from the enema bag down the tube into her ready rectum.

When the entirety of the soap solution was up inside of her and the tube was slowly retracted from her starfish, I asked her, How does that feel?" I was dirty talking and trying to enhance her pleasure with the same unnecessary blunt questions she would ask that always fueled my sexual fire. I was also curious, having never had an enema in my life.

"It feels warm and silky and filling."

"Is that good?"

"Yes, it feels like fifty guys came in my ass."

"Wow! Fifty guys shooting their come in you! Does the thought of that get you wet?"

"YES!!... mmmmmmm. Fifty guys with hard cocks, all lined up for my ass,... mmmmm."

Madison was moaning and enjoying it all.

"Fifty hard cocks fucking me deep in my ass , filling my ass with their hot loads."

I almost jerked off to her words, and loved imagining the idea and her freaky wild ways. But at the same time, I was a twinge jealous of the fifty imaginary guys who got to fuck her backdoor.

She just stayed there, down on her knees; head down, ass up. "I'm going to be here for a minute or two, so go on into the bedroom and I will call for you when I'm ready for your cock."

Arising and walking out the door, I didn't even realize how easily I had been dismissed. I was preoccupied catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror my raging hard-on. My cock was so swollen it was difficult to walk.

I closed the door behind me and waited on the bed, the seconds going by like years, I couldn't hardly wait for her. After what was really only a short while, Madison's voice beckoned me. When I returned to the bathroom, I found Madison exactly how I had left her, on her hands and knees with her lovely bottom still pointed skyward.

"Now, Lawrence, we repeat the same steps."

"We do?"

"The first is to clear everything. The second is without the soap and is just to rinse."

Using water that was, at Madison's direction, a bit warmer this time, I filled the enema bag and inserted the flared tip in Madison's rectum, just as I had done before. As the warm fluid ran down the tube, filling Madison's rectum once again, she reached back and stimulated her clitoris, proof that this hygienic ritual was also highly sexual for her, just as it was for me.

When Madison's colon had finally swallowed the last of the water, I slowly removed the tube from her asshole. I left the room again and waited on the bed. I heard the shower running and not long after, Madison emerged from a cloud of steam into the bedroom.

She strutted out towards me like a lioness out on the prowl.

I was lying on my back with my veined beef pole hard and ready, waiting for Madison's ass. It resembled a rocket on the launch pad awaiting ignition.

"I can see my seat is ready." The words flowed from her lips, smooth and sultry.

Before I knew it, Madison was straddling me once again. I looked past her and saw our reflection in the full-length dressing mirror. Her hourglass figure was perfectly framed from my point of view. In the mirror, I watched her reach back and grab hold of my erect penis, that was mindlessly guiding itself as nature would instruct it toward her open pussy. I felt the warm, wet lips of her cunt kiss my cock head, but her grip on at the bottom of the shaft redirected toward the forbidden knot of muscle and flesh. Again, looking in the mirror and getting a view of Madison aiming my tool between her smooth creamy globes, her asshole was her target. The thought of this never failed to excite me, to see the physical manifestation of a woman wanting a cock in her rectum. Madison's hand was full of K-Y Jelly (she was always prepared for everything) and as she guided my manhood into her deep, dark taboo, she was also applying lubrication to it.

I watched her sphincter skin stretch and smooth as my cock gradually disappeared inside her.

As I had come to expect, the wonderful feeling of her rectum on my manhood was a firm, tight grip, but something was different. The warm water from the enemas had risen the internal temperature of her anus. It felt hotter and smoother than I had previously experienced , and it was amazing. When I was in her as deep as I thought I could go, she reached back and spread her cheeks and I sunk in even deeper.

"Oh, God, I love this so much," she said breathlessly as if her pleasure was so great that it was difficult for her to speak.

"It's still hot and warm up there; it feels so fucking good," I offered.

I had two views: her open, dripping honey pot excreting its pungent juices flowing as the petals of her sex flower seemed to burst forward. This vaginal bloom was due to pressure created from an anus full of hot, hard meat and my manhood a half inch south buried deep in Madison's nether orifice. The other view was from behind provided by the mirror, her perfect ass devouring my entire length and girth, the toned muscles of her buttocks tensing and easing as she rode that rocket up and down and over and over in its slow erotic, dance of reciprocating motion.

We fucked hard and long, though it was Madison who had taken charge and done most of the work. She was on top of me and on top of her sexual game. The hot summer air coupled with our exertion steamed the room. Sweat poured from our bodies, and there was a loud, wet smacking sound every time her body collided with mine. I was breathing heavily as my heart pounded, and so spirited was our wild romp that I could hear the blood rushing through my veins. It was like a good workout. My endorphins kicked in and lifted the pleasure to heights higher than Mount Everest.

Madison began to masturbate her pussy, and I reached up to cradle each of her ample tits in my hands.

"Mmmmm, three enemas! Mmmmm, so good."

"Two," I corrected, taking what I knew was bait.

"No, three. Two with water and soap, mmmm uhhh, and this one with K-Y, cock, and come," she bragged, being naughty and uninhibited, a telltale sign that she was close to coming.

I began to feel the tension in her body, her masturbating intensified as she erupted in an explosive orgasm. Her screams of passion were loud and unbridled.

I was proud that I was able to last so long to make her come.

Madison was out of breath, sucking wind like she just ran up twenty flights of stairs.

"OOOH! Oh my God! That was so good... huh huh... that has to be the hardest... huh huh huh... I ever came through my ass." Madison struggled to get out the words, still out of breath. She was as still as a statue, sitting ramrod straight, collecting herself for a few moments, my hog still deeply embedded in her rectum and hard as granite. The feeling of being deep inside her as her warm colon gripped my tool was enough to keep me erect.

Just lying there as she recovered was pure magic; a wonderful feeling, like fucking without movement. I understood what "the process of pleasure" was all about, from the kinky play with the enemas to deliberately dragging out and slowing down the sexual act, delaying climax and enjoying the trip and not rushing to the destination. Coming hard, that is the treat at the end that makes the trip so worth it, but sometimes the trip is so rewarding that you don't want it to end; you dont want to come... not yet.

"I want you to come," said Madison, more as a command than a concern for my pleasure. She had regained her senses and wanted to dominate me to regain the upper hand in our sex game. She knew that she had made me cum before, simply by speaking the right words, dirty sexy words.

I had to resist. It was a challenge; how long could I last, how long would it take her to make me. Our game had gone to another level, a wonderful game with no losers.

"Lawrence! did you hear me?... I said I want you to come."

"You're going to have to make me," I returned, with a smile.

"Hmmm , and how should I do that?"

"Whatever way you think is best."

Silently accepting the challenge, I felt her tighten herself around my prick.

I took a look in the mirror to get a rear view of the action. Her back was so beautiful; her raven hair spilling around her shoulders. When she began to move and ride my cock in an upward motion, Madison clenched her buttocks together and tightened her thighs. The sweat that coated her beautiful body created a sheen that underscored and accentuated the muscles in her buttocks and legs.

Putting a stranglehold on my penis, she looked down on me and called my name. She saw I was looking in the mirror and wanted eye contact and my full attention.

"Do you like my ass?" she said as she ascended. Her technique was to squeeze and grip my cock with her asshole as she went up and to relax, gape open and encompass it as she descended.

When she slid down, she began to question me again. "Does it feel good when I when I squeeze up my rectum on your cock?"

I didn't answer her fast enough, because she again began to alternate gripping me with her talented anal control. Finally I spoke. "Yes... I ... I ..love how it feels when you do those tricks with your asshole."

"You love fucking my ass... don't you?"

"Uh ha."

"Say it!" she snapped. She continued to choke my cock with her powerful ring of muscle, clenching her ass cheeks for added pressure.

The pleasure was so great that I had to submit to her and admit it. "I Love fucking you up your tight fucking ass!"

"Good! Now I can make you come whenever I see fit, and if you are a good boy, I may even make you come twice before you even take it out of me after the first."

Disbelief gave me enough strength to reach for my last drop of defiance.

"Impossible!"

"Oh, so you doubt me!" Madison exclaimed as she underlined her words with another expert gripping squeezing ass hump. She then went on with a series of leapfrog ass humps at a rapid pace. Madison was fucking me hard, and I was in ass lovers' heaven. Her fucking and grinding, coupled with her rectal gripping proficiency, had me on the brink. My teeth felt hollow as my mouth began to water at the impending orgasm.

I felt her hand slip past my scrotum, then her finger tip pressing on my asshole.

"Ah, not open for business, are we?" she said in reference to my buttocks pinching together. "Are you holding your chalk, Lawrence?" she taunted, knowing that I was using the method she had taught me to suppress a climax.

"Let go, Lawrence. Fill my ass with your come." And with just a few more of her gyrations I did just that, squirting a giant salvo of sperm deep inside her colon.

It was then that she slid her finger in my ass.

"You see, Lawrence, with my finger in your butt hole your cock won't go soft all the way... and when you look back in that mirror and see what a beautiful picture we just painted, you will be all the way hard and ready to go again."

She was right! Her finger not only felt good, but i was still almost hard. When I did as she said and looked in the mirror, the reflection of her perfect ass cheeks was shining with sweat. Her anus was a pink ring of rubber embracing my prick, the creamy white semen leaking past the lips of her ass and down onto my balls.

I didn't realize that I was fully hard 'til Madison resumed working her asshole up and down on me again. It was all too much; the view, the sensation, and the pressure her finger put on my prostate made me come a second time in two minutes flat.

"I told you, Lawrence, two loads of come in the bum!" she said triumphantly as she leaned over and kissed me in a show of both affection and good sportsmanship.