Anal Summer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, get over here and worship my ass. Put your face in it and please me... or else," she commanded.

Madison wanted to go down this road from the beginning, and, honestly, I did, too. But I needed her to lead me. I crawled up behind her on all fours just as she was. Stuffing my face between her soft smooth buns, I inhaled to aroma of her asshole and pussy. I kissed and snuffled her asshole.

Madison giggled with glee as my nose tickled the wrinkled folds of her sphincter. I relished eating out her shapely ass. Taking my time, I gave her a thorough rim job with both swirling and lapping strokes from my tongue.

Eventually I began to open her with the tip of my tongue. When I felt that her bunghole had relaxed and loosened enough, I inserted a finger as a gape saver and with the other hand got the jar of anal lube and the large, vibrating string of butt beads. I spread lube over Madison's hungry back orifice and on the beads themselves. She was so willing and open that the first of the beads just slid in with almost no resistance. I was awed at the sight of the large beads finding their way past the ring of her anus, each bead meeting less resistance than the preceding one, the anal lips gaping wider and wider and closing around the beads less and less with each one that I fed into it.

It wasn't long before the entire string of beads was packed in a neat row in Madison's rectal canal. Only the black rubber loop handle (used to pull out the beads) hung exposed between the cheeks of her marvelous bottom .

The loop handle had a small button that turned on the five-speed vibration feature. I pressed the button, and the beads began to vibrate. The stimulation made Madison began to sigh with joy. "Now, get over here and lay on your back," Madison ordered with a labored breathing due to the pleasure she was feeling.

I did as I was told and laid down on the bed. Madison quickly straddled my face, plopping her wet cunt on my face, which became soaked immediately. My nose and mouth were encompassed in her vagina and its liquids. She displayed the wetness of a woman who had been excited for at least a few hours, the wetness making its way down her inner thighs.

I instinctively began to eat out her pussy, savoring its taste and smell. Madison leaned forward and took my entire tube steak down her throat. I had eaten out pussies before and was quite proficient at it and I had been the benefactor of some good blow jobs but never both at the same time. I knew about it and had always wanted to do it; I also knew they were called sixty niners, but I had no idea what you called a sixty niner with butt beads involved.

Her cock-sucking acumen was not at all askewed by my tongue battering her clitoris. I was trying to hold back my own orgasm with the technuqes Madison had taught me thus far. Having butt beads in added to the pleasure but somehow made suppressing climax easier. This was not the case for Madison, who did not take very long to get off. She took her mouth off my manhood and sat up almost straight and ground her twat on my face moaning loudly.

"Uh! Uh! Ppp...pull the, the b b,b, bea... beads!" she struggled.

I was able to reach around her leg and up to the loop handle that dangled between the globes of her buttocks. Pulling slowly, as Judy had instructed, I saw Madison's butthole pout as if about to kiss someone then slowly peel back over the vibrating orb that was the first bead as it lazily emerged, then once it was past its widest point it popped out.

With that, Madison's body jolted in double joy from her vaginal orgasm and the sensation of the bead being extracted from her rectum.

She moaned and screamed with every tug of the beads, all of this just inches above my face, as I was still lapping the reward gushing from her honey pot.

After the last bead emerged from her bung hole, she collapsed with satisfied exhaustion. I could feel her hot breath on my groin. Having outlasted her, now I wanted to unload the gallon or so of hot semen that had built up in my scrotum over the past three days. Still in our sixty nine position, I saw the spot where I wanted to empty those full cum swollen balls. Madison's asshole continued to yawn.

I wanted to take command again.

"I want your ass, and I want it now!" I said.

She obediently rolled aside, still out of breath and weakened from the power of her violent climax.

I drew a chair up to the full-length dressing mirror, remembering how hot it was to watch our sex in its reflection last time. Taking up the Studded Climax Plus vibrator in one hand, I held out my other hand to Madison and helped her up off the bed. She took my hand and groggily got up. Sitting in the chair with the vibrator in my hand, facing the mirror, Madison already knew what I had in mind. She took a step towards me then stopped, turned, and pumped out more anal lube onto her hand. Watching her coat her own sphincter with it was so sweet and nasty. Then, with the same hand she spread the remainder on my erect member. She turned her back to me and stood between me and the mirror.

I handed her the Studded Climax Plus, and she slid it in her sex with ease. Her twat was still a hot pink color. fully stimulated and wet. It was as open and ready as I had ever seen, and watching the studded, flesh-colored rubber glide into her was gratifying.

Madison squatted and eased her gaping asshole onto my hard prick. She slid down without ever slowing or stopping and sat on my manhood, putting her feet up on my knees.

I could feel that her asshole was wide open and lax, but tighter than ever due to her having her pussy stuffed with the vibrator, feeling the studs on the base of my cock through the thin layer of flesh that was a wall between both fuck tunnels.

The sensations were many. I peered into the mirror and saw my hand sliding the vibrator in and out of her cunt and her riding the my stiff cock in reverse cowgirl anally, the loop handle from the string of anal beads still embedded in my colon. All of this was too much, and I felt it happening; the magic electric pleasure taking over my body. I seized up and my hips bucked. Madison, feeling the tremors of my penis up her ass, knew this meant I was about to shoot my goo. In her infinite sexual wisdom, she reached down and timed pulling out the beads in sync to my cock pulse.

I thought I would die from the pleasure! My heart jumped! When my cock would recoil and squirt semen, my asshole would spasm and squeeze on its own. This was a normal body function from the prostate and anus helping to pump out the semen. Madison pulled each bead in time with this, the beads causing pressure and creating an otherworldly orgasm. The explosive climax was different in the sense that I felt as though I was coming from two places, my ass as well as my cock and balls.

That wonderful orgasmic explosion I had come to know and love was now expanded to another plateau.

I now knew what Madison meant when she would say she wanted to "come through her pussy" or "come through her ass." You could change the route of your orgasm and how it travels through your body.

Madison also murmured as she felt my joy juice pour into to her bowels.

"You were pretty backed up," she whispered, referring to her feeling of fullness of my wad flooding her anal cavity.

"Yes I was... I missed you." I answered and regretted instantly for fear of saying tender things like that could turn her away.

"I missed you as well," she said, to my happy surprise.

We sat there drenched in each others sweat and come. We slowly caught our breath as we gazed at our flushed, intertwined bodies glistening in the mirror.