Anal Summer Ch. 10

Story Info
More steamy summer fun.
13k words
4.6
34.9k
24

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is the long-awaited tenth chapter of "Anal Summer." [Editor's note: Delays entirely my fault and not the author's.] If you have not yet read the first nine chapters, you would be well advised to do so before beginning this one, because there's actually a plot to this tale in addition to all the hot sex, and you will be left wondering what's going on if you do not know the "Anal Summer back story" (no pun intended).

Needless to say, no one under the age of eighteen was involved in this story. Enjoy!

Edited by H.S.

*****

Madison gently awakened me. "Lawrence. Lawrence. Lawrence, dear. Lawrence, I need you to wake up and fuck me...before it gets too late." Madison spoke in a proper, aristocratic way most of the time and never used profanity outside of the bedroom. In fact, she even hated bad grammar. Madison, the sexual Zen master, felt everything had its place, and the place for lewd language was the sex chamber.

She believed that it was perfectly acceptable to unleash your tongue with whatever filth crossed your mind as long as you were in the throes of a passionate, lustful sex session.

This belief did make pillow talk more special and heightened the power of those naughty words. Those of us who dirty talk are speaking in our "sexy voices" or in whispers or perhaps in exerted, breathy tones. Madison knew that when she spoke like a debutante and dropped in some dirty talk, it was shocking and unexpected in its blunt, frank shamelessness that made it sound all that much dirtier.

Madison's courteous, proper and polite way of gently waking me ("Lawrence. Lawrence. Lawrence, dear. Lawrence, I need you to wake up...") abutted by the words "...and fuck me" perfectly illustrated her method. She knew how to trigger a man, if she couldn't touch him or he couldn't visually behold her beauty, she could harden his cock with her words alone. It was also so toothsome to know how horny and ready for sex she always was. So just hearing her say "Lawrence. Lawrence. Lawrence, dear. Lawrence, I need you to wake up and fuck me" would have been enough to raise me from the dead.

I smiled and sleepily said, "You are the world's best alarm clock." Then I kissed her. She kissed back and aggressively jerked my already hard penis.

I had to ruin the moment though, having to excuse myself to use the bathroom. Like most men, I awaken with an erection, however, morning erections are nonsexual and a cruel joke played by Mother Nature. Most men have to urinate almost as soon as, or even before, we wake. The morning erection is attributed to that, but here is where it gets to be a cruel: It's difficult to pee with an erection, so the very reason you have that erection is now hampered by that same erection. You have to stand all weird and hunched over and try to angle your dick towards the target, all while having to go badly.

I got out of bed dashed to the bath.

"Lawrence, please hurry. This will be a test."

"A test?"

"Yes, to see if you have learned enough. Enough about how to make a woman come before she has to go to work. It's called the 'quickie test.' Now, hurry! We don't have a lot of time." She was half serious, but her cute half smile reassured me that she was also having some fun.

When I got to the bathroom, I fought my penis to obey. Once I had finished, I gave myself a quick rise and gargled with some mouthwash. I finished washing up a bit, dried my hands and returned to the bed, where I found Madison completely nude laying face down. Her naked body was a vision to behold with her legs stretched out straight but drawn together and her arms underneath her hands slowly fondling her vagina.

This was Madison's preferred way to be taken anally. It was highly seductive. I wasn't surprised that she wanted to get butt fucked, but I was surprised with the straight-to-anal approach to it. Sure, we had more backdoor sex than anything else, and it was our favorite, given that we were sexual soul mates who loved anal as our apex fetish. Even so, we'd never just went right for it. There had always been some kissing and caressing or even heavy petting first.

Though I would at least finger and eat her a bit as foreplay to get warmed up. We always started with some form of oral and vaginal before we went to the process that led to me fucking Madison up her unbidden anus. There were times when my prick scarcely went inside her pussy, a few minutes of natural sex to unlock the the sweet honey, so that it spewed and lubricated her clitoris, and there were plenty of occasions when we would just have regular vaginal sex. So seeing her like this made my heart flutter a bit. A hot, heavy assfuck had always started with the pussy.

'Til now. Still unsure, as it was my personality to doubt myself, I asked to be certain, always afraid to offend her. I honestly asked and hoped, just to be safe: "So you want it up the ass?"

"Mmmm, yessssss, of course! Hard and deep in my assss." Madison replied, her voice labored and limited due to her pleasuring herself. The way she pronounced "ass" with a lustful hiss was enchanting and carnal.

When Madison confirmed her want of anal action, she played the notes to my favorite song. Excited and hard over the thought, I quickly pumped out some anal lube from its container and knelt on the bed beside her round, soft bottom. I spread her crack, planting my face in the crevasse of rear. I gave her balloon knot a few quick licks and jabs of the tongue; her gasps and moans of approval were sexy.

So in love was I with her ,and so in love with our sexual escapades that it became my secret existence.

A secret I foolishly kept .

"If she knew my feelings she will bolt" I had told myself.

There would be no more contact.

I brushed away the unsettling thoughts and concentrated on the beautiful vision that lay spread out in front of me . Madison's body.

I was in love with how it looked and felt. My appreciation had grown for what Madison had referred to as "the process of pleasure" and wished we had more time for worship and play. I was hard and horny; there was no question Madison was ready to accept my beef delivery through the rear door. Madison vocalized her desire openly. "Ohhhh, come on. Hurry up and stick it up my ass now!! I want it now. I want it in my ass now!"

Then I coated her pink pucker with the lube and slowly began the process of dilating her open with my fingers. We both loved this, and I found now that I had settled down enough and matured enough to enjoy the foreplay, the "ass play" as she called it.

However this time would be different.

"Yeah? How bad do you want it?" I answered, loving the sounds of this otherwise proper woman speaking like a whore in a porno flick, vile, raw, and shameless!

"Uhh uh, real bad and real hard. I want you to fuck my ass hard and fast, like when you fucked me in the pussy for the first time." She was so into it her words spoken brazenly and without shame.

I straddled her perfect ass and lubed my prick. Once in position, my balls brushed the top of her thigh right under her buttocks, my lube-coated stiffy resting between her cheeks. I was like a perverse kielbasa between two beautiful buns. I began to hump her, and my manhood slid back and forth through the trench of her beautiful butt. This was not lost on her, because she began to squeeze and relax her cheeks, massaging me as I slowly humped her bottom, the smooth softness of her skin and the feeling of the raised texture of her sphincter kissing the underside of my cock as it slid past it to and fro. I would almost have cum like that had I not stopped. While resting, I kept Madison hot and horny by nibbling her neck and blowing in her ear. I was so comfortable I could have stayed there for hours, maybe even falling back to sleep.

"Please. Please! Oh, now! I need it now, please. I need your cock in my ass now!" she begged with lustful urgency.

Slowly Pressing the crown of my manhood up to Madison's asshole. I was methodically initiating anal penetration , as Madison had taught me.

We were both still, just laying there not moving. Never moving, but never letting up the pressure I put on her. I clutched her by the hips and pulled her to me as I bore all my weight forward into her, concentrating the force towards the tip of the cockhead. The tangled gauntlet of flesh and muscles that was her anus met my manhood with resistance. There had been no rectal dilation, no assplay to losten and ready her rear end for anal intercourse.

Madison Began to raise her rear in to me grinding and pushing her unprepped hiney toward my shaft.

Once I was sunken in her as deeply as I could be Madison implored, "Uhhhnnn, that's so good. Now, fuck me hard!"

"Jam it in Now!! I'm giving up my naughty place to you, I want you to take it , take my ass!!

"Oh, yeah? You want me to fuck your tight asshole hard?" I wanted to match her verbal filth with my own, not only for its freeing feeling but to let Madison know I appreciated the depths of debauchery she was willing to sink to. And I was more than willing to go there with her.

Then I thought about it a bit and my trepidation built. Madison had always said that we needed to ease into our backdoor delights and that the anus was sensitive and prone to injury, which would defeat the "process of pleasure." Just jamming your penis inside could painfully render the anus of the woman you were screwing. You had to work carefully at butt fucking. The effort and preparation you put into it made it all the more rewarding and gratifying. The tight grip and crush of the powerful anal muscles were contrasted by how delicate and sensitive the nerve endings and rectal lining were: The combination of strong and hot versus soft and smooth, all of that plus the risk involved in this taboo act added to its sexiness.

"Yeah, beat my ass like a drum, fuck it hard and fast like a wild fucking animal."

It gave the guy doing the fucking power. I could pleasure her or hurt her, and she was at the mercy of my skill. It was a sobering thought. Not only was the woman being submissive and giving in to a naughty taboo; she was placing her trust in you to do with her as you wanted, but to do it right.

And yet today, Madison seemed to want me to go against all of her teachings. It became apparent through her begging that, at times, an experienced recipient of sodomy could enjoy it hard and rough.

She wanted it like that. She wanted to feel the bittersweet kiss of pain in her favorite opening. "Come on, I want it hard up my butt now! Give it everything you have, hard as you can."

Well, I wanted to both please her and quench my undying thirst to ravage her taboo zone. I put everything I had into my first hump, throwing my hips forward as hard as I could and using my entire body weight to impale myself forward into her violently. A loud smacking sound from me slamming into her cut through the air and set the tone. It was a deep, hard thrust that would have destroyed a lesser woman's ass and sent her spiraling off in pain. It was a deep hard thrust that would have destroyed a lesser woman's ass and sent her spiraling off in pain.

But not Madison. She was a sodo-maniac! "Ohhm yeah! Jusss like thaaaa, oh!"

I interrupted her with another hard, deep slam down her rear alleyway.

"Hard like that? You want me to fuck your ass hard like that?" I barked, and before she could answer I slammed her just as hard again. I had been driven mad, wildly spinning into an animalistic frenzy. I was tripping on the carnal euphoria just like someone would trip on a chemical drug. "I'm going to fuck your fucking ass sore. Every time you sit down today you will remember my cock was up your ass this morning." I said in a sexy and dominant voice.

"Oh, yeah! Fuck my bum hard, keep kkkkkkeep fucking my ass hard. Mmmmmm that's the idea, uhhh uhhh I, I, want to savor it all day." Madison stammered.

"Tell me you love it when I pound your ass hard!" I grunted.

"Oh uh uhh I, I ,I lllove it when you fucking pound my ass hard," she whimpered.

and after a deep breath she continued, "I love how it feels, that big, thick cock punishing my ass."

"Mmm, is your pussy getting jealous of your ass yet?" I grunted, following my question with another ferocious slam, timed to stifle her answer, and as she began to speak, the impact of my powerful thrust turned her words into a loud moan of pleasure-pain. Humping hard and fast, you could hear the wonderful, wet sound of our bodies colliding. I pulled back a bit to take a peek at the action, and it was beautiful. Madison's sphincter was flush red. From the hard action, the anal lube sloppily coated everything and was worked up into a frothy lather around the ring of her asshole. A wonderful melange of sweat,anal lube,ass, and pussy juice hung in the humid summer air.

I was tearing her up, and she was loving the brutal extreme nature of it, begging for it, luxuriating in the pain and pleasure indulgently. Madison recklessly kept begging to be fucked harder and harder, not worrying about the consequences of having a tender rectum later. She wanted it hard and fast, and she wanted to feel herself and her asshole pushed and stretched to the extreme.

"So, tell me. How am I doing on this exam?"

"Ohhhh, my, you so good , hhhh ssss so many ways, every way, ddd different ways."

Madison's comment made me feel so wonderful. "You are so skilled and patient,,,,, uhhnn and yet still wild."

"So, it's good for you?"

"Mmmm, yes."

"Will I pass?"

"Mmmm, unh you were born to pleasure a woman's pussy and ass, Your beautiful cock is just amazing. Your powerful body is so strong, your hips humpping so ffff aa fast 'n'n hhh hard in me."

This filled me with confidence and joy, so I answered Madison with another barrage of hard, fast pumps in to her derriere. In our little game of switching dominance, there were times Madison wanted to be the submissive and times when she clearly wanted to run the show, but now I had the edge, and she wanted it that way.

I loved the physical control I had over this amazing woman, even if it was only temporary. Minutes later, I knew for sure I passed the test when I felt Madison's anal muscles clamp down on my swollen staff. She tensed and convulsed in a furious eruption of sensual euphoria. I could feel the intensity of her self vaginal and clitoral stimulation double, then triple through the thin wall of fleshy membrane that separated her cunt from her rectum.

Madison began to slam herself backward in a reciprocating motion, fucking me, attacking me with her ass, repeatedly impaling her nether hole on my happy, hard prong. "The power of your fucking has me coming so hard!!" she hissed, and she was coming hard for an extended period of time. The sweet smell of her cunt filled the room.

"Tell my you love it when I make you come through your ass!" I demanded in my open, shameless glee.

"Uhh I, I , I, ll love it when, when, uhh uhh, just shut up and fuck me!" Instinctively my body knew Madison wanted to be tamed and dominated, experience told me that after she'd been dominant she'd want to be submissive the next time. She wanted me to punish her anus with an onslaught of fast, hard fucking, and if she was the sub she'd feel absolved of blame for any residual soreness.

"Tell me you love having my cock up your ass!" I demanded.

"I,, I, I , love it, I, I, I, love having your cock... uhnnn ,up my ass."

"Say it again!"

"I love having you fuck me in my ass and making me come through my ass," she surrendered, spitting out the words fast between breaths. I rewarded her with some smooth, steady lengths of my dick. She drew towards her finish, more and more drowning in pleasure.

"Now, hurry up. I want you to come. Fuck me hard and come all over my ass."

"Yeah, I'm gonna paint your room with all my come," I said, not sure I even understood my own meaning.

"Take out your cock and look at what you have done to me. See how you have abused my poor, poor ass."

As I arrived at erotic nirvana, I withdrew my penis from her naughty place. I took a good grip of it.

I gazed on her yawning asshole, battered slack and flush red; the beating it took was visibly obvious. The normally wrinkled, corrugated skin was stretched and smoothed and lacquered.

The nasty, brutal filth of this image deepened the eroticism. I began to masturbate, announcing. "I'm gonna come all over your tight fuckhole!" I tightened my fist around my meat shaft. It felt hot, flushed and slick with lube. Jerking and pulling on my dick hard and fast, my bulbous cockhead raged with white hot anger. The first load that came flying out of my raging hard manhood hit Madison on the back of her head in her lovely mane of hair. The next stroke of my hand sent a large wad of sperm rocketing toward the upper back between her shoulders. The third salvo landed on the small of her back, I continued to jack off and squirt down her back, now making an effort, I readjusted myself to get better aim. I was so full of cum, that I was able to jerk out another five more wads of semen, frosting her butt cheeks.

Her sexy rear end was now flush with the color of exertion and iced with creamy mother-of-pearl white. Large splotches of cum splattered both lobes of her impeccable tush, ropey gooey strands of come spanned the gorge between the two beautiful buns, while other droplets coated the slack pink corona that surrounded the gaping sphincter. It was a pretty picture of pure filth. How I was wishing I could capture this image with a camera, wanting to keep this moment alive forever, but it wasn't feasible. The only real way to add any prosterity to the view was to comment on it: "Oh, what a sight! I wish I could take a picture."

Madison did not answer, she just moaned her approval and saved her breath to recuperate. I stared some more at the evidence of our hot backdoor bonking, continuing to regard it as art. "So, did I pass the exam?"

"Mmmmm, Yes! It feels as if you could make me cum at will, and without even touching my pussy. You are quite the prodigy, and always improving."

"Well, I have had the benefit of the best teacher."

"Yes , they always say that teaching is a rewarding field, and my bottom and I would have to say they are right." She smiled at her own silly joke. There was a slight pause before we both giggled. Madison referring to her own rectum as a living breathing entity didn't really seem that absurd. It did sort of deserve the credit since it played such a major role in our lives. Madison's anus was so important to us, it brought us both so much joy and pleasure that it had earned its own personality and right to an opinion. Then we both laughed at our pause, because there was truth in the humor. We had the same abstract thought and we knew it without saying it. Happiness had shined on me, I felt so strongly for her.

"Would you be a dear and get an ice cube from the refrigerator?" she asked. I jumped up and went to the kitchen. Madison's fridge was the kind that had a water fountain and ice maker on the door.

I retrieved a handful of crescent-shaped ice cubes from the ice maker, placed them in a small bowl and returned to the sex chamber. Hopping back on the bed next to Madison, who hadn't moved, her beautiful body shone with sweat. She was a feast of beauty, her sexy body and her yawning ring of sin, pink and red and coated with lube and semen.

I asked why she wanted ice cubes.

"Would you be a dear and ice down my ass? You know, since you beat it up so badly, you naughty boy," her smile and sultry words extending the sex beyond its act. This seemed like it was a necessary act laced with sexual fun.

Scooting down to her nether region, I inserted one of the ice crescents in her stretched, worn out bunghole. She shivered with the touch of cold and the soothing, naughty pleasure of it. With another crescent ice cube, I rubbed and massaged her ravaged gape. This was a nice, tender moment. I was tending to her, watching the warmth of her inflamed asshole slowly turn the ice to water. She cooed with delight at the healing, cooling treatment. I savored the activity and took pride in the fact that I had learned to enjoy thing like giving an anal massage. I was further along in knowing about the "process of pleasure." It was enlightening that there could be carnal fun before, during, and in this case, after the actual sex acts had taken place.