Anal with the Ex GF in Her Car

Story Info
Angry post-breakup texts turn sexual.
1.1k words
4.12
60k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My ex was a bitch after we broke up. An honest to God bitch. But that didn't stop me from sleeping with her.

We had been broken up for about two weeks. We had been broken up before but had always managed to get back together within about a week or so. The get-back-together always included some rough make-up sex. But this time, things were different.

This time she was moved out. This time I was busy. And this time, she was sending me hate texts.

"I hope you fucking die!" or "YOU ARE A CLASS ACT JERK!!!!!" were the tone of voice she had in her text messages to me.

I had eventually stopped replying to her and was considering blocking her number.

Then she stopped for a few minutes. I figured she had gone to sleep. It was about 9:30 pm and I knew she had gone to both work and college that day, she was probably tired.

Then I received the text.

"Will you meet up with me for a quickie? I promise you can fuck me in my ass. Not my pussy. My ass."

My ex was a petite woman. She was small in every way, and being so small she had a particularly hard time fitting my erect penis in there. She physically could not get my penis down her throat, and every time we tried anal she said it hurt just as much as the first time.

I stared at my phone screen. A new text appeared. It was from her.

"I'm serious. I'm mad at you but also really horny. I haven't done anything since we broke up. On my way. I'll pick you up in 5"

I saved the homework I had been working on, marked the spot in the textbook I was reading, and opened up my nightstand drawer, looking for a condom.

My phone vibrated again. I had never replied.

It was from her again.

"Please? We can do it in the front seat."

I replied within seconds.

"If you say so."

I slipped the condom wrappers into my jean pocket and ran downstairs.

As I was locking the front door I heard her car come to a stop in front of my house.

I turned around and saw her in the driver seat, wearing a smile I had never seen before.

She waved me over and unlocked the doors.

I hopped in the passenger seat, checking to see if anyone else was in the car with us.

The back seat was empty. I relaxed, knowing that she wasn't planning some evil ex boyfriend beat-down.

She asked me where I wanted to do this and I told her "somewhere close-by."

We pulled onto the side of a house a few blocks away, facing an empty park and baseball field.

She turned off the car.

I pulled down my jeans and my boxer briefs at once and, without saying a single word, her mouth went straight for my cock.

She was working it with her short little tongue and her firm lips. She couldn't get it in her mouth that easily, as her jaw could only open so wide for so long before starting to hurt.

She licked the sides up and down. She sucked on the head while pumping away at the shaft with her delicate hands. She sucked on the shaft with a force, almost to the point where it would cause a hickie.

She looked up at me with her mouth still working the side of my dick and said, "I brought a condom for you. I'm already lubed up, too."

I reached for her jeans and grabbed her ass through them. I told her to take them off.

She whispered, "I'm not wearing any panties. You like?"

I nodded a "yes."

She tugged them down and off. I noticed that she wasn't even wearing any shoes. Just her slippers.

I moved the passenger seat as far back as it would go and leaned the chair back a bit as well. Her petite and athletic frame allowed her to climb right on top of me.

She handed me the condom she brought.

I opened it, put it on, and guided it past her pussy and into her ass.

She was wet. Dropping wet. And her asshole was already lubed up. She shuddered as soon as my dick touched her asshole, but then she started working it into her ass more aggressively than she normally had.

She was eager.

She got it in within a few rocks back and forth before picking up speed.

I told her "keep your fucking mouth shut so I can make sure nobody sees or hears us."

She replied with an out of breathe "okay."

Her ass was so tight. It pressed against the sides of my dick with a force that I had missed.

She started to bite her lip as she worked my dick deep into her ass.

It was really dark outside. Cars were driving by but I did not think they could see us.

She started kissing my neck. Kissing my earlobe. All while breathing more heavily herself. I could hear her getting close to an orgasm.

She said, "I'm moving in a month. Will you give me this dick as much as you can until then? Be my fuck buddy?"

I looked into her eyes and started thrusting my body against hers every time she thrust-ed down and onto my dick.

I told her I was going to cum soon.

She said "Yes. Give it to me. Cum in my ass."

I stopped thrusting and started moving her body up and down on my cock, faster and faster. She just topped 100 pounds and was easy to throw around.

As I came, she started to moan out as well. She hugged me tightly and inched my still-convulsing dick into her ass.

We stayed in that position for a few moments in silence, catching our breathe, realizing the situation.

She lifted off of my dick with a "Thanks, I'll throw away the condom so you don't have to sneak it back in the house."

I took a few breathes before replying.

"No. I'm fine. I'll just wear it until I get back in my room."

She wiggled her way back into her jeans. Still no panties.

She started the car as I pulled my pants back up.

She started heading back to my house.

I asked her if she was serious about moving.

She said yes.

Then I asked her if she was serious about being fuck buddies.

She said yes.

As we pulled in front of my house I said, "okay, but on one condition?"

She looked at me with a blank stare.

"I want to fuck you in your ass only."

She didn't break her stare but I could see the gears turning in her head.

"Okay," she said. "But you have to start in my pussy."

"Deal."