Anally Submissive Gilly Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the end of my cock against her asshole. It was hard for me to believe this was actually happening. Barely familiar with cunt, I pushed inside. Slowly, I reminded myself. She made no noise, didn't even move. It was done in one long stroke, no pushing in and out. The oil seemed to pull me along into her without any pressure from myself. I peeked down at her head, and what little of her face I could see showed signs of grimacing. She's letting me hurt her, I thought—she wants me to. I was half-crazy with lust. Soon my oily pubes scraped her chubby ass-cheeks. I was in all the way. I suddenly remembered my manners.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah," she grunted in a pinched, forced voice. "Yeah, keep going."

I pulled out and pushed in again, attempting to gain speed. But it was only a few more strokes before I unloaded what seemed like a quart of sperm into her colon. When it appeared inevitable, I deliberately thrust as deep as possible and held myself there. Something told me to plant my seed very deep inside her. I wanted her to feel it. So much rushed out of me so quickly that it hardly felt like an orgasm: my balls were mere bystanders as the torrent rushed through my prick.

"Do you like it?" I asked as I shrunk inside her.

"Yeah." A funny note in her voice communicated that she was being dishonest, that it had hurt a lot and not made her cum. Yet at the same time it told me she knew I knew, that her dishonesty was part of submitting me, of pleasing me. Which she did like, more than a lot.

The only thing I had wrong there was that—it turned out—there had not been too much pain. On the contrary, she wanted more.

12