Analytical Chemistry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was that?" I asked finally.

"I don't know," she answered, "but it was awesome."

We crawled into her shower stall together to wash off sweat and sex liquids. My cock was sore to the touch, and I imagine her pussy felt about the same after the pounding I gave it. We enjoyed the sensations of touching each others' bodies and shared a couple more deep kisses, but we didn't attempt another round of penetration. I carefully inspected her neck as the hot water from the shower head rained down on it.

"I'm sorry, Alicia, I never did anything remotely like that before," I said. "I don't know what-"

"Don't you dare apologize for that," she snapped. "That was the hottest thing ever."

"Are we talking about the same thing?"

"Yeah," she said. "You grabbing me by the neck while you fucked me." She smiled. Her lips were starting to lose their intense color as the hot water chipped away at the pigmentation.

We stepped out of the shower and dried off. I didn't have any other clothes to put on, so I ended up back in the same shorts, pants, and shirt that I had hastily tossed on the floor before our fuck session.

We realized that we were both very hungry, both from having missed dinner by about two hours and from draining our energy fucking for at least that long. She couldn't afford take-out-anything, and the $2 left in my wallet was no help, so we settled on grilled cheese. That was one other incredible thing I remember fondly from my college days; we were all broke, and nobody seemed to mind. We got creative with our meals, and our dates. Wealth wasn't the primary bottleneck for two people spending time together.

"Shouldn't we have had dinner first, and then gone back to my place for the sex?" she asked me while we gnawed on stale bread and processed cheese food.

"This wouldn't have been much of a romantic set-up for the rest of the evening," I commented.

"Oh really?" She broke off a corner of her sandwich and waited for the viscous, semi-fluid cheese to form a long dangling string. She bit into the larger piece, draping the cheese smear over her chin and across her lips. She giggled and smiled seductively.

"Maybe I stand corrected," I said. Alicia and I were back to our normal silly selves. It felt good to be with her, even if we weren't fucking like animals. We teased each other back and forth through the rest of the meal.

"Stay with me tonight, Mitchell," she said after collecting the plates. "Please."

"Okay. I'll stay," I said. It didn't take much convincing.

We didn't have any more sex that night; we were both way too exhausted. I was content falling asleep in her arms, though. She lay on her back and I rested my head on her shoulder. My hand cupped her soft breast through the fabric of her t-shirt while I nuzzled her neck gently. She had replaced her dangling, stylistic earrings with simple studs for the night so they wouldn't snag anything in her sleep.

I never slept that good in my entire life, before or since.

I awoke late Sunday morning to Alicia wriggling under the covers and sucking my cock. One would expect that to be a great way to wake up, but I was just surprised and a little uncomfortable.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Good morning!" she bloomed. "Sucking your dick," she answered my question next.

"I can tell that," I said. "You didn't get enough last night?"

She tossed the covers off and exposed her naked body lying next to me. She didn't peel her lips off my dick to answer; just rolled me onto my back and continued sucking.

I was hard in seconds, and pretty soon I was involuntarily fucking her mouth with my hands on the back of her head.

She looked up at me with those beautiful blue eyes and giggled; nearly choking in the process. I ran my fingers through her clean, short hair. I think I liked it better unstyled than when she had it spiked with gel.

She pulled herself off me with an audible pop as she broke the suction on my dick head. She straddled me and rested her hands on my shoulders.

"We need to even the score," she said. She lowered her hips against mine and felt around to guide me into her wet pussy yet again.

"Score?" I questioned.

"Yeah. I came twice yesterday, you came three times. It's my turn to cum now." And with that she started fucking me.

She ground her hips in the same circular motion that she had the day before, and it didn't take her long to bring herself to the edge. I was still half asleep and barely realized what she was doing. I sat up and brought my face to her tits. I pressed them them together; rubbing my nose and mouth between them.

She arched backwards and grabbed my knees. She changed her motion from up and down to back and forth; slamming her clit against my pelvis with every thrust. I couldn't take it; I dove forward and pushed her back to the edge of the bed. She shrieked as I did this, thinking she was going to fall right off the the bed. I caught her.

"Mitchell," she moaned as I started pounding her once again. It didn't take her long to cum. It wasn't as intense as the two orgasms she had the day before, but it was good in a sweet sort of way. I could feel the quiet pulsations of pleasure radiate throughout her body. She didn't cry out this time, but the look on her face told of her satisfaction without me having to explicitly hear it.

She didn't let me leave until a minute or two after her pussy stopped quivering. Her clit and pussy lips were swollen and red from the intensity of the sex they had endured. When I finally did pull out, I brought my face up to her clit and blew on it gently. I felt responsible for her soreness and wanted to do what I could to cool the fire.

She smiled and grabbed at my dick. We were in an awkward position, so she couldn't get enough leverage to do much, but she grabbed on and didn't let go.

"Move," she ordered, creeping back toward the center of the bed and knocking me on my back. I let her put me where she wanted me. She used her bed sheet to wipe her pussy and my cock clean, and then descended on me again with her mouth.

"Alicia, you're going to disrupt the score again," I said as she sucked at least half of my length into her mouth. She popped up briefly.

"You'll just have to come back some time and even up again," she answered, returning to my dick before I had a chance to respond. She sucked the rest of the length down and gagged a few times. I tried to guide her head back up, but she swatted me away and continued to shove my dick down her throat.

I came faster than I probably should have. I had sort of prided myself on my display of control up to that point, but having her tongue dancing on my balls while her throat milked my cock was too much. I didn't want her to take too long either, as she was clearly overdoing it and would fatigue quickly.

I pulled on her earring to get her attention and she looked up at me. She choked on the first spurt and backed out quickly; spraying a mixture of cum and saliva out of her nose. I held her by the side of the head and bottom jaw and forced half my length back into her mouth.

"Oh Alicia," I groaned. She flicked her tongue on the bottom of my cock as I continued to pump my cum into her mouth. Besides what came out her nose, she didn't let any escape.

When I was finished, I let go of her head and let her back away. She wiped her nose with her wrist, giggling and struggling to keep her mouth closed.

"You ok?" I asked. She nodded; sniffing a few times to clear the cum out of her nasal cavity.

She opened her mouth to show me the cum she had collected. It looked like an enormous amount, but I'm sure it was diluted with a lot of saliva. She tipped her head back and swallowed with a single gulp.

"Ahhh," she gasped. "That stung a little, but tasted great."

"Must've been the grilled cheese," I joked. "Sorry I didn't give you a better warning."

"No, it's okay," she said. "Let's go get some coffee started."

She guided me out of the bedroom and into the dining room. After coffee and a breakfast of store-brand corn flakes, I gathered the rest of my clothes together and started for the door.

"I've got to head out, Alicia," I said. "I've got my physics 2 final tomorrow and I need to go study."

"I could help you study," she offered.

"All you'll help me study is anatomy," I teased. She smiled and lowered her eyes.

"See you Tuesday then, I guess," she said.

"Yeah... analytical final..." I remembered.

"Remember physicists want to see waves in terms of frequency, not wavelength," she said.

"Yeah, damn weirdos," I said. She laughed. Nobody but another chemist would have understood why that was funny.

We said our goodbyes, she gave me a kiss and I headed out the door.

I sat in my car in the driveway for a long time, staring up at our apartment window. Heather's car was in the driveway, so she hadn't disappeared. There was no way in hell I was going to be able to explain where I was; not in ten minutes, not in ten million minutes. The overpowering guilt returned as the last fifteen hours of events culminated in my mind.

I cheated on my girlfriend. We got into a fight, I left, and I fucked another girl. It didn't matter that Alicia and I were good friends or that we both knew it was a short term thing. I finally got to a dead end with my circular thinking and decided I would have to face Heather eventually.

"Oh my God, Mitchell!" Heather shrieked as I unlocked the door and stepped inside. She ran to me. "I am so glad you're back. I'm so sorry."

"Hi," I said. Her arms were out to embrace me. She never initiated a hug, or any other physical contact.

I hugged her. She started to sob as we stood entangled. I closed my eyes and squeezed her. As much as she was a crazy, frigid bitch, I did truly love her. Even the best sex in the world couldn't pull me out of Heather's arms. I had empirical evidence to support that now.

"I'll never do that again, Mitchell," she cried. "It's all my fault and you're right. I need to stop being such a bitch."

"Shh," I whispered. "I'm back. I'm home."

Two days passed with limited drama. Heather gave me my space and didn't interrogate me about where I went when I disappeared. She didn't approach me romantically or sexually either, though.

I did okay on the physics final; I probably could have done better but I was still distracted with the memories of the weekend. Tuesday rolled around; and the analytical final.

Alicia sat next to me. She was wearing the same pink lipstick and dangling earrings she had on when I fucked her brains out. She also wore a persistent smirk and kept trying to snag my attention. I pretended to be working hard on the test and pretended that I didn't notice, until after the test. I finished first and tried to slip away.

"Mitchell," she caught me in the hallway outside of the classroom. I turned to face her.

"Hey Alicia," she smiled a joyous, adventurous smile. I smiled back, forced at first until I started to watch her. Her eyes, her hair, her earrings... she swung her hips as she walked towards me; backpack slung across her shoulders and graphing calculator in her hand. My smile became genuine; God she was gorgeous.

She leaned in close to me and kissed me on the lips. I brushed my hand over her cheek and kissed her back. It was quick, but intense. She stuffed a piece of paper into my hand as our kiss broke.

"I'm leaving town this afternoon," she said. She turned and started to walk down the hallway in the other direction. "Give me a call sometime when you get a chance."

"I will," I said. "See you later."

"Later," she winked at me and pursed her lips. She turned right at the end of the hallway and headed towards the stairwell. She glanced over her shoulder one last time before she disappeared around the corner.

I sighed.

I stood in the driveway to our apartment again. My keys were in my right hand, and the piece of paper from Alicia in my left. I glanced at it; a series of seven digits and Alicia written in blue ink. She even dotted her "i" with a little heart.

I glanced up to the window to the apartment to see Heather looking down at me. She waved at me, and I waved back.

I balled up the piece of paper in my hand and walked towards the dumpster. I threw it in, and headed inside.

Now it is 2013; eight years later. Heather and I are still together, Her condition has improved significantly since then. She still has bouts of depression, but they are much more controlled and she doesn't blame me for her feelings anymore. Our sex life has improved, and occasionally, she will even initiate. Our sex is passionate and satisfying, but my my most distant expectations go forever unmet. I don't drink rum anymore, and try to avoid grilled cheese.

Heather's personality is a lot closer to the person I first fell in love with so long ago, though still somewhat fragmented and scarred from the two-plus years where she emotionally disappeared. I have a hard time imagining a life without her now, though every so often I allow my mind to drift into a darker place where energized blue eyes stare me down with lust.

I'm working in the polymer industry now as, what else, an analytical chemist. The pay is sufficient, but the work is truly enjoyable, and as far as I'm concerned, that's what matters. The skills I built in that one semester course come up more than anything else I learned in all of college.

I never saw Alicia again. I have no idea what became of her after that Tuesday exam in 2005. I'm very happy in my life with Heather, but occasionally I think about what could have been with Alicia. That's why I wrote this story.

Sometimes when I'm working late on a dark and cold winter night, I stare out the window next to my lab bench and just think. I shiver remembering the coldness of that analytical lab, and huddling for warmth with my beautiful and brilliant lab partner. I wonder if she's in a similar lab someplace far away staring out on the same sky and thinking the same thing as me.