Anari's Predicament Ch. 09

Story Info
Anari and Scarlett.
1.3k words
4.48
29.9k
3
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 04/26/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anari and Scarlett

Part 9

Anari walked slowly down to the dungeon with her dress softly moving against her thighs, feeling very naked. The Master was waiting for her.

'Ah, good afternoon, Anari,' he called to her with a smile on his face. This served to worry her instantly for the Master rarely smiled. 'We have a treat in store for you today. I'd like to introduce you to my slave Scarlett.'

Anari's eyes darted around the room until they came to rest on a slight girl, with long bright blonde hair, who was wearing nothing but a black collar attached to a leash around her neck. A big diamond dripped from the black collar, which came to rest in the hollow of her throat.

She had an extraordinarily beautiful, lithe body, accentuated by perfect, full, pert breasts and a clean-shaven pussy. Anari would have expected no less in the Master's household. Scarlett was quite a vision. Her lips had been painted the colour of her namesake too, and she looked utterly lascivious. A smile was playing about her lips. This was the girl Anari had seen from her window before.

'Yes' Scarlett,' the Master said, looking at her, 'I'm giving you Anari as your reward for one hour. Be gentle with her, won't you?' He smiled at Scarlett generously. Then turned his attention to Anari. 'You haven't been with a woman before, Anari, have you?' That smile of his grew wider as Anari shook her head, eyes wide and face frozen in panic. She could almost see his face light up at the thought. 'Maybe you won't run away again after this,' the Master chuckled.

'Bring those cuffs over here, Scarlett,' and he indicated both steel ankle and wrists cuffs. 'Then fasten them around Anari, please.' The sound of steel clashing together echoed in the room.

Anari saw Scarlett approach her and felt the cuffs fastened tightly around first her wrists, behind her back, and then her ankles. It was made all the worse by the fact that Scarlett seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. Anari knew she had no hope of escape and did not even bother to try. The Master sat alone in the corner of the room, settling himself down to watch. Both girls knew his avid eyes would be upon them.

At first Scarlett seemed to enjoy just staring at her, savouring the sensation. Looking upon her as if she were some sort of prize. It served to make Anari frantic with anticipation. The thought of being with a woman made her nervous. Very, very nervous. What if she didn't like it? Would the Master punish her? Thoughts whirled around her head.

Smiling, Scarlett stood up, in all her naked splendour and began to kiss her. It shocked Anari just how wonderfully gentle she was. She couldn't help but open her lips to her and Scarlett took full advantage of that by entwining her tongue around her own. Scarlett's hand wrapped themselves around Anari's neck, drawing her face closer, teasing her lips with her tongue. Strangely, Anari didn't find it an unpleasant experience and gave in to the feeling of sheer unadulterated lust that spiralled inside her. Kissing her back with a passion that was rapidly gainig fervor.

Scarlett's nails teased down her body, grazing patterns and making designs on her flesh which served only to make Anari shiver with delight. Those fingers then tweaked Anari's nipples painfully, squeezing and rolling them with great talent making Anari cried out. It was partly with pain and part pleasure, the feeling washing through her, for her nipples were still unspeakably sore from before. Every single touch sending arousal firing through her body. Scarlett was no beginner at this. Her tongue began to tease and she kneeled before Anari sucking her toes, drawing them into her mouth and sucking back and forth, each time with a lust-filled smile on her face. Watching her victim's face, loving the fact that Anari was still trying to resist her.

She placed kisses up Anari's thighs and her gaze came to rest on Anari's silky, clean-shaven pussy. Scarlett sighed with pleasure, running her fingers unbearably gently over the soft mound of flesh.

'Take note of what I'm doing to you, slut,' Scarlett whispered, 'for I'll expect you to return the favour later,' and she continued with her torment.

'No, no,no...' Anari thought, and realised she was fighting a losing battle. There was no way she would be able to stop herself succumbing to the Master's slave. She was far too skilled.

Anari's body was going weak with desire for Scarlett had pushed her tongue out and began to lick against her pussy lips, first up and down in gentle teasing strokes, letting Anari feel her breath there. Hot breath that made her body shiver. It had the effect of making Anari's clit swell involuntarily.

No, Anari thought once more, I can't be taken by a girl. But even worse for her was the feeling that she was going to thoroughly enjoy it. She hadn't cum for days. Oh God, she needed to very, very badly.

Scarlett's expert tongue began fucking Anari's pussy, thrusting in and out of the wetness she found there, while her fingers stroked her victim's buttocks, caressing them, kneading the soft flesh.

Then her attention focused solely on Anari's clit and her small bud of desire swelled even more. Anari was desperate by now to cum. Scarlett was too good at this. Then Scarlett's finger moved up and began to fuck Anari's pussy, first one finger, then two and finally three. Then the whimpering started in earnest. Oh God, she was going to cum soon. Scarlett stood up quickly and inserted a finger into Anari's mouth, which she took willingly.

'Suck it well, slut, for you know where this is going.'

Heaven help her, Anari did. She found herself pleadingly begging the Master to cum with Scarlett's fingers in her ass and pussy and her tongue wonderfully flicking her clit, making excited slurping noises beneath her. She hoped fervently that he would grant her permission, for she had no idea how she would manage to hold off if he didn't. Thankfully he did.

The next hour passed in a haze for Anari. Helpless in her steel restraints, she surrendered herself to the deft, expert manipulations of Scarlett, whose flicking tongue and roving hands brought her to orgasm over and over again. Her first release, so hard it nearly blinded her with it's intensity.

Having been on the edge of climax for days, Anari's relief was indescribable. Caressed and licked, her hard erect nipples throbbed and ached, and her swollen labia and clit became so sensitive that it was like an electric shock every time Scarlett's insistent fingers touched them. At the end of the session Anari was down on her knees, head lowered, thighs wet with her juices, completely exhausted.

The Master had watched with intense concentration throughout. Now he snapped his fingers as a sign to Scarlett that her fun was at an end.

Immediately the girl stepped back, drew herself upright and placed her hands behind her head, waiting submissively for her orders. The Master eased himself out of his chair, moved over to her and drew his hand across her cheek. 'Did you enjoy that, my slave?' he asked, tilting her head back so that she looked into his dark eyes. Scarlett's red lips opened in a smile. 'Yes, Master,' she whispered. 'Very much. Thank you.' The Master nodded. 'Now get her ready for me.....'

Get me ready for what? were Anari's thoughts as she let out a long sigh of blissful satiation. Whatever it was, they'd have a fine time trying to make her cum again. For once, head still bowed to the floor, Anari smiled secretly.

How wrong she was.