Ana's Queendom

Story Info
A short story about the Queendom.
6.3k words
4.45
11.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Queen_Ana
Queen_Ana
46 Followers

Ana was a fair and just Queen, but strict. She ruled with a strong arm and a soft kiss. She was young, the youngest queen in recent history, at only nineteen years of age. Having been raised since birth to fill the role that she had been born into, her experience and strength of characters surpassed her age.

The whip, the cane, the flogger and the crop were her scepters and she ruled evenly upon all of Queendom. And they, all of them, loved their Queen. Even when Ana had to discipline them, her subjects and servants alike understood the need for rules and experienced such pleasure from her deviant ways, that they never wished to depart Queendom.

Like the day little pammy dropped a pitcher of water. Not only did she break the vessel, but the water splashed Queen Ana's foot. The little servant girl was made to not only lick the water from her feet and shoes, but to take a dozen lashes with a cane for breaking the vase.

Then there was Rodrigo, the butler who dropped her bread on the floor. He was not only beaten for his clumsiness, but the cook put rising dough in his bowels and let it grow inside him while plugged until he thought he would burst and then it was released.

And let's not forget Hammond, the guard who fell asleep on his watch and was forced to stay awake for a complete week, fucked up his arse every time he fell asleep. Cock and balls tortured when that didn't work anymore.

And that was just last Monday. Yes, people were making mistakes and getting punished and Queen Ana enjoyed doling it out. A spank here, a denied orgasm there, whatever whim crossed her mind she would administer the punishment and usually use one of her toys, her pets, to get her off while she watched.

Even as another five pound weight was added to Hammond's balls, Ana had her pet pammy kneeling between her legs sucking and slavering at her dripping snatch as if she were dying of thirst and Ana's cunt juice was the only water for many miles. As the oversized brute nearly doubled over in pain, Queen Ana nearly doubled over in pleasure, having grabbed the young girl by the hair and shoved her face deeper into her open quim.

Yes, it was great to be the Queen. In all actuality, had she been a cruel queen, she could have routinely had her subjects and servants killed and mutilated on a whim. And there are those who said she went too far in the punishment that she did administer. And there are those like Jessica, or as Queen Ana liked to call her, Pet #5. But then again, there were no others like Pet #5.

The day started like most others, Queen Ana was raised from her slumber by the soft licks between her legs by the pet who's turn it was to do such things. Today it was Pet #4. Ana woke with a smile as Pet #4 started softly and then quickened her pace as Ana stirred and then smiled and then finally, after a solid twenty minutes of oral service, orgasmed. Pet #4 drank her Queen's fluids and moaned with the pleasure of the taste.

After all, her gift was one equated with mana from the Gods. It was a great honor and privilege to be permitted to taste the sweet royal honey that flowed from betwixt Queen Ana's legs. But the cheeky pet was getting carried away, enjoying her meal far too much for the Queen's liking and so she kicked her away and told her to go and fetch her bathing bitches.

While men were allowed to sexually service the Queen, only women were permitted to attend to her beauty. The Queen stretched and yawned to greet the day and was soon after helped to her feet by a bevy of beauties. Only the most desirable, beautiful women in the kingdom were permitted to bathe the Queen. She handpicked them herself and families would beg her to take their daughters, for such a position was so great of honor and assured beauty of the woman chosen, that after her ten years of service, the servant would almost always end up marrying into wealth.

And the dowry paid to the Queen and shared with the servant's parents was often substantial. For one, the woman was well trained by the Queen in the provision of massage, bathing, and even sexual pleasure. For another, the woman was of the most beautiful in the land. And finally, the woman was assuredly a virgin. For Queen Ana teased them mercilessly but would never let them lose their maidenhead while in her service in that capacity.

That is not to say that accidents did not happen, but then that woman would be transferred to another position in the Queen's court. After all her kingdom was wealthy in gems and valued minerals and thus afforded a vast population and many slaves for herself.

As her four chosen handmaidens washed her, massaged her, oiled her and covered her in scents and facial enhancement creams, she simply relaxed and prepared for the day's events. While it started out like any other day, it was not truly like any other day of the year, and would soon be unlike any other day of her life.

When she felt she had been pampered enough, she had her beauties dress her in the finest of silks with gemstones and gold embroidered into the cloth. Like most of her clothing, this gown was quite transparent, but had sufficient doubling of material and gems around her breasts and her vagina to keep a moderately concealed view of her treasures.

She then descended with her guards, they were likewise hand picked, eight in the front and eight behind, in rows of two, or two columns of four if you prefer. They were magnificent specimens, strong of course. They were handsome and rugged and their arms were thick and their chests were wide and their abs were hard enough to pound wheat into flour upon them. She knew this because she had it done to see if it were so.

But, perhaps the most distinguishing feature on these muscular gods, was their packages. Their balls were so thick and large that the men had trouble walking without their legs spread apart. And these balls held ominous amounts of cum, enough to satisfy the hungriest of cumsluts.

And it did not end with that of course. No, Ana only would have the best in her private guard. They were of course skilled in combat, hand to hand and armed. But they had, frankly, enormous cocks. Yes, there were many a song sang and a cunt ruined on the virtue of those magnificent meat sticks. They simply couldn't be hidden. She had the men wearing tunics that stretched down below their knees and on Guard #14, the tip could still be seen dangling between his legs.

They didn't all come to her like this. No, some of her guards had started with a modest cock to go with their gorgeous body. But through medicines and lotions and a quite painful, but proven machine, Queen Ana would have no less than a twelve inch cock from all of her guards. She had told people in partial jest that upon seeing their large dicks, many men would wilt in shame and fall back from battle.

Today, she dined alone. She preferred her morning meal this way. Midday meals and Dinners were almost impossible to have without guests. But now, when the castle was just rising and the day of most wealthy people just starting, she could have her peace. Her favored chef personally carried the main dish of a poached egg, seasoned with a dill and mustard from lands far and away.

Fruits were brought, as every meal. And a choice of breads. She sat alone and contemplated a great many things. One of those things was Pet #5. Oh how she loved... and hated... Pet #5. She had her beaten until the girl could no longer stand and had to crawl to her corner to heal. She had her fucked mercilessly by her guards, all of them once! And still... still... she sighed.

"Oh how I hate her." Ana smiled and bit a half a strawberry, smiling at the sweet taste.

"Oh how I love her." Ana frowned as she bit into a sweet roll.

But, this was not a day to contemplate the bratty Pet #5. Today was the annual slave competition and auction. There would be games and merriment and orgies and even some good spirited to-the-death gladiator combat. And Pet #5 would be kept busy and away from her. Ana made sure of that. This was not a day to have HER around. Oh no, she would work in the kitchens or was it the stables... where had she been sent?

She finished her meal and let out a very unladylike belch, as it was her last opportunity to be unladylike for the rest of the day and well into the night most likely. Oh, the royalty that were on their way. Many arrived last night. Perhaps it was time, she thought. Perhaps it was time to take a husband, to have a respectable image to the rest of the civilized world. Yes, surely she was old enough to marry. And finding an interested and eligible and well-funded, well-groomed, well-mannered, well-endowed suitor would be no issue.

What would change? With a King helping to run the queendom, perhaps she would have more free time to play with her bodyguards and her bathers and her pets... and ... pet #5. She shuddered. No, pet #5 would have to go if she were to be married. Pet #5... would have to go soon regardless. She breathed in deeply and exhaled loudly. And thought ... of Pet #5.

**************************

Meanwhile, the queendom was in near chaos. The plans had been made, well in advance, as they were every year. Yet, every year failed to plan for the unplannable... the Princes and the Princesses. A group of spoiled royalty, who loved nothing more than to come to this land filled with the best trained pleasure slaves in all the world and not only use them as they were meant to be used, but to abuse them and find ways to use them that no human was ever made to endure.

Already there were two males and one female pleasure slave out of order for months to come, if they managed to recuperate at all. And that was from last night's festivities. Not even half of the oversexed little brats had arrived yet. Tonight would be a nightmare.

And there were the brawls between soldiers and guards of different kingdoms. Often enough they were simply fisticuffs and liquor, ended with a few headaches that lasted into the next day, but there were always a few who managed to find or sneak a weapon into the city. Queen Ana was very specific that there were to be no weapons allowed in the city during these festivals.

And just so, a guard had snuck in a long knife past her own guards and managed to slit the throat of the guard of another prince. Now, he was held for the Queen's justice.

And then there was a pleasant brawl between a couple of drunken princesses that ended in a lost tooth, black eyes and torn gowns. Both of those royal pains in the asses waited in a cell as well, albeit a very nice cell. Queen Ana knew to treat royalty, even obnoxious royalty, with a bit of decorum.

But it was morning. The taverns had emptied hours ago and were tidied and waiting for another wonderful night. This annual event brought in more money to the city than any other singular event of the year. It would thicken many a coin purse and would certainly strengthen the Queen's own coffers. And this year was proving to be perhaps the largest attended yet.

Eighty-nine countries were represented in this year's tournament. And there were easily a dozen more that came to watch and drink and make merry for they did not permit slavery in their own countries. But, they enjoyed it's benefits on this day.

The sounds of morning were all around the street. Not a great many people, but the sounds were there. The sizzle of bacon in the window of an inn. The cluck of a hen being pushed off it's egg. The neigh of a horse being fed and brushed down. The giggle of a whore, singing to herself on the way home from work. The tiptoe of bare feet running along the muddy streets...

The humming ... sweet voice... of pet #5.

***********************************************

Queen Ana sat on her throne. It was sure to be a long day as the grievers had lined up already. First matter, of course, would be the princesses. The physician had seen to them and patched them up as best he could. They were brought in delicately, not handled roughly like the other prisoners.

"The people bring forth Princess Kaliopi of the City of Gastol and Princess Patril of the City of Koopa before her wise and generous Highness, Queen Ana of Queendom." The herald called out. A very pleasant voiced fellow, able to speak very loud and clear. And finely dressed in his colorful costume that the Queen had chosen to make him stand out as much as his voice.

"Drunken and disorderly conduct your majesty." The prosecutor read. "They were in a fight." Her prosecutor was a very tall woman, well over six foot tall, hand chosen for her height. A fiery haired Irishy lass, with a sexy accent and full lips... and of course very professional and dressed in finery.

"That bitch threw the first punch!" Princess Kaliopi screamed. "I demand to be released to see my father, the KING of Gastol!"

"She called my father a buggerer your majesty!" Princess Patril broke in. "She should be hanged for such filth and treasonous words."

"He is a buggerer your Majesty!" Princess Kaliopi shouted. "My cousin saw ..."

But what her cousin saw was between Princess Kaliopi and her cousin.

"Enough!" Queen Ana shouted and the two stopped talking. "Too early, please girls. Many of our guests are hungover."

A few in the court laughed. "What were the damages?" Ana asked the prosecutor.

"Minimal your majesty, a broken chair, some broken glasses. Princess Patril suffered a broken tooth. Otherwise physical damages were minor." The prosecutor answered.

Ana sighed. "Is the tooth reparable?"

A middle aged woman, stepped forward, dressed in the gray gowns of the healers. She was beautiful and intelligent in appearance and fact. "Unlikely your majesty, though I should like another day to consider."

Queen Ana giggled. Her physician, Malina, always said that. "another day to consider." Ana was sure if she asked Malina if a dead man was dead, she'd say 'yes your majesty, though I should like another day to consider.' Always covering her ass. Smart girl.

"Extract the same tooth from Princess Kaliopi and return them both to their father's care for punishment as they see fit." Ana dictated.

The words took a moment to sink in. Then Kaliopi screamed in rage. "You will not!" And she tried to escape the guards that held her. "Guards help me!" She screamed. "My father will have you all ..."

And there was indeed a loud sound as a group of guards forced their way towards the princess. King Fatima in their midst. "What is this madness Ana!" He yelled above the din. "You will not pull my daughter's tooth!"

Ana sighed. Why did they question her? Every single year, some little cunt would get in trouble and Daddy would get mad at Ana, like it was her fault that his daughter was a little cunt.

"Fatima, you know my rules. How fair would it be if King Japol's daughter had been the one to break your daughter's tooth? Would you consider it justice then?" She addressed the angry king.

"Ana please take counsel with King Japol and I and at least see if we can come to another arrangement that will satisfy both our families?" King Fatima asked, knowing full well that his unarmed guard was no match for Ana's.

"Very well, Princess Patril, you are free to go by escort of one of my guard. You will have your father report to my private chamber at noon where we will discuss fair recompense. Take Princess Jasmine back to her cell until the meeting is completed. I trust you will be here at noon Fatima?"

"Thank you for your wisdom and generosity Queen Ana" King Fatima replied and marched away as his daughter complained loudly about being returned to her cell.

"The next matter is a case of murder your majesty." Prosecutor Brianna announced. "A personal guard of King Harold the Third of his name of Messorine managed to sneak a long dagger into the Queendom proper and slew a guard of King Chad of Swaggerton."

Queen Ana hated murderers. Such a waste. It was so much better to let your enemies live and defeat them daily. "Is Harold here?" She asked.

"He was summoned your majesty, but I have not been informed of his arrival as yet." Replied Prosecutor Brianna.

"Is Chad here?" Ana followed.

"Ana!" came the sickening sweet voice. Why did it have to be his guard? She knew when she heard his name that he would be there. "You look even more beautiful every time I see you. What is your secret?" King Chad asked as he swept his long purple robe up over the golden epaulet of his shoulder.

Oh he was handsome enough. Gorgeous actually. With the whitest teeth she had ever seen on a King. Dark skin, dark eyes, dark... personality. She shivered at the thought.

"Your eyesight just gets worse during the long delays." Ana smiled.

Chad laughed melodically. "Such humility from a goddess. We are not worthy my Queen."

"Your flattery is sufficient Chad. What is your wish?" Ana asked.

"As I am shorted a guard, I should like this fellow in his stead." Chad requested, quite reasonably. Most guards were as loyal as their next coin anyway.

The guard expected a death penalty and did not complain greatly, but did make a negative grunt.

"Or perhaps..." Chad let the perhaps linger.

Ana rolled her eyes. Here we go, she thought.

"Perhaps, my lovely Ana, you would be willing to give me one of your guards as recompense?" He smiled.

"No Chad, absolutely not." She answered.

"But Ana, this fellow is so dishonorable compared to my guards. I'm not sure it's a fair trade. How about one of your pets? Surely you can spare one of them. How about that troublesome one who is always causing mischief? I would love the opportunity to train that one myself, seems a fun challenge!" He smiled.

Ana paused a bit too long. She needed to get that girl away from her Queendom. This could be the opportunity to do so. It was the best alternative she could think of at the moment anyway. And then it would be done. No more pet #5. By all rights, she should have killed the girl years ago.

"I will consider your offer Chad. What will you have done with this guard in the meantime?" Ana asked.

"Dishonorable guards belong with their kings. Let Harold sort the man out." Chad smiled.

"Very well, take the man in shackles to Harold for justice." Ana ordered.

The next several hours were property claims. A theft here, unintentional damage there. A few brawls between guards or peasants that amounted to nothing but a scheduled whipping in public that afternoon. And money traded hands. And some people smiled and a few people frowned. And a pair of dark eyes watched it all from an unseen place, high in her majesty's courtroom.

****************************************

"Damnit Jessica, you are going to get me whipped. I won't help you. Now get out of here before I turn you over to the constable." The Queen's Chef's helper shouted as Jessica tried to get away with a few loaves of bread and some fruit and a vase of milk.

Pet #5 slapped the girl on her arse quite hard and giggled as she dodged a lunge and grabbed a pitcher of ale as well. "She'll never miss it Kris. You never saw me."

"She isn't going to be happy if you show your face today Jessica. I don't know why you taunt her so. It's almost like you love being punished." Kris answered with a hand rubbing her smarting bottom.

"Maybe." Jessica laughed and leapt back through the open window with grace.

Running down the alleys with her booty in hand, Pet #5 avoided being seen as much as possible. It was early in the morning, so the streets weren't too busy. Ana would be in court. What fun it would be to pop in on her! But she would need some energy. That jack ass stable master hadn't fed her this morning or last night after shackling her to the stable and making her sleep in straw.

And the way he fumbled around with his fat bloated belly and his nasty, smelly cock. Ugh. It was nauseating. But... there were four of them and she was shackled. So, sometimes you just have to take a dick in the ass. She sighed. C'est la vie.

Queen_Ana
Queen_Ana
46 Followers
12