Ana's Sin Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sleep well, Ana. You need anything else?"

Just your dick inside me, and cum in one of my three holes, the devil inside her wanted to shout. She shook her head and closed her eyes, and then hoped he would slide into bed with her and fuck her brains out.

But no, Dwayne had to be a gentleman and leave her room. Bastard! She put her glasses on the bedside table and closed her eyes, pouting.

# # #

Unable to sleep, she got up and stripped her dress off, then crawled back into bed naked. She felt giddy and excited when she was naked, and tried to finger herself underneath the sheets. But Guilt won the day and she stopped.

The living room was dark, and no doubt Dwayne was sleeping. She wanted to go to him and put her pussy in his face, or suck on his cock.

Ana put on her glasses, then boldly walked to her bedroom door naked, disbelieving that she was even doing that at all. Modesty was something drilled into all Catholic girls to an extreme. Seeing he was asleep on the couch, she made herself do it. Totally naked, she walked through the living room, and found the fire dying in the woodstove.

She went to it, checked it, and added firewood while squatted down, hoping that Dwayne could see her do this. Then she went to the kitchen and got a glass of water, illuminated by nightlights only.

Just do it, Ana. Just go over there and take his dick into your mouth. She closed her eyes and steeled herself, and then began walking towards Dwayne.

And kept walking right to her bedroom.

# # #

"Ana?" Dwayne whispered. "You awake?"

Ana stirred from a fantasy of being gangbanged by thugs at night at UNM during her years as a student.

Dwayne was in her bed! She stayed very still, the thrill of a man so close to her naked body thrilling her. Just like with other boyfriends, she always waited for them to make a move and fuck her. Which is why the relationships didn't last, she was sure.

"Ana?" he whispered again.

He took the blankets off of her naked body, and the cool air made her large nipples harden at once. His hand fell on her thigh as she faced away from him.

She pretended to sleep. How bold would he be? His touch was fire. Hellfire, she thought. Hot and large, a man's hand. It slowly slid up her side, and his fingers gently touched the bottom of her left breast.

Holy Mother of God, this was happening!

Her pussy became very wet. Then she remembered she had stopped taking those damned birth control pills that gave her headaches.

"Ana, I want you," he whispered into her ear. "I shouldn't, but I do." His breath hot on her earlobe.

Still she remained still and pretended to sleep.

He touched her nipple, and his whole hand felt her breast. As he did this he pressed his cock against her ass. He was in boxers, and fabric still separated her from his very hard cock. A good six inches and wide, she guessed.

Ana bent her left leg and moaned slightly, as if shifting in her sleep, but not waking. With her right leg straight and left leg bent, her pussy and anus were exposed.

She felt his hot fingers explore her inner thigh, testing her resistance to further intrusions. He felt her thick pubic hair, and then the wetness of her pussy. His fingers entered her, and it took all of her will not to squeal in delight. Ana moved her hips and moaned, knowing this would encourage him.

His fingers slipped inside her tight pussy.

No babies! Not now! Damn it, Ana! Why did you stop your birth control? She had no choice but to redirect his desires.

"Mm, not on ... birth control ..." she muttered.

"Are you awake?" he asked, his hand retreated from her. "Ana?"

"Not on BC," she moaned, and then pretended to be asleep again. "Vaseline ... shelf."

Would he get the hint?

"Ana?"

He was still for a while, clearly uncertain. Come on, Dwayne. Get the hint and fuck me in the ass!

Then she felt his finger touch her anus, and she pushed her ass back to make it clear she liked it. Then he found the Vaseline, and the next time she felt his finger, it slid into her easily and messaged it.

Oh God, why is this a sin? Guilt and shame seized her, but she willed herself to do nothing. He came to my bed on his own, she argued. You encouraged him. No, I did not, she argued with herself. Or was she arguing with God?

Then she felt his penis rub against her anus, and all of her hopes had been realized. The moment had finally come. The weakness of men had no failed her own weakness to resist. He explored her anus with the tip of his dick, and then began to push into her.

She had preferred anal sex with the few college boyfriends she had, because it was natural birth control. Many Mexican women did this and kept their virginity. She would have, too, but for one night of passion where her boyfriend barely pulled out in time. Come on my tits, she had told him, and averted having a baby.

Dwayne's hard dock penetrated her anus, and it made her hiss. The sound made him stop.

"Ana?" he called again. Still she refused to answer.

After a while, he kept going, pushing his cock deeper and deeper into her asshole, stretching her anus muscles painfully. This is what she deserved for her sinful desires. Pain, and being used like a whore. But she could not deny the pleasure of it, too. The feeling of a cock inside her was so right and natural. But it hurt more than it felt good. Dwayne had a big dick!

He worked it slowly in, thrusting a little deeper each time, then pulling out a little. He was so hard. A few times it slipped out. She guided it back into her ass, groaning as it went deeper and deeper. But she refused to acknowledge him in any way, and would pretend to be asleep.

The pain was intense. When it seemed his whole length was up her ass, she felt a strong pressure deep inside. Her inner muscles resisted. She tensed up, and bit the pillow trying not to scream. Relax, she told herself. Relax! But the sheer brute force of his cock penetrating her eventually made her muscles give in.

A sudden pop as his tip went past her inner muscles, and with it pleasure. The pain was less now, though her anus was stretched to its limits. Her rectum was accepting the package. Her groans turned into moans, though still intense.

He then slipped a hand between her legs and began rubbing her clitoris, and fingering her wet pussy. This felt incredibly good, and she moaned even more. As he thrust in and out of her ass, he fingered her clit more intensely.

Ana had to bite the pillow harder to keep from screaming out. Surely he knew she was enjoying it now. Breathing harder, mouth parting, she tried desperately not to shout out. She didn't want to orgasm as this was a sin. Sodomy, fornication, and lust! Yet she was powerless to stop the tidal forces. An orgasm came, and she but the pillow as it washed over her.

He groaned with ecstasy, his body shuddering. He gave her a few harder thrusts, and knew he was cumming deep her in her ass now. She could not feel it. This seemed to go on for awhile.

"God damn, that felt good," he whispered. "I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did. Ana, you awake yet?"

She said nothing. Her body trembled from the assault on her ass. She knew she could not walk now if she tried. Feeling a little of his sperm ooze out of her anus, she squeezed her muscles shut to keep it in.

Dwayne then went to the bathroom, showered, and then came back to her bed and slept. The audacity!

* * *

Ana awoke on her back, legs spread, and groggy from being up most of the night feeling shame and elation at the same time. But she did not expect Dwayne to be so bold now, naked and plowing into her pussy vigorous.

Her eyes snapped open and fully awoke to see what was happening. The sheets and blankets thrown off, and both of them naked. Despite being an older man in his 40's, he was muscular and lean.

He smiled at her as he thrust all the way into her, backing her buck and cry out.

"Mr. Anderson! What are you doing?"

"You, of course," he replied. "You invited me to your bed last night."

"I did ..." an intense explosion of pleasure rippled through her body from her pussy. Looking down between her legs, seeing his cock sliding in and out of her was arousing beyond belief. "I did not! You took advantage of me!"

"Are you still going to pretend to have been sleeping, Ana? You were never that drunk."

He held her ankles up high as he worked his hips and his cock into her. She tried to push him away with her hands, and began squirming. It was not that she didn't want this, but that she couldn't believe she wanted it so badly she was going to admit to her sin.

But she dared not! Never! She had to pretend to be modest and innocent for the Lord's sake!

"Get off me! Stop it!"

He stopped and looked at her. "Really?" Then his thumb rubbed her clitoris, and she bucked like an Arabian warhorse, arching her back and grabbing a pillow to bite down on.

"My my god..." she groaned through the pillow.

She didn't realize she was biting her nails into his stomach, so he grabbed both wrists with one hand and held them firmly as he fucked the shit out of her.

"Just don't cum in me!" she cried.

"I won't," he assured her. "I'm going to cum in your mouth, sweetheart."

The naughty thought she had only fantasized about was still frightening. She had never let any of her boyfriends cum in her mouth. She had tolerated only missionary style for the most part, and didn't give oral much at all.

"Mr. Anderson, please stop..."

She had an orgasm and couldn't prevent the scream this time. Her head went back and forth as he fucked her hard, and orgasms writhed through her body intensely. Such forbidden pleasures.

Then he pulled his cock out, came forward on his knees that went on both sides of her body, and held his glistening wet cock above her head. With one hand he grabbed her hair and brought her head up to it.

The first squirt was on her face.

"Open your mouth, princessa," he groaned. "Open wide."

She obeyed like a bunny before a wolf. He was much stronger than her, and she knew she was at his mercy. She opened her mouth, and he brought the bottom of his cock to her lips and came. It filled her mouth completely, and she gagged as she had no choice but to swallow. More cum got on her tits and stomach as well. He came a lot, his balls full of cum had needed to be drained.

"Oh yeah, swallow it all, baby."

He shook the last of his cum onto her face and tits, and then lied down on his back next to her.

"Wow, Ana. You took it like a champ. Want breakfast?"

Stunned and lying on her back, legs spread, and numb, she said nothing. The orgasms and how she had been defiled completely left her speechless.

He stood naked and went to the kitchen. Then she heard him begin to cook food, and the smell of pancakes.

Having to piss, she had to get up. Her hair was frazzled and she looked like a used whore in the mirror. She shit out his cum from last night, and her ass hurt like the hell she was going to. Feeling dirty, she showered. Conflicting emotions tore at her. She had just been fucked by her boss. He had taken advantage of her! He had raped her!

Stop it, Ana. You know you wanted it, you little whore. Don't disgrace women who are genuinely abused and raped. You, on the other hand, are one in a million women who loved it. You fantasize about being gangbanged in a parking lot by motorcycle gangs. You're a fucking freak.

Those words echoed in her head for the first time in her life. She was a slut. She liked sex more than most women. She was a nympho raised as a Catholic, her full potential unrealized.

With this still shy, but newfound confidence, she got dressed in jeans and a blouse, cowgirl boots, and made herself go into the kitchen to confront Dwayne. She did her best to remain professional and confident.

Dwayne had dressed as well, thank god. He was in yesterday's clothes and looking content.

"Good morning, Ana. Feel better?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry if you think I took advantage of you, or misread your signals."

"It's my fault. Hardly ever drink, and I did drink too much," she continued to lie, but convincingly. "My ass hurts. Did you...?"

The question hung in the air. He smiled and nodded. "Did I fuck you in the ass? Yes, she whispered that you're not on birth control, and directed me to the lube. You sure you were not awake?"

"I sleepwalk," she lied again. She was turning into quite the little sin-bunny, wasn't she? "Or I thought it was a dream. It doesn't matter, had I not been drunk I could have driven myself home."

He put some pancakes, bacon, eggs, and red chili sauce on a plate, and placed it on the kitchen bar she sat at.

"This is a nice kitchen. Did you use a contractor?"

"No, I did it myself," she replied, not lying for once.

He nearly choked. "Yourself? The tiling and everything?"

She nodded.

"Wow, impressive. A woman of many talents."

"I don't cook well. It's easier to remodel a kitchen than to use one," she said shyly.

"You are stunning, Ana. As your boss, I should not have taken advantage of you. Very unprofessional, and it won't happen again."

She drank some orange juice and considered this statement. He was testing her resolve, she was sure. He wanted to see if she was the slut he thought she was. Well, she would disappoint him.

"Thank you, Mr. Anderson."

"You can still call me Dwayne."

She had gotten what the Cum-Demon inside of her wanted. To get laid, and for someone else to take the blame for it. You see, God, it wasn't my fault! He took advantage of my sinful body You gave me. It's Your fault, God!

"Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. Thanks for breakfast. But I think you should leave now."

Dwayne nodded. "Ok. Let me give you a ride back to your car..."

"No, that is fine. I will take care of it myself. I will see you tomorrow at work. This never happened. If you mention this to anyone, I will claim you raped me."

The threat made him pale immediately. He looked angry as well, but to his credit, steeled himself.

"I think you are one of those very rare woman that cannot be raped," he said, and he left at once, not daring to test her resolve on the issue.

But the words stunned her. What had he meant? A woman that cannot be raped? She thought about it as she began walking down Highway 14 to begin the three-mile journey to get her car. It was a little cold and she hugged her coat around her sweater. It was noon and the bright sun on a clear say felt good. The smell of firewood in autumn was wonderful.

Then a loud motorcycle came from the opposite direction over a hill. At first she thought it was Dwayne. But this was both beast and machine. The engine was a storm of restrained power. Black, loud, and bulging from the sides. As it came closer, she realized it was some homemade contraption, a mechanic monster that crossed a motorcycle with reinforced black iron and a V8. As it came to idle and coast closer, it vibrated and shook ominously as if hell itself was contained with. She felt the heat of it, and smell raw, hot steel and fumes.

And it was Tom Hardy riding it in all of his leather and bearish glory. And he was blasting the bike's radio, and Sweet Dreams by The Eurhythmics was playing.

"Some people want to abuse you."

"Some people want to be abused by you."

Ana froze and stared, feeling vulnerable by herself on a strip of highway all alone. Hardy came to a stop at seeing her, and smiled wickedly. He turned down the song.

"Little bunny all alone. You'd better run into the desert, brown bunny, because I'm going to drive you down, and drive you hard."

12