Ana's Sin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a belt pouch, and produced petroleum jelly for the occasion. Then he bent her over against the tractor wheel, and pulled her yoga shorts down, and then her panties.

"Spread your cheeks," he commanded.

She complied, not liking this one bit. Or so she told herself.

"We are going to get caught!" she hissed.

She didn't feel clean, and wished she could take a shower first. She could smell their bodies. Coated with jelly, his fingers found her anus, and his middle finger slid into her ass.

She hissed with the discomfort of it. She had been mostly drunk when Pyke and his friends had run a train on her ass. She was completely alert and tense this time.

He fingered it as he lubed her up, breathing hard with anticipation. Men had an excited, animal like breathing it seemed like when they were about to get what they wanted from a woman.

Then he inserted two fingers, massaging the muscles and getting them to open. She squirmed and bit her lips, not liking it at all yet. When was it going to feel good?

Next, she felt Dwayne's hard cock rubbing her anus, sliding up and down her crack as if seeking the entrance. Then he pressed, and it wasn't quite in the right place.

"Lower. No, lower. No! Gentle please! Right there."

She leaned over with her elbows on the rubber tire, yoga shorts tight around her thighs, and a cock about to penetrate her ass.

Ana bit her arm as he pushed his hard cock up into her anus, stretching it beyond what it was meant for. It slid in, and she bit her own flesh harder, and grunted with the pain of it.

He moaned with pleasure, but at least took the time to work it. Pulling out slightly, then pushing in deeper, then out, and back in. Deeper and deeper he plowed into her rectum, and with each thrust she grunted and groaned.

"Oh shit, culo, motherfucker," she cursed.

"Either you are a virgin there, or it's been awhile."

"I was drunk last time," she admitted.

He did not stop. He did not relent. He drove his cocker deeper and deeper into her ass. She bared it because she had no choice. That aching pressure she had felt before came.

"Just relax. You're tense, and making it worse for yourself. Just let go," he whispered into her ear. "Just relax and take it."

"Easier said than done! You're not the one being fucked in the cula!"

But then it did begin to feel good. Just when she was thinking she would never allow herself to be sodomized again, it started to feel good. Real good.

That intense pressure tapped an orgasmic wellspring, and the pain began to ebb. She could feel his big cock's textrue and size for acutely, the veins and mushroom tip. She reached back between her legs and took his balls into her hand, feeling their heaviness.

"Oh yeah," he said. "I can feel you wanting it."

She would admit nothing as he increased his thrusting and pushed in deeper. He gripped her waist harder, and began jerking his hips into her, his cock filling her rectum completely now.

"Fuck," she breathed, getting into it.

At that point, she had to pretend that it hurt, and grunted like she was taking it like a champ. But in truth, it felt so good that her pussy was dripping with her own cum already.

The orgasm was so explosive that her legs gave out. Only Dwayne's cock and him holding her waist kept her from falling. She masked the orgasmic bliss with a low shriek. But she suspected she wasn't fooling anyone with it.

Dwayne pumped hard and fast now, and gave her ass the pounding of her life. His grunts came as he jerked and thrust into her a few more times.

"God, that's the second time. I came once already only a few minutes into it. But I stayed hard and kept going."

They were locked together as his semen flooded into her rectum. She had a discomfortable feeling like she needed to take a shit then. And she felt a rush of shame at how she had been used so casually in a shed on a golf course. What the fuck?

He slowly pulled out of her, softer now. It felt weird, and she realized she needed to hold the cum inside her. Otherwise it would soil her panties and create a wet spot in her yoga shorts.

"Fuck."

She pulled up her clothes and squeezed her ass cheeks together until she was sure she could hold it all in.

"Well, until the next race. You made a good effort, but no raise for you yet."

--

The next time she lost, she made him wait for his reward until she had a chance to go home and wash up. He wanted to meet for drinks, but he was getting cocky with her.

Yet, she liked getting fucked in the ass. The feeling was amazing. She deserved the pain. That's what whores deserved. Pain, and humiliation, and having to shit cum.

And she wanted more of it.

He came to pick her up, but this time she took control. Wearing a black dress and no panties, high heels and looking good, she got into the backseat of his car.

"Come on, let's get this over with in the back of your car. I have a date tonight."

The expression on his face was priceless.

"What? I thought..."

"I lost again, and you get to cum in my ass. That's the deal. Nothing else. Now get back here."

This time she had lubed herself up first, coating the inside of her rectum with petroleum jelly that seemed to have the best durability. For Dwayne, she had brought baby-oil to rub on his cock. He got into the backseat, and she looked around to see if there was any foot traffic around.

She leaned over, brought his already hard cock out, and began sucking on it.

"Oh wow," he breathed. "Sucking me off doesn't get you out of it."

"I'm just getting you ready so we can make this quick."

She enjoyed sucking his cock. Any cock, for that matter. Another form of humiliation. Then she coated it with baby oil. Using a wet wipe, she cleaned up any mess and then with her back towards him, spread her legs and got into his lap.

She carefully held his penis against her anus as she slowly sat on it. It slipped a few times, Despite the anal sex in the past, it had not opened up or relaxed much. Then it stretched it open, making her hiss with the intensity of it, and began to slid in. She made herself take it all quickly, feeling it slide up her rectum and against her colon.

"Fuck," she breathed.

"Oh man, that feels good. You're taking charge," he said.

He reached around and fingered her pussy as he rode his cock with her ass. She leaned back and breathed in gasps as the pain and pleasure came.

"You're amazing, Ana. Be my girl."

She did not reply.

They groaned together as his cock swelled inside her rectum. The moved together in a sort of rhythm, not really pumping. Just little movements, her squeezing her anal muscles around his shaft, it being so deep inside her, was all enough to bring them both closer and closer to cumming.

"I'm going to come," he said.

So was she, but she wasn't going to admit it. He grabbed her waist and thrust his hips up into her, and she gasped and grunted as he came in her ass once more. She came with him.

And then it was over. Only a few minutes, and yet so deeply satisfying. She got off of him, never liking the feeling of soft dick sliding out of sore ass. It wasn't a pleasant disconnect.

She opened the door and got out, leaving him shuddering and dazed.

"Until the next race. I will beat you, eventually," she promised.

"Not if I can help it. Ana..."

She closed the door on him and walked away in her high-heels, pulling her dress down to make sure her bare ass was covered, and did her best to keep his cum inside her until she could get to a toilet.

Ana thought Dwayne might be falling for her. And that made her feel a little powerful for once.

--

She did have a date that night. One that Tom Hardy had set up for her. One she could not refuse.

Ana entered the hotel bar feelings as vulnerable and naked beneath her black dress and no panties as ever. Her ass hurt from being fucked already, so she hoped whoever she was meeting was not going to want anal sex.

She sat at a cushy chair and waited, her legs crossed, pushed her glasses against her face firmly, and waited.

"Are you Ana?" a stranger asked with a British accent in a tuxedo and a grin. He was incredibly handsome. "Ana Rodriguez?"

She stared up at him, mouth slightly open.

He extended his hand down to her, and she took it. His grip was firm and strong.

"Yes, yes. I am sorry, I am she. So you are friends with, um..." she trailed off.

"Mr. Hardy? Indeed. He said you would be beautiful. He was not mistaken. Shall we?"

"Shall we what?" she asked, suspecting what he meant.

But Tom had not exactly been forthcoming. All she knew was that she was his bitch now for saving her ass from John Paul Pyke and his friends.

He only smiled as he led her by the hand, like a possession. They got into the elevator, and he was on her at once, his mouth on hers, his tongue seeking her tongue.

The kiss was unexpected. His body pressed against hers was surprising. His body was hard, as well as the cock now surging beneath his pants.

He did not even wait to get to the room.

"You are wonderful," he breathed, his passion for her unleashed.

He unzipped his pants and brought out a pale, white cock with foreskin already pulled back, a huge mushroom tip that would hurt. Seeing she wore no panties, he entered her wet and already eager pussy with a hard thrust.

She screamed, and then bit his neck to keep from crying out any further. Her legs wrapped around him, his ass visible in the mirror behind him, firm and well-tanned, and his thrusts into her thigh only enhanced the seen. One breast hung out from her dressed as he plowed into her.

The elevator stopped, and a drunk couple staggered into it before they realized what was going on. Stunned, they just stared as the doors closed behind them, and the four of them were trapped.

"Stop!" Ana cried.

She felt a surge of humiliation, and flushed as she was being fucked hard by a nameless stranger.

"Oh my God, they are fucking," the woman said, mouth agape. She was an older woman who seemed suddenly intrigued.

Her companion turned his head and grinned at her. "Would you like a picture?" he asked.

Now the two of them were embarrassed.

He then pulled out of her, grabbed her firmly, turned her around, and manhandled her into a bent-over position.

Then he began fucking her like that, where she could see it all in the mirror. Her expression of shock and intense pleasure. The arrogant expression of the Brit. The two people watching.

He smacked her ass, and with one great thrust, exploded into her pussy, draining his pale white balls into her. She screeched with an orgasm, eyes rolling for a moment.

Then they both stood up, and she pulled her dress down to try and regain her composure, and then one strap of her dress back over her exposed tit.

He pulled his pants up and tucked his still hard cock away, then zipped up.

When the doors opened, they stepped out, and he escorted her to his room. Then she realized it was the penthouse, and that he was taking her to a party.

Inside, the place was full of naked men and women dancing, lounging on couches, drinking and eating, as if Caligula of Rome had arrived in the 21st Century.

Ana was startled out of her wits. First by being fucked in the elevator to an unintended audience. And now this!

"Ladies and gentlemen! Our latest recruit from Mr. Hardy, I present to you Ana Rodriguez!"

Then he took her to a dark bedroom, threw her on the bed as if she were property, and ripped her dress off her completely, ruining it.

Another woman came in and closed the door behind her, a look of lust on her face. She was perhaps in her mid thirties, as pale as porcelain, with a long face and exotic, almost oriental eyes. She reminded Ana of the British woman Dexter Morgan had gotten involved in in Season 2.

When she spoke, it was with a French accent.

"My, Tom has such wonderful taste."

"This isn't going to be a gangbang, is it!" she demanded at once. "Tom said nothing about this! Who are you people?"

The French woman with her jet black hair and pale face said nothing. She instead let her dress fall, revealing a slender body and small breasts, black pubic hair, and long red fingernails.

Then before Ana could protest, she was in bed with her.

"My dear, you are for me. But I did ask James to fuck you in front of me. But it seems, from the cum oozing from that lovely dark pussy, that he already had."

Then her face went between Ana's legs, and the woman began sucking the cum from her cunt.

"What is this? Has another man had your anus as well tonight? Why, you naughty, naughty girl. Here, drink this."

Ana drank the glass of wine offered. All of it. She found herself excited and nervous at the same time. She had not idea who these people where, or what they wanted to do to her. But her pussy being eaten by the beautiful French woman, and the wine, did their magic.

The French woman drove her to an orgasm she did not know was possible from another woman. Not one of penetration, but of licking, and sucking, and fingering all at the same time. She was fucked by tongue and lips, and it drove her insane.

Then she turned around on top of her, and they sixty-nined. Ana had never tasted pussy before. Intoxicated by her scent, she found she had no problem exploring the vagina of another female. It's fleshy folds, softness, the hard clitoris, and all a pussy had to offer. She saw for the first time why men must long to push their cocks into one. They were beautiful and mysterious orifices.

"My names is James, by the way, Ana. And this is my colleague, Virginia, a scientist at CERN. We are on holiday, and very pleased to meet you, Ana. These men, well, they are but our security detail, as we work on very sensitive material for several governments. Apologies for the secrecy and lack of proper introductions. But we have very little time."

If that was meant to put her at ease, it had worked.

James brought them more wine, and several men inside at a time to watch, and ejaculate on both of them in the bed. They did not fuck either one of them. They merely watched and jerked off, drenching them in the cum of sixteen or more men over the course of an hour or so.

Ana found herself very curious about all the many cocks around her, and how they exploded cum from them. Their hanging balls, full of sperm. Their shapes and sizes, all different and as unique as fingerprints she imagined. They were gorgeous instruments of nature, designed for a single purpose. To fuck, and to create cum, and to make babies. Orgasm was merely a consequence of their purpose.

But being ejaculated on by so many men? Ana had never imagined any such thing. What was this? A satanic ritual? Men and women, utterly naked, came in sipping wine, enjoyed the show, and left again. It seemed she was on display.

Drunk on wine, and her tits and body covered in cum, she did not find it unwelcome that James got between her legs and began fucking her again. Hard, animal grunts as he plowed her shaved pussy. The French woman kissed her and sucked on her tits while James had his way with her.

Feet and legs high in the air, many men watching, and Virginia playing with her tits and kissing her mouth, she found it incredibly arousing.

And when James ejaculated, it was into the other woman's open mouth. Then Ana and she kissed again, and both swallowing sperm.

Then the men left the room, and the three of them were alone again. But she could hear groaning and fucking in the living room. A wild orgy had begun, and Ana curiously stared out the open door. Men fucking each other, and other women, she saw. But that was too much for her mind to tolerate.

"That is not for you. You are for us, and us alone?" Virginia said.

So they got drunk, and did more creative things. James fucked her in the ass, where she screamed in delight and pain, draining the last of his cum to mingle with Dwayne's from earlier.

Passing out later in the night, she faintly remember Tom picking her up and taking her home later.

END CHAPTER 3

12