Ana's Sin Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lost only because of the orgasms.

Despite the shower, the young men left her dripping with sweat and cum, and more of it deposited into her tummy.

Then she was on the motorcycle, her pussy and ass burning from overuse. She sat in a puddle of cum on his motorcycle seat, and was still naked as the sun began coming up. Her jaw ached as well. A train had been thrown on her more than once.

Tom brought her back home, and she staggered into her house wearing the same high-heels she had left with, and nothing more. How many guys had used her? Tom Hardy was counting money, and then left a stack of twenties on her counter.

"A good take," he said. "You did really well. I didn't think you had it in you. But not once did you beg for us to stop. You'll need the weekend to recover for sure."

"I don't need the money," she replied. "I make plenty."

"It's the principle of the thing. Give it to charity or the Church."

"So I'm your whore now? You going to pimp me out again?"

"That's for you to decide. Schedule a vacation at work."

She used the bathroom, shit cum out, threw up cum, and then took a shower. Then she put on a t-shirt and panties and went to bed, the room spinning crazily.

---

She confessed it all to Father Murphy Saturday afternoon. She was too sore to be horny. She had dressed in a long skirt and fluffy blouse. But panties irritated her pussy, so she went without them still.

She confessed everything. When she was done, the young and handsome priest with a British accent was silent for a long time.

"Father?"

No reply. She tried to peer into the other stall, but it was too dark to see if he was still inside. She left her booth and went to check on him ... and found he wasn't there at all.

She had scared even a priest away.

A nun appeared, and Ana was startled by her silent arrival. A short woman, thin beneath her layers of clothes, and yet carrying enormous breasts that were barely contained. She was surprisingly young and pretty to be a nun.

"What a waste?" the nun said.

"What?"

"That's what you're thinking about me. What a waste that I became a Bride of Christ?"

"No."

"Liar. Father Murphy told me you must not come back to this Church. That if you do, his punishment will be very severe.

Ana became angry, and she was about to shout at the nun.

"Mystery Babylon, Harlot of Harlots," the nun whispered. "You belong to the devil now. Go! You are excommunicated!"

Ana fled, tears streaming down her eyes. Shamed and humiliated, and feeling naked in her thin dress, she ran back to her car, started it up, and peeled away.

"Fuck you, God!" she said out loud. "I am Hell's Angel now!"

END CHAPTER 4

12