Ana's Special Gift

Story Info
Husband sends his wife to have sex with a couple as a gift.
5.5k words
4.19
82.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sent my wife on a sexual adventure with a camera, trench coat, high heels and lipstick. What I received in return is a gift I will be able to appreciate for all time; a video of an erotic encounter with her and another couple.

My wife and I have been together for 13 years; long enough to know me well. Yet, anytime there is an event that requires us to exchange gifts, she struggles and becomes frustrated. I'm notoriously difficult to shop for since I tend to fulfill my wants and desires of electronic and consumer goods on an as needed basis with retail therapy. On the other hand, I've been fortunate enough to always think of a perfect and meaningful gift. This manages to amplify her frustration.

In addition to the gifts we exchange in public, we usually exchange sexual favors for every occasion. This serves to help keep things interesting in an otherwise loving marriage. We are your average couple-next-door people: careers, family, house in the suburbs. Average except that occasionally we experiment with the swinging lifestyle. Ana is very pretty in an unassuming way. She has a perfectly proportioned body with very large breasts and a soft supple bottom. I pretty much look like a guy. Average height, average weight, dark hair, dark eyes. I take great pride in blending in, since it makes the darker side of our sexual adventures much more sinister.

That brings me to a special request I made of my wife a few months ago.

"Christmas is coming soon. I know how much you struggle to me the perfect gift. What do you say we do something a little different this year?"

"What did you have in mind?"

"I was thinking that I would buy a few small gifts for myself and wrap them as being from you and that my true gift be something purely sexual."

"We can do that. Did you have something specific planned?"

"Nothing specific planned. Although, I'd like it to involve naked people and I'd like to be an observer."

"Let me think about it and I'll let you know."

This is how we left things in the beginning of December. Many of my friends from school were going to be in town for the holidays, so we decided to throw a party. With work, family and other holiday induced stress, Christmas snuck up on us. It seemed too much to ask about her progress toward planning for my gift. We planned to have the party at the last minute and were both very distracted. I realized that if I wanted something really special, I would have to come up with it on my own.

I had a plan. My wife and I have been swinging with one couple in particular throughout our marriage. To everyone else, they are very close friends and regular fixtures at many social gatherings we attend. To us, they are much more. I decided to enlist their help by sending my wife on an erotic encounter with them by without me and record the session as my gift. There were many problems: Would she be willing? Would they be willing? Would everyone allow it to be recorded? How do I ask? How will this impact our relationship? Is there enough time to set this up?

This plan required a bit of coordination since I conceived it the day of the party. Ana and I wouldn't have much time alone, so I decided that the best way to ask was in a letter, or rather a series of letters.

The first of which I wrote to Ana:

----------

My Dear:

I know that you always struggle to find me the perfect gift when the occasion arises. The irony is that YOU are the perfect gift for ALL occasions.

As we discussed previously, I requested a sexually oriented gift this year and left it open-ended. I have written you this letter to make a request for something specific that I mentioned to you the other night involving our friends Dan and Lilia. I would like for you to present yourself to them as their gift and have it recorded as mine.

I have written them letters explaining their gift and would like for you to read them. If this is something you would do for me, I want you to seal the envelopes and present it to them with the instructions to read it in private.

If you decide that this is a gift you cannot give me, I will still love you and will eagerly anticipate whatever you come up with.

Your loving husband,

Ben

----------------

The letters to Dan and Lilia were:

----------------

Dear Dan:

Ana and I struggled to think of the perfect gift for Lilia and you. In all that we know of you and all the good times we have shared, I could think of nothing better than to share part my gift with you. I asked Ana to fulfill a sexual fantasy this year. She is to go to your home and present herself to you and your wife for an intimate and erotic lovemaking session. My gift in this deal is that the session is to be video recorded for my viewing pleasure at a later date. By now, I presume you are thinking two things:

1. My wife will never agree to this.

2. Why didn't I think of this first?

As a man being offered a threesome with two women, I presume that your default answer is yes and could probably end your letter here.

However, to address any concerns about privacy, I want to emphasize that this is for me and the star of the show is Ana. You or Lilia will have complete control of the camera at all times during the session and can maneuver it in such a way as to obscure your faces. Further, you would be provided with fashionable masks such that the alter-ego façade to your superhero status will not be revealed. In addition, I will only ever make one copy of this to provide to you. No one—besides the four of us, will ever see this or know of its existence.

If Ana handed you these letters and asked you to read them in private, that means she has read both letters and wants to do this for me. At some point this evening, I would like for you to discuss this with Lilia, but not pressure her. If you are both agreeable, please place both letters in my top dresser drawer with the date and time you would like to unwrap your present.

To address the "why didn't I think about this first" question of your voyeuristic needs, you can be the second person to think about it. Simply write a second date/time for Lilia to come and join us—attend or have it video recorded at your discretion—I didn't add this to her letter as she has enough to think about right now.

If you and Lilia decide that this isn't something you would like to do, we both understand that it is not a rejection of the gift, only the terms of accepting the gift and we look forward to many evenings of passion with you both in the future. I ask that you place both letters in the drawer torn in half. Ask your wife about the consolation prize(s).

Your friend,

Ben

------------

Dear Lilia:

Ana and I struggled to think of the perfect gift for you and Dan. In all that we know of you and all the good times we have shared, I could think of nothing better than to share part my gift with you. I asked Ana to fulfill a sexual fantasy this year. She is to go to your home and present herself to you and your husband for an intimate and erotic lovemaking session. My gift in this deal is that the session is to be video recorded for my viewing pleasure at a later date.

I am very aware of your thoughts about recorded media, but ask that you read the rest of this letter before you form your opinion. To address any concerns about privacy:

1. I want to emphasize that this is for me and the star of the show is Ana—your appearance on camera is encouraged, but not necessary.

2. You or Dan will have complete control of the camera at all times during the session and can maneuver it in such a way as to obscure what you don't want recorded.

3. Ana will bring elegant masquerade masks that can be worn so that your identity can remain anonymous if the camera slips.

4. I will keep the original and make one copy provide to you.

5. No one—besides the four of us, will ever see this or know of its existence.

If Ana handed you these letters and asked you to read them in private, that means she has read both letters and wants to do this for me. At some point this evening, I would like for you to discuss this with Dan. His letter has the instructions about how to express your decision this evening.

Consolation prize. In the event your answer is no, we totally understand that it is a rejection of condition of the gift and not the gift itself. Dan's letter directs him to ask for the consolation prize. You can either: 1. direct him to ask Ana for an aspirin for a slight headache he is having (she will take him to our bathroom at some point during the party and service him sexually in a manner that is agreeable to them both, or 2. if this is something you are uncomfortable with, there is a gift bag with Dan's name on it under the tree. A bottle of Gentlemen Jack awaits him there.

You are entitled to have a headache as well. Just ask Dan if it's okay for you to ask me for an aspirin after he goes ;-)

Even if you agree, please feel free to take advantage of the either or both consolation prize(s).

Your friend,

Ben

-----------

After I drafted the letters and read and reread them, I finally worked up the courage to hand it my wife when she got home from work. She didn't have time to look at it right away because she had to get ready for the party, shower and get dressed. She put the envelope under her pillow until she had enough time to look at it.

I left her in our bedroom as I began to prepare the house for the party, arrange the house, etc. When I was done, I needed to get showered and dressed. I made a quick check under her pillow before I joined Ana in the shower and noticed the envelope was no longer there.

When I met her in the shower, I asked her about the letters. She told me that she wasn't sure what she would do, but that she sealed the envelopes up and put them in the drawer. She would hand them out if she decided to go ahead with it.

In the mean time, she had a request of her own. She guided my head down to her crotch. While she stood in the shower, with one leg slightly raised, my tongue lashed against her clitoris. One of my fingers guided its way into her pussy. I slowly stroked my index finger against the inside of her pelvis while my mouth rest over her pussy. My tongue quickly rolled over her button. The hot water from the shower splashed on me while I was kneeling in front her on the cold tile of our shower floor. It didn't take long before her hand found its way to the back of my head. While physically impossible she tried to pull my mouth closer to her. I took this as my cue to stop teasing her and apply continuous strokes of my tongue on her clit while applying constant pressure. Her knees began to buckle and she shuddered with the release of a very lovely orgasm.

She left me in the shower by myself to finish getting clean while she left to pick out clothes, do hair/make-up, etc. When I got out of the shower, she was walking around naked allowing herself to air dry. Noticing my erection, she turns to me to give me a slow tender kiss and gives my cock a slight tug. She then whispered that she made her decision and that she would give them the letters and see where it went from there.

Upon hearing the news, I kissed her deeply. My hands roamed her beautiful naked body and found their way to her very wet pussy. She gripped my cock with a loving but firm squeeze.

"I don't think we have enough time for this."

"I won't need more than a minute or two."

I bent her over her sink and, with the help of a little saliva applied to the tip of my cock, I slid it deep inside her warm, welcoming pussy. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth drew in breath with the first stroke in. I continued to watch her face in the mirror as I slid in and out. Her eyes started to roll and head slumped forward slightly as I built up my rhythm attacking her slippery hole.

I pounded her from behind, alternating glances at her lovely heart-shaped ass bouncing against me, and her pursed mouth attempting to muffle her grunts, groans and whimpers in a vain attempt to be discreet. As I felt I was approaching orgasm, I gripped her by her hair and pulled her head up so that she can watch the lustful fury in my eyes as I fucked her savagely.

"Does my little slut want me to cum in her pussy?"

"Oh yeah, baby, I want you to cum deep inside me," was her response.

"Are you going to be a good little slut for me tonight and service Dan's cock with our guests in the other room later?"

"You know I want to swallow his big salty load," she said as she looked me in the eyes and flashed me a wicked grin before licking her lips.

Just then, I couldn't take it anymore and came inside her pussy for what felt like an eternity. I released her hair and her head dropped as she used her leverage to push her ass up against me. As I slowed my rhythm, I could feel the muscles in her pussy milking the last drop of cum from my cock. After a few moments, I slid my cock out of her and watched as some of the cum began to leak out of her. With the assistance of the counter, she pushed herself back up and steadied herself. I moved in closer to grope her breasts and kiss her deeply. As I did so, I slipped a finger into her cum filled pussy.

"Boy, I left you quite a load."

I brought my finger up to her lips. She licked it like a melting ice cream cone—carefully around the sides making sure not to let a drop spill to the floor. After a quick peck on the lips, we continued with getting ready for the party.

It didn't take long for guests to arrive. The promise of great food, booze and friends tends to bring out the best in the people we know, for which I am forever thankful. Throughout the evening, I would occasionally check to see if the letters had been disbursed to our special friends, Dan and Lilia. After about an hour, I noticed that my wife disappeared with Dan and Lilia into our bedroom and re-emerged a few minutes later. They were both smiling and for the next half-hour to hour were whispering to themselves.

I was otherwise engaged in conversation when Dan gave me a look. I quickly found a way to excuse myself and leaned in to hear from him.

"We are considering your proposal, but what I would really like, is if you could manage to sneak away with Lilia for a moment to fool around."

"I think I can oblige that humble request," I quipped.

It didn't take me long to corner Lilia. She asked me for an aspirin and I knew what she wanted. We surreptitiously excused ourselves and made our way into the master bathroom. Once inside I immediately pounced on her. We embraced and kissed as teenagers in the back of a Chevy. My hands found their way to her breasts. Realizing that time was of the essence, she unbuckled my shorts and I her jeans. Her long slender fingers grasped my hard cock and she paused for a moment to flash me a wicked grin. At that moment, I had run my hands down her jeans to discover that she was wearing no panties—God Bless her! She wriggled around a bit and her jeans dropped to the floor. My mouth immediately dropped to her pussy and it was rewarded with smooth, slick mound. We could hear the partygoers in the other room and there we were; I on my knees with my mouth full on her and she standing there, half dressed, trying to muffle her groans.

She grabbed me by the hair and pulled me back up to her face.

"I want you to fuck me so badly."

I decided to give her the same service as I gave my wife earlier. I grabbed a condom and bent her over my wife's sink. She braced herself and locked eyes with mine in the mirror. My favorite sight in the world is the expression on a woman's face when you first enter her: the wide look of surprise when you first pierce her, the inevitable roll of the eyes as the thrusts become steady, the timid biting of the lips and finally, the open mouth screaming and groaning with approval. When taking a woman from behind, you don't often get to see this spectacle, but when I slid my cock in her wet pussy, I watched her face in the mirror. Her eyes diverted a bit and rolled into the back of her head before she closed them. She winced a bit before lurching forward as I began to glide into her over and over. She pursued her lips to muffle her moans as I rammed her from behind. The noise from the party creeping into the room was disregarded as we engaged into the throws of passion. I grabbed her hair and pulled her head up so I could see her face better in the mirror and asked

"Is this what you wanted? Did you want to be a little slut for your husband? Do you want me to cum in your pussy, slut? I bet you can't wait to tell him how naughty you've been? He's going to fuck you nice and hard after you tell him, isn't he?"

Her only replies were unintelligible groans and grunts. It didn't take long before I made those final critical strokes and had exploded into fantastic orgasm leaving her what little cum my wife's pussy hadn't coaxed out earlier. I slide out of her gently as my cock was still sensitive. We stood silent for a moment, fondling and caressing. Neither of us had any idea how long we were at it, so there wasn't much time to bask in the afterglow. Faces flushed, we trickled back to the party one at a time.

Shortly after, I made my way to Dan and my wife and told them it was their turn.

Some time passed and I hadn't really noticed my wife or Dan. When I passed our bedroom door and saw it closed, I took it as a cue and let it be. Well, I actually sat in the living room anxiously watching for them to emerge to catch a naughty glimpse into what happened.

I joined several others that were already seated and we engaged in irrelevant conversation. I can't remember what anyone said because I wasn't paying attention at all. My mind was preoccupied with what was going on mere footsteps away.

Suddenly, I saw my dog walk past and push on the door, which flung open! I jumped out of my seat and scorned her as I pulled the door shut and made sure it latched. (We really need to fix that problem with the door, but I digress). No doubt they were having their fun, but I only saw Dan's face emerge from the closet.

As I impatiently waited, I deflected several inquiries as to my wife's whereabouts. We have a particular nosey friend that wouldn't let up until I eventually told her that Ana wasn't feeling well and was in our bedroom. I also told her that I had just checked in on her and she didn't need any help. After what seemed like a very long time, Ana emerged. She looked like she had a few feathers ruffled, but seemed no worse for the wear. I presume they were going to stagger the exit, however it seems Dan slipped out to the patio via the sliding glass door.

As my wife would tell me much later, he took her into her walk-in closet where they fooled around. He had managed to go down on her and give her a second standing orgasm for the night. Also, she mentioned that she returned the favor by sucking his cock. In our many experiences with them, it seems that he prefers to cum in my wife's mouth because his wife does not let him do that. Ana always has the courtesy to swallow so as to not disrupt the enjoyment and beauty of the blowjob after-glow.

I would love to go into further detail, but since I wasn't there, it would be purely made up. Also, immediately after she shared the details, we made love and passed out in bed. Once I came, I didn't need to hear the details. I was exhausted and exhilarated. Exhilarated because Ana informed me that our friends agreed to the proposal, but the timing was going to have to be worked out. The groundwork was laid.

We weren't able to schedule the rendezvous until several weeks later (yes weeks). It ended up being the Friday before Valentine's Day. I remember being unable to focus on anything other than perverse thoughts that day. What would they do? How much will I get to see? Will I be jealous? Hundreds of permutations ran through my mind: Ana going down on Lilia, Lilia going down on Ana, Dan fucking Ana while licking Lilia's pussy. The images consumed me.

12