Ana's Turn

Story Info
Payback comes when Jack least expects it.
4k words
3.68
15.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jack waited impatiently for Ana to return he thought about the events that led up to this point in the evening. He was surprised that after this many years of marriage he was just now seeing this new side to his wife. Ana had been such a tease all night. She was more assertive and adventurousness than he could ever remember. She seemed liberated somehow. Perhaps being in a strange new city away from anything that the couple knew or that reminded them of their day to day life was all Ana needed to feel she could really let loose.

The couple was out of town for a rare getaway and had splurged on a suite in a five star hotel. It was Ana's suggestion that they took this trip. She found a last minute deal on airfare and suggested they get out of town. This city was not somewhere they had been before or ever planned to visit, but the airfare was a good deal and, as Ana told Jack, the destination was not important.

At dinner Jack first noticed Ana was acting differently. She flirted with Jack in a way that was unlike she ever had before. Their table was along the back of the restaurant. Ana's seat faced away from the dining room. This allowed Ana to be particularly flirtatious without being noticed by the other diners. There were subtle things like the way she kept touching his hand as they talked. And there were the not so subtle things such as the way she ate her dessert. They each ordered crème brulee. Ana would take a small spoonful, get a dab of cream on the tip of her tongue then slide her tongue into her mouth, lips closed. Then she would lick the cream off her lips. Jack finished his and watched as Ana slowly continued eating her dessert.

"Are you enjoying this?" Jack asked.

"Excuse me?" Ana replied.

"The way you're eating your dessert." said Jack.

"What are you talking about?" she said.

"You know it's getting me hot." Jack said.

"Ha, I'm just enjoying my dessert. It's not my fault you ate yours so quickly." Ana smiled and went about her ritual.

Jack could hardly wait to get Ana back to the room. He contemplated ordering more crème brule to take with them. He was a little put out, however, when the check arrived and Ana announced that she had to go to the lobby to make a business call. She told Jack to go to the bar and get a drink. She said it would not take long and not to try to flirt with any women while she was gone. Jack thought that last comment was odd but he chalked it up to Ana's newfound playfulness. As promised Ana's call did not take long.

"That was quick." Jack commented "every ok?"

"Yep it's all taken care of," Ana replied "Let's head up to the room."

When they got to the room Ana pushed Jack against the wall. "I'm going to have my way with you." she whispered in his ear as she started to unbuckle his belt. Jack tried to unbutton Ana's blouse but she brushed his hands aside and stepped away from him.

"Ah ah don't touch." Ana said. She hooked a finger inside the waist of his pants and led Jack to the bedroom. She positioned Jack so his back was to the bed while she continued to undress him. "I know you would like for me to act dirtier," she said "we'll see how you like this."

"What do you have in mind?" Jack asked but Ana did not respond.

Jack was now completely nude and Ana was fully clothed. Ana shoved Jack back causing him to fall onto the bed. She then went to the night stand and took out a set of arm and leg restraints. She tied Jack's arms above his head and fastened them to the headboard. His feet were still on the floor and she strapped them to the bed posts. Jack was turned on being so exposed. Ana announced that she had to get ready and left the room. This gave Jack time to anticipate what Ana had in store for him. He could hardly believe the way she was acting. While Ana was not a prude she had always been a little shy sexually. Jack had spent years coaxing Ana to be less inhibited and his efforts were somewhat successful. Still he was always the initiator for anything out of the ordinary in the bedroom. So he was shocked by how Ana was taking charge. He wondered; did Ana pack the restraints in her luggage and risk being searched in airport security? He could not imagine Ana risking that kind of embarrassment. Equally, he could not imagine she would have run out to a local sex shop to buy them. Regardless, Ana was prepared and had obviously put some thought into this evening. He was starting to think tonight would be the hottest sex of their married life.

Ana returned wearing a corset, garter and stockings. Jack bought this outfit for Ana a year ago. To his disappointment she had only worn it once. The sight Ana in her lingerie got Jack so excited he could feel his heart starting to race. In fact every inch of his exposed body was now tingling with anticipation. He tried to calm himself because he was afraid he would cum too quickly.

Ana walked to the side of the bed and tightened the straps around his wrists.

"I need to make sure you can't get these off." Ana said. She was stone faced and now seemed a little distant. She checked the ankle straps.

"Your cock is hard already." She slid a finger up his shaft.

"You want me to suck it, don't you?" not waiting for an answer she continued "I bet you want me to do all kinds of dirty things to you."

"Yes! Please do what ever you want with me." he replied.

Ana took a firm grip of his cock and whispered. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh my god yes!" He replied.

"I bet you do you pig." Ana's tone shifted. It sounded genuinely angry. This caught Jack off guard because Ana never role played very convincingly. He let out a nervous laugh.

"You think it's funny?" Ana asked.

"No, I'm sorry. Whatever you want." Jack replied.

"Did you think it was funny when you fucked that slut behind my back?" Ana asked "Did you think I wouldn't find out? Well, I know all about it."

A wave of panic washed over Jack. He recalled an incident he hoped he would never have to think about again. One night a couple years ago Jack made what he considered to be the biggest mistake of his life. A business client invited him to a party after work. Jack did not know anyone at the party. However, the host was a very attractive woman and had taken an interest in him early in the evening. She flirted with Jack all night and made sure he always had a full drink. She was the reason he got so drunk. He had tried to pace his drinking but still ended up very inebriated. As the evening started to wind down the host insisted that Jack stay the night because he was too drunk to drive home. Since Ana was out of town anyway and would not miss him, Jack agreed. But as the guests started to leave the woman's flirting become more aggressive. When everyone had gone she insisted on getting in the hot tub. As Jack did not have a suit she said he could just wear his underwear. "But..I might sneak a peek to see what kind of underwear you wear." she teased. After they got in she advised Jack that he should remove his underwear and put them aside to dry as there was no way they would dry before morning if he didn't.

"Couldn't I just throw them in your dryer?" Jack asked.

"It's broken," she replied "it's ok we'll leave the jets on. I wont be able to see anything. It really makes no difference if you are not wearing anything."

Jack reluctantly agreed. As they soaked the woman kept moving around in the hot tub and "accidently" brushed up against Jack several times as she moved about. He was glad the jets were running because her brushing up against his nude body had caused his dick to get hard. Eventually the woman pretended to slip and in doing so grabbed hold of Jack's cock as she was catching her balance.

"This is interesting." she noted about the fact that his cock was hard. She kept her hand on his cock and started stroking him. Jack tried to squirm away at first but ultimately he put up little resistance. It did not take too much effort on her part before she was giving him a blow job by the side of the hot tub. Jack had always been faithful and was never tempted to stray. However he had never been in a situation like this. Between the lack of judgment from the alcohol and the lack of will power induced by a beautiful woman sucking on his cock he caved in. He stood the woman up, turned her around, bent her over the edge of the hot tub and fucked her. It was hard and fast and despite being drunk it only took a few thrusts before he came. He pulled out and without saying much they both went to separate bedrooms and fell asleep.

Jack woke up in the morning mortified and disgusted by what he had done. He wanted out of that house but he did not want to come out of the bedroom. He dreaded having to interact with the woman. He just wanted out as quickly as possible. He thought he would sneak out but he could hear movement outside his room. He lay there for a while punishing himself over what he had done. When he finally got up the nerve to come out of the room he pretended to not remember what had gone on the night before. His host seemed happy to do the same. They engaged in a little bit of small talk and he was able to get himself out the door rather quickly. Jack was depressed for several months over his indiscretion but as time passed his self loathing faded and he assumed this unfortunate event was forever in past.

Now, however, he was laying there terrified that Ana found out about that night.

Ana interrupted his thoughts. "Was she a good fuck?"

Jack was not sure what to say. "Um, not as good as you." he answered.

"You little shit - I am not joking around. I know all about it, a friend of mine saw you. She saw that slut sucking your cock and she saw you fuck her." At this point Jack decided not to talk. Maybe by some miracle this was all just coincidence. Maybe she was really getting into her role. Ana crawled onto the foot of the bed so that she was straddling over Jack. She pulled the cups of her corset down so that her tits dangled against his cock.

"Did she take your whole cock in her mouth?" He did not answer. "I bet you liked that didn't you? You like some strange slut sucking your cock, don't you? I'm surprised you didn't fuck her in the ass. I know how much you've always wanted to do that."

Ana never talked dirty like that and despite Jack's unease he could not help but get turned on by her dirty talk. He was now very hard and a bead of precum had formed on the end of his dick. Ana swirled it around with the tip of her tongue. This reminded Jack of the creme brulee. He started to relax now. He was becoming confident this was all just part of the scenario. Ana began titty fucking Jack and soon the head of his cock was so swollen and flushed it was clear that he was on the verge of Cumming. Ana noticed this. Taking a firm grasp at the base of his cock, she dug her thumb in just behind his balls. It hurt enough to stop the urge to cum. "You're not going to cum, you're going to watch."

Ana got up abruptly. She glared at Jack for a second then walked into the next room. Once again Jack lay there waiting. He tried to listen for clues to what Ana might be up to but he could not hear anything. Finally he thought he heard the front door open. Soon after that he heard Ana say something.

"What?" he called out.

"I wasn't talking to you." Ana replied. But she was talking.

Now he could hear her. "I don't want you to talk to him. I want you to completely ignore him and follow my lead. Do you understand?"

"What the hell is she doing?" Jack said to himself. He thought maybe she was on the phone again but then he heard a man's voice answer "OK."

"Holy shit!" Jack thought. "There is someone out there!" Then he remembered that Ana was wearing her lingerie and had not covered up. His mind was racing trying to figure out what hell she was doing? What was he going to do? Obviously not a damned thing as he was tied to the bed! He lay there paralyzed in disbelief over the situation. His wife was in the other room with a man and she was wearing nothing but her lingerie! Ana walked back into the room.

"What the hell is going on?" he asked.

"I'm teaching you a lesson." she replied. "You're going to lie there quietly and watch."

"Watch?? What the hell are you talking about?" Ana did not answer.

Even though he thought he knew what she meant he couldn't bring himself to even consider the idea.

"Come on in" Ana called to the next room. A man walked in and as instructed he did not say a word to Jack. He did not even look over at him. His eyes were fixed on Ana's body.

"You're going to watch him fuck me". Ana said as she caressed the man's belly. "I understand he has a nice big cock. Don't you?" she asked looking at him slyly as she slid slowly down to her knees.

Jack broke down and confessed. "OK, alright I did have sex with her. I didn't mean to I was really drunk and she forced herself on me. This isn't funny! OK. I've learned my lesson. Please let's just talk about it. I want to talk. Get this guy out of here!"

"Just be quiet" she replied calmly. "You can't talk your way out of this. You can't undo what you already did."

Ana unzipped the man's pants and pulled out his half-hard but already very large and thick cock. "Oh my" Ana said. She admired it for a moment in the palm of her hand.

"Ana wait! stop this!" Jack pleaded. He was helpless. There was nothing he could do to stop what was happening and it was happening faster than he could process.

Ana lifted his cock up, stuck her tongue out and started licking just above his balls. She slid her tongue slowly up his shaft until she reached the most sensitive spot just below the head of his cock. She focused on this spot for a while teasing it with her tongue and lips. Jack had taught Ana about that sweet spot. He couldn't believe he was watching her do this to another man.

Looking the man straight in the eyes Ana said. "You have got such a nice cock ... it's so much bigger than I am used to." She made sure to emphasize that it was so much bigger.

"Oh my god what the hell are you doing, Ana? Come on you can't do this." Jack pleaded.

"Just shut up." she snapped. "You're going to watch me fuck a real cock."

"Oh my god Ana, what the hell?" Jack moaned.

With that she took the cock in her mouth and started sliding slowly up and down the man's shaft taking in a little more in each time she went down. After about a minute she paused and told Jack that she couldn't fit the whole thing in her mouth. She grinned cruelly and continued teasing the head of the man's cock with her tongue. His cock was now fully erect and was clearly much bigger than Jack's as well as any dildo the couple had ever played with.

"You fucking slut. What the hell are you doing?" Jack demanded. Ana did not acknowledge him. Jack lay there panicking. Jack was sure he would be not able to bear watching another man fuck his wife. He consoled himself with the belief that she would never be able to take such a big cock.

Ana got up off her knees and still holding his cock led the man over to the couch. She turned around and bent over the arm of the couch revealing her ass and thong covered pussy. Jack could see Ana had shaved for the occasion. The man slid Ana's thong slowly over her ass then down her legs. The lace material peeled away from her freshly shaved cunt.

"Oh my god, what the fuck are you doing? I can't believe this. You're just going to fuck this guy?"

"Shhh." she whispered as she lifted one leg over the arm of the couch so that Jack could get a clearer view. Her lips were already swollen, wet and curled open like a flower. It was like a knife in Jack's gut seeing how aroused she was. It was obvious she was eager to be fucked by this stranger. The man placed the head off his cock against her labia. Her lips sealed around the tip of his cock. Ana reached back with one hand and spread her lips apart.

"Start slowly," she said "you're a lot bigger than I am used to." He slid the head of his cock in. "Oh my god." she moaned.

The man paused to let Ana get used to the size of his dick then he slid all the way in. Ana gasped. She was caught off guard by how full she suddenly felt.

Jack could not believe what he was seeing. The pain of having to watch some stranger fuck his wife in front of him was unbearable. But for some reason he kept looking. The jealousy that this cock was so much bigger than his own and that his wife was enjoying it so much was unbearable. Yet he continued to watch. He could not turn away. His eyes were fixated on this scene. In fact his senses seemed to be capturing every detail. He noticed that the rate of Ana's breathing had changed. He noticed with each thrust the cock pulled at her lips and that this made her clit move back and forth. He noticed how the man's cock, wet from his wife, glistened in the light.

With both hands Ana spread her ass apart so the man could go deeper. This also made it so Jack had an even better view. He could not pull his eyes away as the cock slid in and out. The man caressed Ana's ass as he continued to slowly slide his massive cock in and out of her stretched pussy. To Jack's surprise she not only was able to handle this huge cock she appeared to really be enjoying the extra size. The man pushed his cock in all the way to the balls and Ana let out a squeak. He kept his cock buried in her while he started fingering her asshole. Ana rarely let Jack touch her ass. On those rare occasions that she did it was only when she was already starting to cum. But it was clear that Ana was getting off on this. In fact Jack could see Ana had become wetter. The man started sliding his finger in and out of her ass with the same rhythm he had been fucking her. When Ana's moaning became loader the man starting fucking again but now he was fucking her a lot harder. Soon Ana made a noise Jack had never heard before. It was low, animal like and clearly uncontrollable. She was cumming but not like she ever did with Jack. She was completely swept away in her orgasm. The man who had been quiet up to this point began to groan then buried his cock once again deep into Ana and held there for several seconds. Ana could feel the man cum inside of her as another orgasm swept over her. The man finished up. Ana thanked him and showed him to the door.

When Ana returned Jack verbally unleashed on her. "You fucking slut. I can't believe you just did that. How could you do that? What? You'll just take any fucking cock you can get?"

"Shut up you pervert. I noticed you watching the whole thing. And look at you, your cock is still hard." She slapped his dick. You were turned on by it. Another man is fucking your wife and you watch with a hard on". She slapped it again. "You liked seeing me fucked by a big fat cock. You've always wanted me to be more of a slut. Haven't you?"

The strange thing is, Jack was aroused by seeing his wife act like such a slut and by seeing her take such a big cock. He was unsure if he wanted to cry or lash out in rage but it was undeniable that he was turned on by seeing his wife so thoroughly satisfied. Ana began giving Jack a hand job. As she stroked his cock she told him how nice it felt to have her pussy filled with such a big cock and what a pervert he was for watching some stranger fuck her. She then reached under the bed and pulled out a vibrator. This was not one from their collection of toys. It was slim and smooth. She lifted up Jack's balls and placed the vibrator against his ass. She continued to stroke his cock.

"What the fuck are you doing? No! I am not into this." Jack protested.

"I really don't care. If you ever want to have sex with me again you are going to have to take it in the ass" She slid it in slowly and continued to stroke Jack's cock. Ana continued to tell Jack what a pervert he was for watching, she demanded he admit how much he liked watching. She went into great detail. "You liked watching that big cock stretch my pussy, didn't you? You liked watching me cum all over him didn't you?" and she went on using the dirtiest language Jack had ever heard come from her mouth. "You're going to cum for me" she said as she turned the vibrator on. Jack tried to protest but he could not escape. The vibrations were traveling up his shaft and he could now feel cum building inside him. He tried hard not to cum. He did not want to give Ana the satisfaction but it did not take long before he came in three strong spurts. "Wow! You must have enjoyed that." Ana said. Ana got up, put a robe on and loosened the restraints. She then patted Jack on the side of the face and said softly "I'm guessing you'll never cheat on me again" She turned to leave the room, paused and said "You better clean up, we have an early flight tomorrow." She walked out.