Anastasia Ch. 03

Story Info
Anastasia makes another escape attempt.
3.3k words
4.65
13.6k
21

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/07/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy thanksgiving everyone!! I hope y'all are enjoying my demented mind. I'd like to make a shout out to oldnakeddad for editing my story and making it better. Can't wait to work with you again. Sorry this took so long and i do read the comments there is a whole lot more to come. Stick around and see where my story goes.

~queenofthedamned19

*****

Chapter 3

I awoke with a start, laying on my belly. I could feel Alex's body pressed into my side, his arm draped over my back. Crap, I thought, I hadn't meant to fall asleep. Alex has an illusion around his land, where it is always dark. The only light that wasn't artificial is the moon, it shines high in the sky like a beacon of hope, my beacon of hope and because of this, there was no way of telling the time of day.

I glanced around the room, nothing had changed. Alex was still asleep, his breath fanning my long hair into my face. As I rolled away from him, his arm slid against my skin sending pleasurable tingles throughout my body. I shuddered in disgust at my reaction, wondering why my body was reacting to him this way. I rolled over the side of the bed, careful not to wake the slumbering lust demon and silently landed in a crouch. I peeked over the edge to double check that I had not awakened him, he was still sound asleep. I crept towards the dresser to see if there was any clothing I could use, imagining the looks I would get coming out on the other side of the portal naked. Searching through the drawers, I found massive amounts of bras and panties in the top two but I didn't want to waste my time putting them on and potentially getting caught. I found an array of pajamas in the middle drawers so I randomly grabbed a white cotton t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants, putting them on as quietly and as quickly as I could, always looking behind me to be sure I didn't wake Alex. He hadn't moved, the blankets were draped around his waist and between his shoulder blades were four faint claw marks and I remembered clearly the day he got them.

FLASHBACK

I sat at the feet of the archangel, Gabriel, as he looked down his nose at me as if I was a pesky fly he had just swatted out of the air. I might as well have been, I failed to do my duty as one of God's Protectors, I had sinned. While patrolling for demons in New York City, I ran into a very handsome human man. He had: jet black hair, emerald green eyes, an aristocratic nose, a strong chin and jaw, a well-toned body and a dark, expensive suit covered his broad shoulders. We talked for hours that night and the night after that. I was so entranced with this man, I found myself abandoning my duty to God and spending every waking moment with him. He was perfect, in the eyes of a human, he was kind, generous and ambitious. I was completely envious of the humans I was forbidden to be with and I had always thought it was because they could not know that angels exist but I was completely wrong and one night, he seduced me into his bed. It was a night filled with passion and hot steamy sex, hours of us making love until he literally fell over and died in my arms, the grace that made me an angel had killed him.

In my panic I had called for help and was immediately taken to Gabriel. Tears streamed down my face as I looked up at Gabriel begging for mercy, but he had none, instead, he ripped my Heavenly Grace from me and I was tossed from Heaven like a bag of trash. falling from Heaven, graceless and broken, my soul feeling torn. I plummeted towards earth at an accelerated rate, my body slamming painfully into the middle of an abandoned street, creating a small crater. I curled into a ball and awaited death but it didn't find me, Alex did and he had a human woman wrapped around his arm as she was tugging him away as he noticed me. She had blond, short hair in a pixie cut, dull brown eyes, her nose was too big for her face but where she lacked in that department, her body made up for, tenfold. She was braless, wearing a sleeveless, low-cut, short, blue, spaghetti-strap dress that barely contained her tits and ass; her high heels accenting her extremely long legs.

"Let's go, gorgeous, leave that pathetic thing alone. Remember, I couldn't wait to get you home and have my wicked way with you?" Her voice was borderline nasal. Alex shrugged her off and began to walk my way.

"No, darling. She is worth more than you will ever be." he said over his shoulder.

He was less than ten feet away from me as I cringed away, willing the last of my grace to defend myself. As he reached for me, I tensed ready to pounce.

"Excuse me?!" the blonde screeched. "Absolutely not! I did not waste an entire night on you just so you could drop me for some trash on the street. You're coming home with me tonight."

She had grabbed Alex by the shoulder, digging her long fake nails into his skin. Alex growled and whirled around faster than any eye could track. He grabbed her head in his big hands and with a quick jerk, snapped the blonde's neck. The girl had a look of shock permanently stuck on her face as her body dropped limply to the ground. While his back was still turned, I took my chance and jumped into the air, bringing my nails down at his neck. He countered by ducking, only he wasn't fast enough and my nails scored his skin, causing him to arch his back as he hissed in pain and he spun angrily. His fist connected with my temple and I was immediately knocked unconscious, later awakening tied to a strange bed.

END OF FLASHBACK

I was on the third floor, standing in the windowsill, looking down towards the ground and, without hesitation, I fell forward, spreading my black iridescent wings out from my back. They were once white, tipped with gold but my fail against God had darkened them. I tucked them against my back and could feel the wind move faster as it passed over my face. As I neared the ground, I spread them out on either side of me, letting them catch air and lift me higher and higher to soar over the rolling hills, lush with tall green grass and wild flowers. This place was so beautiful, yet so ugly because Alex had taken away the beauty, he made this place ugly. The pain he caused saturated this land in misery and sadness, it hung over it like a fog. After about five minutes of flying, I finally reached the tree line where the only way out was through the inside barrier he had placed around this land. It was conveniently placed between the only two white birch trees in the whole forest.

A ping of hope shot through me, I had made it this far so I slowly began to descend but as I did a sharp pain radiated relentlessly through my body, from the roots of my hair to the tips of my toes. I fell down towards the dense forest, desperately attempting to wrap my wings protectively around my body but one wing caught on a branch and was yanked behind me. I screamed in pain as it felt like I hit every branch on my way down to earth slamming, shoulder first, into the leaf littered ground which provided no cushion as I heard a loud pop and immediately knew my shoulder had been dislocated and the air was knocked out of me. I could only attempt pain filled gasps as I rolled onto my back, attempting to catch my breath. My body had already begun to heal itself, I could feel my wing shift back into place, the cuts and bruises I received already started to fade away and my shoulder was slowly popping itself back into place. I sat up, cradling my injured arm against my body.

"I should have known you'd run," Alex said standing in front of me.

He wore just khaki shorts that barely hung onto his hips. In his hand he held some chains and shackles. I whimpered in fear, attempting to back away as I saw his eyes casted in shadows but I didn't need to see them, I knew they would be completely black, a demon trademark.

"The binding spell I put on you worked quite well, even if I do say so myself. You shall never escape again and if you do, you won't get very far, you see, because with a snap of my fingers, this happens!" he said.

He snapped his fingers and the same pain from before seized my body. As Alex talked, he found a tree with a branch low enough to throw the chain around, grabbed me by the hair and drug me towards the tree. Once there, he encased my wrists in the shackles and stood me up connecting them to the chains, I was hanging from the tree, barely on my tippy toes and my injured shoulder on fire. With both of his arms wrapped around my back, one hand gripped my side as the other covered one of my ass cheeks as Alex roughly pulled me against him, his nose buried in my neck as he breathed heavily. He started to squeeze tighter and tighter, to the point where I could not breathe.

"I... can't...breathe..." I tried to say but he only squeezed tighter.

"MINE!" he growled.

I shivered and instinctively submitted to him tilting my head back and baring my neck as Alex began to harshly put open mouthed kisses all over my neck and chest. I squeezed my legs together as hard as I could, crossing my ankles, as he made his way lower, leaving red, angry love bites in his wake as he moved lower, dropping to his knees and burying his face against my sweat pants covered crotch. I could feel my face heat up, blood was rising to my cheeks as his fingers hooked into the waistband of my sweats and pulled them down, burying his face into my bare landing strip.

"Oh, that's new Anastasia," I could feel his warm breath on my pussy lips. "Something you picked up from the humans, I presume? I guess I was too busy punishing you before, to have noticed."

I groaned and tilted my head back, looking at the tree-tops and the moon peeking through instead of him. I could feel the disdain grow for my glowing ball of hope, now only reminding me of my torment. I wished I could once again be high above the clouds, flying with only the moon as my companion. My thoughts were interrupted when pleasure ripped through my body with the stroke of a tongue, I looked down and saw Alex staring up at me and his eyes were once again icy blue. I shivered and couldn't help the broken, breathless moans that escaped my throat as his tongue slid between my pussy lips, brushing my clit with each pass. My leg's loosened on their own accord and Alex took the chance to maneuver his shoulders between them, spreading them further and throwing one leg over his shoulder causing me to yelp in pain as it put more strain on my injured arm. With better access, he took his sweet time slowly lavishing my pussy until my body was thrumming with need and, much to Alex's approval, my hips began to grind on his face as his talented fingers gripped my ass until I hissed in pain. I could feel him move his tongue deeper into my folds, the tip of it penetrating my little hole while the flat brushed against my clit causing me to gasp as heat pooled in my belly, a knot forming and pulling tighter. Alex renewed his efforts, savagely eating my little pussy as my orgasm was approaching fast, my moans becoming louder and more frequently as they echoed throughout the surrounding forest.

"I'm so close to cumming!" I cried out.

A scream was ripped from my throat, full of rapture and agony as Alex had once again used the spell he put on me to ensure the pain when my orgasm hit. He fed deeply, I could feel my energy leave my body in thick waves as my body sagged against the shackles, cutting into my already bruised wrists and frustrated tears filled my eyes as the pain slowly faded away and I snarled at Alex as he stood.

"You son of a bitch!" His only response was a dry laugh.

"If only you knew." he said starkly as he unbuttoned his shorts and let them fall around his feet.

I tensed, knowing what was coming again as Alex trailed his fingers over my stomach and sides, circling me until he was behind me pressing his naked front into my back naked ass and seemingly molding perfectly to his body. He lifted me above his waist so he'd have better access to my pussy and the brief break I received on my wrists and shoulder felt amazing. Alex ran his cockhead between my sopping wet pussy lips, dipping it into my tight hole and pulling out almost immediately to slide his cock between my ass cheeks, pressing it against my puckered hole. I screeched and tried to swing away using my chains, ignoring the shackles biting into my skin but Alex kept his grip on me firmly, using the leverage from my attempted escape to pop the head of his cock into my ass. Pain blossomed throughout my ass as my anal muscles quivered from the strain while Alex groaned behind me, pushing his cock deeper until his hips met my ass.

"I don't know why I've never done this before!" he hissed.

I became mortified as the pain quickly turned into pleasure and moans were wrenched from my throat as he pulled all the way out before plunging back into me, my pussy juices lubing his cock for easier penetration.

"Oh? What's this? My little angel likes cock in her ass, huh?"

I shook my head viciously, growling angrily at myself while I was loudly moaning as Alex slammed into me and his hand snaked around my hips, his fingers finding my clit.

"OOOH!" I shouted in surprise. It felt as if a lightning bolt shot through me.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he toyed with my jewel, my head fell back against his shoulder, pleasurable shudders vibrating through my body. I groaned in embarrassment as my climax peaked and stars exploded behind my eyes but my bliss was short lived as pain erupted in me and spread through my body even more intensely than the other times. Alex shuddered as he again fed deeply from my orgasm and buried his enlarged canines into my shoulder as he roared, blasting his cum into my ass. Black dots danced across my vision, my head began to feel fuzzy and I could no longer feel my appendages as he started to tap into my life source and at this point, I gladly welcomed death. Shamed from my home and family and then thrown into this little piece of hell had finally taken its toll, I had no reason to exist. By the time Alex noticed he was killing me, it was too late. I smiled at my moon as the darkness consumed me.

LEVIATHAN

Leviathan watched Anastasia with a blank expression on his face. He refused to show the occupants of the room just how scared and upset he was because he was a demon lord, not some common love sick puppy. The healer, Susame, hovered over his angel, attempting to repair the damage he had done as two of his guards stood on either side of him. His Anastasia lay on her back, most of her beautiful body covered by a thick white blanket and her black, curly hair fanned the pillow that her head lay upon. She was slightly more pale than usual and she looked peaceful in her sleep as if nothing plagued her any longer. The only sign that she was still alive was the faint beating of her heart and the terribly slow rise and fall of her chest. Leviathan mentally kicked himself as he hadn't meant to nearly kill her but his anger had gotten the best of him. Carrying her back to his home had been one of the most frightening moments of his extremely long life. Three years ago, when she had first escaped, Leviathan hardly even cared, once the initial anger of her escape evaporated, then he found that every time he tried to feed, he no longer felt pleasure in doing so. Others felt tasteless compared to Anastasia, she tasted like strawberries and cream. Feeding had begun to feel like a chore rather than exciting, he soon realized he needed her back and he hated her for it because it made him feel weak as a demon lord. Leviathan did not like having to depend on anyone, he has never had to but he did depend on her. The healer approached him, finally bringing him out of his thoughts, her wrinkled face was grim with bad news.

"There's nothing more I can do for the child, she needs rest. We can only wait and hope she wakes up from this, it's a wonder she still lives." she informed him.

Leviathan nodded and dismissed the older woman, staring at Anastasia for a few more seconds before spinning on his heels and ordering his two guards to stay with her and let him know if her condition changes. For days, Leviathan sat in his office, regret clouding his mind causing him anger because he was a demon and demons regret nothing!! He sat with his head in his hands, fingers gripping his hair and his elbows planted firmly on his desk as he took a deep breath and noticed the air smelled differently. Taking another sniff, he sat up, body going rigid with alarm, blood and lots of it!! He shot out of his chair and sniffed again as he stepped out into the hallway and followed his nose like a dog. It led him straight to Anastasia's room where he heard a melodic giggle. Leviathan opened the door to a gruesome sight, blood and gore covered almost every inch of the room, dripping down the walls, covering most of the furniture and the carpet was saturated in the crimson liquid. In the middle of the scene sat Anastasia, caked in blood, laughing hysterically, her beautiful brown eyes completely black and her soft angel like features now sharp and hard. Leviathan could feel his mouth drop in shock as he saw his two guards laying in pieces around his angel, their heads in her arms as she cuddled them to her breasts, their arms, legs, feet, hands and guts scattered around the room. When Anastasia noticed him, she dropped the two heads as she jumped up, before running to him, throwing her arms around his neck and kissing him on the cheek.

"Alex!" she exclaimed. He gently pushed her away and walked further into the room.

"Anastasia, what have you done?" He asked stupidly.

Anastasia twirled around the room gleefully, looking around at the mess she had made. She looked up at him with seemingly wide, innocent eyes but the darkness in them completely ruined the effect and she failed miserably.

"Do you like it?" she looked at him expectantly, wanting his approval.

No, it wasn't "what had SHE done?" It was "what had HE done?" Because of him, his little angel was now a demon, too.