Anastasia's Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Dinner.
2.9k words
4.27
45.5k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DJMarie
DJMarie
64 Followers

Anastasia is asleep almost before her head hits the pillow; she is so exhausted from the activities that have occurred since her arrival. When Hank enters the room exactly three hours later, he wakes Anastasia up by gently kissing her lips. She stirs only slightly, and Hank lowers the covers and begins to play with her breasts. He squeezes them gently and then begins sucking on her nipples, causing her to moan softly. When he starts to lightly bite her nipples, Anastasia arches her back and moans louder, opening her eyes.

Hank smiles at Anastasia and tells her that naptime is over and it is time for her to begin getting ready for their "celebratory" dinner. As she gets up from the bed, she winces slightly at the soreness that has developed in her ass from the long ride stuffed with a butt plug and the enemas. This just makes Hank smile wider as he informs her that she will have thirty minutes to apply her makeup and fix her hair for the evening. He makes a point of telling her that she should not apply too much makeup, not wanting her to look like the slut she knows she is when they are out for the evening.

Anastasia goes into the bathroom and quickly applies her makeup. She doesn't worry about Hank's instructions about the application as she rarely wears much makeup anyway. She combs out her hair that is still damp and allows it to fall in gentle waves around her shoulders. As Hank has left her no clothes to put on or given her any other instructions, Anastasia leaves the bathroom and finds Hank sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for her with a rather large wrapped package next to him.

"As I told you, I will be providing whatever will be appropriate and necessary for you to wear as long as you belong to me. Not only will you wear only the items that I instruct you to wear, but you will wear those items until you are instructed to remove them. Now go ahead and open the box, I think you will like most of what you find inside."

Anastasia opens the box to find it is filled with more boxes and each box is numbered indicating which order she is to open the boxes. She opens the first box to find a pair of high heel pumps. They are a pale yellow with white trim and have a four-inch heel. Hank picks up the shoes and slips them onto her feet. He then tells her that she will be wearing shoes with a heel at least that high during all waking hours. Anastasia picks up the second box and inside is a dress the same pale yellow as the shoes, a perfect match. The dress is very feminine with a flowing skirt that reaches about three inches above her knee, and a neckline that is very low cut.

"Do you like the dress I have chosen for you to wear tonight, pet?" Hank asks as he watches Anastasia admire the pretty garment.

"Oh, yes, Sir, it is beautiful. Yellow is one of my favorite colors."

"I remember. Tonight, when we are out, I don't want you looking like the whore we both know that you truly are." He puts the dress aside and tells her that it isn't time to put that on just yet; she needs to open the other boxes first.

When Anastasia opens the third box, she gasps with excitement, because inside that box is the most beautiful corset she has ever seen. It is also a pale yellow that matches both the dress and the shoes. It is the style that will come to just below her breasts, and just about at her hips at the bottom. Anastasia can't contain herself and she throws her arms around Hank. "Thank you so much, Master! I absolutely adore it, and she is so thrilled that you remembered not only my favorite color, but how much I have always wanted to be corset trained."

"We will see how much you like it once you are wearing a corset for twenty-three hours a day, taking it off only when it is time to shower. In the meantime, it is the next thing that needs to be put on you, so come here so I can get you laced up."

Anastasia immediately does as she is told, standing in front of one of the bedposts, feeling like Scarlet O'Hara as Hank wraps the corset around her waist and begins cinching up the laces.

"Now, I want you to take a deep breath and hold it for a moment so that I can get this laced tightly enough."

Again, she is quickly obedient, and just as quickly realizes how tightly laced Hank means to keep her.

"This corset is just one of the many things that will constantly remind you that you are owned by me. I don't find it reasonable as some masters do to keep their slaves restrained at all times, but with a corset, you are restrained at all times. Would you like to look at yourself in the mirror and witness the beginning of your transformation?" Hank says as he turns Anastasia to face one of the many mirrors on the wall.

When she looks at herself, she is amazed at what she is seeing. The corset has accentuated her waist, the heels have made her legs look miles long, and instead of looking like the slut she is there for Hank to train her to be, Anastasia thinks she looks like a princess with her dark wavy hair falling gently over her shoulders. The corset has pushed up her already ample breasts and her nipples are quite erect. Hank stands behind Anastasia and reaches between her legs. As usual, her pussy is wet, and he slides a finger in while with the other hand he reaches up and gently pinches her hard nipples between his fingers.

"My lovely little anal whore is pleased with her appearance, I see. Time for the next box. We must move this along. After all, I have made dinner reservations and there is a long ride to the restaurant."

Anastasia opens the third box, which is quite small to find a small pump and some circular rings that look like plumbing o-rings. She quickly realizes what they are and hands them to Hank.

"Even though I don't want you to look like a whore tonight, I want to always be able to see those nipples of your poking through your clothes. These will achieve that effect quite nicely." Hank slides one of the rings over the mouth of the pump and then he takes one of her breasts in his hand. He squeezes the air out of the pump and then places the opening over her nipple. When he releases the bulb of the pump, it sucks her nipple into the opening. Then Hank rolls the ring down off the mouth of the pump and onto her nipple. Hank does the same thing to the other side. The rubber rings are tight around Anastasia's nipples making them stick out, sure to be seen through the fabric of her dress. They are just tight enough to pinch just a little, but the look they achieve is quite something.

Anastasia moves on to the fourth box. Inside the fourth box is a large butt plug about the same size as the one Hank made her wear for half the ride home. Her ass is sore from the mornings activities and she looks at Hank and says, "Please, no, Sir. I am still so sore from everything this morning."

"Whore, you are here to be trained as my anal slut. I don't care how sore your ass is now, or how sore it will become. An anal whore is meant to have something stuffed in her ass at all times. You should be grateful that I even allowed you the break from that during your nap. Be very clear pet, you WILL have this plug in your ass tonight and you WILL have something in your ass at all times as long as I own you. If you complain about what I put in your ass, or how sore your ass is, you will be punished, and you will have something even larger stuffed in there! Now crawl up onto that bed on all fours so I can insert this plug, do you understand me?"

"Y--y-yes, Sir." Anastasia replies and immediately assumes the instructed position on the bed. Hank had never used that tone of voice to her before, and when he used it now, she had no doubt that he would follow through on the punishment he described.

When she is in position on the bed, Hank starts to work immediately lubricating her ass and the plug. Once again, he is the gentle Master that she has so readily obeyed all day. The feel of his fingers sliding into her ass arouses her and she begins to push back against his fingers bringing them deeper into her asshole.

"That's right, you like having things stuffed in your ass, pet. That is why you are here, so I can train you to be a good anal slut who pleases her Master with her ass at all times." After Hank has slid his finger in an out of her ass for a while, he begins to press the tip of the butt plug at her asshole. As he begins sliding the plug in, Hank feels the resistance as her muscles tighten, and he slides the plug back out, repeating the in and out motion going in until he feels that resistance. Anastasia begins to moan and instead of pushing back against the plug, like she did with his fingers, she begins to pull away making small whining sounds.

"I'm sorry, Sir, really. It's just the plug is too big after everything this morning. It hurts. I want to please you, I do and I am really trying, but I just can't stop myself from pulling away."

"Pet, you had this exact plug in your ass for over an hour this morning and it slid in without any problem at all, so you and I both know how well it fits. Now I am going to put this plug in your ass, and you are going to stop whining about it or I will take off my belt and whip your ass with it until you realize that I expect my instructions to be followed."

That tone is back in Hank's voice that reminds Anastasia why she is there to begin with. "Yes, Sir. I'm sorry. I am doing my best." Once again Hank begins to gently slide the plug in and out a little at a time.

"We really don't have the time for this. I need to finish getting you ready and then we need to get on our way to the restaurant." As Hank says this, he begins sliding the plug in and out much deeper and much harder. Suddenly, he firmly pushes the plug in all the way. Anastasia lets out a small scream as the fattest part of the plug stretches her ass open. Hank waits a moment for her to catch her breath, and then he quickly pulls the plug all the way out and just as quickly pushes it all the way back in, repeating this a number of times as he tells her that he is going to train her ass to take whatever he wants in there whenever he wants to put it there. Finally, he shoves the plug all the way in one final time and directs Anastasia to stand up, reminding her that there is still one more box that needs to be opened, and making a point of letting her know that if that plug falls out, he will waste no time in putting her over his knee and then putting a larger plug in.

Anastasia slowly stands up making sure that she doesn't let the plug slip out. Hank hands Anastasia the final box and when she opens it, she is confused at what she sees. It is nothing more than a long leather strap with a clip on each end. Hank takes it from her and points out that on her corset there are identical clips in front and in back.

"When I take you out of the house, whatever plug I have chosen for you to wear will be firmly secured with this harness. This way, no matter where we are, and how you need to behave for "polite society" you will never forget that you are my whore who exists to give me pleasure."

Hank steps forward and clips the harness first in the back, then in the front. "Look at yourself in the mirror, and tell me what do you see?"

"I see your whore, Sir."

Hank takes the dress and slips it over her head. As Anastasia looks at herself in the mirror now, all evidence of the fact she is a whore is completely hidden under the pretty, feminine dress. Standing behind her, Hank bends down and gently kisses her neck. While he is kissing her neck, he reaches down to her ass and gives a small push where the plug's base is situated. Satisfied that it is secure, he takes her hand and leads her out of the house.

They don't take the motorcycle this time, but instead make the drive using Hank's car. After Hank notices Anastasia fidgeting a bit during the ride, he tells her that if she continues to fidget, she will be punished when they return home. She must learn to conduct herself appropriately like a lady when he takes her out in public, regardless of what a slut she truly is. Obediently, Anastasia does her best to sit still for the hour-long ride to the restaurant.

When they finally arrive at the restaurant, and are seated at a booth in very back in a quiet corner. When the waiter comes Hank order drinks for both of them. He tells Anastasia that he will also be ordering her dinner and that she should not speak to the waiter unless he asks her a direct question. While the waiter is gone getting their drinks, Hank reaches under the tablecloth, pushes up her skirt and unclips the front of the harness to allow him access to Anastasia's wet pussy.

"It would seem from your wet pussy that you are so far enjoying your new position in life. Are you enjoying it, pet?" Hank asks as he continues to stroke her pussy.

"Yes, Sir, I am." She answer astounded at herself. Hank has the corset laced very tightly forcing her to sit up extremely straight. The feel of the fabric from her dress brushing against her nipples feels like sandpaper and the plug that he has stuffed up her ass feels enormous. Yet, Anastasia can't deny that her pussy is dripping wet and knowing that Hank is enjoying all of it, from her wet pussy to the discomfort in her ass is giving her pleasure.

When the waiter delivers their drinks, Hank offers a toast, "I am so pleased with how your training has gone today. I know you realize that it is going to get much more difficult, and often more uncomfortable than it is now, but your desire to please me is wonderful," he raises his glass to hers and continues, "I can't tell you how much I look forward to fully training you." Smiling, Hank raises his glass to his lips and they both drink a toast to Anastasia's future.

When their meals arrive, Anastasia finds it difficult to eat very much with the corset being so tight and the other distractions of her body. Hank insists that she finish everything he has ordered, including dessert, along with several more drinks, which do a wonderful job of relaxing her.

After dinner, Hank leads her on to the dance floor for a slow sensual dance. His hands explore her body as they move on the dance floor. As they slide down over her buttocks, he gives the plug a gentle nudge, making her jump slightly.

When finally they get in the car to go back home, Hank tells Anastasia how pleased he has been with her behavior at dinner, how no one would ever guess what a slut she really is. Anastasia is very happy to have pleased Hank, and she is physically exhausted from the evening.

They arrive home and when they reach the door, Hank tells me that while she look beautiful in the outfit he had chosen for her, she is, of course, not permitted to wear it any longer as such attire is not permitted in the house. Anastasia turns, allowing Hank to unzip the dress and remove it, leaving her in her shoes and corset with the harness holding the butt plug in place.

Hank stops again right inside the door. Anastasia notices that hanging on a hook by the door are wrist and ankle bracelets with rings attached. "These are also part of your household attire. I want to be able to restrain you with as little fanfare as possible whenever I choose." Anastasia stands obediently still while Hank fastens first the ankle restraints, then the wrist restraints. He then fastens a collar and leash around Anastasia's neck and instructs her to get on all fours. When she has complied, using the leash Hank guides her back to the training room.

DJMarie
DJMarie
64 Followers