Anathema II Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becca moved forward slightly, forcing her asshole directly over Charlotte's mouth. Taking the hint, Charlotte licked and probed deeply with her tongue until she tasted the unmistakable flavor of lubricant. She giggled between Becca's ass cheeks.

Becca lifted a leg slightly and looked down at Charlotte. "What's so funny?"

"You're gonna need more than that to take his dick in your ass, Becca!" Charlotte giggled again.

"We'll see." Becca said as she pushed Randy back. "My turn."

Becca lay next to Charlotte and raised her legs. She grabbed her legs behind her knees and pulled back, giving Randy a clear view of her glistening pussy and asshole. Randy sniffed and licked her pussy and savored the taste. He worked his kisses up Becca's body and sucked on her tits briefly before kissed her on the mouth. Charlotte guided Randy's heavy cock to Becca's pussy and nudged herself between Becca and Randy as half his length entered her sister. She kissed Randy full on the mouth and gently bit Randy's tongue before allowing him to go back to kissing Becca. Randy continued his thrusts, pushing deeper and deeper until two thirds of his long, hard cock was inside her. Becca was about to have her first orgasm when Randy suddenly stopped. He practically froze in place with most of his dick pushing into her pussy. Behind him, Charlotte had positioned herself on the floor between Randy's legs. She had been caressing his legs, back, and ass, but she went a step further and spread his ass cheeks and pushed her tongue up his ass. He couldn't remember the last time a woman ever did that to him. The feeling was foreign and intense. And, apparently pleasurable as come filled Becca's pussy. Becca came and farted at the same time, causing Randy to giggle to himself. The feeling of Becca's tight pussy coupled with Charlotte's tongue up his ass only seemed to make his cock swell more.

Charlotte hopped up from behind Randy and got back on the bed next to Becca, this time on her hands and knees.

"Fill my ass now, please." Charlotte smiled over her shoulder. She knew his cock would be bigger than any she had ever had up her butt, but she had toys almost as big as him. On a good day, she could fuck herself with a toy and not use any lubricant other than her saliva. This was turning out to be a very good day. Just to be sure she was ready in case Randy wanted to take her anally, Charlotte squeezed most of a tube of KY jelly up her butt before she left the house. Some of it leaked out while Randy was fucking her virgin pussy, but she was sure enough remained to give him a great visual of his cock pounding her perfect ass without hurting her too badly.

Randy bent over and kissed Charlotte's ass, biting it gently, and went so far as to slide the tip of his tongue around her rosebud anus. But he didn't mount her.

"Hey? Don't you want me?" Charlotte asked. Randy could see the differences between Charlotte and Becca when they entered the room, but the attraction was stronger with Becca. He wasn't sure if it was the difference in maturity, or that he still struggled with Charlotte's young appearance. Becca was patient, and didn't complain or give off any sense of jealousy while Randy fucked her little sister.

"I've had you." Randy said as he stood up, allowing Charlotte to roll over on her back. "And you've had me." Randy's cock stood erect in Charlotte's face as if it were a scolding finger.

"You're a very dirty little girl, Charlotte. I like that about you. In fact, in another time, I think I'd like to spend several hour fucking your newly available pussy and delectable ass until you were unable to walk. You'd like that wouldn't you?" Randy asked.

Charlotte bit her lower lip and subconsciously began rubbing her clit. "Yes." Charlotte whispered.

"Good. I look forward to it. But not today." Randy positioned himself between Becca's legs.

Charlotte looked disappointed, but maintained her composure.

"If you don't like it, you can leave." Randy slid half his shaft into Becca's pussy and Becca grunted.

"Do you expect me to just lay here, then?" Charlotte asked, very much like the high school teenager she was trying not to be.

"I expect you to put that toy back in your ass, rub your pussy until I tell you to stop, and clean my cock when I'm finished with your sister." Randy said with a European accent.

Charlotte came instantly, but continued to rub her pussy. Becca's feet pressed against Randy's chest and he fucked her more deliberately. The hair on his chest seemed thicker and coarser. His chest seemed to be wider, and his body temperature was warmer than she had ever felt. Her pussy filled with Randy's come, but he continued to fuck her pussy at a steady pace. His cock remained thick and rigid. Randy kissed Becca's feet as he continued to fill her pussy. She rubbed her feet on his face, and it felt hard and hairy, as if a five - day beard grew in five minutes.

Becca closed her eyes and pulled her legs back, barely allowing Randy's cock to slip out of her pussy. The tip dropped to her asshole and she pulled her legs back farther.

"Do it." Becca said with her eyes closed tightly. She knew it was going to hurt worse than anything she had every experienced.

Something slid into her ass, but she didn't think it was Randy's thick cock. It felt more like a finger. Then it felt like two fingers. Becca let her feet fall back on the bed, her knees still raised, and the smell of come and lubricant filling the air.

Randy slid in a third finger and began stretching Becca's asshole.

When Becca began to push down on Randy's fingers, he withdrew them and placed the head of his tool against her sphincter.

Becca didn't want to look. She didn't need to look. The large mushroom head pressing against her asshole was definitely not his fingers. Becca took a deep breath, exhaled, and then Randy pushed the tip of his cock inside her.

"It hurts." Becca cried out. But Randy didn't say anything. He held still, waiting for Becca's anus to stretch a little further. He waited for her muscles to relax and then inched inside her rectum further.

"Oh god! Stop! Stop, please!" Becca cried out. Randy didn't speak, but he wasn't entirely silent. There was an unmistakable smell of urine in the room, right next to Becca. When she opened her eyes, she was looking directly at Charlotte. Charlotte was white as a ghost and had the look of terror in her eyes. Even though she had pissed all over herself, she continued rubbing her pussy.

When Becca turned to look at Randy, she tried to scream, but no sound left her mouth. The large, handsome man that had made her come like no other was replaced with a large, hairy beast.

Randy had not completely transformed, and was still somewhat recognizable. He forced himself to not transform any further for fear of ripping Becca's internal organs, but the little he did change was enough to put Charlotte into shock.

As he pushed his hairy, wolf - like cock further into Becca's asshole, he considered ripping out Charlotte's throat. He struggled with the thought when the idea of reaching into Becca's chest and crushing her heart entered his mind.

"Please don't kill us!" Becca cried out, as if reading his mind.

Randy had been in a daze. He heard Becca saying something, obviously English, but he didn't understand a word of it. As he looked down, he was confused to see Becca turned over on her elbows and knees. His sense of smell was heightened, and his now - black nostrils inhaled fear. The glass covering one of the pictures on the wall cast just enough of a reflection for him to see himself. He was a wolf. A large wolf, but just a wolf. If he had transformed into what he had been with Lindie, Becca would have bled to death within minutes.

Bite and paw marks covered Becca's neck, shoulders, back, and ass cheeks. He tried to withdraw his cock from Becca's asshole, but pulling back made her cry out in agony. Fucking her, however, did not. He fucked her ass quickly and steadily.

Drool dripped from his mouth as Becca reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit.

Becca shook beneath Randy's wolf - frame triggering Randy's own orgasm.

Charlotte stopped rubbing her pussy, exhausted, and unable to comprehend what she was seeing any further. Randy's deflated dick slid out of Becca's asshole and Becca fell forward and flat on the bed. She was unconscious, but she was alive.

Randy licked Becca's wounds, and then licked her come - filled and slightly bloody asshole. She healed immediately.

Randy's wolf - form then turned to Charlotte. She couldn't move. She couldn't even blink. He hopped off the bed and onto the floor, and nudged Charlotte's feet apart. She drew up her legs on the bed, causing Randy to growl and show his large teeth. She slowly spread her feet, and then her legs as Randy moved his snout closer to her pussy. He licked as if her pussy was covered in peanut butter. Charlotte couldn't help herself as she came hard. She watched as the wolf continued to lick up and down her legs. His tail wagged happily, but she was concerned when she saw his erection forming.

Randy hopped up on his hind legs, using his front legs to push Charlotte back on the bed. He then nudged her legs up so he could lick her asshole. He turned his head and bit the handle of the butt plug she had placed back in her ass. He pulled it out and looked at it for a moment, fighting the urge to play with it like a chew toy. He returned to licking her thighs and asshole. Charlotte loved the feeling. She looked over at Becca, could see that she was breathing, and then looked back to see Randy's muzzle inches from her face. He had moved between her legs and held her shoulders down with his paws. He licked at her face like a dog happy to see his master, and then expertly slid his wolf - cock inside Charlotte's ass. His low - hanging balls slapped against her ass cheeks and he fuck her ass quickly. Charlotte looked as if she was going to go into shock again, and Randy pulled back and out. He nudged her to get on the floor, and guided her to get on her elbows and knees. Once she understood how he wanted her, she arched her back so her anus opened invitingly. Randy, in his wolf - form, was on her in seconds. He fucked Charlotte for several minutes, and she moaned with confused pleasure.

Charlotte looked as Randy's left front leg transformed into a forearm, and his cock swelled in her asshole. The confusing feeling of disgust from being fucked by a beast was replaced by lust as the man whom had fucked her virgin pussy so expertly was now completely filling her bowels.

She looked over her shoulder and Charlotte was relieved to see the handsome, large man, as she first saw him, admiring her posterior while he fucked it.

Randy held her ass cheeks firmly as he orgasmed, filling her ass with come. He held her ass for a few seconds as if her bowels were milking his cock, and then released her. She fell forward and instantly passed out.

Randy's transformation was involuntary. He was glad that he didn't transform completely, but he was equally surprised that he was able to transform almost completely into a wolf. For a brief moment, he was worried that he wouldn't transform back to his human form. What bothered him the most were the visions and ideas that filled his head about killing Becca and her sister. He never had thoughts such as those as far as he could remember, and certainly never with girls as beautiful as the girls unconscious in his hotel room.

He had the urge to call Lindie, despite her instructions not to call under any circumstance. He reached for his phone and it instantly rang in his hand.

"I was just about to call you." Randy said. "I might have a problem. Something weird just happened."

"Actually, we have a problem." Lindie said, as if out of breath. "Are they okay?"

"I think so, but it got weird, even by our standards." Randy sighed. "Are you done up there, yet?"

"Up here, yes. But I'm not done by a long shot." Lindie said roughly, as if she were getting dressed and walking at the same time. "It's not your fault, Randy. I'll see you s..."

Randy looked at his phone. Call failed.

12