Anathema III Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She steadied herself between bar stools, and smoothed out her jacket. She turned to look at the patrons sitting at the tables away from the bar, and lifted her skirt. She hooked her thumbs on the waistband of her G-string panties and eased them down to her ankles. She stepped out of one opening and lifted her other leg to catch them in her hand before the G-string could touch the floor. She straightened her skirt, not that it was covering much to begin with, and turned back to Bill.

"If they want to fuck me, I'm supposed to let them do that, too. I'm to welcome any and all of their advances no matter how disgusting they might be." Erin said as she neatly folded her tiny panties and placed them on the bar. "I'm supposed to stay here until a taxi comes to get me -- most likely tomorrow morning, I hope." Her hands were shaking as she placed them back to her sides in a completely unnatural manner.

"Well, we're not an all-night bar, Erin. I can keep 'er open an hour or two later than usual, but you're going to have to stay somewhere tonight. Just can't stay here." Bill said.

"I know, Bill. Thank you, but the longer you stay open, the longer I'll be at the mercy of your drunken patrons. It won't make a difference, anyhow." Erin said. "There's no coming back from this."

"Must have been a pretty bad bet." Bill said. "Sounds like a deal with the Devil."

"Worse." Erin said.

She took another sip of her strong drink and looked in the mirror. One of the drunken patrons that had been sitting at a table behind her approached the bar.

Even though she could see him coming, the brief cool draft of her leather mini being lifted followed by the immediate warm hand on her buttocks still startled her.

Erin looked at Bill before turning to face the man and said, "And so it begins."

A few miles away, Charlotte let the flaccid cock of one of the businessmen slip out of her pussy as she stepped off of him and onto one of his coworkers. She had blown the lawyer in the taxi, and was feeling very light-headed. His come hadn't tasted bad, but she could recommend some changes to his diet to make it taste a little better. The effect was good, all the same. She gave great head, and she swallowed like a good girl. She also looked under-age, which all four men found fascinating. It wasn't until she fucked the first businessman that they believed she was in her late teens or early twenties. She fucked almost as well as she gave head, perhaps on purpose.

The lawyer was the first to leave.

They were in the room of the one unmarried gentleman in the bunch, and he was having the time of his life. Charlotte reminded him of his first girlfriend, and he complimented her on her incredible body. He mentioned that his girlfriend was just a little bit more fun because she wasn't afraid to do anal. Charlotte took the bait.

"I've always wondered what it'd be like to feel a dick in my butt. Do you want to try it with me?" Charlotte asked coyly.

He wasn't huge, but his cock was big enough to notice, and he would have torn a novice in two with his clumsiness. Charlotte took it all in stride, though, and was soon backing herself onto him. She let his full length go inside her before pulling forward until just the tip parted her pretty asshole... and then slammed back, forcing his full length inside her. He never felt anything like it. She laughed, and fucked herself on his rigid dick until she felt his balls contract. Almost painfully, she pulled herself off his cock and turned to catch his come in her mouth. She could have just let him spurt into her mouth without putting her lips on his shit-covered member, but she couldn't resist. She engulfed his entire dirty dick down her throat and sucked as hard as she could. He yelped as she sucked a little too hard, and he collapsed. The other two businessmen looked at each other, not sure if they should be turned on, or sickened by the smears of shit on her pretty face.

"It's okay, I'll wash up." Charlotte said as she licked her lips. "Don't go anywhere."

The businessmen checked on their friend, felt a pulse, and figured he fainted from exhaustion.

Charlotte came out of the bathroom with her hair pulled into a tight ponytail. She had used the passed out businessman's toothbrush and smiled to show the other two that she was "all clean". Their erections reluctantly sprung back to life as she skipped around the hotel room, showing off her impressive legs and ass.

"I want you two to fuck me at the same time. Ever do that with a girl?" Charlotte asked. She knew they hadn't. She wasn't sure how she knew, but something about them... the smell? Something clued her in as to every sexual experience these men had ever had.

"Who wants to be in my pussy, and who wants to be in my ass?" Charlotte asked, as if taking someone's food order.

The third man stirred, and Charlotte quickly helped him off the floor and onto the bed.

"You can come inside me, this time, if you want." Charlotte said to the recently passed out man. "You other two, only come in my mouth, okay?"

The other two nodded. One positioned himself behind her, while the man who just woke up lay on the bed. She straddled him, easing his shaft into her pussy. Behind her, a business man walked on his knees until the head of his cock pressed against her asshole. There was little resistance, and within a second, both cocks were deep inside her.

She felt good. She actually felt incredible. The third man stood next to her, and she worked his cock down her throat better than any woman that had ever tried that before.

The man in her ass came quickly, which angered Charlotte. The one in her pussy had permission to come inside her, but not him. She groaned, and was rewarded with a fresh coating of come down her throat. That calmed her down, but something clicked in her head. The thick cock in her mouth suddenly seemed very appetizing. The come tasted good, but the meat... this tenderloin in her mouth, just seemed to be waiting for her to bite down.

So she did.

Charlotte never had a cavity, and never needed braces, but that was the only thing unusual about her teeth.

Until now.

Now, her teeth were razor sharp, and they sliced through the man's penis effortlessly. She swallowed his flesh as he went into shock. He fell to the floor with a thud. The other two men tried to pull out of Charlotte, but she displayed incredible sphincter strength in both her asshole and pussy. The man in her ass punched Charlotte in the back of the head, causing her to turn to look at him with blackened, dead eyes. She tightened her asshole and shifted her body, ripping his cock from his. He fell to the floor, clutching his groin, but unable to stop the bleeding. He slumped over, lifeless, moments later.

The man underneath her screamed, but she ignored him. She moved her hips up and down on his still-erect cock, and her skin began to turn grey. She paused for a moment as if thinking or listening to something, and then shit out the second man's cock. It fell on the bed between the other man's legs and he screamed again. He screamed as loud as he could, and she bent down and ripped out his larynx with her razor teeth. Blood sprayed from his neck and spurted on the wall behind them as she continued to ride his cock. At some point, the man beneath her died, but she continued to ride his erection as if she didn't notice.

What seemed like several minutes later, Charlotte stepped off the dead man. The come that had splattered here and there earlier in the evening glistened. The blood glowed, and Charlotte realized she was seeing the world through different eyes. The dead men in the room had a dwindling aura around them, which seemed to disappear with time.

She walked into the bathroom and almost fell into the tub behind her.

In the mirror, she did not see the barely-nineteen year-old slutty girl. Instead, she was looking at a hairless, grey-skinned nightmare with pointed ears, sharp, pointed teeth, and no nose. She was covered in come, shit, and blood, which she rubbed on her skin as if it were lotion.

"Is this what Randy was worried about?" Charlotte asked the mirror. She smiled.

The smile faded as her head began to hurt. She began to remember something, but she wasn't able to piece it all together.

"A wolf?" Charlotte asked herself as she looked in the mirror. "A wolf fucked me? When did that happen? Why didn't I remember it? That tow truck driver's 'other' girlfriend... He has two girlfriends? She wiped my memory. How the hell did she do that? Why the hell did she do that?" Her brow furrowed, but then her smile returned. Colors were different. Bodily fluids had iridescent light to them, and she thought it was pretty. She thought she was pretty, in her grey-skinned, nightmarish form.

At that moment, she would have been content to look that way forever, but her right hand slowly regained its pinkish color. Then, her left. Then, her nose reappeared. And her hair -- this time slightly darker and slightly longer.

"Well, well. Look at that." Charlotte looked at her fingers and could see her nails were longer, too. She went back to the bed and picked up the dismembered shit-covered cock. She put it in her mouth and chewed. It was a fruitless effort, made that much more difficult by the limitations of her human teeth. Also, in her human form, it wasn't as appetizing.

Charlotte spit the mangled flesh out of her mouth. She found her dress and took a shower. Then, as an afterthought, she washed her little black dress in the shower. Wet dress and heels, Charlotte headed back to the bar, in the rain, with an outstretched thumb. She wasn't worried about leaving any of her DNA behind in the hotel room. Forensics didn't exist, yet, that could trace her. She wasn't sure how she knew that, but knowing helped her maintain her carefree attitude.

She walked one block, then two, almost forgetting where she was going. By the third block, she had no recollection of anything that had happened since she stepped out of the taxi. What she did know, however, was that she was wet, cold, and at least a mile from the bar where this night began. And, she was unexplainably scared.

Erin played pool with Ned, the large, bold man with large warm hands that were now very familiar with her buttocks, labia, and anus. He made a point of missing shots so Erin would have to stretch across the pool table for her shot, and in turn, cause her mini dress to rise up enough to completely expose her bare bottom. Between shots, he would pretend to put his hand on her back while talking to his friends sitting at the table. But he was really fingering her asshole. She showed no signs of enjoying it, but her pussy was undeniably wet. He had rubbed her velvety folds for over ten minutes before they even started playing pool, and her legs were shaking. Ned thought she would have taken the pool cue in her cunt if he offered it. Erin was glad he didn't.

Ned let her win, and then had her sit on his lap back at the table. He pulled her skirt aside and offered his friends a clear view of her hairless pussy. He rubbed her clit while drinking a beer, and she breathed deeper without realizing what was happening.

"You like that, don't you, girl?" Ned asked.

Erin couldn't answer. She was concentrating on his huge fingers rubbing her clit and probing her folds.

"Oh yeah... she likes it." One of Ned's friends chimed in. "But I think she needs something a little bigger than your fingers, Ned."

"Ya' think?" Ned asked rhetorically. "Well, she's in luck!"

Ned grabbed one of Erin's wrists and placed her hand on his leg. Except, it wasn't his leg she was feeling. A bulge as thick and long as her forearm ran from his crotch to his knee.

"Don't worry little lady, I won't use it all at once. I might even let the boys take a crack at you first, just to loosen you up. But before anyone fucks that pretty little cunt of yours, I want a taste." Ned said as he pressed his fingers hard against her clit. Her ass shook on his lap as she was overcome with an intense orgasm.

"Last call!" Bill yelled from behind the bar. Most of the other customers had left an hour ago. Five men, not including Bill, remained.

Erin imagined Bill had hoped she would have made it out of the bar without becoming Ned's plaything for the evening, but it was too late. They were already clearing the table off, and placing Erin on her back so Ned could go down on her.

To Erin's dismay, Ned was a very talented pussy eater. He slipped two fingers in her tight pussy while his tongue danced around her clit. He felt it throb under his tongue and knew she was his. He licked his pinky and gently pressed it onto her tight asshole. She resisted, but as he inserted the third finger in her pussy, she relaxed. She forgot all about clenching her asshole, and allowed him to push his pinky finger all the way in. He took his mouth off her cunt to speak, but continued to rub her clit with his thumb.

"Now, isn't that nice, little lady?" Ned said with a grin. She convulsed almost as soon as he placed his mouth on her pussy, but she didn't come.

"Close, huh?" Ned asked into her pussy. He hummed on her sex and the muscles in her legs quivered. Ned withdrew one of the fingers from her pussy and she seemed to sigh disappointment. She squirmed and he hummed again, then licked, and then pressed up with the two fingers in her pussy. She relaxed her anal sphincter enough to accommodate a second thick finger probing inside her asshole. Then, with incredible strength, Ned began to spread his fingers. It hurt, but not as bad as she thought it might. Cool air rushed in and out of her open pussy and asshole.

"Isn't that purty, boys?" Ned asked.

Aside from her panties which where still neatly folded on the bar, Erin still had her clothes on, for what that was worth. But she felt completely naked. She was beautiful -- more beautiful than any of these men had ever seen up close -- and she was being taken like a cheap whore. Worse... like a neighborhood slut.

Ned pressed on her clit with his tongue and swirled it one more time for good measure. She came hard as he continued to finger fuck her holes without any signs of slowing. A moan began to well up from somewhere deep inside her. Before she could let it out, though, a cock was shoved mercilessly into her mouth. Someone grabbed her right wrist and she felt a warm, fat cock fill her right hand. A moment later, someone had done the same with her left hand.

There was a cool draft between her legs as two more men held her legs up and apart. Ned stood up and walked to the bar while one of the other patrons took his place between her legs.

The man between Erin's legs wasn't particularly attractive, and because of the cock being forced down her throat, she couldn't see the cock that was preparing to enter her. She felt it, though.

She wondered if he had been kind enough to wear a condom, but she didn't have to wonder long. He came quickly, and she felt his warmth enter her, and stay.

The cock in her mouth suddenly erupted and Erin gagged. Then, she swallowed. The man holding her head relaxed his grip, and then let go altogether as he traded places with one of the cocks in her hand.

Another man positioned himself between her legs and rubbed the head of his thick cock up and down her slit. He rubbed her clit with his thumb and eased himself in. He wasn't as long as the previous cock, but he was almost twice as thick. It felt good, and she was incapable of hiding it.

Ned walked back to the table and patted the shoulder of the man between her legs.

"We're good to go all night." Ned said. "Paid Bill to let us stay as long as we want, but he has to turn out some of the lights and lock the doors. Rules, or something."

Ned tapped the shoulder of the man in Erin's mouth, and the man begrudgingly stepped back.

"Enjoying yourself, little lady?" Ned asked.

Erin didn't say anything. She just looked at him as the man between her legs was now fucking her hard for the home stretch. She didn't even look at him as he came. She just kept staring at Ned.

"That's okay. I know you're enjoying it. They always do." Ned smiled "Anything I can do to make you more comfortable?"

"The table is a little uncomfortable." Erin said quietly.

"Oh, it's not that bad." Ned answered. "But maybe I can help you out a little."

The man she had been jerking off on her right sat on the table next to her, eased his pants off, and then motioned for her to get on top of him. The man that had just come inside her, slapped her ass and was almost startled by the firmness.

The man on the table was handsome, and well endowed. He also didn't seem to mind kissing her on the mouth, even though she had just swallowed another man's ejaculate. His kisses made her head spin, and her pussy convulsed around his tool.

"Hold still a minute." Ned ordered. "I want to taste her asshole. Something tells me she went the extra mile and it's squeaky clean."

Erin felt the back of her mini skirt move up and a cool breeze on her exposed rosebud. She felt Ned's warm breath as his face moved between her cheeks. And then she felt his tongue inside her. She couldn't recall ever feeling a man's tongue in her ass while another man's cock throbbed in her pussy. She closed her eyes tightly as the orgasm overcame her. The man under her kissed her deeply, and another wave made her thighs shake.

Ned blew lightly on her anus, and goose bumps formed on her asscheeks.

"You know what they say about women who wear fishnets, little lady?" Ned asked.

Erin knew, and said nothing.

"They say women who wear fishnets like it up the ass." Ned finished. "Do you like it up the ass, little lady?"

Again, Erin said nothing, opting to kiss the man under her and inside her pussy.

Ned grabbed one of her arms and pulled her back.

"Stand up." Ned ordered.

Erin steadied herself, and let the fully erect cock withdraw from her pussy. She was careful not to slip in her high-heels as she stood up on the table. She stood there, legs spread, with one on each side of the man she had just come on.

"Turn around." Ned ordered.

Erin did as she was told, and then stepped forward toward the edge of the table. She was glad it was a big table, and that the bar had high ceilings. She didn't wait for Ned to tell her what to do next. She knew what he wanted, and she had to oblige him.

Erin carefully squatted over the vertical shaft that had just been in her pussy, and placed the tip of his tool against her asshole. She exhaled deeply and allowed the head to enter her. She had lubricated her bowels earlier that afternoon, knowing she might end up with a cock in her ass, but most of that lubricant was further inside her rectum. The cock in her ass hadn't reached it, yet, and the only way it was going to get easier, was to get past the hard part.

She lowered herself a little more, and then leaned back against the man's chest. He grabbed her hips and pushed her down onto him, easing another inch of his thick tool inside her asshole. Erin began to relax as his shaft found the lubricant, and pulled her legs back and up.

Her pussy was very inviting, and very open.

Ned bent down and licked around her labia. Her wrists were once again grasped firmly, guiding her hands to waiting, throbbing cocks. Ned licked inside her folds, letting his tongue dance around her clit while the cock in her ass pumped into her slowly. Ned held his head still and allowed Erin to rub her clit on his tongue. In doing so, she was also fucking herself with the man's cock beneath her, until eventually, his full length was completely inside her.

Ned stood up and looked into Erin's eyes. She blinked and for a brief moment, noticed a change in Ned's demeanor. The fact that she noticed startled Ned, and everything stopped. The only sound in the bar was Erin's quick, deep breaths.