Anatomy of a Wife Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul tells me we should seize the day and we don't want to be looking back and wondering about what might have been?"

"But it's your choice," said Steve. "And you haven't really said what you want."

"Part of me wants to and part doesn't." I smiled. "I must admit I've got a bit of a thing for Hugh Grant and Pierce Brosnan and if either of them propositioned me, then I wouldn't be able to stop myself."

"Well I can't kid myself that I'm in their league," Steve said.

"Maybe not, but you tick most of the boxes." Steve raised an eyebrow at that, so I continued. "You're the right age, attractive, no middle-aged spread and if I was going to do it then it would be with someone like you." I paused aware of a moist arousal between my legs. "You're well dressed, highly educated and look like you take good care of your health."

"I don't have any proof, but I don't sleep around, so I'm clean and I have had the snip, so there's no risk there."

"I've actually got some condoms in my handbag, because we agreed that safe sex was necessary, but it did seem rather cold and calculating putting them there. And I don't like the feel of them either, they get in the way."

It was a bit reckless of me to talk to Steve in such an honest and intimate way, but they say confession is good for the soul and this conversation was soothing and reassuring me. What I said next was deliberately sexual and I knew which way I was guiding the conversation.

"Paul doesn't like them either - he's often said that a woman hasn't been fucked properly unless she's got a load of sperm in her pussy."

Using such explicit language with a virtual stranger gave me a thrill and I realised I was lubricating freely.

"I'm safe, I've had the snip, and I'm clean," Steve said quietly. "If you want it I can give you a pussy full of sperm." He paused. "Do you want it?" I didn't reply, but settled my stance, tilting my head to one side, making it clear that I wanted to be kissed.

We kissed greedily, his tongue exploring my mouth in anticipation of the intercourse which was clearly going to follow. I shuffled awkwardly up the bed, Steve felt between my legs and I scrabbled to unzip him. This wasn't leisurely, sensual sex; we couldn't even wait to undress. Steve pulled my panties to one side, I freed his cock, he rolled on top of me and his first thrust nailed me to the bed.

I cried out as after twenty years of marriage my cunt lips parted and I yielded to the rigid arrogance of another man's prick. He rammed his cock into my lustful vagina, but it didn't last long. Not surprisingly the excitement was too much for Steve. All too quickly he gave an agonized groan, I felt his prick jerk and jerk inside me and I must have been very hyped up because that took me over the top and an intense orgasm overwhelmed me.

We clung to each other in intimate silence until Steve's prick began its inevitable retreat. He rolled off me and I pulled my panties back into place. Normally after sex I would wipe myself, but I wanted to keep my lover's sperm inside me.

"I'm sorry I've got to go," I said, sitting up on the bed.

"Stay," said Steve putting his hand on my arm. "That was nice, but it was too quick. I want to fuck you properly and if you give me a minute I will."

"I can't do that," I gasped.

"Why not? Text your husband and tell him you'll be a while." I smiled nervously.

"Funnily enough he's often said that the ultimate text from me would be one saying that I've been fucked."

"Well send him the ultimate text then". I paused uncertainly, but Steve urged me to do it. I went across to the table, took out my phone and tapped out a message.

I've just been fucked. Steve rode me bareback and came in my pussy.

I sat on the edge of the bed and waited nervously for his reply. The beep of an incoming text made me jump.

You luscious slut. Please hurry and bring your sperm filled pussy back.

I tapped out a reply.

Sorry, Steve wants to fuck me again and I'm going to let him. Luv u xxx

I passed my phone to Steve, he read the messages, gave a satisfied smile and asked me to stand up. He unzipped me, then eased my dress off my shoulders. I'm not sure why, but I felt a bit shy, so I held my arms rather nervously in front of me, which prevented my dress slipping to the floor.

Steve used one hand to turn my head so that he was able to kiss me, then used his other hand to lower my arms so my dress slid to the floor. As we continued to kiss his left hand squeezed my breast through my bra. It was a flimsy, lacy affair and he began to tease and excite the erect nipple which was almost poking a hole in the material.

His other hand then unfastened my bra and I shrugged it off. He turned me to face him and almost immediately his head went down and he began to lick and suck my nipples.

This probably sounds odd, but the novelty of having someone other than my husband playing with my breasts took me back to my teenage years. I was a virgin and very inexperienced when I met Paul. There had been a couple of boys (you couldn't really call them men) who I had allowed to get a hand inside my knickers, but really it was just teenage fumbling.

Perhaps young girls are more accommodating nowadays, but back then the rule was "top half only". So I would let them play with my tits, but would push their hands away if they tried to slide them up my skirt (which they nearly always did!).

I must admit I'm secretly quite proud of my breasts. I'm a 36D, so definitely not flat chested and Paul has always said I've got world class tits - full and firm with prominent dark areola.

I was rather conscious of the fact that I was stood there in just a lacy pair of black panties and some lace-topped hold-ups while Steve was still fully dressed, so I began to unbutton his shirt. In no time I had him stripped down to just his undies, then I rubbed the masculine bulge in his shorts.

There was no question he was erect and I have to be honest and say I'd have been insulted if he wasn't. My initial reaction was that he felt about the same size as my husband, which was fine by me. I've never really bought into the big cock theory and although women may joke about enjoying a big one, I think the truth is that men worry about size more than women do.

Having said that I did want to see Steve's cock. This probably sounds hopelessly naive, but Paul's is the only cock I've ever seen and I was curious to see another one. I was expecting it to be pretty much the same, but I did want to check it out.

So I peeled his undies down and stroked his cock with one hand while squeezing and fondling his balls with the other. My plans to have a good look at his cock were interrupted when Steve guided me back towards the bed and laid me down. He peeled my panties off, tossed them to the side and knelt between my legs.

I was too close to the edge of the bed to give us much room to manoeveure, so I shuffled higher up. I could hardly miss the fact that Steve's cock was sticking out very rigidly. I do like the sight of an erect penis, it's a clear sign that the man finds you attractive. Or put it another way it's an obvious physical compliment to you. The next compliment was a verbal one and I blushed when Steve told me that I had a lovely bush.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I didn't mean to embarrass you, it's just...well, you do have a lovely bush."

"That's OK," I said shyly, very aware that I am rather furry down there. Steve moved above me. Anxious to have him inside me I reached down and guided his prick so that it rested against my most intimate spot. I was very wet and Steve leaned into me very gently. I gasped as the tip of his penis penetrated me. He held it there for a moment, with just an inch or two inside me, then he slid smoothly into my depths.

"Oh God, that feels so nice," he gasped.

"What feels nice?" I whispered into his ear, deliberately encouraging him to talk dirty.

"Your pussy is fucking gorgeous and that's exactly what I'm going to do - I'm going to give it a good fucking."

And that's just what Steve did - he took me in a variety of positions, making me cum twice more. I loved it when I was sat on his cock while we were face to face on the bed. Penetration in that position is so deep and I could feel every inch of him as we moved slowly against each other.

We did also fuck with my feet over Steve's shoulders and that was another position where I felt as though he was touching my very core.

Best of all though was at the end. I got a bit of a surprise when Steve piled a couple of pillows in the middle of the bed.

"I'll have to come soon and I want to do it when I'm pressed against that lovely fleshy bottom of yours."

I've never laid across pillows before. Don't get me wrong I like being taken from behind, in fact it's my favourite position, but I've always been down on all fours, rather than draped over a couple of pillows.

Anyway I was happy to oblige and I laid across the pillows with my backside raised at the perfect angle. When Steve moved behind me I spread my legs, but I got a surprise when he asked me to keep them together. He pressed himself against my pussy and I was so wet he slid into me very easily, despite the fact that my legs were closed.

He built up a rhythm, thrusting deeper and deeper into me as I pushed back against him.

"You are so sexy," he panted. "I can't last any longer, I'm going to cum in your pussy."

"Do it," I gasped. "Fuck me properly, cum in my cunt and fill me full of sperm."

I felt a thrill at using the C word with Steve. I do use it occasionally with my husband in the heat of passion, but I was surprised to find myself using it here.

I felt Steve's prick stiffen and swell inside me, then he gave a final brutal thrust, flattening me against the bed and I shuddered and moaned as his prick fired burst after burst of sperm into me.

We lay in silence for a while, both of us slowly coming back down to earth. However the position we were in meant that Steve's prick soon slid out of me. I didn't want his sperm leaking all over the bed, so I asked him to move, retrieved my panties and slipped them back on.

Steve pulled me back towards him and we kissed as I sat on his knee at the edge of the bed. He fondled my breasts in a tender, affectionate manner.

"I've got to go," I said quietly. Steve simply nodded and watched while I dressed, which didn't take long. I gave Steve a final, brief kiss and left the room. Walking along the hotel corridor I was aware of a very wet feeling between my legs as Steve's sperm leaked out and soaked my knickers.

I was also aware of a tight knot of excitement in my stomach - I was returning to my husband as an experienced woman with another man's sperm in my pussy.

* * * * * * * * * *

The TV was showing footage of a typhoon somewhere in Asia, roofs were being ripped off, but I wasn't really watching. It was nearly an hour since that text from Karen and I had no idea when she would return, but it could be anytime now. Perhaps she would text me again, but for all I knew at this very moment she could be laid back gasping as her lover pumped his sperm into her pussy.

My prick throbbed and my balls ached for release as I went through possible scenarios for the umpteenth time. I still could hardly believe that it had happened. After years of chatting and role playing we had taken the plunge, Karen had allowed another man to pick her up and had gone back to his hotel room.

Despite our agreement that safe sex was necessary, she had let him ride her bareback and release his sperm inside her. Part of me was worried about that, but I knew that Karen was a cautious, conservative person and wouldn't have allowed it without good reason.

To be honest I did actually prefer it - as far as I'm concerned a women hasn't been fucked properly unless she has a load of sperm in her pussy. I wanted her to return to me having been seeded by another man and then I would get to reclaim her and add my sperm to the load in her sweet married pussy.

Any further thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a card in the lock and the door opening. Karen entered the room and I levered myself up off the bed. She looked calm, but there was a flush of colour to her cheeks and something about her eyes, a sparkle is the best I can come up with, but there was something surprisingly bold and confident about her.

She came straight across to where I was sat on the edge of the bed. I didn't know what, if anything, to say, but she bent and kissed me with a warmth and passion which told me everything was alright.

She parted her legs and guided my hand between her thighs. A brief, but fierce tremor ran through me as I felt her panties. They were wet - not damp with excitement, but wet with the sperm which had leaked from her lustful pussy.

"I've done it," Karen said softly. "He was very nice and he said he was clean, so I let him cum inside me. In fact he came in me twice. Would you like to reclaim me?" I nodded and she told me to lie back on the bed.

Once I'd done that she removed my trousers and pants, then pulled her dress up round her waist and straddled me. That excited me even further because she would normally undress, but tonight she was in a rush to have sex and that fuelled the fire. She rubbed her sperm soaked crutch against my stiff prick and I groaned.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she whispered. I gabbled a reply and she reached down, pulled her knickers to one side and guided my prick so that it rested against her cunt lips. I thrust upwards but she teased me, allowing the bulbous head of my prick inside her, but keeping the shaft outside.

"Tell me what it feels like," she urged and I told her she felt gorgeous, but I needed to be inside her fully. She smiled and bore down on me. Her love tunnel was incredibly warm and wet and I sank easily into her depths.

"You are so wet; I can hardly believe that you've done it." I reached up unzipped her dress and pulled it off over her head. Then I flipped her over and onto her back. "What was it like?"

"It was nice, very nice. The first time was too quick, but he persuaded me to stay and I'm glad he did because the second time was better."

"I know this is going to sound stupid, but was he better than me?"

"No, not better, but it was exciting and just so outside my comfort zone. But he was good, he came twice and he made me cum three times."

"Three times!" I said with a mixture of jealousy and excitement. I was always clear that I wanted this to be a good experience for Karen and thankfully it was obvious it had been.

"Was he bigger than me?" I blurted out, unable to contain the question any longer. Karen laughed.

"No, not bigger, about the same. But it did feel different. I'm not sure I can explain it. All I can say is that he felt different and I knew it wasn't you fucking me."

"What was it like when he came?"

"The second time was best. He'd fucked me in various positions, finally he got me to lie across a couple of pillows so my bum was stuck up in the air, then he took me from behind and when he came he really pinned me against the bed and I felt his prick jerking inside me and that lovely warm, wet feeling as he filled me with sperm."

Those details were too much for me. I groaned, lost all control and added my sperm to the load already in my wife's wonderful pussy. She wrapped her legs round me and squeezed a few more drops of sperm out of me.

* * * * * * * * * *

That was four years ago. Since then I have indulged myself very occasionally. It's noticeable that they've all involved men slightly younger than me. The one exception was a couple of years ago when I got into a conversation with a young guy at the table next to us at breakfast. His name was Robert and he was twenty three. Paul picked up on the vibes between us and when I popped out he had a conversation with Rob and on my return he suggested that Rob join us for a meal in the evening. I was happy with that and we ended up at a very nice Italian restaurant.

Part way through the meal Paul suggested that Rob might want to sit next to me. They switched places and it wasn't too long before Rob casually rested a hand on my thigh. It soon began to move higher and I parted my legs, encouraging him to explore, until he reached his ultimate goal and carefully eased my panties to one side. I can't describe how sexy it felt to be sat in the restaurant, chatting calmly with the waiter, but with my emotions in turmoil as Rob teased my clit with his fingers.

That was the only time Paul has been able to watch me being fucked. In fact Rob was probably the worst lover I've had. I'd forgotten how impatient young men can be and I'm afraid he gave didn't give much thought to my pleasure.

Paul and I did once read an article by a wife who had a boyfriend who seeded her regularly, We had some pillow talk about that and, although we both felt it was a wonderfully naughty idea, we also felt that it wasn't for us. I'm happy to take the occasional lover and be discretely promiscuous. I enjoy having a mysterious, dark side to my nature which none of our friends know about.

Actually one of my friends does know. A couple of months ago I was chatting to my close friend Carole who had just come back from holiday. She was widowed five years ago and had gone away on her own when she got the free use of an apartment at short notice. She told me that there were three young men in the neighbouring apartment and she ended up "entertaining" them.

"You mean you slept with them?" I asked incredulously.

"Yes," Carole said, nodding in reply. "A different one each night. I can hardly believe it myself, but I did."

Knowing what Carole and I have got up to I sometimes find myself looking at the other couples we know and wondering what secrets they have. A few years ago I wouldn't have thought it was likely that they had any, but now I take a different view.

12