Anatomy of an Invasion Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie began to feel the oddest sensation.

It was as if Eve was standing somewhere in the room, in silence, gazing at her, evaluating her.

Julie looked around, several times, yet could not see her.

She saw the couple at the end.

That just wasn't right.

***

As Cassie stared, she knew that Eve was in her apartment.

She was surprised to see a beam of light emerge from Eve's window, and the interior of her apartment was revealed, becoming visible, every detail of the room revealed to the night.

Eve was across the landscape, but in the room with Cassie. Or was Cassie in the room with her.

Her vision was playing up.

Eve was standing, in front of the window, with her arms out-stretched towards Cassie.

She was wearing a black, flowing, dress. She had pale make-up on her face, and the reddest lipstick, and her hair was different, she had a severe bob.

She was immaculate.

She looked like a druidic priestess.

Cassie realised then that her depth perception was all wrong, that her perspective was shifting, as Eve's window began to fill her vision, and the night sky and campus were pushed out of view.

Eve was standing only feet in front of her, and her gaze was focused all on Cassie.

Eve looked pleased to see her, but also, Cassie thought, she looked hungry.

She was looking at Cassie with open hunger.

Eve did not speak, but Cassie hear her voice within her mind.

Cassie. Welcome. Stay with me awhile.

Stay with me, and I will show you the way.

Stay with me, and I will show how you can join me.

Give yourself freely, and I shall gift you my soul.

Let me stay with you

Let me become with you.

But first, let me show you.

Eve seemed to wait then, for a sign, and Cassie nodded.

Eve reached up her hands, and touched Cassie's temples.

Her fingers were warm.

A feeling of euphoria began to creep into Cassie from that touch, to settle upon her mind, and invigorate her limbs with joy, and happiness, and pleasure.

Cassie realised that this sensation was Eve's own state of mind.

Eve was joyful, and was sharing herself with Cassie.

Cassie felt herself begin to enter Eve's mind, and to share Eve's thoughts.

Eve loved her, and wanted her, and was so very proud of her.

Cassie felt an expansion of vision, a lifting of all of life's burdens, as if a curtain was opening in her mind, to reveal a huge expanse of space, to reveal the universe open before her.

Along with the expansion of her consciousness, she felt the beginning of a strange new pleasure creeping over her body. It wasn't sexual. It was better. It was spiritual. It was Eve, caressing her very soul, drawing it out, wanting to share it with Cassie.

Give yourself to me, Cassie,give yourself, and my pleasure will be your pleasure. I will live inside you, Cassie. We shall be of one mind. We shall be of one flesh. The universe will be ours ...

Eve leant down towards Cassie, and her lips were soft, and red, and luscious.

Oh, Cassie wanted to kiss those lips.

She wanted to lose herself in Eve's eyes.

Eve kissed Cassie then, on her neck, and she shifted her head, slowly, kissing Cassie's neck in a line of pleasure, each kiss drawing Cassie's passion closer to the surface.

But Cassie pulled back.

Julie! She couldn't leave Julie like this!

Eve looked disappointed.

Cassie's vision of Eve began to shimmer, and she felt her body being jerked around, as if she were a doll, held by a playful puppy.

"Cassie! Cassie! Wake up!"

The jerking became a shaking, and a wave of vertigo overcame her, and she felt that she wanted to be sick.

The vision of Eve had receded, but the tingling in her flesh where those kisses had alighted took longer, and Cassie realised that she was trapped in a bubble of total silence.

It took several minutes for Cassie to pull herself together, and, gradually, she realised that she was still in the little room above the bar.

Julie was in front of her, shaking her,

"Cassie, I don't want to stay here. It creeps me out. Come on, Cassie, let's get out of here."

Julie looked confused, and teary, and was obviously still very drunk.

"I want to go home now, Cassie. Please, take me home, Cassie, please, can you take me home?"

Cassie shook her head to clear her thoughts. That strange pleasure was almost gone from her mind.

She put her arms around Julie, and held her, as if for dear life, until the feeling of nausea passed.

She felt stone-cold sober now, but her head ached.

Julie wouldn't make it back home without her help.

They somehow managed to stand up together, and carefully picked their way downstairs and out of the bar.

They had to brave the campus possums as they walked across the uni, holding hands, in silence.

The campus looked very dark after having seen it, as if lit up, from that strange room.

Julie liked having Cassie's warmth next to her, and held her close. She didn't know what had been happening in the twin's room, but it had scared her.

As they walked into the door of their apartment, Julie put her arms around Cassie from behind.

"Cassie, I've missed you. I'm sorry I've been such a bitch. I really missed you."

Cassie liked having Julie so close, and let herself be held for the longest time.

"Julie, it's all right pet. I'm glad you've had time to think."

Cassie turned around.

"I'm sorry I came onto you so strong two weeks ago," Cassie said, "it was crazy, I was crazy, but I won't do it again. I'm okay with being friends, just like before."

Julie shook her head.

"No, Cassie. Please, it was great. It was the most amazing experience of my life.

"I didn't realise how you really felt about me. It was a shock, that's all, but I'm fine with it. I like it. I'm glad you finally showed me how you felt, how it could be between us.

"Kiss me, Cassie. Kiss me. We can start all over again."

Julie held on tight, but Cassie demurred.

"Shhhhh. No, Julie, no, you're drunk. Let's not spoil the evening."

Julie nodded, but drew Cassie in, and they hugged again.

Julie felt a spark of pleasure in her centre, of desire, and leaned into it.

She felt like she wanted to hold onto Cassie for the rest of her life.

Again, Cassie moved away from her.

"Come on, Jules, we should get some sleep. Maybe we can do that shopping in the morning, get rid of all of the crap furniture we've accumulated. It'll be fun.

"Goodnight, Julie."

"'Night, Cassie," said Julie, a little reluctantly.

They went into their separate rooms.

Julie slunk into Cassie's bathroom as Cassie was cleaning her teeth. Cassie was in a blue striped nightshirt, and Julie was in her pink nightie. She'd never been into Cassie's bathroom before, but tonight she just couldn't keep herself away.

"Cassie, please." Julie said. "I really missed you while you were away. I just want to hold you now. Let's just hold each other and go to sleep. It'll be like a sleepover. Nothing stupid that anyone will regret in the morning."

Cassie rinsed out her mouth and gargled, but she had a growing feeling of excitement.

"Just let me hold you," said Julie, "that's all."

Cassie relented, and Julie took Cassie's hand again as they walked over to Cassie's bed.

"In you go," Julie said.

Cassie pulled up the doona, and slipped into the icy bedclothes.

Julie came in beside her.

"Turn around, Cassie. Just let me hold you."

Cassie turned onto her side, facing away from Julie.

Julie slipped her hands under Cassie's nightshirt, and lay her body along Cassie's back.

Julie felt comfortable, but also a growing swirl of emotion.

For the first time in her life, she was falling in love, and she was in her new favouritest place in the whole wide world.

"I think I love, you Cassie," Julie whispered, and kissed Cassie on the neck.

Cassie replied, talking softly, and carefully,

"I love you too, Julie. I've always loved you. I've loved you ever since I met you, and I will always love you. I've been waiting so long for you to come around. I'm so glad I picked you, Julie, so glad. I'll love you forever, I promise."

"Come on, Cassie, turn around," Julie said.

Cassie rolled over, and Julie kissed her.

It was soft, and squishy, just like the first time they'd tried it.

But soft, and squishy, and, this time, imbued with love.

It was magical. Julie was mystified that she was finally able to do this, and able to enjoy it so much, and to give Cassie so much obvious pleasure. It was as if they had been doing this for years, it was the most natural thing in the world.

It was beautiful.

Julie wanted more, but Cassie whispered,

"That's enough now, Julie. We've had a big night. We've still got the rest of our lives to try the rest."

Cassie leaned out of the bed to switch off her light, and Julie again enfolded her in her arms as Cassie leaned back.

Julie shifted once, and put her bare legs in between Cassie's.

That was it, they were as close to each other as they could possibly get.

Julie felt as if they were joined, as if they were one flesh, and couldn't be happier, although the pulsing at her centre reminded her that there was more to explore.

Cassie had won the true love of her life, and Julie had found her one and only true love.

It had been a good night.

It would be a good life, too.

They both drifted off to sleep.

12