Anatomy of an Invasion Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I'm changing, Cassie.

"I've never been happy in myself. I've always been too rigid, too strict. And naïve. I don't think I'll ever be truly happy as who I am.

"But I know that I have so much to give.

"I've decided to give myself up to Eve, Cassie.

"Stefan doesn't want me to. He wants everything to remain exactly the same. He thinks everything is perfect the way it is.

"But I've made up my mind, Cassie. This is best for us. It is best for Eve."

Then she whispered to Cassie, as if it were a guilty secret,

"It's best for the human race."

Gabby sat down on a couch, staring across the glass, and across at the apartment building, seemingly contemplating her decision.

Cassie joined her, sitting beside her, and broke the silence., questioning her.

"Gabby," Cassie said,

"What, exactly, are you planning on doing?"

Gabby replied, not taking her eyes away from the window.

"She's in there, Cassie, waiting.

"She's waiting for me to join her, to become one with her.

"The polymer glass forms a link, it channels consciousness, not just light.

"It makes a channel for joining two souls together.

"I've done this before, Cassie, at the uni bar, with Joan.

"You know, Joan, don't you?

"She's always loved me. I never realised. I used to be so stupid.

"I've linked minds with Eve before, many times, and I've learned so much, but I think tonight will be very different.

"I think tonight will be ... final.

"Cassie, I've changed since I've been joining with Eve. It's a good change. It's like she's a wonderful role model. It's like getting an education. I'm obsessed, it's like some kind of inspirational hero-worship.

"But tonight will change me more, I know it.

"It's the bravest thing I've ever done, Cassie, but I'm scared.

"I'm terrified.

"But I want it, Cassie. Even when I had my master I didn't feel like this. I shared my mind with my master, I let him take control. But this will be different. Eve is different. I could drown in Eve, Cassie, and I don't think I could ever touch bottom. I don't know how much of me will survive this.

"But I want it, Cassie, I want it. I want it more than I want my life."

Gabby turned to Cassie then, and looked at her, imploringly.

"Please, Cassie, let me feel you. Please, Cassie. Touch me. Let me feel my own body. Let me feel you with me.

"It might be for the last time."

Gabby turned to Cassie, lifted up her nightshirt, and spread her legs.

She was making doe eyes. Beautiful.

Cassie knew what Gabby was asking.

Was this disloyal to Julie? Of course it was.

But Julie wouldn't begrudge Gabby this time. Perhaps it was like a rebirth. Perhaps it was a metamorphosis. Perhaps this was Gabby's last request, like an execution.

Nobody knew what the future would hold.

"All right, love ..." whispered Cassie, and leaned in to give Gabby a kiss on the lips. It was gentle, it was nice, but Cassie could feel the tension in Gabby's body.

Cassie slipped off the couch and knelt in front, and held her hands under Gabby's knees, and spread Gabby's thighs apart a little farther.

In the starlight, they were as white as snow.

Gabby had put on a little weight, and her figure seemed fuller than Cassie remembered.

Gabby's pubic hair was wispy, and thin, and her vulvae were slight.

But she was hot, and leaking, and ready.

Cassie leaned forward, and put her lips against Gabby's nub, squeezing it a little with her lips.

Gabby sighed, and slumped forward a little, pushing against Cassie's mouth.

Gabby tasted right.

She had been host-form.

She had been remade to always be ready, to be sweet, to be seductive, and so very desirable.

Cassie began to lick, and suckle, falling into an easy rhythm.

They had both been host-form.

Pleasure came easily to them, and their emotions were free, they could embrace pleasure wherever they found it, and enjoy it, knowing that there was a higher purpose than themselves, that they were vessels of change, that they could live knowing that their petty concerns had been left behind in their previous lives.

Cassie enjoyed giving Gabby pleasure, but it soon became more than that. She felt her consciousness lift itself, and she could feel the pressure of her tongue reflected as pleasure in Gabby's own mind.

Gabby was terrified, Cassie could feel that now, but it was a terror of the unknown, the terror of confronting something so much greater than oneself.

Cassie followed Gabby's gaze to the apartment, and saw a ray of light emerge from Eve's window to puncture the darkness. That sensation of vertigo that Cassie had felt in that strange little room above the Uni Bar had returned to her, and Cassie again found herself travelling between two buildings, on a light ray, this time as a passenger, piggy-backed on Gabby's own consciousness.

She was still licking and caressing Gabby's folds with her tongue, but the pleasure had become a constant, a bass-line to accompany the unfolding events, hardly rising, nor falling, just a constant stream of physical pleasure, and a sensation of closeness to another human being, indistinguishable from love.

Cassie was now in Eve's room. Gabby was standing in front of Eve, and Cassie behind Gabby.

Again, Eve was dressed in a voluminous black dress, and she was perfect, her skin was clear and smooth, and there was not a single black hair out of place.

Eve was smiling at Gabby, and lifted her arms, and touched her fingertips against Gabby's temples.

Cassie's perspective shifted.

She was close to Gabby now, very close, and was able to feel something of the transaction occurring between the pair.

Eve had started to relax Gabby, to pleasure her, to ready her for what was to come.

She was filling Gabby with pleasure and relaxation, draining her tension, draining her terror, and opening her mind.

Eve spoke directly into Cassie's mind, just as she had done before, all those weeks ago.

"Cassie, I know now that you are not ready. I know that you must help Julie to grow. But share this time with Gabby. Gabby has decided to give herself up to me, to join herself to me. She has a strong mind, Cassie, but a weak body. Help her, Cassie, help her give herself up to me, share this time with her."

Cassie reached her arms about Gabby , and enfolded her form within her own.

Cassie was in two bodies now, there were two of her. One was here, with Eve and Gabby, sharing the coming moment of bonding, and one was back at the hospital, still between Gabby's legs, questing with her tongue, providing a physical accompaniment to this exercise of the mind..

The boundaries between all three minds began to dissipate, and Cassie began to feel the thoughts of the others, as if they were her own.

Cassie knew then that Eve was not a woman.

Eve was a container. She was a container that held the souls of countless women. She was an aristocratic family. She was a long lineage, women who had poured their consciousnesses together over generations, mixing their strengths into a potent brew of power, assimilating scores of others into a potent, complex whole. She was a container of souls, a consumer of souls, hungry to assimilate others to add to the strength of her own.

And Gabby was joining herself to them.

Eve leant into Gabby, looked into her eyes, held her around her shoulders, and kissed her with her red, painted, lips, enfolding Gabby's within her own.

Gabby's eyes were lidded in pleasure, and she became limp, supported by Eve and Cassie.

Cassie was still split between two bodies.

One still knelt in front of Gabby's physical form, pleasuring her, enjoying her, giving her a human touch.

The other, incorporeal, but more real in the moment, was pressing Gabby's spirit against Eve's body, helping Eve complete this mysterious process.

Eve licked Gabby on the lips, and Gabby opened her mouth, eager, hungry.

Cassie heard Eve's voice in Gabby's mind.

"Gabby, you have given yourself freely to me. Let me in, let me take you, let me fill up your fragile shell with my strength."

Gabby, still conscious, nodded once.

Eve smiled, and her lips sealed around Gabby's mouth, softly, and gently, but completely.

Eve's grip around Gabby's body tightened, and Gabby let Eve into her mouth.

Gabby went quiet, and surrendered, and Cassie felt it begin.

Cassie felt Gabby's body coming. Gabby leaked into Cassie's mouth, and Cassie received the evidence of her wracking pleasure.

As she licked, and swallowed, she tasted a trace of Gabby's essence, her soul, and knew that it had been set free by Eve's influence, and that Eve was preparing to take Gabby into herself.

She started to taste Eve then, and her power. Eve was so much more than one, and Gabby had no chance of resisting, even were she to want to.

The quivering against Cassie's tongue continued.

Gabby's thighs tightened around Cassie's head, and she thrust against her mouth, and pressed herself into Eve, wanting to be filled, wanting to be overwhelmed.

Cassie knew that Gabby must be coming, continuously, as Eve poured herself into her.

As time passed, all of Gabby's muscle tone faded, and she became limp in Cassie's arms.

Gabby had swooned, and was unconscious.

And ripe.

Would she ever be the same?

After a time, Eve's voice began to draw her back.

"Now, Gabby. Join yourself to me."

Gabby opened her eyes, and looked at Eve, and nodded in resignation.

Eve opened her robe then, and Cassie knew then that she was not in Eve's apartment.

She was inside Eve's mind.

Eve's apartment was not real, it was just a set piece, a place for Gabby and Cassie to visit while Eve brought Gabby into herself.

For when Eve opened her robe, there was no body beneath, but only an awful, hungry, darkness. It was a total darkness, an absence of any light, and with no heavy velvet to contain it, it squirmed, and quested, and, as it moved towards Gabby, she tried to step away.

But, at the first touch, Gabby's fear faded. She turned around, and smiled at Cassie, and held out her arms. Cassie embraced Gabby, and felt warm and cosseted as they stepped towards Eve, and Gabby began to sink into the hungry darkness.

It was raw power.

It was the essence of Eve.

Eve was a goddess, and Cassie knew that if she gave of herself, Eve would take her, all of her, and keep her as part of herself forever.

Cassie held on to Gabby for dear life, but she was slowly being drawn into Eve's centre, being gathered by threads of inky blackness, her soul being dissected by a fatal, spiritual, pleasure, and encouraged to dissipate into Eve's temple.

But Gabby's body was being pleasured, too, and Cassie knew then that the pleasure she was giving Gabby with her tongue was a vital part of the whole process. Gabby was orgasming, continually, under Cassie's mouth, and Cassie was driving Gabby out of her physical body into the core of Eve.

Cassie knew then that it was Eve who had travelled from the stars.

It was Eve who had brought the worms to the Earth

It was Eve who was directing the invasion.

Eve had been born as a spawn of the worms.

And so had Lilli.

Eve was not one, but many, and while her power on Earth had grown, she had assimilated many others, pulling them into herself, and filling them with her own essence, to be controlled, to wield her own influence.

Gabby would be gone as an individual.

Cassie knew that now.

Gabby would be reborn as one more avatar of Eve, one more body to extend Eve's sphere of influence. Gabby was giving up her own self to join herself to something greater, to make the ultimate sacrifice, to achieve immortality.

Cassie was overcome by the raw power of the transaction, by the hunger and confidence of Eve the predator, by the magnitude of Gabby's loss.

She could no more stop this process than dam the Amazon with her little finger. She had no choice but to keep thrusting with her tongue, willing Gabby onward, willing her to consummate her union with the thing that was Eve.

Cassie could only observe as she felt the swirl of Eve's consciousness filling up Gabby's empty frame, Gabby's own consciousness a small thing, her memories slight compared to those of Eve, and she watched as the last remnants of Gabby slipped away, as all that was Gabby became dilute and dissipated, to join the many that were Eve.

Would she do the same one day? Would she give up her body, her soul, to become somebody that she loved? Would she give up her existence as an individual to become Eve?

Yes.

She would.

She knew she would.

If Eve called, she would come.

***

Consciousness returned slowly.

Cassie was still between Gabby's legs, her tongue numb from the constant attention she had given to Gabby's tender folds.

Gabby put her hands upon Cassie's hair, and patted her gently.

But it wasn't Gabby any more, was it?

"Thank you, Cassie."

It was Gabby's voice, certainly.

Cassie lifted herself up. Her legs were stiff, and her knees were marked by her long sojourn on the carpet.

It smiled with Gabby's smile, and moved forward to give Cassie a kiss.

As Cassie looked into its eyes, she could see only Eve. It was Eve, only Eve, pretending to be Gabby.

But Gabby was part of Eve now, and Eve was so much more than a woman.

If Eve wanted to play at being Gabby, she could.

Gabby hugged Cassie, and kissed her on the lips.

"Be calm, Cassie. I'm still here. I'm part of Eve, too, you know. But I'm joined, I'm happy, and I am so much more than I was before."

But when Gabby held Cassie, the feelings from her first meeting with Eve had returned.

Gabby was a woman of power now.

If she so desired, she would be able to seduce Cassie, as easily as blink, and there was not a thing that Cassie could do about it.

Cassie had always been in love with Eve, and would always be vulnerable to her.

Eve had said that she would not take Cassie.

Not yet.

But If Eve changed her mind, and called Cassie to her side, Cassie knew that she would not be able to refuse.

And what of Julie?

What if Eve wanted Julie?

Would she lose Julie to Eve? Would she be forced to watch as Julie's mind was subjugated, to join the hive-mind that was Eve?

Would she give Julie to her?

Cassie was horrified at the thought of losing Julie.

But Julie, at least, was safe. She had never been host-form. In all of this, one constant had been Julie's refusal to engage with the worms.

She had never even visited the hospital before today.

Cassie knew that the mental linkage between Gabby, and Cassie, and Eve, was only possible through some mechanism associated with being host-form.

Telepathy was not possible between human beings, she knew that for sure.

Gabby smiled kindly, and motioned Cassie closer.

She held one arm around Cassie's shoulders, and pushed her gently down.

Cassie lowered her head onto Gabby's lap, and stretched out on the couch.

"Don't worry, Cassie. Enjoy life. Live every day with Julie as if it were your last."

"The human condition is tragedy, Cassie. All physical forms die, they all turn to dust. Thank every particle in existence for giving you that life, Cassie, and enjoy it while you can.

"But before you die, consider joining with me. It would be an honour to take you in, to hold you, to keep you from harm, to learn all of your secrets. And Julie, too. She could join Lilli, and you could see her every day, and love her every day.

"As a sister.

"As my lover."

The sense of terror, and the accompanying arousal, slowly dissipated.

The two were comfortable together.

Gabby stroked Cassie's head, and held her as she drifted off to sleep.

Cassie was so much in love.

With one?

With two?

With many?

It was so hard to know any more.

***

As the morning sun streamed through the window, Cassie was still in Gabby's lap.

Gabby had held her through the night, and must have slept still sitting in the couch.

A comforting hand was still placed atop Cassie's head.

It was so easy to think that it was Gabby still sitting on that couch.

They caught the lift down to the third floor, and everyone was just rousing themselves from sleep.

Gabby shuffled over to hold Stefan and give him a morning kiss, and Cassie was surprised at how normal everything appeared.

Cassie hopped in next to Julie, and held her, and kissed her when she awoke.

Will I tell Julie? Would she understand?

12