Anatomy with Lila: Class 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew stopped his assault on my pussy when he saw me jerk away from the boy's touch and everyone else was staring at me as well. I realized I had two choices: let it weird me out and pretty much be done with this or seriously slut it up. I only thought about it for a second before I leaned over and wrapped my lips around the kid's bulging purple cock.

My mouth only made it up and down his rod twice before he exploded in my mouth. He kept his eyes down and tried to put himself away quickly but I caught his gaze and smiled, then licked slowly up the slit of his cock head, catching up the last drops of cum. He shivered and smiled back.

Andrew had resumed pumping in and out of me, much more gently now but still stretching me beyond belief. I moved on to the next dick.

This one was a bit more aggressive than the first. He grabbed me by the back of the head and slammed his cock down my throat. I gagged and tears sprang to my eyes. He wasn't letting up, even as I pounding my fist on his hip. Finally Andrew barked something at him and he let me go, grinning devilishly. I glared at him and when he pressed his prick against my lips again bit the tip, not hard enough to really hurt but enough to get the message across. He jumped back but said nothing when I moved on.

The third cock as I made my way around the circle was having trouble getting hard. He was an awkward kid, with a bad haircut and pants a size too small. Still, if you looked close enough he was pretty cute. I gave him a friendly smile and his panting subsided a bit so I decided to ignore his cock for a bit and kissed his stomach lightly, just below the belly button. I looked up to him, his eyes closed and a minute later I felt something poking me in the chest. Leaning over I took his entire cock in my mouth at once with absolutely no warning. He looked like his knees were going to give out but he managed to stand for another 13 seconds, which is how long he lasted with my mouth around his dick. Then he leaned down and kissed me deeply on the lips, making Andrew fuck me a bit harder for a second, pulled his pants up and sat down in the nearest chair.

The next two boys lasted a little longer, about a minute each. After I'd made all four of the boys cum Andrew dismissed them. The last two I sucked and the kid who'd sat down all thanked me and left, but the first boy and the pushy asshole sat down together to talk and continue watching me get fucked. They seemed to be friends.

"Dude, can you imagine how pissed the rest of the guys are going to be that they missed this?"

I smiled and put them out of my mind. My pussy was still getting pummelled by this sex machine and I was starting to get sore from being in the same position for over an hour. Andrew must have read my mind because he slid himself out of me and pulled me to my knees.

"You looked so beautiful sucking all those cocks, Lila. Now it's my turn."

Yes. Finally. His dick was gorgeous. It was thick, cut and currently throbbing and I could barely contain myself as I brought it to my lips. I kissed around the head first, then up and down the shaft, every so often flicking my tongue against his hot skin. I've always enjoyed giving head and this beautiful cock in my mouth was almost as good as getting fucked by it.

Finally Andrew had had enough and gently but firmly guided it down my throat. He didn't go far enough to make me gag, but just enough so that I was starting to get uncomfortable and I scooched back a hair. Slowly, he slid himself in and out of my mouth while I tried opening my throat to him as much as I could. One of my hands was running up and down the inside of his muscular thighs but the other traveled down between my legs and began stroking my sopping pussy.

Andrew's knees began to buckle and moments later he shot a huge load straight down my throat, causing me to choke and sputter while he gazed down on me and stroked my hair. I looked up at him coughing, with watery eyes and he grinned. Asshole.

"Lie down, Lila. Your turn."

Okay, maybe not such an asshole. Rare was it for me to find a man not only willing to do that, but who'll actually suggest it. I hopped right back on the table and noticed my audience for the first time since I'd taken Andrew's dick in my mouth. Both boys were still watching me with rapt attention and now limp dicks in hand. Whatever. I was over being watched and kind of enjoying it now. I spread my knees wide to make sure they both got a good look.

Andrew lowered his face to my pussy, focusing the tip of his tongue on my clit. I felt waves of pleasure almost immediately and arched my back, knowing I wouldn't last long. Sure enough, I felt my mind blank and my pelvis buck involuntarily, nearly knocking Andrew out as the orgasm rolled through my sticky, sweaty body. Using his expert two-finger technique, he parted my lips while I was still coming down and licked from my clit to nearly my asshole, making me squirm, then back again, flicking his tongue once before standing up and offering me his hand. I took it, he pulled me up and we walked to his office without a word, ignoring the eyes on us.

He shut the door behind us while I sat in one of his chairs, still naked because who cared at this point? He turned to me with a strange look.

"Lila..."

I waited. He clasped his hands and slowly walked to his desk, running his hand along the glazed wood before finally sitting down and looking me in the eye.

"I'm sorry."

"What? What are you sorry about?"

"That shouldn't have happened. At the end there. We shouldn't have... done anything after class. We need to keep it to the confines of an educational setting."

I stared at him. Was he serious? He seemed to be. What a crappy way to end an amazing experience.

"Well... Couldn't you say we were still educating them? A demonstration?"

"Half the class was missing, Lila."

"Ok. Whatever. Look, you don't need an excuse. I'm a consenting adult, you weren't paying me for that time so there's nothing wrong with it. And I usually try to play it cool but that was fucking awesome for me. I never knew I was into being naked in front of strangers but damn! Was that hot!"

He smiled. "Really? You're really 100% fine with everything? And you want to come back next week?"

"Yes! Jesus, yes. That was incredible."

"Oh, that's wonderful to hear, really! Uh, just a warning: we will be discussing how to get from third base to sex and every student will be required to practice on our model."

I tried as hard as I possibly could to bite back a huge ass smile as my crotch grew just a little bit tingly again.

"Ok. Whatever."

12