Anchors Aweigh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That woke him right up. I got up on my knees, doggy-style, for this session. He got on his knees behind me, and lined up his tool. It touched my anus, but no hesitation this time, it slid right in. My asshole was still stretched and slippery-wet with his cum. He put his hands on my hips, and went to work. He pulled almost all the way out, and pushed it back in, over and over.

Cum is a wonderful lubricant, especially when there is about a gallon of it. There were wet, squishy sounds as it slid in and out, and a slapping sound each time he came in contact with my butt. He was hitting my butt so hard it caused me to exhale and grunt each time. So the room was filled with the sounds of slapping and grunting. It would have been funny if it wasn't so sexy. I don't vocalize during sex, I think the women who do are phonies, but this was not something I was doing intentionally. The impacts just made me exhale and grunt.

Once again I was floating on that cloud of ecstasy. I wanted to get my butt cheeks out of the way to stop the noise, so I reached back with both hands and spread them apart. I found out that I would also get another half-inch of cock in me. He reached a new record depth in my stomach.

The symphony of fuck-sounds continued. I was hoping to be rewarded with another massive cum-load, but I knew it would be diminished after what had already come out of him. He lasted even longer this time, but eventually I knew he would unload. He slammed against me, his pubic bone pressing against my tail-bone, and his ball-sack against my wet cunt. He let out a mournful groan, and I felt a more normal size ejaculation this time. Just three or four spurts, not six or seven.

My entire body was grateful for what it received; I am like a cum-sponge. If it was possible to suck on his cock with my asshole, I would have. I wanted to empty him completely. We stayed joined together, trying to catch our breath, and he didn't lose his erection like men usually do. It stayed stiff and hard, and all the way up my ass.

He reached around and started rubbing and stroking my clit, just like I do when I masturbate. Who taught him that? It felt just the same as when I play with my clit with rubber-dickie up my ass. Except now it was his big dick that was in me, and it stayed rock hard. Very quickly I exploded into a powerful orgasm.

When he pulled out of me this time, a small river of his cum ran out and dribbled on the bed. I was sorry to lose it, but I couldn't help it. My asshole was stretched wide open, and there was a huge amount of it up in me. I couldn't stop the leak. We collapsed on the bed, arms around each other.

I moved closer to him, mostly to try to avoid the big wet spot. We both fell asleep again.

It was almost dawn when I woke up again. As before, he was still sleeping.

I gently nudged him awake, and said "Let's hit the shower." We got into the shower together, and let the warm water flow over us. I washed his flaccid cock with lots of soap and water, getting it squeaky clean. He did the same for my pussy and ass-crack, getting all of the folds and creases clean.

We dried each other off, and went back to bed. We were both drowsy, and we slipped in and out of sleep.

I woke up first, again. I wanted him to fuck me in the ass again, but I realized that would be cruel and unusual punishment, because he was exhausted. I began to play with the sleeping one-eyed monster, and it woke up and stared at me. I moved down and took it in my mouth, and methodically slid it in and out. I stroked the part that did not fit in my mouth, and caressed his balls with my free hand.

Eventually he woke up, and just held still and let me have my way. When he finally came, this time there was a small ejaculation, not even a mouthful. I swallowed it with a noisy gulp, and licked and sucked his cock clean. I grasped it at the base, with my thumb on the tube that runs up the underside of it, the pipeline for his cum. I milked it up to the head, and a small gob appeared which I licked and sucked off.

I milked it again, and this time there was only one small pearl-drop that came out. I licked that off, and I knew he was finally empty. My work here was done.

He quickly went back to sleep, totally spent. I watched him for a while, staring at his handsome face. I got up quietly to not wake him, and got dressed. I slipped out the door and down the hall to the side door, and out to the parking lot where my car was waiting.

I got into the car and started it, and as I sat there I felt my panties become sticky and wet with cum that was oozing out of my asshole. My stomach was gurgling and cramping a little. I saw a porn video once where a woman got sequentially fucked in the ass by a whole football team. This must be how she felt afterwards.

I knew that the maid would knock on the door later this morning, and wake him. He could go wherever he wished from there, never knowing who I was or why I fucked his brains out.

He would have a great story to tell his shipmates, but they would never believe him.

12