Ancient History

Story Info
He experiences MMF sex.
1.3k words
3.95
38.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story.

I lived in the mid-west when I was in my late twenties and building a career. Shortly after we relocated my live-in girlfriend had moved out, leaving me alone in a sparsely furnished one-bedroom apartment. I spent most of my time working starting around eight or nine each morning and usually not leaving the office until seven or eight at night. This particular night it was just starting to get dark as I walked through the parking lot to my car. I remembered the local x-rated drive-in was offering a two-dollar admission double feature on weeknights. With nothing waiting at home, I decided to catch the movies. Twenty minutes later I entered the drive leading to the ticket booth and paid my two bucks.

The gravel entrance road cut left past the back of the screen and looped around the outer edge of the parking area. I could see that the first feature had already started as I drove in. There was a concession stand and restrooms in the middle of the lot. I pulled into an open space between an older full size sedan and the concession stand, hooked the speaker on my door and settled back to enjoy the rest of the first feature.

After about forty-five minutes the first movie ended. There was a short break between films, and I decided to stay for the second show. A few minutes into the intermission the interior light went on in the car next to me and a young girl walked in front of my car heading for the concession stand. She was about 5'2" with curly red hair, fair skin and looked to be pretty well built. She wore white shorts, sandals and a pink blouse. She returned a few minutes later with popcorn and some drinks.

The second feature had just started when the girl stuck her head out the window to ask if I had a light. As I leaned between our cars to hand her my lighter, I could see she had removed her blouse. The tops of her full white breasts were clearly visible as she reached to grab the lighter. When she leaned out of the window to return the lighter she asked if I would like to join them for the rest of the movie. It had been a long dry spell and I had seen enough of that young redhead to not waste any time getting to that open passenger door.

The interior light was on and I took a look around. They appeared to be in their late teens; the guy was dressed in a tee shirt and jeans, average build with curly brown hair. He was seated with his back against the driver's side door. He watched as I slid in next to his girlfriend. Before I closed the door I got a good look at her. She had removed her sandals and was wearing just the white cotton shorts, unbuttoned at the waist. She sat with her hands folded in her lap and stared straight ahead at the screen. I could smell her sweet scent; a little sweat beaded on her forehead and bare shoulders. I smelled liquor and saw the guy was drinking from a bottle.

I moved my hand under hers and pulled on the zipper of her shorts. As the zipper bottomed at her crotch I leaned across in front of her, pulling her breast to my mouth. She lifted her ass off the seat and arched her back; I tugged the shorts over her thighs and past her knees. Her arched back pushed her spongy breast deeper onto my mouth and I sucked on the nipple, pulling it, then worked up her neck and finally kissed her full on the lips. She ran the back of her tongue between my top lip and front teeth and flicked the tip in and out of my mouth. I was really heating up; she reached over, undid my jeans and bending her head into my lap took me in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down, her wet lips sliding over my hard on. I watched a little of the action on the screen while she blew me and then glanced at her boyfriend. He was still leaning against the driver's side door but I could tell we had gotten his attention as he had opened his jeans and was masturbating as he watched us.

She sat up and reached down to pull her shorts the rest of the way off; then turned to face me and straddled my lap, knees on the seat and her pussy poised over my cock. She reached down and guided me into her. She was a little dry; probably from all the liquor I remember thinking. She lowered herself slowly working her pussy lips down to the base of my cock. As she rode me I kissed her, her lips red and swollen from sucking cock. I bit her lips and neck. Her face and chest were lightly freckled and she looked quite beautiful, eyes closed, naked, and gently bouncing on my lap. She was silent, but was now wet as her pussy pumped away on my cock. I finally grabbed her hips, slowing her down and then held her motionless on my lap, my cock buried deep inside her. I grabbed her by the shoulders and laid her on her back across the front seat. The top of her head rested against her boyfriend's leg. I slid my hips between her legs and split her matted, wet cunt hair and pussy lips with the tip of my cock. I fucked her as she rolled her head back and looked up into her boyfriend's eyes. After a few minutes I tensed, then held it in her, shooting my cum deep in her cunt. With her hands on my chest she pushed me out of her and back to the passenger seat.

She got up on her knees, bent down and took my spent dick in her mouth, licking and gently sucking on it, stretching it as it came back to life. As she worked on my dick her boyfriend got on his knees and entered her from behind. As he pumped her she pulled her mouth off me and threw her head back, mouth open, moaning "please don't come yet........please.....don't........I felt her catch her breath; he shot his load on top of mine. Her head fell between her shoulders and she was still for a moment. Then she turned, got on her knees and took him in her mouth. As he fucked her mouth I was just hard enough to enter her. She was literally dripping cum. Slipping my cock into her incredibly slick cum filled pussy brought back my hard on and I slid it slowly in and out of her, watching as her boyfriend grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth over his cock.

She pulled her mouth away, raised up on her knees and I slipped out of her. She sat between us, sliding her ass down to the edge of the seat, spread her legs wide and rubbed her right hand over her pussy. Her boyfriend and I each slipped a nipple into our mouths and sucked her tits as she masturbated. She watched the screen as she moved her hand faster, then extended just her index finger and ran the length of her finger straight up and down over the clit until she came. We continued sucking on her breasts as she calmed down from her orgasm. As her breathing returned to normal she gathered her clothes. She held them to her chest, partially covering herself. She thanked me and I left them and returned to my car.

I drove home with all the windows down, the warm humid air drying my perspiration, feeling as satisfied and relaxed as I can ever remember feeling. I always loved redheads and, looking back on a lifetime, this one was something special.