Ancient Watchtowers Ch.02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loriel nodded her agreement, "I've felt their tongues on my face. I know that they can make them softer but at this age, they only know one way. I agreed to finish the raising. I will not mother Deheya his whole life long."

She saw Naïsa's face pull into a bit of a private smile and she had to ask.

"Nothing, really," the blonde said, "I just had the thought that if they grow to near their father's size, then we might have steeds to ride if we travel. We might go in fine style, no?"

It made Loriel chuckle for a moment as she nodded, "True enough. I only wonder what we'll do when the boys slowly turn to being men, to raise the point."

Naïsa began to laugh and she kissed Loriel on the cheek, "I have my answer to that, sister."

"And what is it?" the shorter one asked.

"Psh, it comes to me like nothing, Loriel. We give them to Bolga for that!"

The two of them laughed themselves almost to tears over it, but then the boys came bounding up to the crest of the rise to them and stole their hearts with a look.

"They look like a pair of princes in how they hold themselves," Loriel remarked and she knelt to fuss over Deheya.

"Oh, and fine warriors too, I see it in them also." Naïsa laughed as she prepared to receive Weda like the returning champion that he seemed to want to show to the world as he came.

The moment ended when the she-elves were bowled over and found themselves lying on the ground with a large happy cub over them and they lost their pretentions at that instant, for the only thing to do seemed to be to pull each one down to fuss over him properly.

------------

The elves heard a commotion in the main chamber as they thought to go to bed.

Being that it was a cave, when the large cat had something to say, it got loud. This time, there were painful cries made in answer as well.

The elves looked at each other and shrugged, but then they saw the aftermath in the forlorn faces of the cubs as they stood hanging near the door to the chamber.

There were no boisterous signs of their play lying just below the surface then, not the way that they usually carried it barely hidden in them. Now, their tails hung limp on the floor and their heads were down while they looked in sadly.

"I guess that our leaving comes at the right time," Naïsa said, "Perhaps their father has lost his patience over his sons taking up too much of his female's time."

Loriel nodded, "I think that our boys need us for the moment. I do not like to see that look on them."

They sat up and called softly and the cats came, but there was no want in them to tussle and play now. The elves saw the marks of the father on them, small wounds delivered with a pounding blow. The large one might have been holding back, but it was plain to see that the message had been driven home.

The elves said nothing and made no sounds to indicate that the punishment might have been undeserved. They only watched as the pair walked in like the losers in a brawl, almost dragging themselves in and not much higher than their tails.

It was a moment and they knew it, so they only eased themselves back down when each cub dropped down to lie with them for a time wanting comfort.

They didn't see it, but Nila stood at the door a moment later, looking in and feeling torn in two, though she could tell herself that it was for the best.

It came as cold comfort to her as she turned to go back to her male. She knew that she'd never forget the sight of each one of her sons lying on his side with an elf reaching over to hold and console him. That wasn't her job any longer, as much as it hurt to think about.

In the chamber, there were only the quiet sounds of elven voices, crooning and singing softly to the suddenly small and diminished young warriors until the young ones were asleep.

They began it that night, what they felt between them and though it was all a little experimental, it was very satisfying to hold each other so tightly and to kiss softly for hours, it seemed.

They found that trading gentle caresses just heightened things and it led to their kisses becoming hungrier. Loriel pushed Naïsa over and moved to lie on her to share their kisses that way and before long, they were moving together.

It was so good in many ways and they went on and on, each one helping the other's climax when it came in any way that they could.

They lay on their backs with stupid grins at the ceiling of the chamber for a while, just whispering and holding hands.

But that only lasted for so long until Naïsa rolled onto her side and held Loriel for more of her kisses.

"May I fuck you this time?" she asked politely and it caused, Loriel to laugh very sweetly, "How proper, Naïsa. How can I refuse a request like that?"

They got into it again, though Naïsa stopped after a time to move her hair out of the way and ask, "Did I say it wrongly?"

Loriel shook her head with a grin, "No, never. It's just that you were so ... polite with it."

She chuckled, "I would have just growled at you to come here."

Naïsa nodded, thinking about it and then she applied her full weight to Loriel's front as she reached back and lifting her own hips a little, she moved Loriel's legs up and really began to grind into her mound.

Loriel was out of breath in no time, but she wanted only more and cried out often, though as quietly as she could, "Fuck me, Naïsa. Fuck me, sister! Oh ... oh ... o ... "

------------

The third night ...

Loriel was losing her mind.

Or maybe it had just turned to jelly, along with the rest of her.

For all of her street smarts - which she no longer needed in the absence of any streets - she'd been a totally frustrated virgin up to these past few nights.

In her sewer late at night, she'd come home after a long day and evening to crash out of exhaustion - often the kind which really wears you down - the kind which grows after periods of exertion and bouts of heart-stopping adrenaline-dumping fear followed by more desperate exertion, plus maybe a lot of dead-time lurking in between as she waited for something to either happen or for the jig to be up.

It could be a bitch of a life.

She'd drag herself home, looking back often to see if she was being tailed, and then have to make a couple of diversionary laps around the sewers before she could shlep on in and bolt herself inside her reeking little den, though she kept it as clean as she could. It was just the neighbourhood ...

She'd count out her change carefully and any gold that she might have gotten along the way and then she'd hide that away in the safest place, before she washed the grime off her tired young body.

After drying off, she'd quite literally crawl up to lie in her rack and try to get to sleep.

Usually, that entailed a lot of fingerwork in the darkness.

Her fantasies usually involved sexual liaisons with clients, or people whom she might have seen who'd caught her eye - if she hadn't actually met them.

Male and females both. Loriel didn't care.

She was a virgin, not an idiot, feeling more desperate by the day. The way that she'd lived her life back then, she'd take what she could get no matter where it came from.

She just never got any.

Who the fuck would want to tussle with a grimy, thieving elf who smelled as though she slept in a sewer?

But what had begun as perhaps a misadventure which had cost her all of her friends - if Nila was right and they were all dead ages ago - was now turning gold. She had a wonderful new friend who was more beautiful than any single person that she'd ever laid eyes one. She had a friend who wanted her often and in any way that either of them could think of and she'd finally been able to get really clean (which was not a little thing to Loriel) and now -

Well now, she was having her salad tossed by somebody beautiful.

Fuck, she thought, beautiful or not, nobody had ever made it this easy to get laid.

She bucked her hips, wanting to and loving it as the most wonderful lips worked hers over in spades.

She couldn't get enough of that girl.

The first chance she got, she told herself, this was gonna be the night that she grazed in warm pink fields of happiness for once in her life. She couldn't wait to get her face a little wet and buried in real live, honest-to-goodness, naked elf muff.

She paused in her thoughts then to grin at her error. If it didn't grow any fur, could it still be called a muff?

She sighed, not knowing the answer and caring even less.

She opened her eyes and looked down along her belly and the stark 'V' formed by her thighs and she saw one long-fingered hand reach out to stroke her abdomen very softly while another held one of her thighs.

The skin was so much lighter than her own, in the magical glowing light hue that Naïsa carried and which she'd never seen before.

She couldn't see much of Naïsa's face - other than her beautiful eyes as they regarded her.

Loriel had never known that anything could feel so good as this, so she tried hard to keep her eyes open. Something such as this shouldn't be missed.

She watched as those eyes just told her plainly of her lover's feelings and she noticed as the hand petting her belly seemed to grow darker still as Loriel stared to see it reaching toward her breast with spreading fingers. She didn't know what this was, the strange slight darkening that she saw now and then when they were in bed, but she loved to see it.

A low-down, moaning growl came to her ears as the hand slid over the contour of Loriel's breast and closed over it, squeezing and kneading deliciously.

She looked further again as she felt her chest heaving to draw in air in response to the wickedly incredible thrill which came to her then.

The eyes were closed in their own pleasure for a moment as Naïsa worked her magic against Loriel's most intimate folds.

She held her hand over the one on her breast to feel the soft skin, needing to, since it was proof that she was being eaten in the nicest way by a the loveliest woman alive.

It was finally really happening.

She could feel the teeth as they nipped her so lovingly and the heat in that breath down there. She was losing the fight to keep her eyes open - it just felt so good.

She knew that she was lost even as her ribs heaved again and her back seemed to arch of it's own volition. She cried out, bucking her hips as carefully as she dared in little motions. She heard her own voice, sounding raw and wanton. She couldn't believe how good it sounded to let her feelings out - since they wouldn't be restrained any longer.

She bucked and moaned and even began to yell, not being able to do a thing about it.

That sweet tongue had finally been brought fully into play to begin it's work.

That night, Loriel had been right. It was the night that she found herself needing to hang on to her lover's thighs. It could be challenging - until she thought that her efforts must be good enough in the first place to cause all of these hip gyrations.

They did it until they literally couldn't anymore. Their last attempt was the longest yet as they each lapped and sucked the softest sweetness for a long time, moaning into each other's clefts and feeling honoured to have this privilege for her own.

The trip to turn around and crawl up to lie with Naïsa seemed a long one because she was so tired and feeling well-loved, but it was worth it and they collapsed into each other's arms to trade such naughty-tasting wet kisses until they couldn't anymore.

They only had a limited time for it anyway, since their noises had awakened the cubs who were now nosing around and rubbing themselves where they could on the way by, while offering quiet purrs in case this was anything bad.

"Do you ..."

There was silence after that for a little while.

Naïsa looked over, "I do not know. You never finished."

"I'm a little nervous," Loriel asked, "I want to ask you something, but I'm afraid to."

Naïsa smiled and pulled Loriel closer, "Then let the matter rest until it has gained the strength to be asked, and I will answer it."

Loriel nodded and returned the hug before she turned over and settled in to sleep.

Each one of them let out a large, sharp groan as she found a large cat almost toss himself down tiredly to get back to sleep.

The problem was, that even though most of the dropping had been onto the bedding, at least a little in both cases had been against an elf and it came as a rude shock.

Naïsa felt Loriel shifting a little against her, "We're gonna have to work on this sleeping with mom thing some more, buddy."

The quiet, rattling purr that he returned to her just took the wind from her sails.

"Strange to think that we only begin between us and yet we seem to have a family of a kind," Naïsa said.

"Never mind," Loriel said, "I think we just have to learn to live with it. From what Nila told me about the winters, these two monsters of ours are gonna be worth their considerable weight in gold to us some night soon when the wind screams and the fire's gone out."

"I think now that I might turn over," Naïsa whispered, "I find a want to maybe try to put my leg over Weda and sleep that way for a time."

"Go ahead," Loriel chuckled, "I'm way ahead of you. I tried that last night and I can recommend it. I'm already hanging on to my kitty. If you get tired of yours, just pull some of the blanket over him. He'll get too hot in no time and bugger off to lie down where it's cooler for him.

Since we're done fooling around, I can say that Deheya comes in not far behind you to hang onto, since he's got fur.

My old friends where I grew up might stare at me for this, but I don't care. They're not here and I've got the best teddy bear anywhere, right here. I loved her back when I needed her when I was little, but lying here with my cat in my arms and you against my back beats the fuck out of my old doll."

--------------

It was the fourth day and Loriel had been busy. She was preparing her few things to leave and trying to decide what she might need. Not being able to foretell the future, she just packed everything, leaving her crafting things at the very bottom; the spare hides which were ready and the pieces that she'd cut for a new set of breeches - long-legged ones for Naïsa, so that she could wear her long boots over them when the weather turned cold or if it rained while they were on the road.

For being dry meant the difference between traveling and walking in misery and she knew it.

When she wasn't doing that, Naïsa's teachings had kept her plenty busy, but she was happier for them, and they were presented to her in more of a pleasant way that challenged her rather than Nila's dry explanations.

Now she'd stepped outside in the afternoon sunshine, just to feel it on her body after taking off her clothes. She stood in the sunshine with her eyes closed and her long reddish brown hair blowing free in the wind.

Naïsa stepped out looking for Loriel after finding that she'd finished the harness that she'd made and left it for the blonde to find on her bed.

Naïsa stopped and stared, taking in the wonder of Loriel's beauty. She couldn't have moved a step if her life had depended on it.

Unaware that she was being observed, Loriel opened her eyes and walked to the water's edge, tying back her hair in a loose knot as she waded in.

Naïsa ducked to hide among the tall grass, still spellbound and not knowing quite what to do about it - other than what she might have wanted to do.

Loriel washed, using the barest amount of the crude soap which Naïsa had said that she could use. It was only some animal fat mixed with finely ground ashes with some ground pine needles blended in.

A little went a long way if you were careful and Loriel was careful not to waste even a little of this gift, wanting to be truly clean for once when they left and to one like her, the soft, and slightly tangy pine-ish scent was better than the finest perfume because it didn't cover odor - it was for washing with so it left you feeling and smelling clean.

Her bathing done, Loriel untied her hair and ducked her head a little awkwardly as she tried to wet all of her hair with one hand while holding up the other out of the water, for it held the last of the soap that she'd taken and by now, she was down to just what covered her palm as more of a film, really.

Then she stood straight again and threw her head back, sending her wet hair flying up and back in a torrent of spray.

Sending a thrill right through Naïsa, who thanked the gods that she'd been allowed to see it.

Loriel rubbed her palms together and when she thought that she had it divided equally, knowing all the while that it wouldn't be enough, she began to work it into her hair.

She was at it a long time, just doing her best to make what she had go as far as she could make it go, and then she was squatting under the water, to wash it all out as best she could. Five times she did this before she was satisfied that she'd done her best and then she threw her head back once again to throw off the water.

Walking out, she picked up the comb that her friend had given her and began to comb out her hair as patiently as she could.

She stood then, almost back were she'd started, facing away from the shore and looking out to sea - as it were.

She was a little troubled, hoping that her gift to Naïsa would please her.

The sun had begun to dry her skin, though the hair would take hours yet. Loriel didn't want to use anything to towel it with. She loved the long waves and few long curls that she saw in Naïsa's hair and asking about it, she'd learned that her friend loved to have it this way, but really, it came from washing, careful combing while wet, and then just air-drying, since she was always just too impatient to do anything else to it.

She felt Naïsa's arms encircle her and then she was drawn gently back in the blonde's embrace. Loriel was still a little worried, but she sighed anyway, and enjoyed the feeling of Naïsa's chin on her shoulder.

"It is a fine thing that you have made for me, sister," Naïsa whispered, "I would wear it for you this very moment, but ..."

Loriel's stomach fell.

"But what?"

Naïsa smiled, "It needs to be adjusted, and I have not the brains nor the skill required to do it the first time. Would you help me please? I cannot wait to feel it on me."

Loriel turned around to face a smiling Naïsa who said, "I did not know that only ones who were skilled enough could put such a marvel on themselves. I have already tried and failed.

And failed.

And then I fai-"

"I get it," Loriel chuckled, "I'll help you. You sound so forlorn, I can't stand it."

She pulled a little bit here and there, though gently as she fussed a little, "I can't believe this. I've seen you almost split a huge tree in two with an arrow and bring fish to the top of the lake with a glowing bomb that you made using just your mind before you tossed it in.

But you can't get this on?"

"I am hopeless," Naïsa nodded, agreeing completely.

Loriel stepped around Naïsa and moved her hair out of the way so that she could get the collar settled properly at the bottom of that lovely neck and cinched just enough to allow freedom of movement, "This part will loosen by itself over the next little while. I'll need to keep cinching it just a touch each time," she said as she straightened the long strap at the back by feel so that it hung straight and then she pulled the hair back to cover it.

"I tried," Naïsa said, "but it fought me."

"Sh-yeah," Loriel smirked as she stepped back around, "I'll bet it did the first time. It needs time to learn your body. After a few days, you won't have those fights anymore."

She moved the last of Naïsa's hair back over her shoulders and she began to get her breasts well seated in the straps at the front, setting the thicker cross piece in place under them before straightening the strips which now wouldn't quite cover her friend's hard nipples.