And Action!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Yes I'm ready, I'm ready" came her frenzied reply.

All of a sudden he stopped. I could see spasms shooting through his thighs and knew he was cuming inside my wife.

Her body radiatored; it glowed with sexual fulfilment.

Rik remained inside her until he softened and fell out of her.

They sat up, he disposed of the condom, and returned to us in the lounge and with Rik one side of her and me the other as we all watched telly Tree rolled our useless tools between her fingers.

Tree had cum countless times she told us both.

She told us how Rik had gone places inside her that she thought didn't existed, and that she'd remember him for ever, just for that.

This made Rik feel great, Knowing he'd reached another mans wife halfway across the world.

But she was made for Steve's cock, and she knew she could have that any time she wanted it, floppy or stiff. She only had to tickle it and it was hers.

But Riks was a memory caught on tape she'd never forget.

We told Rik we'd send him a copy of the tape and hoped he'd enjoy watching it as much as we will.

Tree blew a kiss to the camera.

I think it was aimed at Rik, a special THANK YOU for when he watches it back home. With this she got up and collected her trousers and shirt and went for her obligatory shower.

We got dressed while she was upstairs and agreed what a fantastic evening it had been. Rik spotted Trees bra on the floor and asked if he could have it.

"I think she'd get a buzz knowing that a guy in Australia has her bra as a memento". I said nodding to him.

He stuffed it into his pocket just as Tree re-appeared.

She was wearing her dressing gown loosely tied at the waist; whilst it covered her breasts it did show a lot of her chest.

She looked so damn fine I could have sworn she'd done an honours degree in looking sexy.

"What's that?" she asked Rik.

"Nothing" he replied, "I must go now"

Tree leaned and kissed him on the cheek

"Don't loose my bra, Ste bought it me". She whispered in his ear...

We said bye and closed the door on an unforgettable evening of sex.

We watch the film regularly. It excites us both.

He was nothing like me in that he was blonde, muscular, tanned, relatively hairless and circumcised. Maybe this was the attraction.

I loved to see Tree being fucked by someone else, especially when they are thick and long.

I love to see the excitement she felt, and the way she handles the other cock with such confidence.

I don't know if Tree is hoping it'll happen again...

We'll have to see how curious she's is and how much she craves COCK!

Well... I have to make do with my dreams??

12