And Another Review of Hotel Porn

Story Info
Hotel visit with the film "MILF and Cookies After School".
1k words
3.8
33.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my earlier reviews of hotel porn, I reviewed some of the movies available at Hilton Hotels and La Quinta Inns. While both of these chains featured a nice assortment of adult viewing, as provided by Lodgenet, the majority of the content was primarily heterosexual, with a few lesbian titles thrown in. The selection of movies offered included some films with an attempt at some type of plot and some films basically compilations of just the sex scenes.

In both instances the sex was hard core, with clear penetration shots, plenty of glistening skin, and some wild sex. However, as I mentioned in my earlier reviews, the Lodgenet features all had that uncomfortable and disappointing cut in the scene at the original movie's cumshot.

Returning this week to the Washington D.C. area, I decided to visit the Holiday Inn and report on their in room movie offerings. I began the night, as I've done twice before, grabbing my notebook, pen and the TV remote and turned on the TV. I then hit Menu and noticed that Holiday Inn didn't have Lodgenet, instead, they had On Command which had an interesting offering. While I could go down a list of movies and select a title, they also had a deal where I could watch any and all titles until noon the next day for a price of $29.99.

Since I was not about to spend the rest of the night watching and reviewing movie after movie, I decided to pick from the list. The offerings included Double Slut Sandwich Special, Flesh Motors, 100 Percent Gushing and Young, Curse Eternal, Titty Titty Bang Bang Special, MILF and Cookies After School and Falcon's Super Soaked Special among others. On Command's movie selection Menu does not offer any description beyond the titles and there is no preview mode. Lodgenet had some description provided with the title and then let you get a more detailed title with a still shot from the movie.

I considered my options and, being a bit more drawn to the older ladies, I selected MILF and Cookies After School figuring I'd be watching some 40 something moms seducing some young (at least 18 years old mind you) guys. Surprisingly the movie started with a very young white woman (the movie guarantees all participants were over 18) masturbating. She is quickly joined by a very young black woman who joins in with the white woman.

Figuring perhaps these young women would get caught by a mom, who would run them off and then take care of their boyfriend, I remained positive. Suddenly an enormous, beautifully curved cock enters the picture and the ladies turn their attention to the man.

This session offered several enticing camera shots, one from beneath the three participants as both women took turns sucking on the guys cock and balls. The huge cock featured a large pulsing vein, which would partially disappear into the women's mouths, reappearing, glistening in saliva. Another shot had the white woman getting fucked doggie style, while the black woman sat in a chair masturbating while she watched the action. The camera moved to behind the man providing a perfect view of the cock sliding into the woman's pussy, but also, between the man's leg and the white woman, there was the view of the black woman. Soon the white woman moves forward to eat the black woman's pussy and the camera angles changes.

The camera angle moved from a wonderful shot, but then zoomed in as the man pulled his cock out and yes, there it was in all its glory, a CUMSHOT. The guy came on the white woman's ass as the black woman moved in to help milk every drop from him. I missed out on my MILF, but there definitely was cum.

The second scene opened with two black women who were shortly joined by a white man with, yes, even a bigger cock than the first guy. This one got scary though, as the two black women took turns deep throating the guy. Unfortunately, with each attempt at a deep throat the women would gag. It was a turn on to see that large cock as it was completely swallowed, but then we had to endure, as one after the other the women gagged to the point where they were about to vomit.

Beyond the gagging, the women were vicious in taking the cock into their mouths, as if they wanted to choke on it. One of the black women was wearing braces and I found myself wincing each time she got near the guy. Finally they got these gagging women turned around and there was some fucking, that soon turned monotonous. We did get to see the guys white cum splashing onto both women's too large breasts.

The final scene featured two white women with a black man and I realized that On Command had to have attached the wrong movie to the title because the theme was obviously interracial, not MILF. The final scene had some interesting moments, but as it carried on, the guy had a difficult time staying hard enough to slide in and out of the women's pussies. The scenes carried on with the guy in dire need of a fluffer until the final scene where he is able to stay hard enough to come in one of the women's faces.

All in all, I was disappointed when I didn't get to see any MILFs and found two of the three scenes to be more uncomfortable than enticing. While the cum shots were a welcome surprise, they certainly couldn't resurrect this dog.

The On Command movie system for Holiday Inn, seemed to feature only compilation films which simply cut from one sex scene to the next. While many people prefer to simply watch the sex, I would like to have seen some options where a plot is offered. The movie selections did appear to have a gay title or two, but I couldn't be entirely sure since no descriptions were provided. Of course we did learn that Holiday Inn = Cumshots!