And Baby Makes 3 Ch. 01

Story Info
He's asked to impregnate his sister-in-law.
2.8k words
4.47
185.3k
52
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dano069
Dano069
62 Followers

Once again, this is a fantasy. You must be over 18 to read and/or possess this story. Adults only please. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. Thanks for taking the time to read this story. You people are great!

Two out of three. I've bagged two out of my three sister-in-laws. That thought crossed my mind as I sat and waited for my wife Sandy to get home. After the weekend with Leslie, my body and mind were very tired. I didn't have the time to think about my third, and quite frankly, sexiest sis-in-law, Samantha. Just about 10 years younger than my wife and I, I watched her grow up from a frail little girl to quite the stunning woman. She was definitely going to be the toughest nut to crack.

I've lusted after this little vixen for as long as I can remember. Probably starting in high school. She was a three sport star, basketball, volleyball and softball. She had this tight little muscular ass that wouldn't quit. I can't tell you how many times I fantasized I was fucking her instead of Sandy. A large B-cup that stood high and firm on her chest. She was the proverbial walking wet dream. I just wanted to run my hands and lips all over her body. Hell, I've made that offer to her more times than I can count. What a little looker!

Unfortunately, she never took me up on my offers and is now married. Like I said, she'll be the toughest nut to crack, although her husband may make it easier. He's a momma's boy through and through. The whole family was quite surprised when they announced they were going to be parents. I really didn't think he had it in him. From talking with Sandy, they don't have much of a love life. He's too busy hanging out with his brothers (he has 3 of them) or with his mommy dearest. They even moved within a mile of his mom's house! Don't most of us want to get away from the parental units? Anyway, they had a beautiful baby boy about a year ago. It only made me want Sammie more. Now those beautiful tits were over full with mother's milk. I had no idea I'd be asked to father her next child.

Sandy walked in the door with the kids.

"We've got to talk"

"Okay, about what?"

"Not now, later, after the kids are gone."

Hmm, now what the heck could this be about? Maybe another round with Kathy or Leslie? Or, even better yet, maybe a three-way with either one of them. Hell, let's make it a foursome, me and three hot babes. Yeah, that'll work for me. Hey, one can always hope, right?

When dinner was finished and the kids had taken off for their friends' houses, my wife motioned me over to the den. I followed her in and she turned and kissed me.

"How would you like a chance at Samantha?"

"Okay, now I KNOW you're pulling my chain here Sandra. It's not funny. Hell will freeze over before I got to fuck Sammie and you know it." Needless to say, I was not amused. I mean I was totally shocked when Kathy and Leslie agreed to screw me, but, there was no way in heaven or hell that Sammie would even consider it. As usual, I was wrong.

"Oh, hell is freezing over as we speak. She's on her way over here now to fuck you, whether you believe it or not. Something's happened between her and Tom. I'm not sure what it is but it appears you're about to benefit greatly."

Hot damn! I thought to myself. Even with her pregnancy, Sammie's kept her body in great shape, especially that tight, sexy ass of hers. I couldn't wait. I jumped up and got in the shower. Sandy followed me in and we spent the next half hour fucking in the shower. When I blew my load down her throat, I knew Sammie was in for a nice, long session of loving.

Just about an hour later, my hot sis-in-law arrived at our door. She had an overnight bag with her so I knew she'd be staying with us at least one night. She had brought the baby with her too. This was very serious indeed. I needed to find out what happened.

"Hey beautiful, what's shaking?" I asked her.

"Oh, the usual. My husband's gay or something. That son of a bitch won't even touch me! I can't stand it anymore!" she sobbed, as she leaned over to hug me. I hugged her tightly to me and let her sobs subside. She pulled away. "Sorry, I'm just so mixed up and afraid and mad and, oh, I don't know what I am."

"Well, you're sexy as hell, that's for sure." I shot back.

She smiled. "Thanks, Sandy's pretty lucky to have found you."

I took her bag and put it up in our bedroom. She greeted my kids and my daughter immediately took her son outside to play in the yard. Okay, maybe play isn't the operative word. Run around the yard would probably be more like it. I handed the ladies a glass of wine each and we sat down on the couch.

"What the heck is going on here?"

"You want the long or short explanation?" She asked.

"Whichever you prefer."

"Okay, short it is. My husband won't touch me. I wear sexy clothes for him, I run my hands over his body and he won't, or maybe can't, respond. I'm dying here. I want you to father my next baby."

I spat out my drink and damn near choked to death. "WHAT?!? You want me to do what?"

"Father my child. I mean, you want to fuck me don't you?"

"Well, yes, but, I mean, that's a lot to ask." I turned to my wife, "And what do you have to say about this?"

"Gee, I don't know. Why don't the two of you have sex and then I'll give you my answer."

I must have had a very confused look on my face because my wife just laughed. "What I'm trying to tell you is that I'm okay with it. What? I have to draw you a picture?"

I grabbed Sammie by the hand and said, "Let's go. I'm not waiting around here for her to change her mind."

"Hold on a minute there Mr. Speedy. What about the kids?"

"Damn, sorry, I forgot. Guess it'll have to wait until they're in bed."

"Good idea Mr. Brainiac."

It was gonna be a long wait.

I thought the kids were never gonna go to sleep. I was itching to get my hands on my beautiful Sammie's tits. I've wanted to touch her for so long. Finally, the kids headed off to bed, with Sammie's son in tow. Sammie had breast fed him right before they headed off to bed. She was in the process of weaning him. I sure wasn't gonna complain about tasting some breast milk!

After making sure the kids were out, Samantha, Sandy and myself headed off to the bedroom. I wasn't sure how Sandy was going to work this. The past couple of times, she excused herself before any of the action started.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone now. Don't do anything I wouldn't do"

"That really doesn't leave much now does it?" I shot back.

She playfully slapped me on the ass and closed the bedroom door behind her. I turned to Sammie and reached for her hand. She melted into my arms and I kissed the top of her head.

"I wish we were doing this under happier circumstances" I whispered.

"Hey, life is short, might as well take advantage of circumstances when you can."

I pulled her close to me and kissed her lips. She kissed me back, urgently, feverently. I broke our kiss and cupped her ass cheeks in my hands.

"You don't know how long I've waited for this opportunity. Probably since you were 16 or 17. You make me hot and hard."

I pulled her hand to my crotch. She stroked the length of my cock several times before moving back from me. She started to unbutton her blouse but I stopped her. I kissed her again and turned her toward our king size bed. The headboard has several mirrors in it and I wanted her to watch me work her body.

I stepped behind her and kissed the nape of her neck. She leaned back into me and I reached around and cupped her breasts. I ran my fingers over her bra and blouse, working my way to the buttons. I unbuttoned another button and ran my finger down into her cleavage. She let out a soft sigh and I continued on to the next button. Soon her blouse was unbuttoned all the way and I could see her hard nipples through her bra. I slowly removed her blouse and kissed my way down her back to the clasp for the bra. I ran my tongue along the length of her bra strap and kissed my way back up to her shoulders.

I kissed my way around her neck and kissed her lips. My hands never left her body, stroking and massaging her from waist to shoulders. Another soft sigh escaped her lips. I whispered in her ear to look in the mirror. I stepped behind her again and I watched her face in the mirror as I slowly unclasped her bra. Her hands instinctively went to her breasts to cover them. I took her hands and slowly removed them from her breasts. God, she was gorgeous. Even with the baby fat still left on her, she made my blood boil.

I reached around and cupped each breast with my hands. They felt so hard and so full. A little bit of milk escaped from her left breast and I rubbed it into her skin. She lay her head back on my chest and I massaged her full breasts. Now, her right breast was leaking a bit. I felt her grind her ass into my cock. I began to nibble on her neck, eliciting a louder sigh this time. My hands continued to knead and caress her breasts. I let my right hand travel down to her slacks.

I worked my hand into her pants and rubbed her pussy outside of her panties. I hoped she was wearing a thong. I wanted to see that tight ass of hers split by the thin string of a thong. I moved my other hand down and unsnapped her pants. I knelt behind her and encourage her to watch in the mirror. All you could see were my hands on her body and I slowly removed her pants. Bingo! A bright pink thong came into view. I had Sammie step out of her slacks and then I leaned forward and kissed each of her ass cheeks. My cock was as hard and throbbing as I licked her ass from side to side. She pushed her ass back into my face as I worked my hands up and down the backs of her legs.

I stood up and turned her around to face me.

"You're so beautiful. Thank you for this opportunity. I'm definitely not gonna waste it."

I had her lay on her back on the bed. She watched me as I removed my clothes. When my cock popped into view, she smiled.

"It's not very big is it?"

"No, but it gets me where I need to go" I replied. "Besides, I think you'll enjoy my tongue more."

I moved between her legs and spread them. Her eyes never left mine as I kissed my way up her left leg to her pussy. The thong barely contained her blood engorged lips. So fat and shiney. I stuck my fingers under her thong and had her lift her hips. I slid the thong down her legs and off. I licked the crotch area for effect and then moved down between her legs again. I kissed my way up to her pussy and ran my tongue across it. Her hips lifted off the bed. I smiled and went to work.

I ran my hands up and down her legs and I licked at her pussy. I could feel her muscles contract as I worked her towards orgasm. She held my head firmly between her hands and pushed my face deeper into her crotch. I let my tongue dive into her hole and let my nose rub her clit. She came.

Little mewling sounds came out of her mouth as she came on my face. I found her nipples and began to twist and pull them. Her moans grew louder and I felt her milk leak out. I worked her titties pretty hard. She tried twisting away from me, but I was merciless. She pushed and ground her pussy against my face. I focused on her clit and felt her explode again. Her cries of pleasure only spurrred me on. I ran my tongue around her pussy and licked her like a cat. She lifted her legs, exposing her asshole to me. I let my tongue travel down and lick her asshole. She jumped a little but then relaxed. I began to tongue fuck her ass while still punishing her tits.

"Stop, stop, please stop. You're gonna make me pass out." She exclaimed, as another orgasm overcame her. I removed my tongue from her ass and let her legs drop down. I scooted up on her body and kissed her lips. She freaked out a bit on that one, but I pressed on. Soon, she was returning my kisses. I took her hand and guided it to my cock.

"How do you want me to come inside of you?"

"Just come inside of me."

"No, I mean, what position. Do you want to do it this way with you on your back, or would you prefer to be on top? Maybe I can do you from behind?"

"Oh, that's what you meant. How about all ways?"

Now, if I were a younger man, that would be no problem. Unfortunately, I'm not that young anymore. I can maybe cum three or four times a weekend, if I'm very lucky. This young vixen wanted me to fill her pussy up in several different positions.

"Slow down sweetie. I meant this time. How do you want me to come inside of you this time?"

"I think I'd like to be on top. Tommy never let me get on top."

"Topside it is."

I moved off of her and assumed my position on the bed. Samantha took her time getting on top. She kissed my cock a bit and was playing with my balls too. She took my cock into her mouth and started to suck me. Damn, her mouth felt nice! She stopped sucking me and kissed her way up to my face. She kissed my lips, whispered that she loved me and then sat down on my cock.

The look on her face was priceless! A mixture of lust, surprise, shock and pleasure came across her face. I reached up and started to play with her tits. She started to milk immediately. I pulled her down so that her tits were in my face and I began to suck on her breasts. Her breath was ragged and shallow. I felt her pussy contracting around my cock. She kept mumbling that she was sorry about the milk, but I just moved from one nipple to the other sucking as fast as I could. Mommy's milk was just as I remembered it, warm and sweet.

Sammie was coming and coming hard. She pushed her breasts down into my face and she ground her pussy on my cock. I told her I was going to come and she moaned.

"Here it comes baby. Your cunt feels so good around my cock. I'm gonna come inside of you sweetie. I'm gonna fill you up with my sperm. Are you ready?"

She sat straight up on my cock. I felt my balls contract once, twice, three times, pumping my sperm into her pussy. She closed her eyes and reached up to touch her titties. I watched her caress her tits and express more milk out of them. I used my hands to rub her thighs and stomach. I reached around to rub her back and she collapsed forward onto my chest, crying.

"You okay?"

"Yes, I'm alright. It's just, it felt so good. It's been too long. Thank you." She kissed me and then lay her head on my chest. Soon, she feel asleep, my cock still buried inside of her, acting as a cork for my sperm. I drifted off to sleep not too long after that.

Dano069
Dano069
62 Followers