And Here We Are Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2.
3.6k words
4.25
38k
10
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/28/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irbms7
Irbms7
51 Followers

I woke up at 8, somehow. That was a little late for me, but given what happened last night, I'll take it. As I made my way down the stairs, two things hit me. I had forgotten that the entire first floor was trashed, and I remembered I was supposed to go out with my employees after work. I suppose I could "mandate" another get together tonight because it was Saturday. But I obviously had some business to take care of first.

I've had a rush of thoughts since I woke up. What was going to be the fallout of what I did 12 hours ago? Did I cross the line? Because I honestly think I might have. I violently punished 5 19 year old girls, none of whom I'm related to and four of whom I'm not legally responsible for. Most of the things I did last night would probably be frowned upon even with context. I anally violated one of my step-daughter's best friends with the intent of causing immense pain that resulted in my pleasure. It didn't matter what the story was, just about anyone would see me locked up. I might even too. It was important that I stayed steady. From some of the conversations before I went to sleep, I think I was mostly in the clear.

I made some eggs, bacon, toast, the works. I was really damn hungry. It had been half an hour and I was on my second coffee when I finally heard some footsteps making their way down the stairs. I looked up and saw Robin standing there. She was wearing one of my old shirts as a night shirt, she had glasses on, and what looked like no pants. Of course. If this was Shayna, pre-punishment, this would have been a ploy to shift the power in the house. But this was genuinely confusing.

Robin seemed unflappable. It's like she compartmentalized what happened and was moving forward, just like that. I was having a hard time staying cool. I was already ashamed enough that I found this girl who could be my daughter attractive. But the kicker that she was the spitting image of Lucy made it near impossible.

"Morning Mr. Braxton," she said with a smile. "Smells really good, that's kind of what woke me up," she giggled.

"Help yourself."

"No it's okay I don't want to impose."

"Don't be silly. You're starving. And I made way too much anyway. Grab a seat."

"Thanks a lot!"

Robin piled a plate up and sat diagonal from me at the table while I read the paper. It wasn't long before the small talk was initiated. "It's really good sir! Where did you learn to make such good breakfast?"

I truthfully had no interest in small talk. After last night, in order to clarify things that each girl told me alone and explain why everything went down the way it did, I needed to know more about my stepdaughter's friends and why my house was their safe haven.

"Robin, yesterday you thanked me for giving you a home. I hope it's not inappropriate to ask why you said that?" She fidgeted a little in her seat and I could see a little cringe on her face due to her, uhhh, lower body. "Well Mr. Braxton, I grew up in foster care. I think I lived in 6 or 7 houses growing up. The last house was where I found a real family. My foster parents were so great. They encouraged me to do whatever made me happy, they helped me get a scholarship for my postgrad year, and they restored my confidence and conviction. When I aged out, they wanted me to stay. But ACS wanted that space for a younger kid. I still see them when I can, but I've been sleeping in Shayna's spare bedroom since the school year started. That is when I'm not here."

I pondered for a moment. "Yeah, I got that much from Shayna last night. I had no idea. You carry yourself with more confidence than almost anyone I've ever met. I'm sorry about last night, I think you're a nice young lady, and I know how much you matter to Jasmine. You're welcome to stay here, but it's going to be on my terms. If you break my rules, there will be consequences."

"I understand. Sir, I admit I'm a little embarrassed. I kind of enjoyed it. I've never had a man care about me. I make mistakes, and while I love who I am, I'm mature enough now that there are older and wiser people who can help me improve and learn. I hated it at the time, but I do appreciate it now. I hope I'm not out of line referring to you as kind of like a father. I know we don't know each other very well, but we all trust you. And Jasmine needs you."

I was not prepared for all of that. She was even deeper than I thought. "You know, I don't know if I'm cut out for all of this, but in some ways you ladies have been a breath of fresh air. I know Lucy would have wanted me to move on, and I'm not even close to there yet, but interacting with people helps me a lot. I'm not going to put up with a lot of the extracurricular shenanigans anymore, but we can talk about that later."

"Deal!" It's amazing how tough she was. She continued chowing down and guzzling coffee like a trucker, and I chuckled. "So who do you think will be up next?"

"If I was a betting girl, and I am, I'd say Heidi. Shayna sleeps later than anyone I know, you know Jas isn't far behind, and even if Leah gets up she always takes a long-ass shower before she does anything else."

All of that made sense. And as if on cue, Heidi gracefully floated into the kitchen, looking surprisingly stunning. She was wearing a sweater and some ratty sweatpants. "Good morning, sir. How are you?" Robin chimed in, "Heidi where did you find those sweats?! I couldn't find anything!"

"Brought 'em from home. I'm trying to wait out Mr. Schmidt. I'm sorry Mr. Braxton I hope that's okay." I don't even think this qualified me as being soft when I smiled at how sweet and innocent she was.

"No worries Heidi. Please grab a plate I made way too much food and I hate wasting it. Juice is in the fridge and coffee is in the pot." Heidi tentatively scooped some eggs onto her plate and grabbed a seat next to Robin. She savored her first bite but caught herself from expressing too much. "Amazing, right?! Why did Jas never tell us her dad was an amazing chef?"

There it was again. Her dad. 24 hours ago, I would have been a thousand times more uncomfortable, but maybe I had changed just as much as these girls had in that time.

"Her mother taught me a thing or two..." was all I could muster. I had a really nice conversation with the two early birds that went on for two hours. I looked up and noticed it was 10:30. "I think I'm going to wake up the other three." Robin and Heidi immediately locked eyes. "You might need some backup," Robin stated as Heidi giggled. "Do you want us to go wake them up? All things considered if we go they might be a little less scared!"

"Was I that scary?"

"Just a little," Heidi cackled.

"Fair enough."

"We're on the case Mr. Braxton!" Robin roared. I didn't brainwash these girls did I? I mean, I knew that these girls were the good apples here, but this was the idea when I decided to go through with the spankings. I hoped they would grow up a little and see why it happened.

Heidi and Robin bounded up the stairs. I needed to prepare for how I was going to deal with Shayna and Leah. Heidi and Robin were child's play compared to those two. Shit! If the other girls found out what I did to Shayna this delicate peace that at least existed with Heidi, Robin and I guess Jasmine could be shattered. And that could be the least of my issues.

All that said, I don't regret what I did to her. Shayna didn't know what respect meant, and because her parents seemed more than happy to drop her on my doorstop. If they had a problem with the way I disciplined her daughter, than they could come pick her up and foot the bill for how much she had cost me over the past eight weeks.

Either way, I needed to restore my resolve before the girls came back down. About five minutes later, I heard some footsteps scurrying down the stairs. "Sir, I think Shayna is still asleep and her door is locked. But Leah is getting out of the shower and I think Jasmine is on her way too". Robin's report sort of gave me a breather, but I needed to see where Shayna's head was at and if I needed to take her to take her down to my office for a physical exam.

I went to medical school for 2 years before I broke into the business world, so I had a fairly solid procedural knowledge for non-surgical treatments. I don't think I even wanted to be a doctor, it was just perhaps the best option for providing for a potential family while also helping people get better. And my entire family works in the medical field, so it had been a part of my world for my entire life.

My basement had a gym and I had a small makeshift doctor's office. I had all the medical supplies to conduct a simple exam. Last year, Lucy, bless her heart, dropped a 25lb. dumbbell on her foot and I patched it up fairly easily. Again though, if I needed to give Shayna a physical, it would be intensely personal and humiliating for her given how she acted after I finished buggering her yesterday. Hopefully it wouldn't come to that.

"I'll go see if she's ok." I first went downstairs to grab some of my supplies in case they were needed. I didn't want to carry her all the way downstairs and have to explain myself to Heidi and Robin about how exactly Shayna's punishment differed from their own. I made my way up the stairs and down the end of the hall to Shayna's room here. I unlocked the door and slowly peaked in to see if she was still out. It looked like she was until my first step into the room. She rolled over and her face was beet red from crying. "I'm sorry again sir."

So far so good with regards to her behavior. "How long have you been awake?"

"I didn't really sleep sir," she was having a hard time getting any words out. "I'm starving and I can't go to the bathroom. I tried but I can't sit down because it... hurts!" she broke down. I needed to take look at her backside and her anal cavity, to make sure nothing was infected, torn, cut, etc. But first I needed to give her another coat of aloe.

As I gently glossed over welts and callouses, I asked her if there was anything else she needed before I started her rectal exam. Instead of immediately flipping out and asking why I needed to do that, she sheepishly asked if it would hurt.

"It's not the most comfortable thing in the world, but your under my roof and my protection. If anything is wrong I'll be able to treat it before something worse happens."

"But you're the one who did it sir."

I continued the process and quickly recollected all of my bad experiences with Shayna for ammunition. But before I could retort, Shayna admitted that she probably deserved it. "I don't ever want to be punished like that again, but I know now to respect your home. I hate being alone at my house. I don't even know what country mom and dad are in now. I don't think I'm high on their list of people to inform when and where they travel."

"If you follow my rules, you won't need to worry about being disciplined. But if you're here I'm going to hold you accountable for everything you do AND I am going to demand that if I give you an order, you will follow it without question. For starters, if you're going to live here, no more beer. At the end of every week, I'm going to weigh you on a scale. You need to be in better shape. You're going to meet my expectations or you will be punished."

"But..." she looked like she wanted to decline but she seemed like she knew that this was her best option. "Fine, just please don't let any of the others know."

"After you're feeling better here I'm going to have a talk with the five of you about how this is going to work if you're going to stay here. They each have their own set of issues that I will address privately with them. But it's at my discretion over how everything will be carried out over course of each day, whether that's chores, responsibilities, or punishments if necessary."

She gulped and said she understood. I finished and asked if she was ready for me to take a look at her asshole and she reluctantly affirmed me she was. I was praying I didn't tear anything when I probed her yesterday, and if I did I needed to make sure she didn't get any infections. I put on a rubber glove and spread her cheeks with my left hand. "This will feel uncomfortable but I promise it won't feel like last night."

She actually laughed at that and the vibe in the room seemed to lighten up. "Ok Mr. Braxton." I slowly inserted my index finger into her rectum and she trembled a little. As I made my way further she squirmed and gasped. "Ahhhhhhhh owowowowowo!" I stopped and let her body adjust to what was happening. "Are you ok now?" I kind of stupidly asked.

"I don't like it Mr. Braxton, can you take it out?"

"I can but I'll need to try again because I need to see if your sphincter is torn. If I keep going we can get through this quicker but it's your choice."

"Fine fine just keep going," she answered while grimacing. "How do you know this stuff?"

"Once upon a time I wanted to be a doctor. Well, my family wanted me to be a doctor. They're all doctors. Two years of med school taught me enough to be a fairly effective non-surgical doctor."

She seemed impressed for a split second but pain washed over her expression as my finger continued its descent. I reached her sphincter and from what I could feel, it was intact. It was a little swollen but nothing that wouldn't heal on it's own in a few days. The bigger issue was that she was extremely constipated and her sphincter was swollen enough that it was blocking her from relieving herself.

"You're going to be fine Shayna but are you able to try going to the bathroom?" I didn't think she would be able to but I needed to know for sure before I decided to give her a suppository and an enema.

"I don't think I can sir I don't think I can even stand up because my stomach hurts." Well, there was my answer.

"Shayna I'm going to have to give you an enema."

"What's that?"

This was going to be a tough sell after watching her struggle through the rectal exam. "Well, I'll be blunt. I'm going to put a tube up your butt that will help you pass your bowels. I know..." she cut me off before I could continue. "No no no no no no...". It didn't really matter what she said, it needed to be done for her own health. "I promise this will feel a lot better in half an hour if you can get through 10 more minutes of stress." I didn't want to say pain because that was probably the one word that would shut her off. "I'll make you as comfortable as possible."

She looked up at me with big puppy dog eyes and said "Ok". I got out the equipment and grabbed a soap suppository from the bag. "Is that it?" she immediately asked. "No, this goes in first." Before she could respond I hastily shoved it as far as I could.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OWWWWWWWWWWW!!"

The tears started flowing again as she struggled on the bed. "Shhhhhhhh it's in just take a deep breath." It was all I could think to say. At this point I don't think there was anything that she would have liked to hear. As I slowly withdrew my finger from her hole she let loose another low volume groan. This enema was going to be pretty brutal for her. As I finally left her asshole, Shayna cut loose a girly little fart.

She immediately grabbed a pillow and covered her face with it. "Shit! I'm sorry Mr. Braxton. So fucking embarrassing," I gave her one smack on her left cheek. "Owwwww damnit!"

"I don't want to hear that language young lady."

"Haha fair enough sir."

I warned her that she was going to feel very full after the water went inside her as I lubed up the end of the tube. "This is gonna be terrible so let's just get this over with." I spread her cheeks again and began to push the nozzle inside her.

"Ahhh ahh ahhhh," she wailed. But she was handling it a little better than I expected. I got a closer look and saw that her vagina was glistening. I'm going to have to add that to the list of things I needed to address with these girls. Getting aroused from punishment was unacceptable. I may be a hypocrite after I ravaged little Shayna's virgin asshole, but this is my house and they don't have to stay here. I wasn't going to call Shayna on it yet. But as I filtered the warm water into her butt, she started struggle and immediately grabbed my hand and squeezed it with all her strength. I suppose it is my fault that this was happening anyway so I let her have it.

As soon as the bag emptied Shayna asked when she could relieve herself. I got her a bucket and angled her over it so she wouldn't have to sit directly on it. It took about 30 seconds of her trying to get it out before the floodgates opened. As dirty brown water filled the bucket, I noticed a deep blush on her face. She was clearly very embarrassed about the whole ordeal, but she had learned not to make demands or even question my authority to do what I needed to.

As the last few squirts shot out, Shayna was finally able to breathe. I looked at the clock in the room. 2:15. I told her I expected her downstairs for a talk in an hour.

"But I..." she began.

"No. You say 'yes sir'." If I had to be a drill sergeant then so be it.

"Can I change out of my uniform sir?" Shayna bit her bottom lip suggestively as she struggled to fight her urge to use and abuse sarcasm.

"You can grab something from Jasmine's room."

She thanked me and scurried down the hall. I made my way back downstairs to find the other four girls lounging in the living room watching TV. All seemed okay but I noticed there was still trash laying around the room. Once Shayna made it down stairs I was going to lay down the ground rules from here on out.

The girls were actually watching some college football: Florida vs. Georgia. They actually seemed to be intently paying attention so I sat down quietly to see how long it would last. Jasmine was in the same attire as Robin, an extra large night shirt and not much else. Leah was still in her school uniform.

I broke the ice. "So who do we want here?"

Robin was the first to weigh in. "Gators baby!" Jasmine immediately rebutted, "Please bulldogs are sooooo much better." The two continued to go at it while Heidi contently enjoyed the bickering while Leah zoned out. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs about five minutes leader.

"Looks like sleeping beauty is up," Heidi chirped, another under the radar quip that warranted a chuckle from everyone. Shayna gingerly walked into the room wearing a very small sundress. Based on Jasmine's reaction I think I made a mistake. "Who said you could wear my dress?"

"Your dad did Jas!" Ugh.

"Why?" I don't know who the question was directed toward, but I took control before Shayna could pour more gasoline on this potential fire.

"She needed a change of clothes. Sucks when someone doesn't ask you before they use their stuff."

The girls nervously chuckled. I told them all to sit on the couch because we were going to talk about what I expect from them in my house. Now I just needed to figure out what my plan was.

Irbms7
Irbms7
51 Followers