And Here We Are Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about five minutes of conversing, Robin whispered in my ear that Shayna couldn't have any more to drink. She didn't seem like she was that buzzed, but Robin told me to trust her. It was already 12:30 A.M. and most of the beer was gone, so I announced that the party would conclude in an hour. I got a few 'awwws' and 'come ons' but everyone was fine with it after a few minutes.

One of my board members, Jake, made a toast in my honor. It was extremely humbling, and Jake was a good friend who knew the right words articulating the celebration of my return. After his toast, everyone clapped and it was as good as I've felt in a while. Around 1, Robin came and got me and told me that Shayna was running out of gas and looked like she was about to knock out. I thanked everyone for coming but told them I needed to get home so I could wake up for church in the morning. I knew Tony would lock up, so I grabbed the girls and left before Shayna could do something stupid and kill the good vibes of the night. I thought I was going to have to carry her to the car but to her credit she was able to make it all the way back. Robin seemed completely fine and while I could smell alcohol on Jasmine's breath, she was not slurring and acted responsibly.

We got home and I reminded the girls that they needed to be up by 9 and they needed to look presentable. As Robin helped guide Shayna up the stairs, I told Jasmine to let Heidi know when she needed to be up.

"What about Leah?"

I told her that Leah was grounded tomorrow and she was excused from attending. Jasmine seemed to get the gist and she hugged me good night before climbing the stairs.

The night went surprisingly smooth. But it would be interesting to see who made it up for church. They knew what would happen if they didn't get up, and because they responded so ideally to my discipline practices, I figured that corporal punishment would be my trump card. At least until these girls were the best versions of themselves. I set my alarm, and now it was time to wait to see how much they had learned.

12