And How Was Your Day?

Story Info
Less conversation and more action.
1.5k words
4
14.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I walked into my bedroom, Chance was waiting for me wearing only his boxers. I had on my favorite flowing skirt and a blouse in a deep purple that made the flowers in the skirt more pronounced. It was cold in the room. I felt my nipples harden and hoped Chance noticed.

"Have you been waiting long?" I asked.

"No."

"I'll just go into the bathroom and change then we can sit here and talk." I didn't know why I was pretending. We both knew that we were not going to talk. We might have shared some details of our day, but the moment our skin touched, all conversation would cease.

"How about you take your clothes off out here?"

I raised an eyebrow. I hoped he might say that.

"Well if I get undressed in front of you I think the last thing we'll want to do is sit and talk." I smiled.

"I was hoping you'd say that."

We laughed. I walked over to the closet then bent at the waist to unbuckle my sandals. I looked over at Chance while I worked the clasps open. He eyed the slender, smooth curves of my legs but he didn't get to see what might be under my skirt because I stood.

"What do you have underneath that skirt of yours?"

"How about I just show you?"

I turned my back to him, unzipped the skirt and let it fall to the floor revealing a pair of purple satin panties. My hands played down over the round bare cheeks of my ass. I leaned forward so he could see the thin sliver of fabric running up between them. I swung around to face him. I held his gaze while I opened my blouse. I danced a bit. My hips rocked from side to side as I opened each button. Chance nodded his approval. I tossed the blouse on top of my skirt then kicked the sandals into the closet.

"Like what you see?" I asked while I lifted my hair up with both hands to show my perky breasts held back by a matching bra.

"Absolutely," Chance said in a low voice.

I slid a bra strap off my shoulder with a finger.

"Could you help me with the rest?" I walked to the bedside, turned my back to him then waited. I felt the bra unclasp then fall. Chance explored the span of my back first with his hands and then his mouth. I felt his mouth move lower and lower. He ended his exploration with a kiss on the top of each ass cheek. His fingertip caressed down between my ass. He pulled my thong out of the way to touch my pussy.

"Spread your legs a bit."

I did. I shuddered when his thick fingers rubbed against my warmth. They slipped around, teased my clit and touched my inner folds. I worked my pussy back and forth against his hand to show him that I enjoyed the way it felt. I wanted more. I turned to face Chance then pushed his shoulders back into the bed. Our bodies aligned next to each other. The warmth and smell of his body wafted around me. I needed to taste him. I covered his lips with mine. Desire flooded my body and pulsed in my clit.

My fingertips traced designs on his chest. They circled a nipple, ventured down toward his stomach, played with the waistband of his boxers then touched his thigh through the fabric. I snuck my hand underneath the hem to touch the skin along the lower curve of his ass. I squeezed. Chance pulled me on top of him so that I could straddle his waist. I felt his bulge underneath me. Chance lifted his hips. His movement made me want him more. I smiled down at him then leaned forward and placed my hands on either side of his head. My breasts swung in his face. He caught a nipple in his mouth then gently bit down.

Chance tried to touch me but I grabbed his hands and held them above his head by the wrists. An amused look came over his face. I began to grid my crotch into him.

"Come on Leigh, fuck me. I know you want it."

"And what if I don't?" I smiled.

"I'll make you want it."

I lowered my head for a kiss. Chance tried to meet me half way but I pulled back. I kissed his chest instead. I licked slowly over each pec. I licked one nipple and nibbled the other. My kisses trailed over his ribs. I wriggled by body between Chance's legs. My hips encouraged them apart.

Chance moaned in response when he felt my nose, lips and chin pressed on his hard cock. I gently bit down on it through the fabric. Chance worked his boxers down. I wanted my mouth on his cock the moment I saw it. I eyed the way it stretched thick along his upper thigh. I teased myself. I waited to taste him. I ran my mouth as close as to his cock as I could stand without touching it. The soft hairs on his thighs brushed my cheek. I kissed and nibbled him there. I gave him my soft lips on his balls. His moans and writhing broke my resolve. I licked his cock. In one slow movement with my tongue wide and relaxed I left a line of wetness from the base of his cock to the head. I repeated the same motion again and again until Chance's cock was slick and shining. My mouth was pouty and warm when Chance held his thick member to my lips. He outlined them with the head of his cock.

"Suck it," Chance instructed in a whisper.

I looked up at him while my lips slid down the full length of him. I could feel his swollen head pushing into my throat. I swallowed. It made me feel good to taste his salty pleasure leaking into my mouth. Chance's cock was glistening and slick when I withdrew him. I rubbed the head over my lips, down my throat and between my breasts. I sat up a little so he could see me rub his cock across my nipples. I closed my lips around him again and sucked just the head. My hand stroked up and down in a twisting motion. The way Chance's breathing quickened encouraged me. I watched his expression. I wanted so badly for my mouth to be my pussy instead but I loved how he reacted to my attention. A pleasure filled smile crept across his face. His hands clinched the sheet.

"I have to fuck that pussy, sweetheart. Let me fuck you."

I didn't hesitate. I slipped my panties off and crawled up to him. He kissed me slow and deep. I felt his passion for me in the pressure from his lips and the taunting way his tongue moved inside my mouth. I knew he must have tasted himself and it thrilled me.

We didn't break our kiss when Chance rolled on top of me. He pushed up onto his arms and looked down at me. I arched my back because I missed the feeling of his chest against mine. My movement was enough to make his cock rub between my pussy lips. I was beyond ready. That simple contact caused me to grab Chance by the waist and pull him down and inside of me. Together, we moaned and fell into a rhythm that satisfied the need that had been building between us.

Chance lowered his body onto mine. I was happily smothered by his weight. I held him to me, wanting with each thrust that all of him, not just his cock, could be inside of me so that we would be truly one. I bite down into his shoulder when the penetration became too much, too deep and almost too good. I didn't want to come yet.

Chance pulled away. Coolness circulated between our bodies. His hands roamed my torso while he lengthened his strokes into my pussy. Chance took hold of my legs and held them open wide. We both watched his thick, hard cock penetrating me, hitting a different spot, arousing me even more. My clit needed attention. I used my middle finger to push it round and round while Chance thrust harder and faster.

"Oh, you feel fucking good. I want you to come all over my cock."

A sweet tension built in every single one of my muscles. I worked to catch my breath, to slow the pleasure, but it was so close and so good I failed.

Chance read my body's reaction and said, "Come on. Let it go."

He reached for my nipples, pinched them and drove me over the edge. Chance held himself deep within me so he could feel me come. The tension released causing my body to break out in quick, lovely spasms. With a few more thrusts Chance came too. He pulled out to slather my breasts and stomach with cum. A few drops dribbled out of the head and over his hand while he continued to stroke. I grabbed Chance's wrist to bring that hand to my mouth. I licked it clean. Chance smiled at me then gave me a lingering kiss that made my body plead for more sex. There would be plenty of time for more so I asked, "How was your day?"