And I Joined College

Story Info
The next phase of my life.
2.7k words
3.8
59k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the bathroom incident , Raju Bhaiya's (Bhaiya is the Hindi word for big brother) leering eyes followed me around the neighbourhood. He started coming to my home more often on a pretext of something or the other. What I also realized was that other men in the area, like the security guards and milkman, also started looking at me differently. That's when I realized Raju Bhaiya had talked about what we did in the bathroom . He probably flaunted my panties as a proof of having fucked me. This infuriated me. I wanted to teach that lowlife a lesson, so I decided to make friends with his wife. That scared the shit out of him and I saw a change in the behaviour instantly but the damage was done.

I had been termed as the neighbourhood slut. I wouldn't lie but sometimes I enjoyed the attention. My walking out of the house had started becoming news, and I didn't disappoint many. My skirts got shorter, my tops got tighter. I made sure every guy in the locality would jerk off at night thinking about me. Most of them did, I know.

Soon, I got admission in an engineering college away from home, in the state of Maharashtra. This was my first time away from home and I was a bit scared. We used to hear a lot about MNS (a notorious radical political group) and Marathi people hating North Indians and throwing them out. The first time I went to my campus, I fell in love with it. It was big, green, and filled with my contemporaries . I loved the feel and the independence, but what did I know.

I went to the girl's hostel. Thankfully, my roommate Neha was from Uttar Pradesh , so we hit off well. The first day, I was not sure what to wear and decided to go for a simple denim jeans and a top. That day I realized what is it like to be a girl in an engineering college. There were only four girls in my class of sixty. Even though I was covered head to toe, I felt almost naked. The guys leached us; even some of the male teachers leached us in the classes and corridors. Thankfully, ragging had been banned in our college, but being there seemed bad enough, until...

There was a fresher's party, and we all were very excited about it. It was supposed to happen in a disco, so it gave me the opportunity to dress up, which I had refrained from since I was in a new place. I had been getting quite a few glances from a few seniors and a few local guys as well, and had been approached by a few guys, all of whom I had declined.

On the day of the party, Neha and I dressed to kill. I wore a dress that ended a good five inches above my knees, and had a very deep back, so I had to wear a transparent strap halter bra, with padding (believe me it was tough to find one, had to shop for two days to get one).

The guys went crazy, at least ten guys asked me for a dance. I refused, most of them. Then a hot looking senior asked. He was the guy whom every girl in my batch had a crush on. We danced for a while and then he took me to meet his friends, we chitchatted for a while and then he dropped me back to the hostel on his bike. Just then, Rahul called, and suddenly he seemed very far away.

* * *

I had entered a new life. After the party, I kept meeting that guy, and then eventually he proposed to me and I said yes. All this happened in the first two months of college. We went to movies, kissed, fondled and smooched, enjoying our young supple bodies. I had become a good and naughty girlfriend and had almost forgotten about my past and the image of me back home.

Before I knew it, the first semester journals needed to be submitted and I had not done any. I was sitting in the classroom, trying to copy journals and make diagrams as fast as I could, a cute guy of my class offered to help. I knew he had a crush on me and one coffee with me would make his week. As soon as we finished, I treated him to a coffee in the canteen. Right then I had made my puppy in the class, who would do anything for me. I know it sounds mean, but some guys are made to be used, and insider information, these are the guys who most often become the girl's best friend. A very slurry line that was popular in our hostel was, some guys you allow to fuck you but only with their eyes, and then there are some only for the cock.

I went straight to the professor who was supposed to check my journal. He looked at me one glance and said, "I have never seen you in the class. Your attendance is very low and I won't check your file until I talk to your parents." I was terrified. I pleaded, but he just wouldn't listen and asked me to leave. I went back to the hostel with tears in my eyes. I was sitting in my room alone weeping, just then Sonali mam, one of my seniors and a friend of Rohit (Ya! that was my new boyfriend's name), crossed my room and saw me. She came inside and asked me what was wrong, so I told her the complete story.

She looked at me and smiled, and said, "That's it? You are crying because of that?"

I looked up at her. She was smart, pretty, had a nice figure, and endless long legs. She was wearing short cut-off denims and an old sleeveless top. I looked at her with my tear-filled eyes and asked her, "What I should do? If he tells my parents that I haven't been attending college, they will kill me."

She smiled, took my hand, and guided me in front of the full-length mirror on my cupboard. She stood very close behind me , her hands resting on my shoulders. What she told me next, transformed me.

She said, "Do you think I got to the third year of college with the best marks by attending college everyday or by studying all night?" I just looked at her for a clue. She smiled and said, "What you have sweetheart is enough to get you by easily for the next few years." Her hands slid down my arms. I was wearing a short kurti (Indian version of a Top) with jeans and was decently covered. She took a step back to scan me head to toe, her eyes stopping for a minute on my breasts, then my waist and ass, and finally my feet. She gave a very mischievous smile and asked me follow her into her room. I was a bit sceptic, but followed her wisdom.

In her room, she opened her cupboard and asked me to undress. I looked at her with wide-open eyes. "Didi, what are you saying?"

She just turned and smiled. "It's okay. Get used to it. You are in a girl's hostel."

I just stood there.

Didi said, "Okay, I will turn around. Now take of that 1990's kurti." She went to look for something in her cupboard while I reluctantly took off my kurti and stood there in the middle of her room in my demi cup bra with my 32-B's on display.

She turned around. "Nice! They just need a bit more work on them, otherwise they are perfect," she said and then winked at me." I covered them with my hand and blushed. She came to me with a white top that had buttons in the front; it had a very nice satin fabric and by the looks of it, was probably expensive. She asked me to try it on. I gladly took it, more to cover myself than anything else. The top was one size smaller for me and hugged my breasts. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized the black bra, the stupid black bra, was visible through the thin material which made me blush again. This top had "fuck me" written all over it, and smiled when I remembered the time with Rahul in the mall.

Sonali didi came around me to stood very close to me again before she said, "Now go and ask him to check your file." Her hand came around my waist and pulled my jeans further down a little; they were already a low-waist style. The top ended just on the waistline on the jeans and if I raised my hand or bent over, it would show a fair amount of my creamy skin. She spanked me on my ass where the curve of my butt was highlighted in the fitted, low-waist jeans. I blushed and she said, "Go get him girl."

I smiled back and said, "Thanks Di. I hope this works."

Just as I was about to leave, she said, "A word of advice, if you don't want to get molested in that outfit, hold your journal file in front of your boobs. One more thing, there is a reason why there are buttons in that top. Gauge his mood from the other students coming out and decide if you want to go one or two buttons down on him. Get it?"

I smiled and nodded; I knew just what I had to do.

I picked up my file from my room, looked myself up in the mirror, and smiled; I was looking hot, really hot. I practiced opening the top two buttons with one hand while covering it with the file. It was simple enough and no one other then the professor would notice what I had done.

I went and stood outside his cabin as there was a line of students. I saw many of them come out with a sad face. I also noticed the sideways glances of the guys checking out my ass, and a slight bit of my waist showing as I was holding the file against my boobs. It was my turn after the guy in front of me came out frustrated and swearing at professor in mumbled words. I knew it had to be two. As, I entered, I made sure the opened buttons of the top showed a generous amount of my cleavage and that sexy black bra was doing its trick as well.

He looked up at me to say something harsh just when I took the file from in front of my boobs and bent a little to present him the journal file. Honestly, the look on his face, the change in expression, the way the lines of his forehead changed at the sight of my young breasts offered for his eyes to feast, told me I had won this little battle even without a word being said. He kept stealing glances as he tried to focus on the journal in front of him, but it was a fruitless pursuit; he couldn't even figure out that I had not done three of his assignments for that semester. He just signed everything and then wanted to appear serious by giving me advice about how to study, prepare for the upcoming exams, and attend more classes, all the time talking to my boobs.

Poor guy, I almost felt bad for him and let him have a clear view of my ass and a good bit of my waistline and back when I bent to place the file back in my bag lying on the floor next to his table. I stood up and thanked him, and gave him the most beautiful smile possible. As I left the room, I turned a little to catch him adjusting his crotch while looking at my ass. Again, I gave him a slight smile to tell him "gotcha!"

Just as I came out, Rohit called to ask me if I was ok because Sonali di ("di" or "Didi" means elder sister in Hindi) told him I was crying. I asked him to meet me at our spot; it was a restaurant in an attic, covered on all sides, kind of lovers nest. Rohit knew the owner very well and we usually had the top corner place for ourselves. It was in the middle of the market but completely out of sight. He was already waiting for me as I got there. The roof was a bit low so one had to bend to enter. Just as I came in, I realized I had left my buttons open and it gave everyone a good view of my cleavage. I pretended in vain to cover them up, but by then Rohit and a couple of his friends had gotten a good view. He smiled and asked me to come sit next to him. As I adjusted to cuddle up to him, everyone had ample time to gawk at my ass and waistline. In this process, I was able to close at least one of my buttons. Rohit gestured for the guys to leave and they took one last look at my breasts that were straining out of the inviting black bra visible through my top.

Rohit turned to me and looked straight at my cleavage. I smiled and asked him, "Do you like what you see?" He smiled and reached straight for them, mauling them and squeezing them as he kissed me.

As he broke the kiss, he massaged my cunt through the thick denims. "So, did you get your journal checked?" When I didn't answer, he smiled and I knew he knew the answer and the reason. He kissed me again, his tongue almost raping my mouth, his hands harsh and unforgiving on my flesh. He was treating me like a slut, the roughness in his hands reminded me the way Raju bhaiya and the construction guys mauled me.

I closed my eyes and let him punish my body for being such a naughty girl. I could feel the tension in his body as he couldn't help but look at me as a whore for those few minutes. His cock was straining against the zipper of his jeans and he was behaving like an uncaged wild animal. I could hear the sounds of people downstairs and the noise of the traffic on the road. Anyone could have come up anytime and saw him almost molesting my young supple body. He slid down the top from my shoulders to expose more of my breasts as his lips found their desire. He took my boobs out of the bra and sucked on them like there was no tomorrow. He bit them, nibbled them, and sucked them all at the same time. His one hand was constantly dry fucking my cunt over the jeans and I could feel the wetness down there; my cunt was radiating heat, my body was on fire, and I wanted him to fuck me then and there.

Suddenly, his phone rang. The hotel owner told him that some guests wanted to sit in the attic as it was full downstairs. The call calmed him down a bit and he did one last assault on my breasts before asking me to cover up. I did as he said. We finished our coffee before he dropped me to my hostel.

Rohit had squeezed my breasts so hard that day that they still hurt. My nipples were pinched so much that they had become numb and permanently hard. There were love bites all over my tits. When I entered the hostel, I went straight to my room; thankfully, Neha was not there. I called Rahul up, told him that I missed him, and wanted to fuck him right now. He talked dirty to me and I figured myself to orgasm after orgasm of insane heat and passion. I did it until my fingers hurt and my pussy went numb. I realized that Rahul on the other end of the phone must have cum thrice in the process.

I changed to my favourite old blue cotton skirt and sleeveless top and went to bed with a smile on my face...