And Little Geraldine Will Be Next

Story Info
Mother's boyfriend seduces an entire family of three.
3.2k words
4.11
169.5k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

The mother's boyfriend seduces an entire family of three, Joanne a single mother, her son Gerry and daughter Geraldine.

Gerry at nineteen and soon to be twenty is a mildly effeminate second year junior college student that lives home. He is lean bodied with a firm feminine ass and is still confused about his sexuality.

Geraldine, Gerry's eighteen year-old sister at a petite four feet eleven real looker with pert little tits, a hard gymnasts body and long silky blonde hair. The hazel eyed beauty is still a virgin but has experimented with oral sex on her steady boyfriend.

*

I was standing in the bedroom while his mother knelt at my feet giving me one of her awesome blowjobs while simultaneously I was dominating, degrading and verbally abusing her as I always did.

For a split second I noticed the reflection of a shadow in the dressing table mirror out of the corner of my eye. There was also the obvious split second dimming of the night-lights that became visible because of my intentionally positioning of the bedroom door. Joanne had place small night-lights in the wall outlets just above floor, spaced at intervals along the second floor bedroom level for nighttime safety.

But tonight they served an even more sinister purpose by making it quite obvious when someone stood near the slightly opened door. Considering that Geraldine was away with her dad for the weekend I knew when I saw the shadow and it could only be Gerry.

Just as it had been frequently in the past Joanne's son Gerry was acting as a Peeping Tom. He had done this many times in the past, in fact only last night he watched as my cock slid forcefully in and out of his mother's gloriously tight ass. And just like last night he and many time before he witnessed his darling mother get more and more excited by my indiscriminate use of verbal degradation and humiliation.

It was really weird to me, I had never been abusive to any women before, but Joanne liked it and encouraged me in the beginning. Now I loved being in control and my ability to dole it out became stronger and stronger as time went on.

"So fucking good, ah that's it Bitch suck my cock like those fucking five dollar street whores you emulate. Come on suck it, suck deeper, use that cocksucking throat, suck the scum out of my balls, then I'll come in your trashy mouth and over your smutty-face."

On and on it went while Gerry her slightly effeminate son played pocket pool with his dickette watching my seven solid inches take possession of his subservient mother's oral cavity. In my heart I felt that just like his mother that both he and his sister Geraldine were also somewhat subservient. In that very instant I decided that just like their mother I was also going to make both of her kids totally submissive sex slaves to me as well.

Gerry stood there watching and rubbing his dickette like mad as I began to explode into his mother's willing mouth. After the first volley I pulled out of her hot mouth and finished all over her face, putting on a show just for him before making her lick my cock clean.

While he watched his mom lick me clean like a little cum slave I verbally tested the waters of his eventual submission. "That's it mommy suck my big cock clean, drink all that man juice you made. Can't you visualize how nice it is going to be when that sissy son of yours is licking his share of my thick gooey sperm right beside you?"

"I bet you'll love watching him to lick cum off my cock with you, but I bet you'll love it when he licks it off those just fucked lips and face of yours. Just think what it will feel like when he licks away the gobs that drip all over you pretty tits, you'll love that won't you? I know you'd just love his tongue on your tits but imagine how much you'll love it when he sucks my come out of your freshly fucked pussy, won't you mommy?"

"Please Joe," she cried out to me, "don't hurt my baby boy he's so gentle, he wouldn't hurt a fly."

"You got that right, he'd never hurt a fly because he's so girly that God forgot to give him any balls to wear beneath that over grown clit of his."

"Why do you?" That's as far as she got before I stuffed my semi-hard cock back into her mouth shutting off her ability to speak.

I went on, "you know that I am going to love watching him swallow my loads not to mention the joy of turning that feminine butt of Gerry's into a new pussy, don't you?

Joanne had heard all this many times before so she just ignored me and continued to suck my cock trying not to answer. I smacked her on the back of her head; as I continually repeated, "don't you mommy?" Smack, "don't you mommy?" Smack, "I asked you something Bitch "don't you mommy?"

Finally I stopped hitting her head when she mumbled a definitive yes around my cock.

"I asked you a question cocksucker and I couldn't hear your answer, now I am going to ask nicely one more time before I am forced to punish you. Now you know that I am going to love turning you sons effeminate little bubble-butt of Gerry's into a new pussy, don't you mommy?

This time she answered without any hesitation, pulling her mouth off my re-hardening cock she cried out while shedding real tears, Yes, Yes I know, but please don't hurt him.

As Joanne cried out her response I also heard a gasp of both fear and shock as air filled Gerry's lungs.

Fortunately before he snuck away to his room to jerk off he stayed just long enough to witness the beautiful scene that followed.

Taking control I picked Joanne up by her long silky hair, threw her face down on the her big fluffy bed and drove my spit soaked rigid cock deep into her bowels as I bellowed for both of them to hear, "Feel it slut, do you feel my cock filling your tight ass-pussy, well do you bitch? Think about it, think about how my cock is going to fill up Gerry's tight little girly ass. That's it feel my cock in you, feel it and know what it's going to feel like to your little girly-boy when I shove this cock into bowels and I take his sissy ass-cherry.

CHAPTER II

The very next week I kept a promise I had made to him and took him fishing for the weekend to my dad's fishing cabin. His mom had been there once and hated its lack of amenities so I knew she wouldn't want to go. The setting was ideal, far from any town, deep into over ninety private acres of Vermont woods. About twenty acres abutted the river and there was a nice spring fed pond only a few hundred yards behind the cabin.

We arrived late Friday afternoon, made a fire to take the chill out of the cabin, but it was to late to go trekking down to the river to fish. Considering that would take hours for hot water, I had Gerry and I strip down to our BVD's and take a quick dip in the chilly pond instead of a shower. Once back in the cabin Gerry stood before the wood stove drying himself off. I watched him in his soaked underware as I poured myself a stiff Scotch tossed it back and then walked over until I stood directly in front of him.

Without a word I took the towel out of his hands and tossed it aside. Then I put both of my hands on his shoulders and pressed him down onto his shaky knees. I stared into his eyes for a moment, as he looked up at me in sudden fear. As he knelt at my feet tears beginning to collect in his eyes as he waited in silence.

"Gerry its cold in these underwear and my cock is all shriveled up so take them off so you can warm up my cock."

I had to repeat myself again and to slap his face once as well before he complied.

Once I stepped free of them I pushed his face into my groin as I continued speaking softly but with authority.

"You know that you could have said no to me, you didn't have to come fishing, you know that don't you? Ah, but you still came here, so stop crying and get ready to fulfill your destiny like the girly-man you are. You knew if you came here my little cocksucker, that this weekend your mouth and ass was going to be mine, DIDN'T YOU?"

I grabbed his hair and snapped his head back as I asked again, you knew didn't you?"

Gerry sobbed aloud as he moaned out a weak yes.

That's good because you also know that I am going fuck your effeminate ass until I can't come any more. But right now I want you to begin your girly life by sucking my cock. "Come on pussy boy open your whore's mouth and suck all the scum out of my balls like your momma does."

Gerry just knelt there unmoving so I grabbed both of his ears and twisted them until his mouth opened and he took me in.

Suck me like your mom does, she's a real first-class cocksucker, but of course you already knew that didn't you? We know that you've been watching us fuck and watched her suck my cock. You've watched haven't you my little cock slut? Now suck me like you've seen your slut momma do when you peek in the bedroom door.

Don't worry Gerry Girl you're not a fag, at least not yet. You won't be one until you swallow all of my come, ooh that will be in about 5 minutes or so won't it? But like I said don't worry my little slut until you feel all that gooey come slide down your throat and into your belly, your merely just my little cocksucker in training.

It was amazing; as real alligator tears rolled down Gerry's cheeks he nursed on my cock like an unfed infant. It was like natural instinct took over Gerry's persona, almost immediately his lips began sliding freely up and down my cock of their own accord. And that tongue of his, ooh what can I say about that? His tongue played all over my cock like a virtuoso playing his instrument. He sent bolts of ecstasy through my body and while he did giant alligator tears flowed silently across his cheeks like a rainstorm.

To say that Gerry sucked my cock would be to insult his artistic abilities. What he did do was to make genuine love to the flesh that filled his mouth. His hot mouth may not have had any previous training but he found for himself what was most important to that mouth of his. Believe me it wasn't eating or talking, it was definitely sucking cock.

As I continued to verbally abuse him, his tears continued wash over his face. I called him a cocksucker, a pussyboy and cock slut just like his mom. I even told him that soon he'd be an experienced fag that liked big cocks up his ass.

Oddly as I degraded him more and more his sucking action became better and better. The culmination of it all was when, without being touched Gerry exploded in his already cold and wet BVD'S.

While I watched this happen to him I continued to berate and humiliate him. Doing that seemed to make me feel so turned on with power that I couldn't help it; I exploded violently into his no longer virgin mouth. Then I watched in utter amazement as Gerry drank my sperm without being told and his tongue searched for more.

Amazingly Gerry did it with such fervor and aplomb it appeared that he had swallowed man juice hundreds of times before, yet I knew he was drinking his very first load.

Chapter III:

Once I had filled his mouth with sperm and my balls felt drained I lay back down on the couch and called him to me.

"Come over here pussy boy, take off those wet underwear and kneel at my side. That's the boy," I said as he did as he was told.

"Now I want you to take my cock back into your mouth and make it hard again. But do it very slowly, I want you to make love to my cock not suck me off, you've already given me a blowjob now I want you to slowly make love to it."

Gerry didn't move, he just looked at me as if he didn't understand. I smacked him on the back of the head with a reasonably hard blow and bellowed "do it now cocksucker," and he did.

Gerry took my limp cock completely into his mouth and gently washed it with his tongue. He pursed his lips gently around it and slowly began an extremely gently up and down fucking and sucking motion. Being a natural cocksucker he inadvertently loaded it with moistening saliva as he used his tongue to cleans and stimulate around the head of my cock and up and down the sides as well.

I feigned closing my eyes as I watched his actions through minute slits. I could see his apparent struggle with himself as he made love to my cock with all of his inner self while his remaining masculine exterior hated his joy. Gerry was troubled with his predicament, here he was with a cock growing harder and harder in his mouth and being happy with his performance and ability to make it hard. Then there was the other side that questioned was he gay, was he Bi, only time would tell.

One thing I knew for sure was that gay or Bi, he like his mother was definitely a subservient personality, which I intended to exploit.

Gerry continued to nurse at my cock as I excused myself and headed for the bathroom ordering him to remain where he was and on his knees. I went into the bathroom and retrieved a tube of lube from the cabinet.

I returned to my original position on the couch and pushed his head back into his cock. As Gerry began nursing at my cock again I decided it was time to finish off his education as the total subservient he was going be from this day forward.

"That's so, so good Gerry, just keep making love to my cock you do it so well. But while your doing that take this," I said as I placed the tube of lube into his hand.

Gerry sort of gasped, I think he knew what it was and became afraid. He tried to lift his head off my cock so he could look at it and most likely attempt to protest about it. I just pushed his head back down onto my cock all the way to my balls making him gag.

"Keep sucking you little fag, and use that tube to lube your ass-pussy while you suck my dick, it's time to take your cherry."

Immediately Gerry's tears began to flow again and he mumbled something, but his sobs caused his body to throb which actually felt dam good on my cock.

SMACK, SMACK, I hit him on the back of his head to get him under control again. "Go ahead and grease your ass or I am going to make it a pussy without lube, is that what you want?"

"No, no," he mumbled around my now very rigid cock.

"Do I need to hit you again," I asked.

He shook his head no as he opened the tube and began searching for his pussy hole with greased fingers. I watched as he lubed himself first with one finger, then two and when he managed to push a third into himself I knew it was time.

I raised his head away from my cock and it took some doing as he increased his vacuum suction on my cock trying to hold me in his mouth as my cocks alternate destination he obviously wanted no part of. But after I freed myself from his sucking mouth I took a position directly behind his kneeling body. I pushed his face into the sofa where my ass had been moments before and thrust half way into his virgin pussy in a single motion.

"OOH GOD. Ooh my fucking word, aaaah," Gerry bellowed as his ass accepted three or so inches or hard cock. Then, "OOOOOH GOD," once again as a second thrust finished the job and seating my lance to the root in his ass-pussy.

Ooh Gerry your cunt is so tight, ah yes that's what we'll call it when I fuck it from now on, your little girly cunt."

I took long slow strokes in and out of my little pussy-boy's cunt, fucking him with authority. It was important that I did that; I had to take possession of his body and make him totally subservient to my desires so I fucked him hard treating him like a street slut.

"Grab your cock clit and jerk it off slut, I want you to come in this glass." I handed him the glass off the coffee table that I had, had my scotch in.

As I slid in and out of his pussy I dripped a little more lubricant on my cock every now and then until I was sliding in and out with ease. Slowly Gerry's body began to defeat him, my cock massaged his prostrate and his cock began hardened from his masturbation.

I kept increasing the rate of my pounding timing it along with his moans of pleasure until finally I was fucking him with violence I had never used before. Then it happened, my orgasm was building up to its final crescendo, I was mere moments from explosion.

I lay body across Gerry's and bit his lobe while whispered into his ear, "I'm about to fill your ass-pussy with come. I want you to come with me and fill that glass with your girly-boy-jiz while I fill your pussy with man-cum."

My words forced his confused mind to respond as his spine became rigid, he threw his head back and groaned as he shot volley after volley of sperm into the glass he held at the head of his little dick.

As his groans filled my ears I responded in kind and filled his pussy with gobs of come. While my cock was firing its spurts into his bowels his anal ring throbbed, opening and closing on my cock over and over making me groan with pleasure.

Then I took the glass and fed him his own ejaculate that he drank down with ease.

*

More to come if readers want, your advice and comments are appreciated.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers