And Little Geraldine Will Be Next Ch. 03

Story Info
He and Geraldine are alone.
3k words
4.3
67.9k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 05/18/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers

PART III:

Chapter I

As planned, Gerry and his mom had gone shopping leaving Geraldine home alone, in fact when I entered the house I found her standing in front of her bedroom full length mirrored closet door. She was dressed in her white school blouse and plaid skirt fingering her hair.

Geraldine never even knew I was there until I was actually standing directly behind her and looking over her shoulder into the mirror. As we locked eyes I said, "hello beautiful, how's my princess doing and what in hell are you doing in school clothes on Saturday?"

"Ooh I was checking out this new skirt and blouse that mom got for me the other day. I wanted try them on because I am going to wear them to school next week"

"Well I'll tell you, all the boys will be drooling went they see this sexy little thing standing before me," I said as I spun her completely around and around like a model.

"Boy I wish you knew who you were talking about because the only thing you got right is that I'm little."

"Are you kidding? Look in the mirror honey, mirrors never lie, look at that gorgeous face that hot little body, and if you'll pardon the expression, those pert little tits."

"Huh, that's part of the problem, like you said if you'll pardon the expression, boys like girls with great big ones."

Geraldine's eyes almost popped out of her head then gasped loudly as my hands reached around her body and gasped her breasts. As I did that I whispered into her ear, "Princess they feel awesome, boy would I love to see them someday.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better. After seeing my mom's, mine are so small you'd just laugh if I ever showed them to you," she said as she grasped my wrists.

"My dear little Geraldine you are so right about little boys. Yes childish little boys all love big tits more than anything. But Princess you have to remember that I'm not one of those babies; I'm a man, a man that appreciates beauty not size or volume."

Then I made my first move, "Go ahead Princess, don't be afraid its only you and me give an old man a break make me happy, go ahead unbutton your blouse."

"Go ahead show me your sexy tits no one will ever know but us. Go ahead you sexy thing show me; let me help you feel better about yourself."

I could see her struggling with her genetic submissiveness, but my tenderly spoken words were causing that submissiveness to began to rear its ugly head. It took little more persuasion, a few more suggestions and sweet compliments before she fell under the power of suggestion as she began almost mechanically open her blouse.

As each additional button was undone Geraldine would look back up and stared into my eyes through the mirror. Obviously she was looking for approval, I provided it to her with my smiles and nods. Her eyes were still frozen on mine while she was mentally suspended in a almost puppet like trance. Geraldine continued unbuttoning her blouse until it finally slid freely down her slender unmoving arms letting it fall at her feet on the floor.

Trying to keep the pace slow while trying to avoid frightening her, I tried to keep things moving forcefully ahead. Hoping to show her how natural things were I matter-of-factly picked up her blouse, reached into the closet and put it back on the hanger. Quickly returning to my position behind her I leaned over and rained tender little kisses all over her bare shoulders and neck as I rapidly unhooked her bra and tossed it onto her bed.

Almost simultaneously as her bra flew toward the bed I reached around her, locked her arms at her sides with my biceps and began massaging her breasts and nipples causing them to stand up rock solid, "are these the things you call too small are they princess?"

Geraldine blushed as she stood naked from the waist up and nodded a yes to my question.

"You know you should never just nod at me, in fact I find it quite rude. So from here on when out we are together like this, just like your mom and brother, you will address me as sir. And don't mumble, speak up, let's try it again, okay?

"Yes sir."

"Are these the things you call too small for boys to like, is that right princess?"

"Yes sir."

"Do you know that these are little pieces sculpture? Sculptures in the flesh, flesh that can make big strong men weep from desire. Look in the mirror Princess and you'll see a pretty little girl turning into a beautiful sexy woman. "So I want you to act like a woman starting right now. Geraldine be a woman, drop your hands to your waist and undo that little girl skirt, I want to see the rest of you, I want to see all of this beautiful woman.

Geraldine stood frozen with indecision and stared at me through the mirror in fear.

It was much to late for me to even consider turning back; it was time to take control, to act with authority, " GERALDINE, DID YOU HEAR ME? I told you to do something, DO IT NOW! OR YOU WILL BE SEVERLY PUNISHED"

An uneasy groan came from deep in her belly as she nervously attacked the buttons hooks and zipper until finally, her skirt fell in a heap on the floor. As she stepped free of it her real submissive side reared its ugly head. Without any urging on my part, Geraldine bent over, picked up the skirt handing it to me assuming I wanted it just like I had the blouse.

I took the skirt folding it neatly then laid it over my forearm and pointed at her panties extending my opened palm. There was momentary hesitation on her part, as her eyes grew wide and her lower lip trembled as if she was about to cry. My eyes remained firm, cold and insistent as I once again extended my palm and bellowed " DO IT NOW PRINCESS." Her silky white schoolgirl panties were in my palm in mere seconds.

I walked over and laid the skirt on the bed, and then with a lot of ceremony I brought the gusset of her panties to my nose deeply inhaling her essence before taking a tentative taste. My actions elicited an audible gasp from her lips as she sucked in a large breath and held it in her lungs. My gestures having apparently shocked her, I decided to add to the drama. So before putting my private souvenir in my shirt pocket like a jacket handkerchief, I gave the gusset another even more pronounced sniff followed by an even more exaggerated long slow lick over the gusset, "MM tasty," I said chuckling to myself, as she gasped again finally releasing the glup of air she had sucked in.

I moved behind her again pulled her hands back to her sides once again locking her arms in place as I began a well-orchestrated assault on her tender inexperienced nipples. Geraldine remained totally submissive, frozen in place and staring at me in the mirror.

Poor Geraldine never even knew what was happening to her virginal teen body as she became hotter than the proverbial stolen car. Her mind was reacting to so many strange new sensations as one of my hands fell to her pubic mound and a finger found her clit. Her mind ran rampant not understanding the wild reactions of her own nervous system.

She was so lost within herself that she was having trouble staying upright. One finger had her clit racing toward and orgasm and my other hand pulled and twisted her now inch long nipples. She was totally under my control It was my turn to feel pleasure and become weak kneed.

I spun Geraldine around to face me and like her brother before her she was pushed to her knees. Once in her subserviant pose on her knees Geraldine found herself nose to nose with the bulge of my cock seeking its freedom from its material confinement.

Without a word spoken I brought her little fingers to my belt buckle and when she looked up at me I smiled and nodded a dramatic an overemphasized yes as her fingers began their task. Geraldine showed her inexperience and nervousness as she struggled but was finally successful undoing my trousers. Again our eyes met and I directed hers to my jockeys and although obviously nervous she was also equally curious about what might lay ahead.

Geraldine was Tentative at first but then she just followed what had to be her natural instinct and innate submissiveness. Almost immediately she began to remove my underwear without the slightest protest. I had to repress a laugh when she jumped in shock as my cock sprang free from its cotton confinement smacking gently into her face as it sprung free.

"You liked it when I was playing with your breasts, didn't you, you horny little bitch? Well you're going to like this even more," I said as I grasped her head and directed her mouth onto the tip of my cock

As my cock entered her unresisting mouth I savored the sight. There was her beautiful face looking up at me with an indescribable expression. I guess it was one of wonder, of curiosity and fear all rolled into one, but one thing was for sure she wasn't protesting.

"You know seeing you pretty lips wrapped around my cock reminds me of watching your mother suck my cock. You know Princess you look just like her. Ah, your tits may be small, but they're only smaller versions of hers. Someday soon Princess yours will be bigger with big puffy nipples like hers, in fact I bet they'll be even prettier."

"Yes honey they'll look just like your mothers and I bet just like her you'll beg me to be use and abuse them. I assure you you'll be begging me to deposit loads sperm on them so that your slut mother and sissy brother can lick it off. You'd like that wouldn't you, you little slut? You love my having cock in your mouth, don't you Geraldine, ANSWER ME."

But she gave no answer, so I pulled her off my cock and asked, "are you frightened little girl, tell me, what frightens you?"

"Your eyes frighten me, they make me feel like you're going to tie me down and that you're going make me do all kinds of nasty things."

"Ah now I know, your just like your Peeping Tom brother, aren't you? You naughty little girl; you've been peeking into your mother's bedroom haven't you? You've been watching and spying on us haven't you?"

Geraldine didn't answer; she just hung her head and stared at the floor.

"That's okay you little peeping slut. Your right you know, but it makes no difference, you know what I'm going to do to you, don't you my little slut Princess. You are going to be fucked in ways you have never even dreamt about so you should be frightened. You are going to be just like your mother and sissy brother, my sex slave are you ready?"

"But I am still a virgin please don't hurt me, you won't hurt me will you?"

"Of course I will, you've watched me use your mother, haven't you Geraldine?"

Geraldine tried to avoid answering but after a hard smack to the back of her head she cried out, "Yes sir, yes sir but I'm afraid."

I ignored her fear, "I want you to know that today your mouth and pussy will feel my cock as it rips into your virgin body. Maybe you'll be lucky and just like you watched me do to your slut mother you might also feel my cock crawl deep in your cute little asshole."

"Even better maybe I will even have your slut momma and sissy brother help me rape your ass would you like that Princess? You know what I think? I think you would really like that a lot and you also would love to be tied up just like your mother when I do it to her.

That's what you saw that when you looked into her bedroom and watched us, isn't it. Tell me slut, that's what you saw before you went back to your room and played with your little pussy, that's what happened, ISN'T IT PRINCESS?"

"I don't know," Geraldine cried out, "I dreamt about it, ooh God yes, I don't know."

Then and there I decided that was how it was going to happen, but first my balls were aching I needed to come. So I bent down until I was nose to nose with the now shaking Geraldine, I grabbed her hair snapping back her head and with my nose less than a few inches from hers I said, take off your shoes and sox and meet me in your mother's bedroom in less than two minutes." Then pulled her to her feet and threw her quite unceremoniously onto her bed as I left the room. As I stepped into the hallway I looked over my shoulder and screamed, "you don't want to know the consequences if you are not in your mothers in two minutes."

I walked into Joanne's master bedroom, opened our toy draw removing the fur lined hand and leg cuffs, then sat on the edge of the bed and waited.

I watched the clock as a naked Geraldine sheepishly entered her mother's bedroom mere seconds late. But I didn't say a word as I motioned for Geraldine to come stand between my spread knees. As she moved between them I spun her around locked her arms behind her back with the cuffs. I spun her once again after I had secured her legs, then I tossed her face down over my lap.

Smack, smack and then another even harder, three open-handed slaps that were forcefully married to her sweet upturned alabaster ass cheeks before a single word was spoken.

"Why?" "Why?" "Wha, what did I do?" "God dam that hurts, shit I didn't do nothing!"

"Your right you didn't do, you didn't do what you were told, I said two minutes and not a frigging second longer, you better learn like your slut mother and cocksucking brother did, when I speak there are consequences, now you listen and listen good, you get it?"

"Yes, yes Joe, I heard you."

Smack, smack, smack.

Ooh God, ooh please stop I'll be good Joe, God that hurts besides what did I do?"

SMACK, I gave her one real hard slap as I yelled at her, "listen to me Bitch, when your bare ass naked and about to get some of my cock pumped into one of you holes I am not Joe to you, its SIR or MASTER to you and don't you ever forget that."

"Yes sir, but please don't, I never did anything before, please don't hurt me."

I decided that I didn't want to delay the pleasure of taking one of her virginities, besides I needed to blow a load and quickly. But which hole?. I guess it was her whining and whimpering that made me choose her mouth. So I pushed her to the floor onto her knees positioned perfectly between my knees and pushed her lips down onto my cock.

It took a little doing but eventually she got into the rhythm. Geraldine worked her head up and down like a pussy with a tongue. At eighteen I was shocked in this day and age she had never sucked a cock before, either that or she deserved an Oscar for her performance in pulling the wool over eyes, but I talked her through her first futile attempts at pleasing me.

After a lot of guidance I let her go free and create her own tempo, her lips and tongue, were marvelous. Her performance became better with each passing moment and it was becoming obvious that this was something she wanted to do for some time. At times Geraldine would take me as deep as she could hold me there and fight her natural desire to gag. All the time she fought the urge her tongue action was wreaking havoc on my cock shaft.

Of her own volition Geraldine would sensually slide her moist full lips to the top and do the same to the head and under my partial foreskin with that infamous tongue. Then she would slowly swallow me into the entrance of her throat and strum my cock shaft with her talented tongue. What a family it seems they were all genetically predisposed to orally pleasuring a male and possibly the female sex organs as well.

As my mind wandered with those thoughts and the potential they held for my exploitation of their weaknesses I suddenly realized I was about to fill her mouth with my ejaculate. I honestly couldn't help it, it came on me so quickly that my first explosion propelled at light speed directly into the back of her throat.

Geraldine being totally unprepared for the impending explosion began to gag and spit up my sperm. Wanting her to swallow as much as possible I pulled free of her mouth , had my second explosion on her forehead and as she caught her breath I pushed back into her mouth and deposited the rest of my ejaculation all over her tongue.

Grabbing her chin I lifted her head and ordered her to swallow which she did like a good little sub as with my finger I fed her what she spilt.

More to come in part III Chapter II if readers want more, your advice, comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

HDTopper
HDTopper
66 Followers