And Lynn Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers

I finished my shoes and stood up from the chair. Kate was ready, purse in hand by the door. Lynn had retrieved a tiny, black purse barely enough for anything but an i.d. and lipstick. She slung it over her shoulders.

"I'm ready," Lynn stated looking at me. She looked shy all of a sudden.

"Lynn," I still needed to say something, "I am so sorry if I ever caused you any hurt. You know I would never do that to you on purpose."

"I know, Josh. I've always known that," she said as she kissed me on the cheek. "Can we go have fun now?" I could tell she wanted to run.

I smiled from the kiss and the statement, "Absolutely. Let's go." I paused for second and looked into her eyes, "You know I love you, right!" It was a statement, not a question. I didn't want an answer.

And with that, we all piled out into the hallway toward the elevator, readjusting ourselves for the first few steps. I had a beautiful woman on each arm. I was in heaven. I couldn't wait to see the reaction of strangers around the casino.

I didn't have to wait long. The elevator doors opened to see two men, about 30 years of age dressed in jeans and loose, untucked shirts. They looked like they had coordinated their outfits before setting out on an evening of throwing their money away at the blackjack tables and getting wasted. The girls let go of my arm and I let them walk into the elevator first. They left a space between them for me and turned to face the door. They were smiling big as they turned back at me. I followed them into my anointed space in the middle, noticing the men's faces before I turned my back to them. They had an expression that hinted at jealousy. And their eyes roamed the backs of the women. I turned and we all rode down to the casino level in complete silence. The girls squeezed my arms like they understood the importance of my moment.

Now, Red Square is a stylish, Leningrad-themed bar just off the casino floor at Mandalay Bay. It is festooned with propaganda art on wonderful, neutral brown walls. The high ceilings exude a feeling of what it must be like to be in the old Czar's palace. You can't miss the headless statue of Lenin and the simulated bird droppings standing guard outside the entrance to the restaurant.

Kate held her arm out in front of me and pointed out the statue to Lynn. Under the statue we entered, arm in arm, over the embedded red and white-outlined square logo of the concrete floor in the foyer. The tall, blonde, beautiful hostess said our table would be about twenty or, possibly, thirty minutes.

"Perfect," I stated enthusiastically. "Vodka?" I asked Lynn with an arm extended to the crowded bar. Kate led the way through the throngs of people to a small, available spot at the far end of the ice-blocked bar. I followed Lynn and watched her ass dance wonderfully under the oh-so thin fabric of her dress. In my head, I started to worry that some other man might notice how sexy she was and come in and swoop her away like the bartenders at all those weddings. I most definitely wanted her for myself tonight.

The place was crazy packed and the bar itself was an insanely tight squeeze. Kate elbowed in, leaned over the edge exposing her deep cleavage, and tried to get the attention of one of the bartenders. Lynn took the only other available space right next to her. She had to slip in sideways, facing Kate, as that was the only way she'd fit. I stepped right up behind both of them with a hand on the small of Kate's back just above the belt and below the deep scoop at the back of her dress.

"What can I get for you," shouted a rather handsome, dark haired bartender. He was wearing the uniform, black polo shirt with the "Join The Party" on the back.

Kate bounced a bit as she answered, "Three Red Square martinis, please!"

Lynn leaned in on her elbow and smiled at the bartender who, for some reason, didn't seem to even notice my two, beautiful companions. Then again, this place was packed with gorgeous women. I looked around. Kate and Lynn were just two of many. The bartender quickly went to work.

Lynn turned back toward me. "Quite the place!" she stated her eyes starting at my eyes but wandering over the multi-colored glass chandelier and the heavy red drapes hanging all the way to the floor from hoops like a tent. "This place is amazing." For a brief moment I saw what she must have looked like as a little girl when looking at a Christmas tree or a shooting star.

"I like the ice bar. Pretty unique, huh?" I said leaning in closer to her ear. I wanted to suck on her ear lobe. I was THAT close. I placed a hand high on her ass. Her eyes darted back to mine. She leaned in and kissed me briefly on the lips. I'm not sure why, but it was nice moment. I left my hand in its place to caress her ass as we stood there, snugly, forced together by the crowd behind us. Again, I was amazed at how her dress was no more that a whisp of material.

Kate smiled at our embrace. But she interrupted the moment to scoot Lynn's martini over and hand me mine, which was difficult without spilling some over the edge. I was being bumped from behind.

"Glasnost," I said holding up my martini. I noticed pieces floating in the drink. It was a dirty martini, afterall. The three of us all took a sip. The drink was scrumptious with the blue-cheese stuffed olives. I dribbled a bit over the rim and had to shake off the spillage from my hand behind my back.

We chatted, sipped, touched, and flirted with each other until the hostess approached with three menus. We followed her to our table around a small wall from the bar. Our spot was a deep, burgundy, velvet booth. Lynn scooted in first on one side. Kate quickly plopped down next to her leaving me to sit across from both of them. I had wanted to sit next to Lynn, but I hid my disappointment by impersonating my best 007 and asking the hostess a question while sliding into my side, "Can we start with the Siberian nachos while we look over the menu?"

"Sure thing, I'll tell your server," and she was off.

"Siberian nachos?" asked a wide-eyed Lynn. She smiled and looked eagerly between Kate and me. She shifted in her seat. I felt bigger than normal and winked back at her.

Kate answered, "Salmon and caviar and crème fraiche ... Easily one of our favorites here." Kat has, and always will be, a food and wine geek.

I watched as the hostess relayed our order. I then took a sip of my martini. Over my glass I could see Kate and Lynn sitting fairly close to each other considering the booth could probably hold three on each side. I couldn't tell exactly, but it looked like they were holding hands.

The meal progressed beautifully. I had the chef's special, a Roquefort-crusted filet mignon with a red-wine reduction sauce. Kate ordered more salmon with mushrooms. Lynn had some pasta and crabmeat with white wine. "One vodka is enough or I will pass out," she admitted. We didn't want that, so I withheld any and all teasing on the subject. Eventually, our hunger for food was more than satisfied. It was memorable.

Our plates were cleared and we awaited the check. Kate leaned up and put her left elbow on the table and turned to her left toward Lynn. Lynn shifted her gaze to Kate.

"Lynn, how about we skip desert," Kate started. Lynn's hand went to her stomach and mumbled a quick agreement. "Besides," Kate continued, "I think Josh and I would rather boogie back upstairs to the room and get you naked. Are you ready for that?"

Lynn answered by pulling herself up from leaning back in the booth. She shifted with a leg up on the seat. She looked into my eyes, but quickly put a hand to the side of Kate's head, guiding the two of them into a passionate kiss. Kate's hand went to the back of Lynn's head and pressed in on her black curls. For me, the room stood still. Watching my wife and my closest friend kiss this way in a public restaurant made my head swim and my penis stiffen. Not to mention that I had known Lynn for years and never suspected she had any sexual inclination toward women. Kate's experimentations were not such a surprise anymore.

Their tongues darted in and out of each other's lips. They parted briefly and dove back in only after switching the angle of their heads. Their hands explored their exposed arms and Kate dropped her right hand down onto what must have been Lynn's thigh or calf.

I quickly glanced around the room trying not to be too obvious. But, the table next to us had turned silent. The men were staring blatantly. Their wives or girlfriends tried to capture back the attention of their men with disapproving looks to them and to me. When I looked back to Kate and Lynn, they separated reluctantly. Lynn's left hand dropped back to the table. She leaned against her right arm into the back of the cushioned booth and sighed heavily. Kate turned back facing me. Her left hand remained in Lynn's thigh, I assumed.

From my left came our server, "I take it you'd like the check or can I actually convince you to have some dessert." She was very sweet and obviously knew what was going on.

"No," I said sort of embarrassed but chuckling, "I think the check will be fine." Kate smiled big with not a care in the world. Lynn blushed a bit. The check was placed on the table. I put it through to the room with a healthy tip and announced, "Ready?" It wasn't really a question.

I stood. Kate slid out of the booth first and turned to wait for Lynn. Lynn's dress stretched as she slid out of the booth nearly exposing one of her small breasts. She reached up a hand and Kate pulled her to her feet. They walked toward the exit holding hands. I followed admiringly. Once out into the casino, I caught Lynn's other hand. Again, I enjoyed the looks of interest our threesome received as we made our way around and back to TheHotel. The elevator wasn't too far away.

Inside the empty elevator, Kate turned to Lynn and they locked together for another kiss. I stood behind Lynn and let my hands wander up the outside of her legs. I brought my hands up to her waist and pulled a bit of her dress with it. Lynn let out a little "Mmmm!" and wiggled her ass back into me partially, I think, to stop me from completely removing the thin garment and exposing her altogether.

We reached our floor, the door opened, and we all tumbled out into the elevator foyer. I pulled out the room card and lead the way down the hall.

"That is one nice ass," Lynn said to Kate. They were holding hands when I turned my head to acknowledge the complement.

"Thank you. Want to see more of it?" I encouraged. I slid the key in the slot and opened the door pushing it wide for the girls to go in first.

Kate immediately walked with purpose across through the living room, around the desk, and up to the big picture window that looked out into the Las Vegas night. She dropped her belt on the floor with a bit of a thud. The shoes were next. Lynn carefully set her little purse on the coffee table and just stood there. It was obvious to me that she wasn't sure and not able to make the next move.

"I'm going to make sure we have wine for later," I said in an attempt to at least take some action. I ducked into the bedroom to retrieve the other bottles of wine we had packed away. I returned to the living room quickly. Kate had turned back around with one hand inside her dress attending to the needs of her left breast. Lynn hadn't moved.

"Before we all get too comfortable, I'm going to get more ice for these," waiving the bottles in the air. I set them in the sink. "We might want these later." I grabbed the ice bucket.

"Don't take too long," Lynn said suggestively. She scratched the front of her thigh just above the hemline of her Kleenex like hemline.

"Um. Dear?" Kate interrupted before I opened the door. "We might be naked when you get back."

"Please do," I chuckled, trying to stay as in control as manly as possible given the circumstances. I quickly darted toward the door, trying not to be obvious.

I needed to hurry. I didn't want to miss a minute of this part of the evening. Fantasies are made of this stuff. So, I flew. It was maybe three minutes. If you would have seen me in the hallway, it might have looked like a sitcom. I ran down the hall, dropping the bucket twice on the way 'cause it kept hitting my thigh with my over zealous motions. I over filled the tin contraption, having to hit the button twice, and spilled ice all over the floor. I spilled even more as I raced back down the hall again toward the suite, pausing once to decide if it was worth picking up the ice pieces only decide I was an idiot. I passed our door and attempted to enter the wrong room. Swearing ensued. Noticing the mistake, I went back a room. I juggled the key and the ice bucket and opened the door.

I entered and stopped. I closed the door quietly. Before proceeding into view, I collected myself with a deep breath and thought for second. I calmly stepped forward through the foyer into the room. At first glance, Kate was still by the window. She had pulled the shoulders of her dress through her arms and let it drop down about her waist. Her breasts were large, swollen, and on display. She had thumbs inside at her waist and was about to push the dress off her hips. Lynn had turned the armchair around and was sitting facing toward her, still in her dress as I could see the straps on her shoulders in place well above those amazing collarbones. Her legs, however, were up and draped seductively and wide over the arms. I have no knowledge of her hands and hemline.

I heard quiet, alternative, acoustic music from the t.v. That wasn't there before.

My mind raced with what I had missed while I was on my ice mission. But, I knew I didn't need to interrupt what was in front of me. I needed to finish the mission and put the ice in the sink. I loudly emptied the bucket over the two bottles. The haul of ice was woefully short. So I decided to just ad cold water as a supplement. While the tap ran, I thoughtfully decided to open one bottle, just in case. I knew that Kate would thank me for my efforts later.

I turned while leveraging the cork out of the bottle. Kate had moved in front of the armchair. Her thumbs had pushed her dress right to that very edge at her hips, that point where one more smidge and the dress would fall all the way to the floor. And then she looked up and locked her eyes on me. I stood somewhat dumbstruck with a corkscrew holding a cork erection in my hand and a full bottle of Chardonnay in the other. The tap water in the sink was loud. I sure as hell wasn't channeling James Bond at that moment. But, I did what I thought he would approve of, which was to wink and turn my back to give Kate a quick moment of privacy. I dug the bottle into the ice water and turned off the tap. I poured myself a drink with a fresh glass off the shelf, languishing in the idea of what I would do next. In fact, I postponed my curiosity, James would be proud, and took pleasure in the fine drink in my hand. However, looking at my face in the mirror, my eyes told my other eyes that I was being coy. Stop it! So, I turned back around to engage in the action. Cautiously!

Kate was now naked next to a puddle of a dress kicked to the side of the chair. She was again kissing Lynn's upturned face, although her long, brunette hair hid most of their embrace. The movement, however, was enough to convey they had established a serious passion. I took one more sip of wine, set my glass down on the bar, and moved behind the chair.

I gently gathered with a couple of swipes all of Kate's hair into a ponytail behind her head. It hardly disturbed their kiss. But what I saw underneath the hair left an impression.

Lynn had splayed her legs over the armchair. Her dress had delicately fallen down to her hips. Kate was brazenly fingering Lynn's pussy with one upturned hand and her middle finger. The other hand rested just under one of Lynn's knees on the arm of the chair for support. Lynn, in turn, had both hands on Kate's breasts. Her thumbs alternating over Kate's nipples like windshield wipers on automatic. Their kiss was loud. They smacked when the came up for air.

I tried to figure out how I could become part of this magic without interrupting the moment. I figured I could at least help Lynn get out of her delicate dress. I reached down with a hand to either side and fished for the hem around her waist. I don't think I was even noticed. In fact, I know I surprised them when I forced them to break their French kiss to bring the dress over Lynn's head. They, thankfully, enjoyed the break in the intensity and giggled. Kate stood up and put her hands on her hips.

"Josh, I think you need to nude up and join us," she encouraged breathlessly. She was breathing deep as her breasts heaved as she talked.

Lynn forced her legs to the floor and sort of pushed Kate out of the way in order to stand. She turned and stood next to Kate. She looked at Kate's hip-hand thing and then playfully mimicked her. In a commanding voice Lynn gazed toward me and said, "Strip!"

I pulled my shirt out of my pants and unbuttoned just the top few buttons in an already open collared shirt. I gathered the bottoms and pulled it, inside out, over my head. Normally, this is not my normal routine. I always unbutton completely. I'd be worried my shirt was inside out. But, now was not the time. I cavalierly discarded the shirt by the cabinet under the flat screen (where I'd see it later). Kate smirked, good or bad I couldn't tell. I ignored her by looking at Lynn. I undid my belt. I undid my pants. I lowered my zipper and froze. I still had shoes and socks on. So, I did the to heal dance for a second. The socks, thank goodness came off without me looking like an uncoordinated flamingo. I dropped them next to my shoes in the middle of the floor. Carefully bridging a fairly awake cock, I hooked my thumbs inside the waistband of my underwear and brought both pants and underpants down to my ankles in one swift motion. I stepped out of them and casually draped them over the back of armchair, trying to be the best naked Bond guy ever.

My cock was pleasantly way thick without being totally erect. It sort of hung out there, blood engorged and waiting. It pointed heavily toward their feet, waiting to be erect inside a willing wet, warm place. I think the women were impressed. At least, Lynn had a 'wow' expression. Kate looked proud, like she wanted to share. Her hips rotated and her hands clasped behind her back in anticipation.

I felt like a man. That is the best way I can describe the moment. I was empowered. I was IN power. Power to the Penis! All my clumsiness went away, forgotten.

Lynn tilted her head towards Kate, "Can I have him first?"

"Can I help?" came Kate's seductive answer.

"Please," came Lynn's nearly whispered answer. It was almost a thank you.

Kate grabbed Lynn's hand and led her through the maze of furniture, slowly past me, and toward the bedroom door. Lynn, however, stopped her, grabbed my hand, and added me into the train. I would have followed without the gesture.

Kate headed straight for the bedroom. She pulled the bed spread completely off and left it at the base of the bed. She left the sheet in tact and crawled up on the king bed. She positioned herself just off the middle and patted the bed next to her. Lynn let go of my hand, walked on her knees across the mattress, and sat down next to Kate. They embraced. I slid in behind Lynn and rubbed the nubs of her breasts in the palms of my hands. Kate and I spent quite some time kissing, sucking, and playing with Lynn's body. Our hands explored every crevice and body part.

I repositioned myself between the two ladies at their knees. They stayed preoccupied with locked lips and massaging hands. I spread Lynn's long legs with one high in the air, knocking her back onto the pillows by lifting one up and over my head. They laughed as Kate also fell forward on top of her.

cj8000
cj8000
28 Followers