And Mother Makes Three

Story Info
Carol walks in on her boyfriend & her mom.
2.1k words
4.32
150.8k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fug_ga_we
fug_ga_we
16 Followers

Ever since Carol's father passed away a year before we met, she and her mother, Rose, have

been living together in the one bedroom apartment on the north side of town. The two had always been close. Perhaps the nearness of their ages had a lot to do with that since Rose was only forty at the time. While Carol was firm and compact, Rose was taller, with a full, voluptuous body. It wasn't hard to see where Carol got many of her female charms.

Carol and I had been dating for about six months, and it wasn't long into our relationship that I was delighted to discover that she dearly loved the many pleasures of recreational sex. We both enjoyed taking every opportunity to fuck, suck, and fondle each other. After a passionate evening together on the living room couch, she loved to suck me off on the stairs leading down to the outside door from her second floor apartment before sending me home.

One fall afternoon I had finished my work early so I stopped at their place to see Carol. She hadn't arrived home from work yet, but Rose invited me in anyway. The smell of chili simmering on the stove made the visit even more inviting. She mixed us both a drink of my favorite sour mash on ice and we sat on the sofa to chat. Rose was wearing a sheer, silk blouse that revealed a bit of the cleavage between her ample breasts. With one arm up on the sofa back, her blouse stretched tightly across her breasts so that it became difficult to keep from staring. Her skirt rode up on her legs allowing her stocking tops to show as she tucked her feet in close to her butt. I asked for a drink refill and the second round began to warm us both.

The conversation got around to family. I talked of my two older brothers and how our parents would join us to play penny ante poker around the kitchen table some evenings. We kept a large supply of poker chips to use as money for the games. In time I became a very proficient poker player even though I was the youngest.

Rose said me she liked a good game of poker and why not show her how good I was right now. I thought it would be a good way to pass the time waiting for Carol, so I confidently said, "Deal me in".

We sat on the floor and as Rose shuffled the cards, she casually suggested,

"Why don't we make the game interesting and play for something?"

I replied "OK, what do you have in mind?"

There was a long pause before she answered.

"Let's play for clothes," and slyly looked at me with a smile.

I guess the surprised look on my face was obvious because she laughed in a devilish way and resting a hand on my leg, added, "Don't worry, Dave, we can stop whenever we want to." I readily agreed, thinking she'll be no match for me, and maybe I can win a few hands and see just how good this woman looks with a few less clothes.

Well, so much for my poker prowess. Either Rose is a card shark or she plays with a marked deck. After only four hands of five card draw, I was down to my shorts. She was fully dressed and had my clothes neatly piled on the floor behind her. I didn't win anything!

Rose got up to fix us another drink while I tried to decide whether to stop now or take my chances on another hand. I thought to myself, "I can't quit now . . . not without even trying to get my clothes back and save face," so to speak.

So, I said "Let's play another hand or two and give me a chance to get even."

She handed me my glass, and without taking her eyes off of mine, seemed to be considering what the consequences of her response might be.

Rose sat down and dealt the next hand.

My pair lost to her three of a kind. She laughed that devilish way again saying,

"OK, I win. Off with the shorts."

I got up slowly, and reluctantly pulled the boxers down to my knees. I tried to hide my embarrassment, but I couldn't hide my arousal. My dick was almost fully erect with the thought of being buck-naked in front of this beautiful woman, and it sprung out from under the elastic band.

"All the way off," she commanded, and with both hands reached up and jerked down my shorts.

"Oh, my dear, you are well endowed." She started to reach for my semi hard cock but I took a step back, got my feet from out of my underwear, and said "Rose, you really have me at a disadvantage." I thought for a moment and as I knelt in front of her added,

"Maybe you could, ahh . . . unbutton your blouse for me?"

Rose raised her eyes to meet mine and with a grin began to undo the buttons. She took off the blouse and tossed it aside.

I was on a roll.

"Your bra too," I told her.

The bra was added to the pile of discarded clothing.

She threw her shoulders back to display two of the most beautiful tits I had ever seen. Firm, with huge, stiff nipples and dark brown areola surrounding them. Nipples that were made to be sucked. I moved in closer.

"Take my cock and rub it on your tits," I told her. "Especially rub your nipples."

Unashamed, she took my cock with one hand, cupped my balls with the other, and gently rubbed my dick on her breasts. She pushed her nipples with it's head like I told her to do. Some pre cum oozed from the pee hole and left wet trails on her. She rubbed the cum between her fingers, licked it off, and murmured "Ummmm, . . . good." I was reeling with delight.

She began to lick the pre cum off my cockhead and smiled as she looked up at me for approval.

"Take it all, Rose, I'd love you to suck on me."

She eagerly sucked the head into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. She firmed her lips and sucked hard on the most sensitive part of the head. At the same time, she squeezed her hand around it. My dick was about to explode. I had to slow down before I lost it all in Rose's mouth.

I withdrew my cock and asked,

"Is your pussy wet?"

She looked up and nodded her head.

"Show me."

Without hesitation she sat back on her heels, pulled up her skirt, and stretched her panties away from her very wet slit. Pubic hair glistened with the wetness.

"You can take those off too," I said, and the panties came off in an instant.

"Turn around and face the sofa." She obeyed.

"Rest your arms on the cushions." She did that as well.

I heard her draw in a deep gasp and her whole body quivered as I slid my stiff prick over the outer folds of her drenched pussy. My cock was beginning to ache. It was so full.

Rose cried out, in more of a loud whisper, "Dave, don't tease. I want you in me. Put that big cock in my cunt. Please . . . now!"

Her back arched as I entered her with one thrust. She gave a loud, "Ohhhhhhhh, my God, you feels soooo good . . . now give it to me. Fuck me . . . fuck me hard!" and she rammed her ass back to meet my penetration. She continued to meet every stroke.

I have no idea how long Carol was there. I didn't hear the outside door open or close; nor did I hear her come up the stairs. I sensed movement behind me and when I turned I saw Carol standing there. She had lifted her skirt with one hand and the other was inside her panties slowly fingering her pussy. She smiled and nodded her head as if to say, "It's OK. Don't stop." I kept right on ramming my cock deep into her mother's cunt.

I motioned her to come closer and sit on the sofa in front of us. Of course, now her mother knew that Carol had witnessed everything. I continued my thrusts in and out of Rose. Carol sat down and I told her what to do next.

"Take your panties off and show your mother your sweet, young pussy."

Carol hesitated. She wasn't sure what to do. I would guess that even in their twenty some years of living together she never sat by and watched her mother getting fucked. Rose saw the hesitation and urged Carol on between my strokes, "Yes, . . . baby . . . take . . . it . . . off . . . show . . . me." Carol began to grin at her mother's words. She raised her ass and slipped out of her panties. With her bare pussy exposed to us, I told her to put one leg on the other side of her mother and straddle her. Slowly, she lifted her leg and swung it over Rose's head. Her cunt was almost in her mother's face. The musky fragrance of the two women in heat was intoxicating. I could hardly believe my good fortune.

"Now, Rose, it's time to eat your little girl!"

She resisted and said "No, . . . I can't do . . . "

"Sure, you can," I interrupted. "We'll help you."

With that, I pushed Carol's knees apart and guided Rose's head down toward her daughter's wet slit. She didn't resist.

"Now, suck her," I ordered and plunged my dick deeper into her for emphasis. She began to taste Carol's pussy with long, deliberate licks with her tongue.

Rose's body began to shake and tense all over and I knew she was about to climax. I was too! I felt the muscles of her cunt tighten around my cock as she quaked in an orgasm and I pumped a load of hot cum deep into her vagina. She raised her head for some air, licked her lips, gave us both a smile, then ground her mouth into Carol's crotch. Carol was obviously enjoying her mother's attention and didn't want it to end. She frantically clawed at the buttons on the front of her dress to open it and pulled her bra down exposing her beautiful tits. Carol cupped a breast in each hand and roughly kneaded each tit as her mother sucked on her juicy pussy.

"Yesss, Mommy, eat me, . . . suck it hard . . . I love it! Yes, that's the spot." She grabbed her mother's head and pushed her wet mouth into her cunt even harder. There was no doubt now that they both loved it!

I didn't want it to end either, so I withdrew from Rose, got to my knees on the sofa beside Carol, turned her head toward me and said,

"Give me your mouth, Carol. Taste our juice. Suck me!" She eagerly did what she was told.

Carol squealed with delight as I pinched and tweaked her sensitive nipples while she sucked my hard cock. She began to gasp for breath and moan while her mother ran her tongue into her pussy and sucked hard on her clitoris.

Carol shook with the beginning of an orgasm. When she climaxed, she yelled out,

"Oh God, yes . . . I'm cumming. Yessss!" My cock slipped out of her mouth just as I let loose another load of sperm. Some squirted into her mouth, but most landed on her lips, her cheek, her chin, and her hair. It ran down her face and dripped onto her tits.

Rose watched intently. She got up on the sofa, squeezed in between us, and licked and kissed the cum off Carol's face and breasts. She was smiling and giggling as she smeared the milky liquid all over Carol with her hands and fingers then licked her clean.

While Rose was licking my juice off her daughter, I decided that there was one more fuck left in me. On my knees, I again spread Carol's legs and slid my still hard prick into her saliva soaked cunt. I fucked her hard bringing her to yet another orgasm, as her mother looked on approvingly and urged us on. My last load of cum shot into her sopping hole. I was spent.

Well, we're married now, and the three of us are still together. We moved into a larger home with enough bedrooms for everyone. Now, after a night out, and Carol comes home with that "rode hard and put away wet" look, she'll steal into the bedroom and suck me off while my wife licks the soreness from her daughter's swollen pussy.

fug_ga_we
fug_ga_we
16 Followers